Mia Maples

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Mia Maples

Post by angeladwight »

On her latest video when she talks about choosing an ice cream for her wedding.. she knows it’s her fiancés fav flavour the mint chocolate and she’s making such a huff and puff because she doesn’t like it.. like you get 5 different flavours.. you can’t have him have his favourite.. a flavour everyone loves? Like just let him have his ice cream he literally got that ice cream right after the tasting.. if she doesn’t have the mint chocolate at the wedding ima be pissed for me.

I still think she’s so bossy with him and talks down to him it really starting to bug me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by takoyaki »

Honestly shes becoming a bit of a crazy b with her wedding. The does my mom or fiance know me better video a little while ago was obnoxious af! I hope she reverts back after the wedding. I'm guessing she's just one of those people who are all mememememmeme during weddings.

Bumbumhead12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bumbumhead12 »

webbge wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm
What is Mia’s last name?
Same as billie eilish

Bumbumhead12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bumbumhead12 »

Bumbumhead12 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:21 pm
webbge wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 pm
What is Mia’s last name?
Same as billie eilish
*similar to billie eilish

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I hope she will reverts back after the wedding too, it's like everything annoys me now. She will be married soon, did she ask is her soon-to-be-husband if he want a fairytale makeover living room with a pink couch? Did he can make any decision for THEIR wedding? She seems more self centered then I thought she was.

Balldontlie
Learner
Learner

Post by Balldontlie »

I am so shocked that she altered the wedding dress that she was gracefully given for free! Not even a minute after receiving her custom made dress, she had it changed. I feel like that would be such an insult to the designer. I know its Mia's Day, but I would have made the changes quietly, not posting it in the same video!

Bumbumhead12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bumbumhead12 »

did anyone else feel like the dress was a bit underwhelming? nothing against the designer or anything, I just thought it would've been a bit more extra than it was. not a fan of the flowers on the front

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Balldontlie wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:03 pm
I am so shocked that she altered the wedding dress that she was gracefully given for free! Not even a minute after receiving her custom made dress, she had it changed. I feel like that would be such an insult to the designer. I know its Mia's Day, but I would have made the changes quietly, not posting it in the same video!
It's pretty normal to get wedding dresses altered lol and it takes a long time for alterations so not surprised she went right away.

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

Balldontlie wrote:I am so shocked that she altered the wedding dress that she was gracefully given for free! Not even a minute after receiving her custom made dress, she had it changed. I feel like that would be such an insult to the designer. I know its Mia's Day, but I would have made the changes quietly, not posting it in the same video!
I thought the sleeve alteration looks way better now and I understand her not wanting to show skin as she most likely getting married in a church since she’s Christian. I really love the dress.

Balldontlie
Learner
Learner

Post by Balldontlie »

angeladwight wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:16 am
Balldontlie wrote:I am so shocked that she altered the wedding dress that she was gracefully given for free! Not even a minute after receiving her custom made dress, she had it changed. I feel like that would be such an insult to the designer. I know its Mia's Day, but I would have made the changes quietly, not posting it in the same video!
I thought the sleeve alteration looks way better now and I understand her not wanting to show skin as she most likely getting married in a church since she’s Christian. I really love the dress.
well, I mean, technically speaking she shortened the sleeves, so the alteration allowed for MORE skin to show :rofl: , and she got married outside in backyard. It was a little strange to me that during Stuarts vows, Mia was looking everywhere else but at him.......

dmdoll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dmdoll »

Balldontlie wrote:
angeladwight wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:16 am
well, I mean, technically speaking she shortened the sleeves, so the alteration allowed for MORE skin to show :rofl: , and she got married outside in backyard. It was a little strange to me that during Stuarts vows, Mia was looking everywhere else but at him.......
Right?! Her eyes were everywhere but on him!

Balldontlie
Learner
Learner

Post by Balldontlie »

I used to not have a single issue with her. I liked her content for the most part, especially once she crossed over into renovating/flipping, but it has also allowed for some of Mia's true personality traits to shine through, and I have to say, she seems a lot more bossy and "everything has to be MY way" than she lets on. I am curious to see how her relationship develops once they live together in her grandma-core fairy house.........which you can only live downstairs!......

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

The way she acted during the vows definitely bothered me. It really felt like it was a joke to her how emotional and in love he is with her.. I would literally be crying if I was in her position. Her vows weren’t as nice as his either.
I just feel like he is head over heels for her, but she is very micromanaging wifey.
Also do you think the guests had to sign something to not be able to post anything ?

Balldontlie
Learner
Learner

Post by Balldontlie »

Man, it took me a whole day to get through her honeymoon in Italy vlog. I had to turn if off everytime she complained about something.....and it happened often. She came off as unimpressed by most of the places and whined a lot. Then by the end said she wanted to go home and see Chip. Rubbed me the wrong way

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

Balldontlie wrote:Man, it took me a whole day to get through her honeymoon in Italy vlog. I had to turn if off everytime she complained about something.....and it happened often. She came off as unimpressed by most of the places and whined a lot. Then by the end said she wanted to go home and see Chip. Rubbed me the wrong way
The trip was very go go go. I get needing to fit a bunch of things into one trip but dunno if they really had much rest time to relax, so maybe she’s exhausted. I also get missing your pets, I would totally miss mine gone for so long.
I’m very much a home body so I get home sick really easy when I travel.

ensuredevo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ensuredevo »

I dont know if this has been mentioned in this thread before but she so clearly had an e/d. her “what i eat in a week” video from two months ago is literally ALL low calorie soups and rice noodles. they were all almost the same meal!

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

Does Mia pay her family a salary and they work for her?

HolliDarling
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by HolliDarling »

I Hope my post is not off topic but does anyone know what product/brand the products with the pink and white flower packaging is.
From her makeup decluttering video at about 11:49 Minutes.

angeladwight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angeladwight »

I’m 10 mins into the new video and she mentioned her mom checking her credit card worried it got stolen from the advent calendars. Does that mean her mom is her book keeper/ accountant?
Would love to know more of what roles her family plays behind the scenes.

makeyourmind
Learner
Learner

Post by makeyourmind »

I couldn't even go through the first 5 min, using her mom for content is so cringe.

Return to “A-M”