Niki & Gabi - The Bad Blue Juju and 7 diseases Crygaby - Part 13

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi - The Bad Blue Juju and 7 diseases Crygaby

Post by sarstar112 »

Is she still living/partially living with her parents? If it was about her dad, wouldn’t she not want to be associated with him anymore, let alone be living with him after making a video
about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Batila wrote:It’s definitely about the dad he always gave me bad vibes. I also remember an old N&G where gabi stated she didn’t get along with her dad at all. Plus the dad seems like an ass I remember reading some pretty bad reviews of his dental practice.
This is the old video, at 30 seconds:

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^yep that’s the video wow she looks so different!

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

sarstar112 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:25 pm
Is she still living/partially living with her parents? If it was about her dad, wouldn’t she not want to be associated with him anymore, let alone be living with him after making a video
about this?

Kids do crazy things when it comes to their abusive parents.

My aunt was abused by my grandmother(she was an HORRIBLE parent to all her children) and during her final years my aunt took care and lived with my grandmother until the day she died.

Also when Gabbi post positive stuff about her father it's probably just to remain "normal" and "happy" to outsiders and probably even to please her father in a way.

Gabi and Nikki have so many (undiagnosed) mental issues that I would never second guess them when it comes to their claim of emotional trauma. They are very broken, atleast in my true opinion.

sofiajamotea
Talker
Talker

Post by sofiajamotea »

lunarspaceprincess wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:20 pm
but she posts sometimes about her dad like on fathers day and on her story and seems to be happy. IDk I got into fights when I was younger with my dad too . I feel like her negative feelings and memories are still there so she isn't over it and posting happy things regarding her dad dont make sense. just an opinion but who knows. it just scares me to put definitives on accusing someone to be something so serious when we dont know yknow
Gabi did say that she admires the person and wants to feel validated by them so if it is her Dad, she most likely just does that to keep the peace.

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

sisinikkole wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:14 pm
I feel bad for her, yes but really hope she asked Niki if she was ok with her talking about something so personal. Also, I do t want to come across as a bitch but how does a fight with a friend give her PTSD but not years of abuse?
I was gonna say, thats the only thing that bothered me about her video. Niki should be able to choose if she wanted to share that big of a personal detail about her life or not. Hopefully she gave the ok and wasnt outed by someone else.

It sounds like it was her dad, and would explain why they do so much face altering to not look like him, which they explained away by saying they have “manly features” but come on. they dont look manly at ALL and never did. And it explains why she craves so much validation from men.

And if it IS her dad, it concerns me that she posted this video because surely he will see it. Even tho she doesnt live with him anymore, he still can abuse her. Id imagine hed be pretty angry with her telling THE WORLD.

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

moonlightbitch wrote:
sisinikkole wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:14 pm
I feel bad for her, yes but really hope she asked Niki if she was ok with her talking about something so personal. Also, I do t want to come across as a bitch but how does a fight with a friend give her PTSD but not years of abuse?
I was gonna say, thats the only thing that bothered me about her video. Niki should be able to choose if she wanted to share that big of a personal detail about her life or not. Hopefully she gave the ok and wasnt outed by someone else.

It sounds like it was her dad, and would explain why they do so much face altering to not look like him, which they explained away by saying they have “manly features” but come on. they dont look manly at ALL and never did. And it explains why she craves so much validation from men.

And if it IS her dad, it concerns me that she posted this video because surely he will see it. Even tho she doesnt live with him anymore, he still can abuse her. Id imagine hed be pretty angry with her telling THE WORLD.
I was thinking that last part as well. If it’s their father, we probably won’t be seeing much of them together anymore. There’s no doubt someone in their family will watch the video and their dad will find out about it. They definitely wouldn’t be able to go about things normally after going public with a family situation like that. That is IF its their dad. I don’t want to assume anything. Could be an uncle, aunt, grandparent, cousin, family friend, even sibling.

C8iebug
Learner
Learner

Post by C8iebug »

I think it’s been obvious for quite some time that the twins experienced some type of trauma growing up and that’s why they seem to have so many issues. It’s awful and I really feel for them, I do. I hope they go to actual therapy and work through everything. It’s a lot of work and it’s not pretty, but it’s something that needs to be done and it will only help them and make them stronger

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

It's just so frustrating to watch Gabi continue to take these issues to a bunch of teenagers who blindly idolize her instead of a trained professional. I've said it before and I'll say it again, these "fancy babies" can not and will not help her! The internet is a facade, social media is a warped reality, and both Gabi and Niki seem to constantly be running from rationality and common sense. I feel for her incredibly, she needs actual help. And she has all the money in the world. The best thing for her to have done on Mental Health Awareness Day would be to tell people she's seeing someone for her trauma and encourage therapy. Easily.

