Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by Guest »

roseau wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:20 am
How long until she's cracking jokes about how she's already been self isolating for years
Coming soon, she reads here after all :lol:
Does anyone follow her on Instagram? Did she share a new Instagram story everyday like she promised?

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kalel goes full time Koreaboo at 30 - too stupid for a single anthropology course #nomoreshavedpoosay (Part 44)

Post by sleep84 »

graylights wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:31 am
Her reasoning is precisely WHY people should be taking precautions and taking it seriously, if not for their own sake, then for the sake of their fucking family members and goddamn hospital infrastructures. She's so unbelievably dense. Why WOULDN'T you be scared of something that isn't known and tested for?!
This girl is MADDENING.

She goes through multiple plastic surgeries in a very short time span, then SHE CLAIMS she is losing a liiiiittle bit of hair and she is so hypochondriac that she is like : omg, I need to eat meat and eggs again! it's because of veganism! :roll:

Facing the possible threat of a very serious virus, no vaccine and meds that are not Always very successful: People need to stop freaking out because of Coronavirus, Elon Musk said so, he is a mechanical engineer so he knows everything about pandemics!

FACEPALM
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by purplehazee »

dew2 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:11 pm
xbanksy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:34 pm
purplehazee wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:51 am
xbanksy wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:18 am
dew2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:38 am

Yeah, if Cyrus's looks are "meh and middling" to people here, I'd like to know where they live or what their partners look like, lol. I'm picturing a town full of Hemsworth brother lookalikes.

And I don't really know anything about Cyrus's dickish side, either, though people here have said he was being an ass on IG for a while. I just know that he volunteers with the homeless, adopted Chibi, and was badly burned by Kalel. He was probably bitter as hell for a while.

During the Italy trip, I remember his friends ribbing Kalel for vlogging (which isn't really a big deal) and Cyrus making a sarcastic comment about eating spaghetti yet again as it was the only vegan option on the menu. I don't remember anything truly terrible. Kalel said she was "not happy" and their relationship was clearly on the rocks. A romantic trip was a bad idea at that point.

I’m not the kind of girl to gas up, lust after, or settle for basic dudes, sorry not sorry. If that offends another girl, then maybe they should examine why they’re so easily wounded by someone else’s opinion.

I like Chris Hemsworth, but his tiny eyes bug me. He’s a genuinely good person, a good actor, has major swag, but he is not gorgeous to me. He’s just okay, in my book. Looks better than Cyrus, if that makes you feel better. Same goes for Liam. *kanyeshrug*

It’s odd that one woman’s taste in men can illicit such silly responses. My initial comment was a joke, but has revealed something about a few folks in this thread.
^hmm, not sure what you are referring to here but we already established that you dont find him attractive and that's fine so not sure why you are stirring the pot again. Also, where was the "joke" in your comment? You made a passive aggressive comment questioning my taste in men so if anything, you were the one that started all of this.
Girl, please. You decided that it was an attack on you. My bad if you didn’t think it was funny and just assumed that someone was attacking you.

You could have asked. Instead, you got offended, which apparently isn’t hard for you to do, and got pretty passive-aggressive yourself.

Also, how is responding to what was said in reference to my post “stirring the pot”? I’m not allowed to respond?

I don’t get people on this site, but then again, it’s built for folks to take out their misery on strangers from YouTube, so I guess I sort of understand.

Bless your heart.
Lmao, calm down. Literally no one was remotely "offended" but you. So much rudeness and projection over a silly nothingburger topic.

Anyway, @purplehazee, I searched around for the Italy vlog and can't find it anywhere. It's probably for the best. I wouldn't want to take out more of my misery on strangers like when I dared to compliment some rando irrelevant dude's looks.
^i was going to comment that i couldn't find it either :( there is usually a channel that uploads Kalel's deleted videos but I had no luck either. Thank you for searching though, you're really sweet :D

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

I agree with what you guys said up there^ yes the Coronavirus has a low morality rate (esp. in the US and esp. for those under 50) but the fact that it is spreading so fast with no cure yet, it is quite scary. You could be a carrier and not know and infect someone close to you. The best way is to just be cautious and practice personal hygiene which we should be doing in the first place. Kalel's logic is so jarring sometimes...

