CavernousClamTrapDoll4MethRoadTrips Part 102

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: CavernousClamTrapDoll4MethRoadTrips Part 102

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

How much money do you think is rotting in Mount Bougie? She buys these designer items that are several thousand dollars a piece... And she has TONS of them. She doesn't even wear half of them, or wears them for a week or two and they get buried.

I love designer shit and own a few pieces myself, but Trisha is an idiot about it. Instead of saving the lion's share of her income and investing in a few classic pieces, she blows all her money on seasonal pieces that usually do not have a good resale value (remember those bejeweled Gucci Thanos shoes?). She's an idiot. She doesn't have a fraction of Jeffree Star's income, yet she spends money like he does. And even Jeffree keeps his designer shit organized and protected... Not sitting in a heap in a hoarder's room.

Just because you technically CAN buy designer pieces, doesn't mean you always have to. Sometimes less is more, and quality over quantity... But the glutton queen could never understand these concepts.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I don’t get it either. She bought loads of Chanel and Fendi, yet only wears 2003 Goodwill street urchin bags. Retire that white LV, you are not Jessica Simpson. Since she already has a Poshmark, she needs to list all of the good bags and she could pay her rent for 6 months. She won’t, because she’s a greedy hoarder.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Anise »

Peter Spawnn wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:23 am
hate to bring up her boobs again but her desperately offering to show them to 3 men and their reaction was priceless. they were like please god no, don't. pathetic
I'd like to add that this was the reaction of 3 straight men :rofl:

I think her lease is up right when the tour ends, at the end of Oct, theres a unit with her floor plan being listed as available by then on her building's site.

Post by Guest »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:55 am
How much money do you think is rotting in Mount Bougie? She buys these designer items that are several thousand dollars a piece... And she has TONS of them. She doesn't even wear half of them, or wears them for a week or two and they get buried.

I love designer shit and own a few pieces myself, but Trisha is an idiot about it. Instead of saving the lion's share of her income and investing in a few classic pieces, she blows all her money on seasonal pieces that usually do not have a good resale value (remember those bejeweled Gucci Thanos shoes?). She's an idiot. She doesn't have a fraction of Jeffree Star's income, yet she spends money like he does. And even Jeffree keeps his designer shit organized and protected... Not sitting in a heap in a hoarder's room.

Just because you technically CAN buy designer pieces, doesn't mean you always have to. Sometimes less is more, and quality over quantity... But the glutton queen could never understand these concepts.
She needs to sell some of that hoard on Poshmark. The stuff her mom lists are shit....a tacky-ass poodle purse for $64?? Only an idiot like Trisha would buy that junk.

howwonderfullifeis
Learner
Learner

Post by howwonderfullifeis »

Someone in the other forum mentioned a "poem" on Trashbegs new book about crashing into a ditch and the ex/Jason saving her. Could this be referencing the horrible thing she did on her birthday night? What the hell did this heifer do that was so terrible that forced Jason to go no contact cold turkey? Someone mentioned the crashing theory a few pages back, and while it seemed too out there even for Trisha, I don't put it past her... (Unfortunately, I don't know the same of the poem and haven't gotten a chance to check.)

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Her videos with Sean are so annoying, they act like children. I swear neither of them ever finish a thought because they're constantly talking over each other.

Also, I was googling Trish and her lawsuits and found one against Damien Wayans, the guy who owns the last house she lived in. Does anyone know why there was a lawsuit? I can't remember what it was about.

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

First, Sean is a major idiot for talking to her after what she did to him. I remember it all went down around the time his dad passed away and her brain dead fishies were attacking his dad and grieving mother too. Unforgetable.

Second, i have some friends who do youtube full time and I know from them that Youtube is constantly changing and tightening rules for whats acceptable for monetization and for promotion. Youtube is even taking away partneships as a whole.
Trisha must be losing shit tons of money on adsense with her stupid 'making out with aliens' videos. Probably even got some strikes on her channel. Im sure she is desperate at this point.

TellyTubbyBaby
Informer
Informer

Post by TellyTubbyBaby »

lucifer wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:52 am
Her videos with Sean are so annoying, they act like children. I swear neither of them ever finish a thought because they're constantly talking over each other.

Also, I was googling Trish and her lawsuits and found one against Damien Wayans, the guy who owns the last house she lived in. Does anyone know why there was a lawsuit? I can't remember what it was about.
I think she had damaged some of the house and didn’t want to fix it but don’t quote me on that.
:love2: username used to be allisonovo :love2:

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:23 pm
lucifer wrote:

I think she had damaged some of the house and didn’t want to fix it but don’t quote me on that.
Yes from my understanding there was damage to the house so the management kept her deposit to fix the damages (which is the point of a deposit) Trisha sued to try and get the deposit back. Lol

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

did anything happen between her and adam? she’s been quiet about him lately

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

if something did happen....besides how I feel about Adam he strikes me as professional so it wouldn’t surprise me if he finishes the tour with her but it would be hilarious if he backed out.

