Sierra "Size Up" Schultzzie: Bigger Belly, No Baby - Part 5

Re: Sierra "Size Up" Schultzzie: Bigger Belly, No Baby - Part 5

Post by Guest »

I get the vibe that she doesn't do cardio at the gym either, doesn't she just lift weights when she's there. If she was living an active lifestyle or running long distances I could understand her desire for carbs.

km147
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by km147 »

audacious wrote:Everyone saying she ate 1800 calories in the vid forgot that she also drinks venti lattes which is another 200-300 calories each time without any extras. She also said multiple times that these serving sizes are much smaller than what she usually eats and she will also have alcohol at night so 1800 in this vid plus another 1000 or so calories from her double portions and drinks is a lot for a girl her size or even someone that is tall as carrie.
Yeah that’s the whole point! This was a light day for her, no beverages included, and it was still almost 2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

laylee wrote: I get the vibe that she doesn't do cardio at the gym either, doesn't she just lift weights when she's there. If she was living an active lifestyle or running long distances I could understand her desire for carbs.
She has said it herself that she doesn’t do any cardio apparently that’s her big “f u” to society 😂

Post by Guest »

backagaindelete2 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:21 am
laylee wrote: I get the vibe that she doesn't do cardio at the gym either, doesn't she just lift weights when she's there. If she was living an active lifestyle or running long distances I could understand her desire for carbs.
She has said it herself that she doesn’t do any cardio apparently that’s her big “f u” to society 😂
Omg where did she say that?? Lmao yeah cuz cardiologists are all just haterzz and the heart isn't a muscle, it's just an expression of fatphobia

prvocateur
Talker
Talker

Post by prvocateur »

why is she saying that companies make unrealistic serving sizes, its literally just because the food is high in sugars/salt/fat or whatever and its based on ur daily intake lol??? isnt it like regulated and they cannot just make up the serving size? i thought the serving size will always be smaller for foods that are a bit calorie dense

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

laylee wrote:
backagaindelete2 wrote:
Omg where did she say that?? Lmao yeah cuz cardiologists are all just haterzz and the heart isn't a muscle, it's just an expression of fatphobia

She says it right here around the 2:44 2:45 mark lol

Post by Guest »

backagaindelete2 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:10 pm
laylee wrote:
backagaindelete2 wrote:

Wow she is ridiculous lol. There's more to cardio than just "trying to lose weight." Cardio isn't "all about losing weight." I get her perspective that women are often encouraged to prioritize cardio over training because of how it makes your body look, but that's a stupid reason to avoid cardio. An "f u" to society would be to pick a form of cardio you like, do it for all the long-term health benefits it has on your body, and do it alongside weight training.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

backagaindelete2 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:10 pm
laylee wrote:
backagaindelete2 wrote:

What the heck.. cardio and strength training go hand in hand. Why is she making one to be worse than the other lmao.. I'm sorry but this is just stupid. Cardio gets your heart rate up and makes you feel great too.

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

backagaindelete2 wrote:
laylee wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:02 pm
backagaindelete2 wrote:
She has said it herself that she doesn’t do any cardio apparently that’s her big “f u” to society Image

Wow she looks so big here ... she thinks she is all cute trying to be a “rebel” and “ femenist” but it’s all just to justify her crappy health style . Also I recently saw that dress on her poshmark . She probably doesn’t fit on it anymore (obviously we can see by the fit on her arms) since she is gaining weight by the day! . She needs to keep that middle finger to herself and start adding some cardio if she doesn’t want to gain any more weight .

iloveeeecheeesee
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveeeecheeesee »

Do cardio, Sierra. Cardio is short for cardiovascular. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America. Your "f u society" is really an "f u" to your heart.

listymclisterson
Learner
Learner

Post by listymclisterson »

helloguys10 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:48 pm
No wonder she is gaining so much weight! and she said she usually eats more than this + she probably ate less for the camera as said above as well...

Breakfast: 290cals
Bagel 210 cals
Cream Cheese 80cals

Snack: 500 cals
Hot Cheetos 170cals
Peanut Perfect Bar 330cals

Lunch: 375 cals
Beyond Patty 250cals
Tomato Sauce 20cals
Carrots 35cals
Hummus 70cals

Dinner: 470cals
Pasta 200cals
Pasta Sauce 70cals
Kale Salad 200cals

Snack: 184cals
Popcorn 150cals
Nutritional Yeast 34cals

Total: 1,819cals
Carbs 41%, Fat 43%, Protein 16%
More fat than carbs! her fat should be 20-35% and her carbs should be 45-65%

- You can't eat a cream cheese bagel for breakfast every day on a healthy diet, nor should you eat beyond burgers every day... they are more of a special occasion thing, like a family BBQ or Sunday breakfast.
- She said there was not enough hot Cheetos, but there were heaps! they are not supposed to be filling, they are a heavily processed snack.
- I have never seen a bar like that at 330cals! that is insane omg
- She did not eat any fruit and barely had any vegetables, why did she not grate up some carrot and zucchini and pan fry it up with the pasta sauce?
- I am glad she is taking a B12 supplement, shame about the rest of her diet tho

This really gives Vegetarian/Vegan diets a bad name lol. Also, I thought she said she ate Vegan at home & Vegetarian when she was out, starting off your day with cream cheese is not very vegan (or healthy) Sierra! I could go on all day ahahah, as someone said above, you need good intuition to be healthy with intuitive eating... which Sierra clearly does not have.

