Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

itsanneke
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

Post by itsanneke »

In her new video she's complaining about the dermatologist she visited. I wasn't clear on if Allana was annoyed because the dermatologist's response to her asking about the rash she wakes up with every day was simply "it's your cat" but... OBVIOUSLY IT'S THE CAT. She wakes up with a rash but throughout the day it calms down. So it has to be something in her bed or bedroom. She KNOWS she's allergic to her cat but she sleeps with her cat anyway? It's not rocket science.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Re: Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

Post by this.on »

itsanneke wrote:In her new video she's complaining about the dermatologist she visited. I wasn't clear on if Allana was annoyed because the dermatologist's response to her asking about the rash she wakes up with every day was simply "it's your cat" but... OBVIOUSLY IT'S THE CAT. She wakes up with a rash but throughout the day it calms down. So it has to be something in her bed or bedroom. She KNOWS she's allergic to her cat but she sleeps with her cat anyway? It's not rocket science.
I agree! She could get an air purifier, change her pillow cases more, try and move the cat to the foot of her bed/get a separate cat bed, take antihistamines, or get allergy shots.

There are so many things Allana could do that might help, without getting rid of the cat, but that would take effort on her part, so you know she'll never do any of it lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ all that works, we also got a great air purifier for like a $100 and wash the sheets all the time and it's big help.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

Post by prettylights92 »

Her skin flares up because she’s constantly putting 50 million different products on it. She could be allergic to any number of the ingredients in them. And as for Meryl, if she’s so allergic to her then why isn’t she taking an antihistamine? She’s so fucking stupid it hurts. But I don’t think getting rid of her cat is the answer. Unless her allergies got way worse. But she hasn’t even tried treating them first and stopping all the lotions, face masks, toners, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theo16
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by theo16 »

Is it just me or ? Allana's mom = Carole Baskin??? And not just the looks, but the behavior too! Her family makes me uncomfortable!

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

Allana always complaining about her dry, sensitive/reactive skin drives me nuts. That's exactly how I'd describe my skin, and like not to gatekeep sensitive skin lol, but if that's what you're dealing with, you HAVE to know better than to use so many different products, especially ones with alcohol, fragrance, essential oils, etc.
for example, if i use that fresh face cleanser she and everyone else recommends, i get a rash on my face. it's super scented and has a lot of rosewater in it, which a lot of people (myself included) are sensitive to. and like you know you're allergic to your cat but you let her sleep with you and don't take allergy meds?? that's so stupid. and then to waste all your money on this wild skincare routine and doctors visits.... it's just stupid. why doesn't she just look at a goddamn ingredients list

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Wow. Her last vlog really shows how shitty she is. She was literally about to cry about not being able to fly home and have her lips done. And she was so upset because her top lip had to be dissolved and that her lips looked how they did in highschool. Of course she found someone to pump it back up for her. The lady who did it done a way better job than dr pavlov ever did for her though.

And I SO sick of hearing about her derm issues.

Also, why does Dan refuse to be on camera? It’s so weird. She’s all happy and cheery talking to the camera and he’s just in the background sulking. He creeps me out so much.

nyflazdw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nyflazdw »

I understand her rent a boyfriend does not like to be on camera but she continually puts the camera on him and he cant even muster up a smile and a "Hi" . This makes him look like a huge ass. Does he not realize the reason he does not have to work for a living is because of these subscribers?????? His Dad was on camera reecently with a big smile and a "Hi" , can we have him instead of the mooch!

GGglam
Learner
Learner

Post by GGglam »

Wow, if that latest vlog did anything, it was to confirm that the doctor she raved about in Vancouver really did a botch job on her lips. She would be bruised down to her chin? She was surprised at how delicate the new person was? I almost feel bad for her that she had such bad experiences previously. Was they guy in Vancouver doing her fillers doing them for free for exposure on the channel? If so, she got what she paid for.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

We spoke too soon. Her top lip is lumpy af.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Does she have to schedule Dan appointments too? Can she not see these drs alone?

nyflazdw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nyflazdw »

Yes!! Every other word is dan this dan that. We do NOT care about him! Act like an adult please!

