David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 38)

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 38)

Post by Teacup30 »

New thread time for this loser and his friends!

:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 38)

Post by 3wc »

Every time I watch Jason’s videos, the only adverts I get are for the morning after pill... :rofl:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Is it me or is John equally irritating? Gah. That whole vid was awful. And I can't help but think pranks like this are so wasteful. The Christmas wrapping paper one, at least can be recycled but bubble wrap? I'm not a big greenie or anything, but that much plastic for a 5 second reaction... which he didn't even manage to get properly. Plus 6hrs of time. Shitty idea. Maybe just go film another vid with C&E? I like those.

Also Jonah pretending to be David had me like :|
Carly pretending to be David had me like :rofl:
Guess we can't all be comedians though huh?
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

another boring science experiment? david is really running out of ideas ughh

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

About C&E's interview and the datalie question.

Not putting this in the other thread because its about C&E, not D&N. I'm honestly quite fascinated over how offended they get by the shipping and how against the whole idea they are. I'm really curious to know why. Erin mentions them getting in trouble with fans for saying D&N aren't dating. Once again this makes Erin appear quite sensitive. Someone at the time pointed out it wasn't up to Carly to say whether or not D&N were dating and I think that remains a valid point. They are honestly the only ones who are so dead set that they aren't dating and will never date. Saying we don't see them all the time and its different when the camera is off. If they refer to the bickering, we know. Old married couples do that too. They say they are like siblings and say eww no when the subject of dating is bought up. Which is funny cause the reaction we have all seen on screen is not 'ew no' at all. They also seemed to take a long time to warm up to Natalie and now act like they are bffs which feels kind of forced/ contrived. They like to say 'we love Natalie' at every opportunity.

Come to think of it, there was a lot of Erin love early this year and then Natalie emerged from nowhere and stole the lime light. I could definitely understand how that may be hard to deal with. Having worked so hard on youtube for so many years, having pretty pathetic subs while everyone else in the VS is doing great. Then this girl comes along who is JUST an assistant to David, who does literally nothing but eat, hiccup and giggle, and bam. More famous than any of them.

Getting so worked up over the shipping just makes them look bad. And hey guess what, the fans are all about to come for Carly in the same way as soon as she looks at a guy sideways so Erin might want to prepare herself for that one.

Also people are just going to like who they like. What makes fans flock to a certain personality? When that person works hard and shows appreciation for fans, is willing to share their life, and has a good personality and solid values.

elin666
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elin666 »

Teacup30 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:21 am

Not putting this in the other thread because its about C&E, not D&N. I'm honestly quite fascinated over how offended they get by the shipping and how against the whole idea they are. I'm really curious to know why. Erin mentions them getting in trouble with fans for saying D&N aren't dating. Once again this makes Erin appear quite sensitive. Someone at the time pointed out it wasn't up to Carly to say whether or not D&N were dating and I think that remains a valid point. They are honestly the only ones who are so dead set that they aren't dating and will never date. Saying we don't see them all the time and its different when the camera is off. If they refer to the bickering, we know. Old married couples do that too. They say they are like siblings and say eww no when the subject of dating is bought up. Which is funny cause the reaction we have all seen on screen is not 'ew no' at all. They also seemed to take a long time to warm up to Natalie and now act like they are bffs which feels kind of forced/ contrived. They like to say 'we love Natalie' at every opportunity.

Come to think of it, there was a lot of Erin love early this year and then Natalie emerged from nowhere and stole the lime light. I could definitely understand how that may be hard to deal with. Having worked so hard on youtube for so many years, having pretty pathetic subs while everyone else in the VS is doing great. Then this girl comes along who is JUST an assistant to David, who does literally nothing but eat, hiccup and giggle, and bam. More famous than any of them.

Getting so worked up over the shipping just makes them look bad. And hey guess what, the fans are all about to come for Carly in the same way as soon as she looks at a guy sideways so Erin might want to prepare herself for that one.

Also people are just going to like who they like. What makes fans flock to a certain personality? When that person works hard and shows appreciation for fans, is willing to share their life, and has a good personality and solid values.
Maybe they get annoyed by it because shipping real people is weird and creepy?? There is an incredible amount of delusion that some of you exhibit. Shipping people that have denied being in a relationship overcomplicates things. It fetishizes David and Natalie instead of letting them live their lives like normal people. Their lives are not yours to scrutinize or parade around for entertainment, but here you all are. Now i’ll let you off the hook just a little bit and insert here that none of us are perfect. Don’t make the argument that it’s just for fun because it’s gone so far past that. Proof videos and bombarding real people is not cute. If Datalie was real and they were open about it, it would be another thing. It would be great to be happy for them. Instead you all trivialize and make up conspiracy theories. That’s weird. It’s not normal to spend SO MUCH TIME watching every move a man makes to try to link it to emotions he might feel or might have felt. It’s not normal to scrutinize anyone’s every move like this. I don’t care what kind of “proof” you have. This isn’t some court case where you gather evidence to try to decode and prove someone’s feelings. i don’t want to fight with anyone, but it’s troubling.

