LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Locked
User avatar
hellyeah
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 8578
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:06 am
Has thanked: 678 times
Been thanked: 1581 times

LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by hellyeah » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:47 am

AnnyLovesPink wrote:The whole concept of registries and baby showers baffles me a bit. Where I’m from both things are non existent. You buy everything you want and need for the baby yourself and once the baby is born your family and (close) friends will send you a card in the mail with money.
I’d feel weird asking family to buy (expensive) things for my own baby if I’m capable of buying everything myself.
Sure, if they wanna give you a gift that’s fine but asking for gifts? That gives me second hand embarrassment tbh

I’m unsure where you’re from but it’s very common in the US to have a baby shower. It’s not a Meg thing and this isn’t in defense of her either because I’m not a fan of hers. It’s a common custom in the USA. Our friends and family typically host the shower. Some women do not want to have a shower and that’s cool too. I wouldn’t feel comfortable putting a $1000 item on my registry. But if my family insisted on buying a top dollar item well... we aren’t all loaded and that’s their choice to spend that money.

Baby showers are very common in the US especially for first time parents.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlejxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 640
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:06 pm
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 1018 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by littlejxo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 am

If my mom saw my put a $1000 anything on my baby shower registry she'd honestly slap me lmao. That's just tasteless. I hope no one gets it for her.

jellyfish09
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:29 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 114 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by jellyfish09 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 am

crhe93 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:27 am
gumdropdrive wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:16 pm
mnunez55 wrote:Image
Couple goals Imagey’all just some HaTeRzZzZ lmfao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This looks like the prom pic of a trashy couple who eventually ends up on Maury


HRH: Le Buerre, Le Pain, et Le Pick Pocket, Mais Pas Les Bon Temps

Image
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rat’s “hate” tattoo really is the cherry on top
why did he squat down so his dick was on her butt? that looked so fucking creepy.

mamisajoma
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 7:02 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by mamisajoma » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:55 am

YES!!! Same here! Smeg is just out there looking for ANY single excuse to buy more unnecessary shit. Her poor money management skills WILL come back to haunt her someday!

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:00 pm
I still have the iPhone 8 because it works just fine. I don’t plan on buying another phone until this one quits working. Even if I had an excess amount of money I wouldn’t get a new phone unless I needed one. She is terrible with money. I can’t wait until she has to spend all her money one someone besides herself (her baby)

User avatar
Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 6153 times
Been thanked: 3515 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by Observer12 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:56 am

jellyfish09 wrote:
crhe93 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:27 am
gumdropdrive wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:16 pm
mnunez55 wrote:Image
Couple goals Imagey’all just some HaTeRzZzZ lmfao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This looks like the prom pic of a trashy couple who eventually ends up on Maury


HRH: Le Buerre, Le Pain, et Le Pick Pocket, Mais Pas Les Bon Temps

Image
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rat’s “hate” tattoo really is the cherry on top
why did he squat down so his dick was on her butt? that looked so fucking creepy.

Lmfao I thought that the other day Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 1393 times
Been thanked: 3290 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by uncletouchy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:58 am

jellyfish09 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:54 am
crhe93 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:27 am
gumdropdrive wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:16 pm
mnunez55 wrote:Image
Couple goals Imagey’all just some HaTeRzZzZ lmfao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This looks like the prom pic of a trashy couple who eventually ends up on Maury


HRH: Le Buerre, Le Pain, et Le Pick Pocket, Mais Pas Les Bon Temps

Image
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rat’s “hate” tattoo really is the cherry on top
why did he squat down so his dick was on her butt? that looked so fucking creepy.
No he’s actually that height

He’s just popping his leg out because he’s trying to be funny and/or letting other men know he’s available

jajaja
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by jajaja » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:57 am

She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.

en_SERIO
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 198 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by en_SERIO » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
For a set of bowls and a couple spoons 😳
She could use that kind of money and have taken Greyson to the vet previously .... :roll:

