Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 38)

Post by LittleSadBoi »

globestick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:11 am
Since its kinda dead in here at the moment.

Who is your favourite new VS Member?

And who would you like to see make a comeback at some point?
Hmm, I'm not exactly sure that this could count as a 'comeback,' but Scott has been pretty absent from the friend group as of late. I know that he's very busy with filming his music vids, preparing for his tour, etc. but he seemed so much happier when he was constantly around the VS. And for as much as I like seeing him with Kristen (an unpopular opinion I know), I feel like being around your SO 24/7 can do some serious damage to a relationship. Plus, careerwise, it would be a good move for him to start filing with the VS again because his views have been slowly declining ever since they left Bellingham.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

I enjoyed the newest vlog- felt like it was longer than 4:20 and David talking to camera and then doing things rather than it all being filming other people was a nice change up from recent.

I’ve also noticed Scott is a bit MIA... hopefully he’s back ‘properly’ soon.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

as-bj93 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:51 am

zane and carly .. cute
Stoooppp!!! Ugh, I want this to happen

Post by Guest »

heyjess wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:39 am
I’ve never been able to take that polygraph guy seriously because I always think of him on Flavor of Love doing the lie detector test on the girls lol. In general, he does a lot of celebrity/reality show polygraph tests, which is enough to tell me it’s just fluff for fun, not for real.
http://www.johngroganpolygraph.com/media.htm
On his website it says "some are real, some are not, some are a little of both"
I think when he uses the detector, he analyzes your breathing and heart patterns. Obviously this is not a clear indicator of whether you're lying or not though, because you could just be nervous about the questions. If anything, someone's reaction to the results are more telling than the actual results.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

ngl at first i didn't like Reggie but god he's soo sweet .. i watched c&e video, he such a great help and very patient with them
then i open Instagram and see him making breakfast for Natalie
i want a Reggie in my life

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Doesn't look like Reggie is sticking around for too much longer :(, he says in C&E's video hes probably there for another week. Not sure what happens then, I thought he was moving to LA permanently. Maybe its back to Chicago until he finds somewhere to live in LA but I thought thats what he would have been doing the time hes been there?

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

LittleSadBoi wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:29 am
globestick wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:37 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:31 am
FilofaxK wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:52 am
I'm about to sound like a bitch but I saw a comment on one of Jeff's video. Do you remember he spoke about a chemical thing as a kid and getting arrested for it? Well according to this comment he threw acid at someone and an elderly person got hurt. Now I get Jeff has been to jail, but it was after this incident he then hot arrested for drugs etc. I love Jeff's humour, but I really can't get past my gut feeling of him having some deep rooted anger issues. It's for that reason, I really don't want him near the vs girls. Cheesey can have him.
Am with you on this one Filo, just don't fully trust him. Cheesey will probably keep him in hand cuffs anyway so she will be just fine.
he wont have any Energy left to be angry after Cheesey sucks his soul out of him
Omg I can't with this thread, but poor Cheesy :rofl:
When I get Jeff he'll be filling my 3 vacancies round the clock so he won't have time for his silly past behaviour.

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

Carly and Erin really don't know how to get criticism. I mean, not everyone will like you. Just ignore lmao
Imagine wasting your time responding to hateful comments like this. You don't waste your time with your fans, so why do it with the haters?

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

As the resident critiquer of Carly's blonde hair (which I LOVE for her), I wanted to share how much I LOVE this look for her. Usually when I post about it, it's cause I'm complaining about it being worn in unflattering ways. A little body goes a long way! So much better than slicked on her head or with 1995 tendrils on the sides.

Post by Guest »

Addicted2Kinda wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:22 pm

Carly and Erin really don't know how to get criticism. I mean, not everyone will like you. Just ignore lmao
Imagine wasting your time responding to hateful comments like this. You don't waste your time with your fans, so why do it with the haters?
Agreed. I think it started with Erin (whose comebacks are actually funny, but still unnecessary) and I think she rubbed off on Carly. I mean, these critics are probably young, so I'm not sure why Carly thinks it's okay to go after them like that (especially on twitter), she's just sending a lot of hate towards whoever criticized her. It's hypocritical. Hopefully they get better about this overtime, because it's just making them look egotistical like Josh.

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

The first video Liza posts in months and it a sponsored video🙄

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Dachshund134 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm
And it's overdone and not funny. I thought this year we were supposed to get a genuine version of Liza and not an over-the-top fake persona...not only did we not get that, we barely got any content from her. She uploaded this video because it was sponsored and mandatory and to take three seconds to promote LOD2. Does she not realize she is losing her audience? On all platforms.

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

alwaysdat wrote:
Addicted2Kinda wrote:

Agreed. I think it started with Erin (whose comebacks are actually funny, but still unnecessary) and I think she rubbed off on Carly. I mean, these critics are probably young, so I'm not sure why Carly thinks it's okay to go after them like that (especially on twitter), she's just sending a lot of hate towards whoever criticized her. It's hypocritical. Hopefully they get better about this overtime, because it's just making them look egotistical like Josh.
Exactly. They really need to improve that side of them. It doesn't look well. Coming from two 28-year-old ladies, you expect more than that.
I know Carly is a really immature girl (way more than Erin) but, hopefully, she may be able to grow this side of her.

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

Dachshund134 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 pm
No surprise ... She only posts on instagram/youtube when she needs to promote something. No wonder her return to youtube coincided with the renewal of Liza on Demand's new season.

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 »

Addicted2Kinda wrote:
alwaysdat wrote:
Addicted2Kinda wrote:

Exactly. They really need to improve that side of them. It doesn't look well. Coming from two 28-year-old ladies, you expect more than that.
I know Carly is a really immature girl (way more than Erin) but, hopefully, she may be able to grow this side of her.
They literally @ed her and she responded with a humourous take.

Sometimes Erin gets salty about shit she shouldn't, and comments about it in a petty way, but this isn't that.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Addicted2Kinda wrote:
alwaysdat wrote:
Addicted2Kinda wrote:

I laughed when I saw her response, it wasn't in poor taste nor was it a personal attack to the person she was responding to.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I love Carly and Erin's sassy come backs. That was pretty tame. Its just a gif.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

love carly's hair! erin actually did a great job!

in other news... big nik deleted this tweet:

Post by Guest »

When I said that it wasn't right for Carly to go after someone like that, I know Carly didn't directly attack them. But she is making hate noticable to her followers who will then go attack the original poster. Of course Carly isn't directly responsible for her fans attacking someone else, but she should still be thinking about her actions because twitter is very toxic.

pqohwow
Debater
Debater

Post by pqohwow »

C&E are immature and stupid af. Can't stand them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Return to “David Dobrik”