Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

kittensunrise
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

Post by kittensunrise »

mattemattematte wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:39 pm
2 sponsored videos in a row lolol
I mean, did we expect anything less? She is literally just a poorly made commercial. I'm all for gettin' paaaaid, but she is just an ad semi-personified.

kittensunrise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

Post by kittensunrise »

virtualdummy27 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:20 pm
I think it's amazing that Allana has been able to donate so much money to COVID-19 charities across Canada. HOWEVER, it just makes me wonder -- how much money do influencers make if she's able to donate $15,000 without so much as a dent on her income???
She's rich and privileged. I feel like that's how. She had money and access prior to becoming a walking commercial, so she just keeps adding to her already established wealth. It's so frustrating to watch people who are already privileged becoming more so, while putting in minimal effort. Hopefully she'll fade out soon.

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

I haven't watched her in ages but her new video about trying to post every day in May again just made me cringe so hard. I really don't understand why she thinks the voices she does or the things she says make her funny/quirky. Could have gone my whole life without you calling yourself a hunkin dude in the mirror, Allana...

Isabel Haboo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Isabel Haboo »

Her everyday may is so boring. We don’t need another entire video about cream bronzers.

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

Is it me or did she start blinking a lot in her most recent vlog? It’s almost as if it’s a tick of some sort? I don’t remember her blinking excessively in the past.

pictou222
Learner
Learner

Post by pictou222 »

CrazyCapric0rn wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:34 pm
Is it me or did she start blinking a lot in her most recent vlog? It’s almost as if it’s a tick of some sort? I don’t remember her blinking excessively in the past.
Yeah, I noticed the blinking, too. She mentioned in an insta-story (I think? Or a YouTube vid, can't remember) recently that she's allergic to cats and her eyes are really dry from being around her cat 24/7. That would explain the blinking.

yarn-over
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yarn-over »

Her jewelry video is just so stupid. Does she seriously think other people don't know that there are differences between gold-plated, gold vermeil, gold-filled, and solid gold? I also don't get her style in jewelry any more than I do her style in clothes. Most of what she wears looks oddly dated or 'off' to me in a way I can't put my finger on. Maybe it's just not to my tastes and I'm super judgey?

Also that outfit... is a choice.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

Wiping excess product on the compact mirror Is a tip. Seriously?! Say what now? Is hand washing really so taxing? Don’t know about everyone else, but I’ve been constantly washing my hands since flu season anyway, and I’d much rather swipe product on my hands than trash my products. Of course, I actually pay for my products, so maybe that’s why I give a shit about keeping them nice. I don’t just declutter everything like a crazy person for the sake of appearing to be minimalist. She bugs.

yarn-over
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yarn-over »

She just posted a video reacting to her first talk-through tutorial and the comments are waxing poetic over her natural lips and darker hair. I have to say, she was so much less irritating to watch back then and her face was lovely before she started messing with fillers and botox.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Allana Botched-Fillerson - Innertube lips and shilling for sponsorships (Part 3)

Post by prettylights92 »

The blinking is very off putting lol. She should try Zyrtec or Claritin. Or maybe some eye drops. I can’t imagine having to deal dry eyes like that. That would suck.

And you would think that by watching herself in older videos, she’d she how much better she looked then. She legit looks haggard now. Her lips are lumpy and her face is so textured and puffy. I don’t know that her face will ever go back to normal now because she seems to have filler everywhere.

yarn-over
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yarn-over »

The recreation video is even more annoying than I thought it would be. The shade of tinted moisturizer she has now looks straight-up orange on her skin. I don't understand her need to not be the color she is. I also don't know why she's bashing herself so hard for using the wrong undertone in products in the past when she can't even be bothered to use products that match her skin tone now. Forget not matching your neck, your head doesn't match any part of the rest of your body. Girl, you have no room to throw shade at your past self.

And is it just me, or does she look more neutral than warm? The pink may have been a bit off, but all this gold isn't really doing her any favors either.

I thought practice was supposed to make you better at stuff, but I feel like the look she got in her original video was so much softer and more flattering.

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

prettylights92 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:20 pm
The blinking is very off putting lol. She should try Zyrtec or Claritin. Or maybe some eye drops. I can’t imagine having to deal dry eyes like that. That would suck.

And you would think that by watching herself in older videos, she’d she how much better she looked then. She legit looks haggard now. Her lips are lumpy and her face is so textured and puffy. I don’t know that her face will ever go back to normal now because she seems to have filler everywhere.
i'm surprised she didn't address the blinking?? it's SO distracting. also why does she have a cat if she's allergic....?

strawberryam0
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberryam0 »

also i can't stand her background. if you're a makeup channel... why... would you choose a brown background... you can't see the makeup and it's just plain ugly and SO boring to look at.

ldycatherinedebourgh
Learner
Learner

Post by ldycatherinedebourgh »

strawberryam0 wrote:also i can't stand her background. if you're a makeup channel... why... would you choose a brown background... you can't see the makeup and it's just plain ugly and SO boring to look at.
I also don't like the background - I like seeing her surroundings so much more! This is also for all youtubers, not just Allana. That weird brown-yellow of the background seems to be her colour though as I think it's also what they use for the Everyday May intros. I really don't get it cause it looks like ick to me but you do you I guess Lan Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

How are her lips still big and lumpy? Shouldn’t they have gone down? Or is she still getting filler during covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

I have only followed Allana for a year or two. Wow she was soooo gorgeous in that old video! Her lips were perfect. She looked so naturally beautiful, now she looks like a blow up doll

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

prettylights92 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Funny you should mention the eye thing. I haven't watched a video of her's in like a year, came across her "what happened to tarte?" video randomly and all I notice is the excessive blinking. Is it really her cat? I haven't ever noticed this in past videos.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Wow this site is so slow it’s pretty much unusable.

Anyways I Just came to say the swimsuits she’s currently advertising look like a bra and panty set. Very blah.

awkyturt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by awkyturt »

Her new place is a huge step up from the old rental condo. I understand she moved in thinking it would be a temporary stay but those unfinished concrete ceilings and massive concrete pillar in the middle of the living room was seriously awful and no amount of structube furniture could cover it up. They're probably paying a hell of a lot in rent for their new place, seems like a lot of sq footage.

Pea2324
Learner
Learner

Post by Pea2324 »

i cant with her and moving. I watched her announcement on their move and I cant believe she says she moves every year. JFC, what is wrong with you that you need to move every yr. It seems so wasteful and unnecessary, especially considering she is getting new furniture for every place and decorating it.

Im sure she justified this one by how much light her new place will get and how it will be so much better for filming. I 100% guarantee her videos will still have poor lighting.

Return to “A-E”