Mia Maples

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
SageLavender
Debater
Debater

Mia Maples

Post by SageLavender »

Decided to start topic about Mia Maples for two reasons:

1. her constant support of Jeffree Star
2. saying she's an "odd shape" in almost all her videos when she's skinny, tall, white girl

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mia Maples

Post by yoyotomi »

For the most part I really like her but yeah her saying she’s an odd shape is weird. Like I get clothes not fitting her due to the length since she’s tall but other than that she’s got the body type that clothing companies favor

Phazin
Learner
Learner

Post by Phazin »

I love her tbh. I think she's genuinely a super sweet person, but it's apparent that she's insecure about being shaped like a rectangle.

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater

Post by yoyotomi »

Phazin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:42 am
I love her tbh. I think she's genuinely a super sweet person, but it's apparent that she's insecure about being shaped like a rectangle.
I love that she’s not afraid of making a fool of herself through her editing. Honestly I think she’s hilarious

curiouscat1
Talker
Talker

Post by curiouscat1 »

I love mia. She seems very genuine, funny and her content is good. Agreed that she's probably just insecure about her body shape.

VickyS
Informer
Informer

Post by VickyS »

She is the best YouTuber I have watched so far!! Her new video of her renovating her grandparents house shows how sweet and un selfish she is!! Although yes she does mention too much about her body shape , maybe she is just not happy with how she looks, but I mean , who really is lol most of us don’t like certain things about our bodies

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

What happened with her bf Luke? They just suddenly broke up. Anyone know why?

charm59081
Stalker
Stalker

Post by charm59081 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm
What happened with her bf Luke? They just suddenly broke up. Anyone know why?
Did they confirm theyre break up? He was in the Hawaii video then nothing, they even celebrated an anniversary in that video??

SageLavender
Debater
Debater

Post by SageLavender »

Another Jeffree Star video 😐

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

homegirl really didnt realize she bought bondage shoes/necklace in the trying weird wish products lmao

X0X0
Learner
Learner

Post by X0X0 »

She is sweet but her content can be bland. Being sweet and nice as a personality only is boring. I get she doesn't like her body, a lot of females don't. I don't think it's annoying because I do it too, think my body looks weird in stuff compared to others or models in the picture.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

I enjoy her content but wish she had some awareness about the questionable ethics of sites like Wish. Like, girl, how you think those clothes are that cheap?

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I love her but her wish videos are so annoying rn, she keeps buying stuff from wish over and over again.. She’s like a mini Safiya Nygaard !

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I've been sick lately and she popped up in my suggested, then I fell down the hole. I went from loving her to being so disgusted with how much she shops. The video I just watched was where all she did was go to the mall and buy rainbow things for pride month, a ton of which didn't even support charities, like hundreds and hundreds of dollars of just rainbow stuff that I don't even think she wanted most of. It and all of her other videos are just straight up horrible consumerism.

Pikchu_Parade
Learner
Learner

Post by Pikchu_Parade »

It would be great if her and other similar YouTubers started doing videos with brands/companies that are not just fast fashion brands/companies. Everyone knows Wish is full of junk now, from so many larger channels doing hundreds of videos on it. I am sure their views will not plummet if they go with sustainable brands/companies.

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

Selia11 wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:04 am
I love her but her wish videos are so annoying rn, she keeps buying stuff from wish over and over again.. She’s like a mini Safiya Nygaard !
She popped up on my feed earrrrrrly - I remember her mentioning being a Saf fan. She was inspired by her OG wish and 'wear a week of x clothing' frankenfashion videos.

Post by Guest »

I loveeeeeeeee her. She can support whoever she wants.

may16th2000
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by may16th2000 »

I went to high school with Mia, I graduated in the same class as her. She changed a bit after high school and her personality changed and is really similar to how she acts on camera now, but in high school, she was part of the popular crowd and acted a little bit stuck up. Almost like she ended up in the wrong crowd. Some of the things she did were cringe worthy but at least she stays out of the drama now and produces pretty good content.

SageLavender
Debater
Debater

Post by SageLavender »

Mia has new second channel in case you are interested, Boring life of Memo. She reviewed Haus Labs.

Peasant
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peasant »

I really like Mia and think she’s funny and seems genuine but her ditzy personality can be really annoying sometimes

Return to “A-M”