Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act 46

Post by arrogantraspberry »

eviewoodwood wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:19 am
I see they got rid of the unsightly Smeg fridge from the kitchen. We called this 2 years ago when she put it in. But where is it now? What are they using? Afterall, they stupidly built in shelves to unit where the perfectly fine fridge used to go.
I remember she had an actual brand deal with Smeg a couple of years ago. Sometimes these contracts oblige you to keep displaying/promoting the item for a certain period of time. I assume that period has now ended and she couldn’t wait to get rid of it. This is how much she “loves” all the crap she’s selling to her viewers.

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

agirlwillbequeen wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:46 am
Sorry for the double post but does she actually believe we think she doesn’t edit her pics? It’s not normal to have two folds above your lip! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does edit them but the "double fold" is normal, some people have it, I know a few people who have it.

Queen_cake
Talker
Talker

Post by Queen_cake »

I noticed Tamara was on this trip too, wonder what happened between Lydia and her? More than likely Lydia is eaten up with jealousy that Tamara gets invited to all the fashion shows, though I'm no fan of Tamara either. Though I see she found herself a new hideous chav friend called Lorna Luxe who is mutton dressed as lamb and married to a skeevy chavy old man.

indiegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by indiegirl »

I haven't looked at Lydiot's YT or IG in a looong time. I was looking at Victoria's IG posts about the fashion weeks she went to and finally remembered Lydiot existed so I went over to her IG and she's just at her house shrilling more crap. Did she not get invited again? Or is she too busy to go and would rather stay at home shilling cleaning products?

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

ya I so wanna know what happened between tamara n lydia, whatever said and done tamara does work harder than all these influencers, ya she is vain fillered up idiot but she does put out 20 times more content than anyone so if lydia is simply jealous she needs to put the work in

arrogantraspberry
Learner
Learner

Post by arrogantraspberry »

Just tried watching one of her videos and I couldn’t. It’s all so same and fake and there are so many adverts, and her voice is so annoying, I couldn’t manage even 5 minutes. I used to like watching her, then she was a cringe watch/guilty pleasure now she is just extremely obnoxious, manipulative liar and I can’t stand her anymore. Has she really changed so much? Plus her content is totally stale, she’s been doing exactly the same thing for two years now and it’s so dull.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

bad_wolf wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:48 pm
this chick popped up on my youtube feed about her chanel purchases and did she rlly fucking say she bought a chanel tote bag as a 'work' bag which means her lugging it to different points around her house? holy -

"usually i like my little bags or my super duper expensive ones and this one was expensive but its pretty casual looking even though it's still presentable" ????????????????????????????? is she illiterate or just dumb as fuck??? what does this mean????
Yes, she is just that! Illiterate and dumb as fuck, she is also as shallow AF.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Why is she buying all the random antique art pieces is she getting vouchers to buy them all too or something? The vitamin B jabs are only going to make her dependent on them surely.. better to consume it naturally.. i still feel for Ali ...

CC2628
Stalker
Stalker

Post by CC2628 »

New user here! I need to have a rant. I’ve been watching Lydias vlogs for years, and I’ve got to the stage where she’s just so incredibly fake that I can’t stand to watch any more videos.
Her ‘sit down vlogs’ are literally just a tool to sell things. No one enjoys these! I do not want to listen to 10 minutes of you lying to us about how much you ‘love’ this brand that is paying you to promote it.
Months back she did a poll on instagram asking her followers if they would rather sit down vlogs or daily life, the vast majority had voted daily life. But what did we get? Sit down promotions by lidiot the idiot who doesn’t know her audience.
P.s her ‘AMAZING’ YSL dress is just a black dress that she could buy from H&M? I’d like to see her on a shopping trip to Primark, I think she’d come out in a rash and pay someone £1000000 to fix her allergic reaction to affordable clothing.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Jfc how narcissistic can she be? She actually texted her "friends" and almost cancelled on them last minute because her face was slightly red from getting a facial. WOW. Lydia looks slightly flushed, so screw other people's schedules and inconveniencing them, I guess. :?

Sorry, but that sh*t pisses me off so much. It's like how she'll often be late because she can't pick an outfit...no one will remember what you wore, but they'll DEFINITELY remember you showing up late and/or cancelling last minute. Lydia kind of sucks in the friendship and politeness department.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Read her Instagram....I don’t need to be lectured about shopping less from this dim wit, gifted, sponsored hack. She’s a bitter Betty.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

i liked her worst handbags video.... lol i actually wanted to buy the mini book tote and her reasons kinda opened my eyes. although i only liked the mini book tote coz its cute and i honestly dont like the bid one... pay so much for a box.

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

So every influencer on the planet is reassuring and advising people on coronavirus theres lydia telling people shes still gona do promotional posts from her weirdly built dressing room.. seriously get a grip she can’t do reality no more.. just goes to show how much shes changed

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

Also, did you see what she posted on her ig story? Something along the lines “ I’m gonna take the government advice but you don’t have to if you don’t want to and it’s okay”. It’s gone now but idk if she deleted it or it just expired. Wtf “it’s okay”. It is not fucking okay to roam around the streets when it’s not advised by the government. It’s not okay to be a selfish dumbass who will do whatever they want to...

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Her latest video is 45 mins long. It seemed like it was a casual vlog, but when I checked the description box it’s an ad for Cle de Peau.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

what is this crap about not having internet... what the hell do they mean? two vlogs on no wifi. seriously? even ppl in indian villages have wifi now. (i'm indian lol im not shading )

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Ahuja wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:36 am
what is this crap about not having internet... what the hell do they mean? two vlogs on no wifi. seriously? even ppl in indian villages have wifi now. (i'm indian lol im not shading )
I didnt quite understand what she meant by that either she hasnt got the Internet for her employees to work from home? She posted on Instagram her apple Mac desktops keep crashing now shes buying yet another one? Surely she must be using lower speed or doesn’t have storage space for her saved content

ZaraZara99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ZaraZara99 »

Used to kinda feel pity on Ali but Im beginning to think he likes getting bossed around , what happened to Carrie

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

ZaraZara99 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 am
Used to kinda feel pity on Ali but Im beginning to think he likes getting bossed around , what happened to Carrie
Carrie is self isolating because she just came back from a vacation, I believe.

Post by Guest »

Lydia is ugly and manly looking. I don’t like her huge nose either.

Return to “Lydia Millen”