I also get people leaning on God during really difficult times but I find it off-putting how much she loves Jesus sometimes, and the rest of the time is summoning demons or ghosts or whatever. It's literally the opposite of the peaceful, cleansing, purifying aspects of religion she claims to care about so much.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

I’m not trying to imply anything but everytime Gabi gets called out for her actions she posts a video claiming x, y, and z happened to her so people feel bad for her.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Damn... Gabi's video has got to be about her dad. That is awful if it is.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

but she posts sometimes about her dad like on fathers day and on her story and seems to be happy. IDk I got into fights when I was younger with my dad too . I feel like her negative feelings and memories are still there so she isn't over it and posting happy things regarding her dad dont make sense. just an opinion but who knows. it just scares me to put definitives on accusing someone to be something so serious when we dont know yknow
I would compare this to those couples who are in horrible relationships behind closed doors yet continue to post about how much they love each other and keep up with a complete facade.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Makes me wonder if their mom went through any type of abuse as well. If he can go as far as hurting a child as young as 4 years old he was more than likely doing the same to their mom. This makes me so sad for them. I hope they actually do something now that the truth is out and it gives them a little boost towards finding actual help!

greyyg
Learner
Learner

Post by greyyg »

I truly hope they both do trauma therapy if they haven’t already. We don’t know who their abuser was but I know that I covered up my own trauma from my father by fantasizing about finding a soulmate who would take me away and save me from all of it and I thought that would take all of the pain away. It doesn’t work like that. Maybe they have escaped in their own ways and found boyfriends that keep them safe but the trauma will always be there eating away at them. Trauma therapy is painful and a lot of work but it does help in the long run..

peach97
Learner
Learner

Post by peach97 »

Exactly, she seems to be happy. Coming from personal experience, I still post pictures of me and my Dad on fathers today and he abused me. However, he did pass away so it’s slightly different. But when I was younger I would always want to portray a normal relationship with my Dad because it seemed everyone else did. She’s most likely seeking the validation she didn’t get from him in childhood and possibly keeping the peace for her Mother. Again, we don’t know the ins and outs and it could be someone totally different. But I really hope they get professional help and work through their trauma before it gets too much for them. I know my trauma really caught up with me as I got older because I didn’t really understand what was happening when I was younger because I didn’t know any different.

Georgiagd13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Georgiagd13 »

The comments annoy me.
Gabis the one whos gone through all this shit yet somehow collin is once again the knight in shining armor savior?
Gabi should be getting through her issues ALONE and with a therapist, not using a man to make her feel stable.
And from whats been revealed about collin on this board, he is faaaar from perfect, nobody is perfect but gabi is definitely overrating him. Gabi said that she looked to Brandon for love, acceptance and validation but i believe shes doing the same thing with collin too and its not healthy.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

lunarspaceprincess wrote:but she posts sometimes about her dad like on fathers day and on her story and seems to be happy. IDk I got into fights when I was younger with my dad too . I feel like her negative feelings and memories are still there so she isn't over it and posting happy things regarding her dad dont make sense. just an opinion but who knows. it just scares me to put definitives on accusing someone to be something so serious when we dont know yknow
My dad was abstuve to me and my 2 siblings and now that we’re grown up my sister has formed a close bond with him regardless of what happened. I’ve completely cut him off but different people react to things differently. My sister has even posted things online about what an amazing father he is and how lucky she is to have him. So I can see Niki and Gabi being able to be amicable with their father even if he is the one who abused them.

Yerrr
Learner
Learner

Post by Yerrr »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:02 am
lunarspaceprincess wrote:but she posts sometimes about her dad like on fathers day and on her story and seems to be happy. IDk I got into fights when I was younger with my dad too . I feel like her negative feelings and memories are still there so she isn't over it and posting happy things regarding her dad dont make sense. just an opinion but who knows. it just scares me to put definitives on accusing someone to be something so serious when we dont know yknow
My dad was abstuve to me and my 2 siblings and now that we’re grown up my sister has formed a close bond with him regardless of what happened. I’ve completely cut him off but different people react to things differently. My sister has even posted things online about what an amazing father he is and how lucky she is to have him. So I can see Niki and Gabi being able to be amicable with their father even if he is the one who abused them.

A few days ago before Instagram got rid of the “following” tab, I noticed Gabi started following her father again. I was confused by that and was thinking “why would she unfollow and follow her dad?” This all makes sense now.

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

Batila wrote:It’s definitely about the dad he always gave me bad vibes. I also remember an old N&G where gabi stated she didn’t get along with her dad at all. Plus the dad seems like an ass I remember reading some pretty bad reviews of his dental practice.
It explains why she can’t hold solid relationships. I knew someone in a similar situation has her, two words; daddy issues.

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

This is what Niki said about Gabi's video

Return to “Niki and Gabi”