Lurkie
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkie »

Teacup30 wrote:

I find it way more fun that they brought up Jason and Carly. And the rumors that they are dating haha.
I wonder if Carly and Erin would get offended if they were the ones getting shipped with David.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Erin is that you?

Lurkie
Talker
Talker

Post by Lurkie »

elin666 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:43 am
Teacup30 wrote:

Maybe they get annoyed by it because shipping real people is weird and creepy?? There is an incredible amount of delusion that some of you exhibit. Shipping people that have denied being in a relationship overcomplicates things. It fetishizes David and Natalie instead of letting them live their lives like normal people. Their lives are not yours to scrutinize or parade around for entertainment, but here you all are. Now i’ll let you off the hook just a little bit and insert here that none of us are perfect. Don’t make the argument that it’s just for fun because it’s gone so far past that. Proof videos and bombarding real people is not cute. If Datalie was real and they were open about it, it would be another thing. It would be great to be happy for them. Instead you all trivialize and make up conspiracy theories. That’s weird. It’s not normal to spend SO MUCH TIME watching every move a man makes to try to link it to emotions he might feel or might have felt. It’s not normal to scrutinize anyone’s every move like this. I don’t care what kind of “proof” you have. This isn’t some court case where you gather evidence to try to decode and prove someone’s feelings. i don’t want to fight with anyone, but it’s troubling.
pls what? What some teen fans do on Instagram is completly in their own hands. This is a gossip site that the VS has to actively search for. Where exactly are we hurting anyones feelings?

If he shipbaits he is going to get people to ship. It's that simple. They enjoy the attention both of them.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Its like this. (on behalf of other shippers).

We love David. We love Natalie. Above anything, we want to see them happy. We all think that they would be very happy together. When they said they weren't dating and Natalie said David was like a brother, the shipping died down big time. But its really gained momentum lately and that is because we have been guided by David and Natalie's queues. We aren't hunting for excuses to ship them. They made that tik tok themselves.

Recently we had that god awful troll account pop up bad mouthing liza and saying natalie was superior. David blocked them so obviously it upset him. But then the next day he's in the ferarri with Natalie, dancing along to the lyrics 'we belong together'. Which seems rather a lot to me like a way of letting us know he doesn't mind the shipping at all. Now he's also making marriage jokes, and threesome jokes... I think its fine.

Post by Guest »

elin666 wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

Completely agree with you. I think people saying they would look cute together is okay imo but being so delusion and linking everything to them being “secretly in love” is just weird especially sense they’re real people and not some fictional characters.

I also recall someone here saying that their 12 daughter told them it was weird to ship real life people and them saying “it’s okay to ship them since they’re in love” all I could think of when I read that is yikes , like the thought of my mom saying something like that makes me cringe so hard , i mean shouldn’t it be the other way around? The daughter saying that and her mom telling her it’s not right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Following
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Olivia posted something on her insta asking people to stop comparing her and Corinna. I always thought Olivia was immature and bitchy (I do still think she had her bad moments, I recall her and her friends tagging Corinna in some bitchy posts once?) but this was an eye opener, and she's right. Pitting women against other women is a huge giant no no

ughloml
Informer
Informer

Post by ughloml »

following

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Teacup30 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:55 am
Is it me or is John equally irritating? Gah. That whole vid was awful. And I can't help but think pranks like this are so wasteful. The Christmas wrapping paper one, at least can be recycled but bubble wrap? I'm not a big greenie or anything, but that much plastic for a 5 second reaction... which he didn't even manage to get properly. Plus 6hrs of time. Shitty idea. Maybe just go film another vid with C&E? I like those.

Also Jonah pretending to be David had me like :|
Carly pretending to be David had me like :rofl:
Guess we can't all be comedians though huh?
I disliked John as well, he was trying way too hard to be funny on camera. The bubble wrap thing was a bust for me as well. All the plastic for a 5 second missed react!?!?!?!? Even if he caught is on camera, you can't recycle bubble wrap.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

SalsaTango
Informer
Informer

Post by SalsaTango »

Teacup30 wrote:
Having worked so hard on youtube for so many years
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't agree or disagree with the rest, but this part killed me.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Following

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

Remeber to vote for David for peoples choice. You can vote every day.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

SalsaTango wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:31 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Having worked so hard on youtube for so many years
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't agree or disagree with the rest, but this part killed me.
Sush Salsa, I was trying to be nice about it. ;)

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

It's not Carly and Erin's decision to announce what is happening with Datalie. If David and Natalie had something against the shipping, they simply would say that to us and most importantly stop shipbaiting. If they have a crush on each other, they won't even try because of comments like "they're like siblings" from people that aren't with them 24/7 and don't know anything about their relationship (/friendship).

Return to “David Dobrik”