User avatar
LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1256
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 984 times
Been thanked: 4860 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by LemonBomb1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:15 pm

littlejxo wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 am
If my mom saw my put a $1000 anything on my baby shower registry she'd honestly slap me lmao. That's just tasteless. I hope no one gets it for her.
I’m sure either her parents or grandma will get it for her if anyone does

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 7:54 pm
Has thanked: 1393 times
Been thanked: 3290 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by uncletouchy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:55 pm

jajaja wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:57 am
She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.
People who order water from Starbucks & other drive thru places = 🤡

crhe93
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:26 am
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by crhe93 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm

en_SERIO wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am
Bookieslove23 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
For a set of bowls and a couple spoons 😳
She could use that kind of money and have taken Greyson to the vet previously .... :roll:
Right?! I sawL that and thought to myself how fucking ridiculous she is for putting that on her registry. Go to target or Walmart and buy a set of those colorful plastic kids plates and bowls and call it a day. Those things are going to get thrown on the ground a million times and the baby doesn’t give a fuck what color the spoon is. It’s just such a waste of money imo 🤦🏼‍♀️

en_SERIO
Talker
Talker
Posts: 110
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 198 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by en_SERIO » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:40 pm

crhe93 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm
en_SERIO wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am
Bookieslove23 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
For a set of bowls and a couple spoons 😳
She could use that kind of money and have taken Greyson to the vet previously .... :roll:
Right?! I sawL that and thought to myself how fucking ridiculous she is for putting that on her registry. Go to target or Walmart and buy a set of those colorful plastic kids plates and bowls and call it a day. Those things are going to get thrown on the ground a million times and the baby doesn’t give a fuck what color the spoon is. It’s just such a waste of money imo 🤦🏼‍♀️
seriously walmart sells a multi pack for like .97 cents, i get if you have multiple children as they get older may argue over a certain color but for the price of that set it's a waste for aesthetics ... i guess she isn't planning on certain foods to stain it also LOL

User avatar
lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3565
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:00 pm
Has thanked: 3689 times
Been thanked: 2115 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by lotus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Lol I was gonna say one of my brother baby moms looks like she has that exact set and I know she got it at Walmart for way cheaper . Also wanted to add in the baby shower convo all that I’ve ever went to in my lifetime none had a registry and I think just one wedding I went to had a registry set up and it was just house things from Macy’s on it that’s they physically did with a scanner there at the store . So yea to sit there and be looking and looking for shit to put on through a phone or computer seems exhausting even when I online shop I can’t look through everything I just go through new arrivals and stop when nothing seems good lol . But this meg she has allll the time in the world

Katiedid342
Debater
Debater
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:25 pm
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 1557 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by Katiedid342 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Finally her minions are catching onto the fact she’s using their views for money. She’s at 929k! Wasn’t she at like 933k?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1256
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 984 times
Been thanked: 4860 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by LemonBomb1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:53 pm

I think she’s also losing followers because not everyone gives a shit about her pregnancy. Why does she seem to think getting pregnant would increase her follower count? I have never followed someone just because they were pregnant.

User avatar
bitch1992
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1645
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:47 am
Has thanked: 1250 times
Been thanked: 3318 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by bitch1992 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:50 pm

On her current video, there are few comments that she doesn't eat a lot and she doesn't think though that the baby needs foods too! She said she get a lot of faint and light-headed. But she doesn't eat or drink smoothies a lot.... how it's not helping the baby inside her belly to grow!? It's going to be small baby or premature for not getting enough foods for the baby.

User avatar
theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 605
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:52 am
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 2163 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by theantiblair » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 pm

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:53 pm
I think she’s also losing followers because not everyone gives a shit about her pregnancy. Why does she seem to think getting pregnant would increase her follower count? I have never followed someone just because they were pregnant.
Honestly I follow a lot of people just because they’re pregnant, cause I currently am so it’s of interest to me at the moment. I think it works for some people. (Aspyn Ovard seemed to gain interest from people when she got pregnant.)

HOWEVER I refuse to sub to Meg bc she sucks and I use her pregnancy more as a cautionary tale of exactly what not to do lol.