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

purplehazee wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:55 am
I agree with what you guys said up there^ yes the Coronavirus has a low morality rate (esp. in the US and esp. for those under 50) but the fact that it is spreading so fast with no cure yet, it is quite scary. You could be a carrier and not know and infect someone close to you. The best way is to just be cautious and practice personal hygiene which we should be doing in the first place. Kalel's logic is so jarring sometimes...
Not to mention that that is not the only problem. When the pandemic explodes in one place the hospitals COLLAPSE because too many people have to be treated. Saying something like that is horrible, it has to be a responsibility of personal agency. People have to be good citizens. Even if Young people may have stronger immune systems (if they are healthy and not - let's say - diabetic etc. ) not only can they transmit it to older people without knowing, but if you do get sick and you do have to get to the hospital the structures may not even be able to take care of you. People need to stay inside to stop the rampant spreading of the virus, especially where the outbreak is particularly central.
How can these people be so reckless.

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

we all know kalel only cares about herself , it’s not shocking she’s so nonchalant about the virus. she will just hole up in her apartment because she doesn’t have any responsibilities that require her leave her apartment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Vicious »

Kalel may not be worried about getting sick - fair enough, she’s young, she already isolates herself and she doesn’t have to worry about losing her job because she “works” from her apartment (although if her parents are slipping her cash, or she does have a mysterious patron like some of y’all suggested, I can’t imagine how long that’ll last.) Can’t help but wonder how she’ll make do without her $150 face cream and Whole Foods, poor thing. Or toilet paper. Or fresh water. I have a feeling she’ll be a bit less cocky after this whole ordeal.

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

How Kalel can continue to idolize that piece of shit Elon astounds me.

Don't get me wrong, the man is a genius and he has done the world some good.

But he's an incorrigible prick and his ignorance on certain subjects knows no bounds.

reyday
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reyday »

Ok guys, it’s been 3 week since her last upload. What do we think? Is she gone again for a while?

Post by Guest »

I just watched one of her videos (why i love my boring life) and wow she's such a loser. How can you laugh at yourself looking at a camera for that long and not think you look stupid...and getting exhausted from being in class for 2 HOURS? I work 10 hour days and still do other stuff after work, like what an entitle asshole filming herself laughing and complaining about being tired and stressed out, ABOUT WHAT?

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

reyday wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:07 pm
Ok guys, it’s been 3 week since her last upload. What do we think? Is she gone again for a while?
I think she'll be back once she gets a sponsorship b/c she needs the money lol.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

purplehazee wrote:
reyday wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:07 pm
I think she'll be back once she gets a sponsorship b/c she needs the money lol.
Yeah she will always come back eventually for as long as she lives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

no matter what she tries to sell in a time like this she's gonna look like a greedy idiot and I'm here for it :corn:

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Well, she is a pro at social distancing/staying home. Like a cockroach after a nuclear war, Kalel will outlive us all. :toad:

HoratiusMot
Learner
Learner

Post by HoratiusMot »

I hope her next video isn't for mushroom tea, poop tea, or the latest free toothbrush she was sent. I'd like a funny, self-aware video from the queen of Shelter in Place. This could be big for her, she's way more expert in this than she ever was at being vegan.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

HoratiusMot wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:19 pm
I hope her next video isn't for mushroom tea, poop tea, or the latest free toothbrush she was sent. I'd like a funny, self-aware video from the queen of Shelter in Place. This could be big for her, she's way more expert in this than she ever was at being vegan.
Oh, baby girl, you should stop taking drugs, it's not good for you.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Wonder if Kalel is sitting at home watching glam n gore’s videos with Anthony and stuffing her filler face with mochi while crying all her Koreaboo eyeliner off with smeared red Koreaboo lipstick across her cheek.

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

Well she posted. She's looking thinner and to be honest her hair looks gorgeous. I didn't watch the whole video cause I fucking hate skillshare but yea obviously its a spon video.

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

Her hair definitely looks absolutely beautiful. I haven't been a fan of any her phases since the Bad Bitch LA one, but this one isn't too bad appearance wise. I feel like a side part flatters her features more than a middle part.

Return to “Kalel”