New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors Part 33

SaltySaltyBITCH
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New Masertwatti same old wing mirrors Part 33

Post by SaltySaltyBITCH »

Can someone explain to me why she tends to not post her videos if they coincide with J* videos coming out the same day? I feel that it's happened a few times but I don't understand the logic behind it at all. The fact that she hasn't actually put out a video about her palette seems very odd to me. As much as I don't like her you can see that she has wanted this for a long time and unlike when she released the pills she seems genuinely excited/emotional about it. But she's letting all this time just go by. Does that seem strange to you??

Post by Guest »

SaltySaltyBITCH wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:37 pm
Can someone explain to me why she tends to not post her videos if they coincide with J* videos coming out the same day? I feel that it's happened a few times but I don't understand the logic behind it at all. The fact that she hasn't actually put out a video about her palette seems very odd to me. As much as I don't like her you can see that she has wanted this for a long time and unlike when she released the pills she seems genuinely excited/emotional about it. But she's letting all this time just go by. Does that seem strange to you??
Yeah I'm half wondering if she has to appease her Jafar snake overlord.

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

i also don't know why leech sux had colab with gerard cosmetic, just because he looks like reverse raccoon?
but i think people already know that he is tight with j*, probably the head of payroll club, so they kiss his raccoon ass.

@SaltySaltyGG totally agreed. i remember she promo her pink poop like crazy.

so sad that kathleen tweet that, but then again, i also feel they were somewhat under twatie stan pressured.
please let raw beauty kristie say nothing about this entitled bratty old hag.
shitting glitter tatti

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

SaltySaltyBITCH wrote:
I honestly don't know. But I'm loving how messy this has been. People are annoyed that she didn't reveal the price until it was leaked and that other reviews have been uploaded before her own video. Maybe she rushed the release to beat Shane?

Post by Guest »

Loved this post and the comments calling Twats out:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

so it's morphe?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

lol, someone defend tati's palette and urge people to "give it a chance"
yeah, like she gave emily a chance and when kiki asked for that, kiki got condemned and smear with dirty name.
shitting glitter tatti

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

6d7b1c6a23d69b629e76bc6ab7151342.jpg
Same color, 4 finishes. Almay 2018
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

lajessicap
Learner
Learner

Post by lajessicap »

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

"playing with texture" is really nothing new, obviously all the hype are from her stans.
i still couldn't get over how her metallic shades barely shines in serina wu's video.

@lajessicap i watch a little bit few days ago,
she had to say very long disclaimer about not trying to attack old hag twatoo,
obviously know if not, all tatti's hell hounds would let themselves loose and attack.

@Q-R-co0kiemonster after you post those i remember this,
practically dupe, just no glitter and roll of black and orange.
Last edited by lamelifetwati on Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shitting glitter tatti

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

SaltySaltyBITCH wrote:

Here's a conspiracy based on your last statement. What if, this whole Tanya, J* falling out was faked for publicity and Morphe is behind Tanya's palette hence her having to follow instructions laid out by Morphe? The beauty community lies about so much and I'm sure there is shady stuff behind the scenes that we don't know about. Just a theory.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

nattydread wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:17 pm
SaltySaltyBITCH wrote:

Here's a conspiracy based on your last statement. What if, this whole Tanya, J* falling out was faked for publicity and Morphe is behind Tanya's palette hence her having to follow instructions laid out by Morphe? The beauty community lies about so much and I'm sure there is shady stuff behind the scenes that we don't know about. Just a theory.
that's a good theory. i've been thinking the same on my end.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Someone found out Tati Beauty office is located in the same block as Colourpop. Might mean Colourpop is funding her, or coincidence.

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

nattydread wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:17 pm
SaltySaltyBITCH wrote:

not to mention that petty pagie twitter shade to tanya was quickly got shut down.
shitting glitter tatti

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

She still hasn’t done a video devoted to the palette, doing swatches and a tutorial and all that. She says it’s coming Friday. At 10 am PST. As in...the exact same time the palette goes on sale. Ooookayyy? Why would someone want to buy something they haven’t seen if it works or not?

lamelifetwati
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lamelifetwati »

metoo182 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:36 pm
She still hasn’t done a video devoted to the palette, doing swatches and a tutorial and all that. She says it’s coming Friday. At 10 am PST. As in...the exact same time the palette goes on sale. Ooookayyy? Why would someone want to buy something they haven’t seen if it works or not?
there's a couple videos out, but so far the swatches and looks aren't really selling it,
just saw a new one, her makeup skill is way better than the first 2, and her swatch also way better because of lighting,
and i feel she is very good at selling product, should really try to get like home shopping network job.
shitting glitter tatti

Post by Guest »

With how much 'fall out' and particles that is happening just in the palette alone from the people playing with it, on posts I've seen.. I just don't think it will be a good clean eyeshadow to use. I can imagine it just petering out everywhere, covering your shirt, cheeks etc. I feel like if you tried to do a bunch of blending with it, it's just not going to work, and will cause even more fallout.

Plus with how deep people are clearly digging to get into the glitters, tells me again the formula and glitter isn't anywhere near as great as she makes out! I feel like you'd need to use a whole heap of the pan just to get the glitter effect you're after in one use, and then you'll still be disappointed.

Editing to add a vid I found on instagram of her making a speech at her 'launch' party for the subscribers, because she wanted THEM to have it before any influencers.. lol.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Any new thread name suggestions? I thought we'd start a new thread just in time for the release of the palette!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Manybananas
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Manybananas »

Is anyone confused by what "beauty is your story to tell" is supposed to mean?
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Manybananas wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:07 am
Is anyone confused by what "beauty is your story to tell" is supposed to mean?
Sounds like bot-generated inspiration word salad. Look.

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”