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

ugh just watched the vid where she gets the new lip filler. first of all, she might've gotten to filler dissolved in June, but it changes your natural lip over time, so these people are always like "I got it dissolved and you didn't even notice!" but like, that's because it's still not as small as your natural lip. second, her lips are straight up botched. she was like "why do people care what other do to their faces?!" and it's like, I don't care what you do to your face. we're not saying we care. we're saying your fillers look actually bad. finally, she's like crying because things are going wrong... which she then reveals is just that she couldn't go back to her usual lip guy. shut the whole fuck up Allana. it's a pandemic, Black people are being murdered by police, and you're crying bc you had to go to a new lip person. god she's so fucking out of touch.

okay wait one more thing: she's so mad her doctor was dismissive about her skin issues. they weren't. they told you it's probably allergies, so get those under control and if it's still bad you'll go from there. what do you want them to do??

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

She finally wore him down and he gave in to her marriage proposals

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

prettylights92 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:35 am
She finally wore him down and he gave in to her marriage proposals

She only brought it up about 50000000 times lol

Nala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nala »

Did she really insist for the proposal? I may have overlooked and never noticed her mentionning that in her vlogs. Or maybe not that seriously idk

banksysid
Stalker
Stalker

Post by banksysid »

am I the only one that thinks its so fkn weird that she basically uses a plural pronoun to narrate her life/channel when DAN isn't in the videos at all?? It's not like we know his personality so when she mentions him constantly it feels impersonal. Also re: engagement... her most recent vid explaining the ring.. are they seriously so conjoined that they looked for the ring together??? she doesn't even explicitly say if he proposed to her or if she proposed ot him? Anyways I really wanna know if everyone else finds it so annoying that she uses "we" for EVERYTHING when we don't know him?? like other huge youtubers don't say "were going to work super hard to get this content out to you and we want to know what you want to us" referring to them and THEIR EDITOR?? EVEN IF THEY'RE EDITOR IS SOMEONE IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES???

Lol anyways I actually really like allana and still do but once I started realizing how weird it is that she refers to everything as the both of them when its her channel.. I can't stop focusing on it LOL. Just want to know if I'm becoming a weird troll that starts to hate the people they love for no reason or if everyone else finds this annoying too.

xxx

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

banksysid wrote:am I the only one that thinks its so fkn weird that she basically uses a plural pronoun to narrate her life/channel when DAN isn't in the videos at all?? It's not like we know his personality so when she mentions him constantly it feels impersonal. Also re: engagement... her most recent vid explaining the ring.. are they seriously so conjoined that they looked for the ring together??? she doesn't even explicitly say if he proposed to her or if she proposed ot him? Anyways I really wanna know if everyone else finds it so annoying that she uses "we" for EVERYTHING when we don't know him?? like other huge youtubers don't say "were going to work super hard to get this content out to you and we want to know what you want to us" referring to them and THEIR EDITOR?? EVEN IF THEY'RE EDITOR IS SOMEONE IN THEIR PERSONAL LIVES???

Lol anyways I actually really like allana and still do but once I started realizing how weird it is that she refers to everything as the both of them when its her channel.. I can't stop focusing on it LOL. Just want to know if I'm becoming a weird troll that starts to hate the people they love for no reason or if everyone else finds this annoying too.

xxx
No it’s not just you. It’s very annoying because Dan never even speaks in videos. It’s like he’s miserable or something. It’s not like people watch them as a couple. It’s HER channel. He just works behind the scenes. You can tell she desperately wants it to be a couples thing, be he barely lets her film him. We know nothing about him.

But she can’t do anything on her own anymore. and she was SO desperate to finally get married that she kept on and on and he gave in I guess lol. I mean he will have a nice cushy life so I can see why he did. He seems to have the personality of a potato after all. They have no chemistry at all and I wouldn’t be surprised if they break it off before or get divorced.

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

Nala wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:04 pm
Did she really insist for the proposal? I may have overlooked and never noticed her mentionning that in her vlogs. Or maybe not that seriously idk
Oh yeah, she has said multiple times in vlogs that she asks him everyday to marry her.

Nala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nala »

insomniac1977 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:53 am
Nala wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:04 pm
Oh yeah, she has said multiple times in vlogs that she asks him everyday to marry her.
Oh damn, I must not pay enough attention when she blabs away.
Well then, YIKES

Return to “A-E”