Sierra "Size Up" Schultzzie: Bigger Belly, No Baby - Part 5

VickyS
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sierra "Size Up" Schultzzie: Bigger Belly, No Baby - Part 5

Post by VickyS »

kittykat94 wrote:I don’t think any of her videos have annoyed me as much as the “recommended serving size” one.

The gas station chips were the tip of the iceberg for me. OF FUCKING COURSE the smaller bag of chips is only one serving because IT’S A SMALLER BAG. She’s such an idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She doesn’t understand the fact that everything comes into play when it comes to calories ... if it’s fried instead of baked ,... if it only has salt and vinegar instead of all that chili , if the bag is smaller... it’s like comparing one cup of spinach with one cup of ice cream.. and wondering why the ice cream has more calories and saying food is misleading Image

space_cowgirl
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by space_cowgirl »

She didn’t eat a single fruit did she?! I couldn’t believe how many calories she was up to after her afternoon snack. Between breakfast and her gas station junk she was already at 1,200 calories. And the majority of what she ate was highly processed. Girl needs more raw foods in her life. Instead of Cheetos and a high calorie processed snack bar, grab a banana and some nuts.

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

Ewwwww she will eat SO much ketchup FOR ONE PATTY. How could she taste anything but ketchup. Am I crazy here? She said like 30g of ketchup is normal for her! That’s BONKERS to me.

Blahblah96
Debater
Debater

Post by Blahblah96 »

space_cowgirl wrote:She didn’t eat a single fruit did she?! I couldn’t believe how many calories she was up to after her afternoon snack. Between breakfast and her gas station junk she was already at 1,200 calories. And the majority of what she ate was highly processed. Girl needs more raw foods in her life. Instead of Cheetos and a high calorie processed snack bar, grab a banana and some nuts.
I couldn’t believe she needed cheetos AND a snack bar between breakfast and lunch! Image one bagel would have filled me up for hours easily!

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

watching4fun00 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:23 am
Her day eating such smaller serving sizes was definitely near 2000 calories so it's no surprise she's been ballooning.
And that’s without exercise. Yeesh.

Post by Guest »

Not to be gross but... how is she not constipated on that diet?

Post by Guest »

blinkyy wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:32 am
Intuitive eating requires you to have good intuition in the first place...
Yup, your appetite and stomach grow when overeating becomes your new norm.

I feel like it would be healthy for her to be measuring for maybe a few weeks to make that her new norm, and then go intuitive based off of that

cleversleazoid
Learner
Learner

Post by cleversleazoid »

As others have said, I had to laugh when she said she tries to eat intuitively so she's satisfied but not overeating...like no shade but if that was true she wouldn't be the weight she is. There's some prevalent thought nowadays that some people are just naturally overweight or whatever and it just isn't true. Of course bodies come in different shapes and sizes within reason but no one is magically overweight unless you eat too much (a very few medical reasons being the exception). That's all there is to it.

Someone mentioned after breakfast and her snacks she was already at 1200 calories--yikes! That's my entire daily calorie count. This video really made clear why she's overweight. And the sad thing is I'm sure this was her being 'good' for the camera. I'd bet any money she eats a lot more on the daily. I just don't buy she only eats half a bag of cheetos at a time then the rest 'a day or two later'. Sure, Jan.

ETA: What grown adult needs a snack in between breakfast and lunch?! Unless you eat 6 small meals a day or are extremely active or something, I don't see why you'd need something to tide you over to lunch...I personally only eat 2x a day, lunch and dinner, and I'm fine. But then again if you eat mostly processed stuff like bagels I guess it doesn't stick with you very well.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

laylee wrote:Not to be gross but... how is she not constipated on that diet?
She probably is! Remember in her “LA youtuber” video when she was eating all the fresh fruits and veggie smoothies and she was talking about how she went to the bathroom 4 times? Her body was in SHOCK and didn’t know how to process the nutrients lmao I wouldn’t be surprised if she is perpetually ‘backed up’ lol

Post by Guest »

cleversleazoid wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:57 pm
As others have said, I had to laugh when she said she tries to eat intuitively so she's satisfied but not overeating...like no shade but if that was true she wouldn't be the weight she is. There's some prevalent thought nowadays that some people are just naturally overweight or whatever and it just isn't true. Of course bodies come in different shapes and sizes within reason but no one is magically overweight unless you eat too much (a very few medical reasons being the exception). That's all there is to it.

Someone mentioned after breakfast and her snacks she was already at 1200 calories--yikes! That's my entire daily calorie count. This video really made clear why she's overweight. And the sad thing is I'm sure this was her being 'good' for the camera. I'd bet any money she eats a lot more on the daily. I just don't buy she only eats half a bag of cheetos at a time then the rest 'a day or two later'. Sure, Jan.