Her problem is that all her content is whiny and ill-informed and not relatable. If she weren’t a crazy person she could make informative interesting pregnancy content that moms want to watch.

BbEvr
Talker
Talker
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 650 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by BbEvr » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:15 pm

I don’t think she understands that even if she doesn’t gain much weight, that her skin will still sag and she’ll get the pouch. It’s inevitable

User avatar
LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1256
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm
Has thanked: 984 times
Been thanked: 4860 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by LemonBomb1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 pm

I think the amount of people who are unfollowing her because of her pregnancy content is much greater vs. the amount of people that (might have) followed her simply because she’s pregnant.
I’m aware that some people follow accounts for pregnancy/motherhood related content but in Meg’s case I think that number is very slim, especially since she acts like a psycho about it.
Even if I was pregnant I wouldn’t care to know about Smeg’s constipation and other various complaints.
My point is that I think she expected her channel to grow when she got pregnant, exactly the opposite is happening and it pleases me because she’s a miserable human being.

User avatar
MichelleD86
Talker
Talker
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:17 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 134 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by MichelleD86 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:32 am

K10says wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:04 pm
I don’t have kids (yet) but someone please give me a big ole smack of reality if I COLOR THEME MY REGISTRY.
I understand choosing pink things for girls and blue for boys and wanting matching bedding or even a nursery theme but meg has taken it next level: grey and aqua fucking bowls? Books only in the color/animal of choice? Baby grooming/health supplies in the “right” shade?!

I could maybe understand it if it was just about the baby’s room but she’s going to dress him in the same colors. Her whole house are these colors. Her existence is based on these colors. Too bad she named the dog Greyson because that’s probably perfect for her child. His first words will be “does it come in teal?”
It’s neurotic.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just catching up and I had to second the Greyson comment. Too bad they can't use it for the baby's name, because he will literally be her "grey son" with that color scheme taking over his life 😂 Room, clothes, car seat and stroller, feeding utensils, toys and books.. you name it!

User avatar
bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2349
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:49 am
Has thanked: 16454 times
Been thanked: 4341 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by bubbles_328 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:08 am

I just came to read the new posts and also wanted to say... yay!!! I can finally see ppls avatar photos and images posted in the comments again! I hadn’t been able to for so long.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 am
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 963 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by ivana abramovich » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:29 am

jajaja wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:57 am
She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.
Exactly! She has sooo many to go cups that she purchases for an instant rush (because shopping addiction y'know) but clearly never uses them. Also, doesn't Starbucks actually fill your own cup with whatever drink you want if you bring it? So she could technically get her laxative coffee that way too? I don't go to Starbucks often but I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign about that.

lobeauty11
Learner
Learner
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:13 pm
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by lobeauty11 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:35 am

ivana abramovich wrote:
jajaja wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:57 am
She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.
Exactly! She has sooo many to go cups that she purchases for an instant rush (because shopping addiction y'know) but clearly never uses them. Also, doesn't Starbucks actually fill your own cup with whatever drink you want if you bring it? So she could technically get her laxative coffee that way too? I don't go to Starbucks often but I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign about that.
I worked at a Starbucks for almost 2 years, we’ll fill whatever cup you bring basicallyImage there’s a small cup discount if you bring your own reusable cup. And even in stores you can get refills of iced teas for way cheaper with the original cup


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2550
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:28 pm
Has thanked: 15894 times
Been thanked: 6924 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by its katelyn bro » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:02 am

bubbles_328 wrote:I just came to read the new posts and also wanted to say... yay!!! I can finally see ppls avatar photos and images posted in the comments again! ImageImageImageImage I hadn’t been able to for so long.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whaaaat omg I’m jealous. I still can’t


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hereiam00
Learner
Learner
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 776 times

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by Hereiam00 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:09 am

her and rat are so cringe...

“When I do something right you say ‘you go girl’” what on earth is this fuckery?

Locked

Return to “Megan Leigh”