Someone send her video to Abbey Sharpe

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra "Size Up" Schultzzie: Bigger Belly, No Baby - Part 5

Post by Nugget1231 »

Her little fans are always stuck so far up her ass. They love to defend her no matter what, even if she’s obviously way off base. We can all agree that her diet is crap; it’s highly evident in the amount of weight she’s put on in such a short time.

Annawaaaambert
Debater
Debater

Post by Annawaaaambert »

Pinkbikini88 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:31 pm
helloguys10 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 pm
Also side note, I found this when looking for her height... Did Skyler write this LMAO

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 7.23.05 am.png
She no longer weighs 57 kgs.. she weighs at least 75 kgs lol
Granted I’m 5’9 but I’m much slimmer than her and I weigh 90kg. She’s definitely near the 80-90kg

Blahblah96
Debater
Debater

Post by Blahblah96 »

LOL at my heaviest I was 90kg and I’m shorter than Sierra and wasn’t even close to her size!! I’m now 50kg thank god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laesterschwester142
Learner
Learner

Post by laesterschwester142 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:43 pm
laesterschwester142 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:18 pm
I don't know about American products, but in Europe there definitely are companies that put ridiculously small or unrealistic serving sizes on the package. This is done to make a product appear healthier/lower calorie than it actual is. Like they sell boxes of chocolate milk that you can't close and use again later and there's only one straw so it's clearly meant for only one person, but then they say one serving is half the carton. I've also seen packaged cake pieces and the serving size calories make it seem like a low calorie snack, but when you look closer it says 1/2 piece (of a normal, not super rich, packaged sponge cake.)

I've worked extensively with RDs due to eating disorders, and serving sizes are always a HUGE topic in treatment. I feel like they are difficult for many people, disordered or not. And most RDs will probably agree that strictly following bullshit recommended serving sizes will leave you feeling deprived and you'll go back for the rest of the cake. This also goes the other way. Just because a generous restaurant serves you a huge plate of pasta and advertises it as for one person doesn't mean it is.

I haven't watched Sierra's video, but it seems like her standard diet has her eating way over her TDEE consistently. Did she explain why she didn't eat fruit and veggies? Maybe because they don't come packaged with a recommended serving size?
By the way I’m pretty sure those are not ‘recommended” serving sizes lol they don’t recommend anything- they just simply state the actual serving size, for recipes and such.
No, definitely not where I live. Oreo for example has one single, classic Oreo cookie listed on the website and the packaging.
And serving sizes listed on packaging have absolutely zero to do with baking and cooking, that's a ridiculous claim unless you've never baked or cooked before. Plus the issue with unrealistic serving sizes mostly stems from them being listed on snack food with low nutritional value, not on classic baking ingredients like flour, sugar and baking soda.

girl_please
Learner
Learner

Post by girl_please »

laylee wrote: Has she ever said why she is vegetarian? Not that she needs a reason to be one - I've been vegetarian for a decade simply because I don't want to eat meat. But if she's doing it for environmental reasons, I hope she can find ways to buy healthy locally farmed foods and meat and not put her health at risk for the environment. If she's doing it for health reasons, I hope she knows that eating a cut of salmon would be better for her than a Beyond Burger smothered in ketchup.
Is that true that she said she is vegetarian for environmental reasons? Because if that's the case then why is she so into fast fashion? Has she researched anything ever? I'm not even saying that she has to buy second-hand, because I understand that is not for everyone, but she sells her stuff on poshmark, so you'd think she would be ok with second-hand clothing. Why not invest in quality clothing to create a nice capsule wardrobe from ethical companies? Oh right, because she built her channel on spending needlessly. She clearly has the money to spend on nice clothing and I don't mean overpriced designer crap that is just a status symbol, I mean buy from companies that make clothing with quality materials and are environmentally conscious. And as many others have mentioned she really needs to buy clothing that fits the biggest part of her and have the other parts that are too big taken in by a tailor! Remember how it's the clothes fault? Maybe teach the clothes to get along with your body by altering them to fit it.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:27 am
Solcool2 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:43 pm
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:18 pm
I don't know about American products, but in Europe there definitely are companies that put ridiculously small or unrealistic serving sizes on the package. This is done to make a product appear healthier/lower calorie than it actual is. Like they sell boxes of chocolate milk that you can't close and use again later and there's only one straw so it's clearly meant for only one person, but then they say one serving is half the carton. I've also seen packaged cake pieces and the serving size calories make it seem like a low calorie snack, but when you look closer it says 1/2 piece (of a normal, not super rich, packaged sponge cake.)

I've worked extensively with RDs due to eating disorders, and serving sizes are always a HUGE topic in treatment. I feel like they are difficult for many people, disordered or not. And most RDs will probably agree that strictly following bullshit recommended serving sizes will leave you feeling deprived and you'll go back for the rest of the cake. This also goes the other way. Just because a generous restaurant serves you a huge plate of pasta and advertises it as for one person doesn't mean it is.

I haven't watched Sierra's video, but it seems like her standard diet has her eating way over her TDEE consistently. Did she explain why she didn't eat fruit and veggies? Maybe because they don't come packaged with a recommended serving size?
By the way I’m pretty sure those are not ‘recommended” serving sizes lol they don’t recommend anything- they just simply state the actual serving size, for recipes and such.
No, definitely not where I live. Oreo for example has one single, classic Oreo cookie listed on the website and the packaging.
And serving sizes listed on packaging have absolutely zero to do with baking and cooking, that's a ridiculous claim unless you've never baked or cooked before. Plus the issue with unrealistic serving sizes mostly stems from them being listed on snack food with low nutritional value, not on classic baking ingredients like flour, sugar and baking soda.
Ok not all is for baking and cooking some serving sizes are just simply that a fucking serving size not a recommended one! It’s for the value of calories per serving!