Post by Guest »

Allyforyou wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:54 pm
if something did happen....besides how I feel about Adam he strikes me as professional so it wouldn’t surprise me if he finishes the tour with her but it would be hilarious if he backed out.
I hope he doesn't back out. Having him there will stress her out and drive her to drink/pill pop.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

It seems like one of her IG stories from last week said she’s going on a movie date with Adam, but then she posted being out with Cedric instead. I pray Adam has completely ghosted her.

Post by Guest »

Yep, there was damage to the house. She also didn’t want to pay her last few months rent when she moved out early. She countersued claiming there was a leak in that house that attributed to a water bill in the $1000s. The real truth is she couldn’t afford it, and rented it to move in another man who didn’t want to be with her.

Every fad comes to an end, and that’s all YouTube ever was. The golden years of making tons of money are over. Most of these people including Trisha will need to find employment soon. It’s going to be difficult to not have easy money anymore. This industry is like the sex industry in that respect. The easy cash is great until it’s all over. I predict many of these people will try webcam eventually. Trisha will just concoct a new con. Hopefully whatever it is she gets caught and ends up in jail.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Allyforyou wrote:
TellyTubbyBaby wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:23 pm
lucifer wrote:

Yes from my understanding there was damage to the house so the management kept her deposit to fix the damages (which is the point of a deposit) Trisha sued to try and get the deposit back. Lol
She's so the type to sue. She comes from a family like that. Her mom and sister are the same way. We've all seen how they treat wait staff and so on. Quick to complain or sue about any little thing.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Zyabazyaba
Learner
Learner

Post by Zyabazyaba »

Jake Paul unsubscribed from her on insta. And I don’t see her in Jason account as well

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Linda2017 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:15 am

Second, i have some friends who do youtube full time and I know from them that Youtube is constantly changing and tightening rules for whats acceptable for monetization and for promotion. Youtube is even taking away partneships as a whole.
Trisha must be losing shit tons of money on adsense with her stupid 'making out with aliens' videos. Probably even got some strikes on her channel. Im sure she is desperate at this point.
Ethan mentioned on one of his latest podcast episodes that his CPM on his top most ad friendly videos is $3. So that’s $3 per 1000 views.
IF and that’s a big IF Trisha is at a $3 CPM, on her average of 200k views per video, she’s only then pulling in $600.
YouTube isn’t what it used to be. And Trisha is a broke ass bitch.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

FishyFishy wrote:
kb925 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:02 pm
TeddySerious wrote:I called it.
Cedric won’t be around anymore soon enough.
She goes through people.
When she loses Cedric she won't have anyone anymore. Angel only comes around every now and then and it seems strictly business at this point. Meth head Aaron hates her. Sean comes around only once in awhile.

aaron hates her? did something else happen? i thought they were still "cool" even though he doesnt want to date her.
Aaron got wind of Trash calling him a crackhead on the Impaulsive podcast & told her she can go fuck herself in his Live broadcast. He called her a fucking bitch, he was really pissed. So let’s assume Aaron isn’t on crack or meth but suffering from Bipolar mania. Can you imagine someone who just last week said they cared so much about you, calling you a crackhead on a hugely listened to podcast!!!! Imagine how angry that would make you. She’s a bitch, Aaron didn’t kiss her ass & probably didn’t want to follow through with her pretend you’re my boyfriend shit for her views. So like the baby she is she had to retaliate.

Edit: does anybody have the poetry book link? I’ll never be able to find it, I can’t even remember what thread it was in. Thanks

Quibbles
Learner
Learner

Post by Quibbles »

Icantevendelete1 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:26 pm
FishyFishy wrote:
kb925 wrote:
She goes through people.
When she loses Cedric she won't have anyone anymore. Angel only comes around every now and then and it seems strictly business at this point. Meth head Aaron hates her. Sean comes around only once in awhile.

aaron hates her? did something else happen? i thought they were still "cool" even though he doesnt want to date her.
Aaron got wind of Trash calling him a crackhead on the Impaulsive podcast & told her she can go fuck herself in his Live broadcast. He called her a fucking bitch, he was really pissed. So let’s assume Aaron isn’t on crack or meth but suffering from Bipolar mania. Can you imagine someone who just last week said they cared so much about you, calling you a crackhead on a hugely listened to podcast!!!! Imagine how angry that would make you. She’s a bitch, Aaron didn’t kiss her ass & probably didn’t want to follow through with her pretend you’re my boyfriend shit for her views. So like the baby she is she had to retaliate.

Edit: does anybody have the poetry book link? I’ll never be able to find it, I can’t even remember what thread it was in. Thanks
Omg where can I find that AC live video?

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

feel free to quote anything from the book and make fun of it later..this thread was a hilarious shitshow when her psycho memoirs got leaked

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zoqaq44a9 ... s.pdf/file

if anyone finds a recording of Aaron's live shitting on Trisha please post here I love when people trash her and coming from him it must have been funnny
Icantevendelete1 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:26 pm
FishyFishy wrote:
kb925 wrote:
She goes through people.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”