Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Millen part 46

Post by koalah »

Could we stop talking about tapas and its origins too. Back to Lidl please.

PassingTimeRead
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by PassingTimeRead »

From Leonie’s stories.
ImageImage
ImageImage

This is the most laidback (dress straps hanging) I’ve seen Lydia. But honestly she looks kind of miserable, like she had no choice but to go. But would rather be home doing nothing or shooting a vlog, promoting a product etc. Anything along the lines of a payment.

I get the sense that she doesn’t enjoy being around other influencers if there isn’t any PR commitment or exposure attached to it. Making her feel small and unsuccessful when compared. Whereas back home she isn’t living in anyone else’s shadow. she’s the queen of her world, between her and Ali she is the more popular one and Carrie (her sidekick) isn’t in the running to compare to her with anything. Plus whatever falling out she’s had in the past with other influencers - she now has a lack of honest in the industry and she would rather be the big fish in her little pond.

The lack of posting from her and Ali - makes me think there isn’t anything new for them to show. As we’ve seen her in all these clothes before. And anything new that’s a PR product she’ll probably post it as a separate post later, wear the items to a paid event or make a video of them “PR products: the wedding guest looks edition”

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Sazham wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:02 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:00 am
Sazham wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:49 am
Sazham wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:47 am
I think the last thread was getting rude. People need to stop talking about going to tattle and some people should say sorry
Site is going slow again , can u fix mod?
No, I can't fix the site going slow. That's not how it works.

People really do need to stop advertising Tattle, as we do not allow advertisement for other sites (in general, not just gossip sites). Anywho, please continue to report anyone who does advertise for Tattle.
Ok thanks for answering anyway. It's loading now, kept saying cloudflare can't connect to host. It's like Japanese!!

Will report them
Who even says such a thing » will report them »
Go back to your history books and see the consequences of those kinds of actions.
I have been around for some time but have never seen such behavior. This thread has become so bad.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

The Lydia Millen thread isn't what it used to be. It's not fun any more. There's no banter. No funny pics. Too much fighting and having a go at each other.

What we need is GeorgeePorgee and LicenseToLurk to come back.

I think everyone would like to read "Dear Diary" again by Best Selling Author, LicenseToLurk. ImageImage

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

Thread title suggestion '' Lydia Millen, lyin' and shillin' ''

Post by Guest »

Thread suggestion: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Muff_Puff wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:42 am
The Lydia Millen thread isn't what it used to be. It's not fun any more. There's no banter. No funny pics. Too much fighting and having a go at each other.

I think everyone would like to read "Dear Diary" again by Best Selling Author, LicenseToLurk. ImageImage

Thos’ F&M baskets need a new home!

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

Chichibangbang wrote:Thread suggestion: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46
Cat-gate definitely has to be in the new thread name. Image

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

Following

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

Noticed she seems to have some self tan discoloration, hope it's just the photo. Also Liedia is having her 'look at me' moment on Instagram, couldn't she just wait a couple of days and let Vic have her moment. Of course not, it has to be all about her :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Sazham wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:33 am
PassingTimeRead wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:26 am
From Leonie’s stories.
ImageImage
ImageImage

This is the most laidback (dress straps hanging) I’ve seen Lydia. But honestly she looks kind of miserable, like she had no choice but to go. But would rather be home doing nothing or shooting a vlog, promoting a product etc. Anything along the lines of a payment.

I get the sense that she doesn’t enjoy being around other influencers if there isn’t any PR commitment or exposure attached to it. Making her feel small and unsuccessful when compared. Whereas back home she isn’t living in anyone else’s shadow. she’s the queen of her world, between her and Ali she is the more popular one and Carrie (her sidekick) isn’t in the running to compare to her with anything. Plus whatever falling out she’s had in the past with other influencers - she now has a lack of honest in the industry and she would rather be the big fish in her little pond.

The lack of posting from her and Ali - makes me think there isn’t anything new for them to show. As we’ve seen her in all these clothes before. And anything new that’s a PR product she’ll probably post it as a separate post later, wear the items to a paid event or make a video of them “PR products: the wedding guest looks edition”
Oh no let's not talk about picknicks 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lydia looks like she is trying to explain why she couldn't make it to the wedding to Jamie G showing her how tall Lynx was. Jamie looks like she thinks this is all just BS. Meanwhile pregant Patricia has heard enough about the missing cat saga and is focussed on feeding that baby. :rofl:

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Her and Ali are so unprofessional. every insta story is full of spelling mistakes and is basically illiterate and makes no sense. once again she's lying, saying she's gone straight from ibiza to provence, when she uploaded stories at home giving out flyers, and ali was in london getting a suit. What a couple of morons.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Hunevoque wrote:
Muff_Puff wrote:

I know. On a different website perhaps? Image

I got your PM and tried to message you back but it said you've disabled Private Messaging, so unfortunately it didn't go through. Image

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Muff_Puff wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:48 am
Hunevoque wrote:
Muff_Puff wrote:

I know. On a different website perhaps? Image

I got your PM and tried to message you back but it said you've disabled Private Messaging, so unfortunately it didn't go through. Image
Don’t say it out loud II shall get told off, reported and kicked out :rofl: and my words transformed <3

Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by Guest »

IMG_11A4F4D98C42-1.jpeg
I would have expected all these millionaire influencers to charter a private jet... :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:28 am
IMG_11A4F4D98C42-1.jpeg
I would have expected all these millionaire influencers to charter a private jet... :rofl:
A change of scenery , as if Paris, marseille and château du bijou have the same scenery, twit. And don’t worry with the hard brexit that is about to hit you straight in the face there will be no more getting stranded in France, you will have to get in first. And stranded, France is actually quite a civilized place, go and explore.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

all the off-topic posts have been deleted. please stay on topic. and stop advertising for another forum, whether you name it or not, it's against the rules.
you can go on whatever website you want but stop trying to take other people with you. it's pointless and annoying, they would go on their own if they wanted to.

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:28 am
IMG_11A4F4D98C42-1.jpeg
Is it possible for this bitch to go a day without complaining about something?!?
How about being thankful that you were invited in the first place instead?

It's not like she has a jam-packed work schedule to get home to...

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I didn't like what Lydia wore for the wedding. But that was kind of expected. She doesn't know how to dress when she has to. She looks fine when a brand choose an outfit for her.

Everyone posted a pic or video of Victoria entrance and described her as 'beautiful bride', 'she looks like a princess', 'so much love...' And Lydia's comment on Victoria's entrance: "such a classical dress with all the drama of the full skirt" :roll:

Today I see a lot of guests posted snaps of the wedding and of course the bride. But Lydia chose to post and tag luxury brands: the @Dior candles and flowers and @Armani gift.

Image Image

Also, how desperate to demostrate the world that Jamie Genevieve is not upset with her? Lydia's stories were full of 'Jamie this... Jamie that..."

Also why did she say "straight from Ibiza to Provence for ther wedding"? Didn't she posted she was back home from Ibiza to post some missing cats panflets?. She said she was back to UK from Ibiza. Or at least I understood that?. She is such a mess with lies.

Dudesodope_2
Learner
Learner

Post by Dudesodope_2 »

I dont get it...when she writes "pet detective" she means Ace Ventura?
a354ca34e20b18fb9b9979f69f2fc852_331.gif
Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/lydiamillen ... ise-millen

Return to “Lydia Millen”