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Another thing I’d like to point out is on a bottle of water it usually says 1 serving is the whole bottle...so does that mean a person is only RECOMMENDED 1 bottle of water a day??!!! Riddle me that!

helloguys10
Learner
Learner

Post by helloguys10 »

This came up in my recommended lol, back when Sierra actually ate fruit and vegetables lmao

Post by Guest »

dandruffattack wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:15 pm
I found it interesting that she couldn't even last 3 hours after breakfast before she was hungry. Like she should have been able to wait until her lunch at 2 if she had just eaten a decent breakfast that was going to keep her full. Her "intuitive eating" is just not healthy and she really needs to sit down with a professional to learn about a healthy varied diet.
Agree, that was a very heavy breakfast

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

laylee wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:32 am
dandruffattack wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:15 pm
I found it interesting that she couldn't even last 3 hours after breakfast before she was hungry. Like she should have been able to wait until her lunch at 2 if she had just eaten a decent breakfast that was going to keep her full. Her "intuitive eating" is just not healthy and she really needs to sit down with a professional to learn about a healthy varied diet.
Agree, that was a very heavy breakfast
Not for someone her size. I'm bigger than her (hormonal issues and I love my carbs). I'd feel similar if I ate the same. Bagels are physically dense, but don't offer much else. And the processed carbs never fill anyone up for long. If she had eaten half and then some eggs or threw in avocado I'd side eye the hunger. What she ate I'd be starved too in a few hours.

Post by Guest »

helloguys10 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:15 am

This came up in my recommended lol, back when Sierra actually ate fruit and vegetables lmao
Damn what made her revert?? I also eat healthy every day and have pretty much always been like this. I can’t imagine going from this to binging carbs, I would feel so low energy and crappy

bunny__
Informer
Informer

Post by bunny__ »

laylee wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:53 am
helloguysdelete0 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:15 am

Damn what made her revert?? I also eat healthy every day and have pretty much always been like this. I can’t imagine going from this to binging carbs, I would feel so low energy and crappy
I reverted like this and am still getting back on track. Personally it was because I had a rough patch (depression, busy, tired, the usual excuses :rofl:). Ate like shit for awhile getting through it, found new comfort foods and bad habits. Now retraining myself to not depend on carbs and junk. It's really hard, I don't think everyone can bounce back the same. But you can't look away from the sheer amount of resources Sierra has to turn her diet around. Also it does make you feel very low energy and crappy and you eat more carbs to feel momentarily better. I don't understand how Sierra can see that she's consistently needing a snack between breakfast and lunch and not think she should eat a better breakfast to avoid the snacking (which is much closer to what intuitive eating is versus whatever the hell she's doing).

Post by Guest »

Yeah to be fair - I can understand eating poorly more when people are busy and don't have time or energy to devote to their food. Sierra, on the other hand, stays at home all day.

Also, if I were her husband, I'd be annoyed at eating plain pasta with sauce from a jar. Before anyone comes for me, yes I'm a feminist and no I don't think women are obligated to cook for their men. I just feel like the partner who sits at home all day and controls what the two eat for dinner could at least put in a little more effort. Would it kill her to sautee some veggies for the pasta sauce?

sko
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sko »

Okay so she’s a vegetarian not a pescatarian, right? She mentioned taking fish oil; shouldnt she take a vegan/vegetarian alternative like an omega 3 supplement? Idk if she mentioned her reasoning before bc i slipped her whole supplement video lol

Ginnyweasley
Learner
Learner

Re: Sierra

Post by Ginnyweasley »

getinitgucci wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:15 pm
Ewwwww she will eat SO much ketchup FOR ONE PATTY. How could she taste anything but ketchup. Am I crazy here? She said like 30g of ketchup is normal for her! That’s BONKERS to me.

If you look at the sugar content of ketchup, it’s almost better just to eat a candy bar because it’s so loaded up. They make lower sugar ketchup but you have to look for it.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

Pinkbikini88 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:31 pm
helloguys10 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:51 pm
Also side note, I found this when looking for her height... Did Skyler write this LMAO

Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 7.23.05 am.png
She no longer weighs 57 kgs.. she weighs at least 75 kgs lol
No way in hell is she only 165 lbs. I'm 5'4 160 lbs and wear a size 10 pant and medium shirt. I can fit in some smalls as well. I would say she is over 200 lbs at this point.

km147
Learner
Learner

Post by km147 »

Y’all I just wanted to point out that she ate like ~1800 calories in that video, and 500 of them were the gas station snack! That’s crazy that she said it wasn’t “normal” for her but it added so many calories, and on top of that she’s obviously been gaining weight so I’m skeptical. The only meal that was more calories than that “snack” was dinner

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

Samisgossiping wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:03 pm
Someone send her video to Abbey Sharpe
I like Abbey Sharp but she's veered sharply into fat acceptance/HAES territory in her recent videos. She'll just tell Sierra to eat intuitively, which is what got her to this size in the first place.

audacious
Informer
Informer

Post by audacious »

Everyone saying she ate 1800 calories in the vid forgot that she also drinks venti lattes which is another 200-300 calories each time without any extras. She also said multiple times that these serving sizes are much smaller than what she usually eats and she will also have alcohol at night so 1800 in this vid plus another 1000 or so calories from her double portions and drinks is a lot for a girl her size or even someone that is tall as carrie.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”