I got around the same figure for the calorie count and if she normally eats more than this I'd say she's averaging about 2500-3000 calories a day and probably burning 2000 calories a day at most. :o Yikes!

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

laylee wrote:
this is the most hilarious thing i've ever read in GG thread :rofl: thank u so much

dilmatorres
Informer
Informer

Post by dilmatorres »

VickyS wrote:
backagaindelete2 wrote:
laylee wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:02 pm
backagaindelete2 wrote:
She has said it herself that she doesn’t do any cardio apparently that’s her big “f u” to society Image

Wow she looks so big here ... she thinks she is all cute trying to be a “rebel” and “ femenist” but it’s all just to justify her crappy health style . Also I recently saw that dress on her poshmark . She probably doesn’t fit on it anymore (obviously we can see by the fit on her arms) since she is gaining weight by the day! . She needs to keep that middle finger to herself and start adding some cardio if she doesn’t want to gain any more weight .

The problem for me is that she cant do fashion or make up. .. Lies about her size and doesnt want to size up or refuse to and if a brand size 14 is smaller the brand is fat fobic, she is also sorrunded by people how are liying to her face about her outfits and weight or just never coment about it, like when I start to gain weight my friends where the first ones to said to me "you are gaining to much,watch your weight because your dad is diabetic", I was thankfull because I was gaining a lot of weight and havent notice but decide to do something about it, does her friend's worry about her health or the risks obesity carry if she keep gaining more weight? Image

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Flowerpot45 wrote:
laylee wrote:
this is the most hilarious thing i've ever read in GG thread :rofl: thank u so much
I'm just in awe that she thinks there are no benefits to cardiovascular exercise outside of weight loss! How stupid are these ~body posi~ YouTubers?

Also I highly doubt she isn't pre-diabetic at this point. My aunt around that height and not even close to that weight (but still fairly overweight) was considered pre-diabetic.

Risk factors include:
-Are overweight or obese, especially around the middle (belly fat)
-Have a waist larger than 40 inches if you’re a man and 35 inches if you’re a woman.
-Don't exercise

I mean good luck to her and her health with her stupid bs attitude of looking after your body is ~fatphobic~. This isn't meant to shame anyone who is overweight/obese btw. People gain weight due to a lot of factors out of there control. I'm specifically annoyed with Sierra's ridiculous attitude (and promoting that attitude to an audience) that it's "feminist" to sit on your ass all day and munch cheetos.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I like how everyone on here is suddenly a dietician lmao.
While her habits aren’t good, most people fall into a similar trap as Sierra. The difference is she posts herself online and we don’t.
Comparing ketchup to a candy bar is absurd.

She will never lose weight unless she cuts her portions more and increases her workout intensity.

Re: Sierra

Post by Guest »

sharkbaait wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:54 pm
While her habits aren’t good, most people fall into a similar trap as Sierra. The difference is she posts herself online and we don’t.

She will never lose weight unless she cuts her portions more and increases her workout intensity.

Lmao ok you don't need to be a dietician to say that gorging on carbs and sugars is bad for you.

Are you not the person who posted

"She needs to change the content of her diet so she doesn’t feel the need to snack so much. Her snacks are more calories than her meals.
Fiber goes a long way and with some fruit, tofu, veggies, whole grains. She could probably feel hungry a lot less often."

loli189
Informer
Informer

Post by loli189 »

Honestly people like Sierra are part of the reason why the feminist movement is now a full-on laughing stock to the general public. You can't do any old thing, scream about how 'empowering' it is and then call it feminism. It's a women's rights movement and right now the last thing we need is a woman, mostly uneducated on the actual facts surrounding sexism in a 1st world society, who preaches about how awesome, empowering and healthy it is to be 40 lbs overweight.
ThAt'S mY oPiNiOn :?

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

laylee wrote:
sharkbaait wrote: I like how everyone on here is suddenly a dietician lmao.

Lmao ok you don't need to be a dietician to say that gorging on carbs and sugars is bad for you.

Are you not the person who posted

"She needs to change the content of her diet so she doesn’t feel the need to snack so much. Her snacks are more calories than her meals.
Fiber goes a long way and with some fruit, tofu, veggies, whole grains. She could probably feel hungry a lot less often."
Yep. Sure did. I am a registered dietician.

You’re not wrong tho! Over doing it on anything isn’t a great idea :)

Post by Guest »

loli189 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:21 pm
Honestly people like Sierra are part of the reason why the feminist movement is now a full-on laughing stock to the general public. You can't do any old thing, scream about how 'empowering' it is and then call it feminism. It's a women's rights movement and right now the last thing we need is a woman, mostly uneducated on the actual facts surrounding sexism in a 1st world society, who preaches about how awesome, empowering and healthy it is to be 40 lbs overweight.
I think she had good intentions but just doesn't execute them well. The relationship between cardio and gender norms is definitely a thing. I have male friends who don't do cardio and only lift because they think cardio is just for people who want to lose weight. Tons of "workout routines for women" only focus on cardio because of the idea that women should just do it to lean down.

She could have said that she wants to empower herself as a woman and do cardio for the benefits it provides her body and say "f u" to monitoring the number on the scale. Or if she doesn't want to do cardio at all because she just doesn't like it and is lazy, then she can say that. But saying she doesn't like cardio because it's anti-feminist is absurd.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Re: Sierra

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

sharkbaait wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:54 pm
While her habits aren’t good, most people fall into a similar trap as Sierra.

Yeah,which is why obesity is such a problem. What's your point? No one needs any sort of degree to comment on this.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”