ETA: What grown adult needs a snack in between breakfast and lunch?! Unless you eat 6 small meals a day or are extremely active or something, I don't see why you'd need something to tide you over to lunch...I personally only eat 2x a day, lunch and dinner, and I'm fine. But then again if you eat mostly processed stuff like bagels I guess it doesn't stick with you very well.
Ehh, I eat fruit between breakfast and lunch. There's about 5 hours between breakfast and lunch for me and I don't exactly gorge during breakfast haha. I don't think snacking is her problem, I think it's what she snacking on

cleversleazoid
Learner
Learner

Post by cleversleazoid »

laylee wrote:
cleversleazoid wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:57 pm

Ehh, I eat fruit between breakfast and lunch. There's about 5 hours between breakfast and lunch for me and I don't exactly gorge during breakfast haha. I don't think snacking is her problem, I think it's what she snacking on
Fair enough! Admittedly I'm speaking from the place of someone who does intermittent fasting haha. And I agree, the snacks she chooses are more the problem than anything.

izzyowens
Lurker
Lurker

Post by izzyowens »

Fat is good for you/necessary of course, but Sierra had almost 60 grams JUST from her bfast, snacks, and the beyond burger ... and that’s when she’s restricting her intake!!

nanswers
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nanswers »

The way she blamed the companies for being misleading about portion sizes and no one would eat just that lmao so now she and her choices are not the problem the companies are

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

nanswers wrote:The way she blamed the companies for being misleading about portion sizes and no one would eat just that lmao so now she and her choices are not the problem the companies are Image

First was “the clothes are the problem not you “ next is going to be “the food companies are the problem not your food choices “ and one day it will be “doctors are the problem not your diabetes”

Re: Sierra

Post by Guest »

nanswers wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:34 pm
The way she blamed the companies for being misleading about portion sizes and no one would eat just that lmao so now she and her choices are not the problem the companies are Image

Well I do agree with her, companies know what they are doing and are contributing to the rise of obesity in America. I don't think it's an excuse for her because she has made weight and eating her brand but plenty of people aren't informed about nutrition

backagain12
Debater
Debater

Post by backagain12 »

Guys.... this video has answered a lot of our questions 😂

helloguys10
Learner
Learner

Post by helloguys10 »

No wonder she is gaining so much weight! and she said she usually eats more than this + she probably ate less for the camera as said above as well...

Breakfast: 290cals
Bagel 210 cals
Cream Cheese 80cals

Snack: 500 cals
Hot Cheetos 170cals
Peanut Perfect Bar 330cals

Lunch: 375 cals
Beyond Patty 250cals
Tomato Sauce 20cals
Carrots 35cals
Hummus 70cals

Dinner: 470cals
Pasta 200cals
Pasta Sauce 70cals
Kale Salad 200cals

Snack: 184cals
Popcorn 150cals
Nutritional Yeast 34cals

Total: 1,819cals
Carbs 41%, Fat 43%, Protein 16%
More fat than carbs! her fat should be 20-35% and her carbs should be 45-65%

- You can't eat a cream cheese bagel for breakfast every day on a healthy diet, nor should you eat beyond burgers every day... they are more of a special occasion thing, like a family BBQ or Sunday breakfast.
- She said there was not enough hot Cheetos, but there were heaps! they are not supposed to be filling, they are a heavily processed snack.
- I have never seen a bar like that at 330cals! that is insane omg
- She did not eat any fruit and barely had any vegetables, why did she not grate up some carrot and zucchini and pan fry it up with the pasta sauce?
- I am glad she is taking a B12 supplement, shame about the rest of her diet tho

This really gives Vegetarian/Vegan diets a bad name lol. Also, I thought she said she ate Vegan at home & Vegetarian when she was out, starting off your day with cream cheese is not very vegan (or healthy) Sierra! I could go on all day ahahah, as someone said above, you need good intuition to be healthy with intuitive eating... which Sierra clearly does not have.

helloguys10
Learner
Learner

Post by helloguys10 »

Also side note, I found this when looking for her height... Did Skyler write this LMAO
Screen Shot 2019-10-05 at 7.23.05 am.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She needs to change the content of her diet so she doesn’t feel the need to snack so much. Her snacks are more calories than her meals.
Fiber goes a long way and with some fruit, tofu, veggies, whole grains. She could probably feel hungry a lot less often.

Tbh as long as she’s in a deficit she will lose weight but she def is not lol.

Post by Guest »

Has she ever said why she is vegetarian? Not that she needs a reason to be one - I've been vegetarian for a decade simply because I don't want to eat meat. But if she's doing it for environmental reasons, I hope she can find ways to buy healthy locally farmed foods and meat and not put her health at risk for the environment. If she's doing it for health reasons, I hope she knows that eating a cut of salmon would be better for her than a Beyond Burger smothered in ketchup.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”