en_SERIO
Learner
Learner

Re: LaVitaDiPhantomKicks and Don’tCareAboutThePriceMorrison Part 67

Post by en_SERIO » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
For a set of bowls and a couple spoons 😳
She could use that kind of money and have taken Greyson to the vet previously .... :roll:

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:15 pm

littlejxo wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:36 am
If my mom saw my put a $1000 anything on my baby shower registry she'd honestly slap me lmao. That's just tasteless. I hope no one gets it for her.
I’m sure either her parents or grandma will get it for her if anyone does

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:55 pm

jajaja wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:57 am
She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.
People who order water from Starbucks & other drive thru places = 🤡

crhe93
Learner
Learner

Post by crhe93 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm

en_SERIO wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am
Bookieslove23 wrote:
She could use that kind of money and have taken Greyson to the vet previously .... :roll:
Right?! I sawL that and thought to myself how fucking ridiculous she is for putting that on her registry. Go to target or Walmart and buy a set of those colorful plastic kids plates and bowls and call it a day. Those things are going to get thrown on the ground a million times and the baby doesn’t give a fuck what color the spoon is. It’s just such a waste of money imo 🤦🏼‍♀️

en_SERIO
Learner
Learner

Post by en_SERIO » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:40 pm

crhe93 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:25 pm
en_SERIO wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:59 am
Bookieslove23 wrote:
Right?! I sawL that and thought to myself how fucking ridiculous she is for putting that on her registry. Go to target or Walmart and buy a set of those colorful plastic kids plates and bowls and call it a day. Those things are going to get thrown on the ground a million times and the baby doesn’t give a fuck what color the spoon is. It’s just such a waste of money imo 🤦🏼‍♀️
seriously walmart sells a multi pack for like .97 cents, i get if you have multiple children as they get older may argue over a certain color but for the price of that set it's a waste for aesthetics ... i guess she isn't planning on certain foods to stain it also LOL

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Lol I was gonna say one of my brother baby moms looks like she has that exact set and I know she got it at Walmart for way cheaper . Also wanted to add in the baby shower convo all that I’ve ever went to in my lifetime none had a registry and I think just one wedding I went to had a registry set up and it was just house things from Macy’s on it that’s they physically did with a scanner there at the store . So yea to sit there and be looking and looking for shit to put on through a phone or computer seems exhausting even when I online shop I can’t look through everything I just go through new arrivals and stop when nothing seems good lol . But this meg she has allll the time in the world

Katiedid342
Talker
Talker

Post by Katiedid342 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Finally her minions are catching onto the fact she’s using their views for money. She’s at 929k! Wasn’t she at like 933k?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:53 pm

I think she’s also losing followers because not everyone gives a shit about her pregnancy. Why does she seem to think getting pregnant would increase her follower count? I have never followed someone just because they were pregnant.

bitch1992
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitch1992 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:50 pm

On her current video, there are few comments that she doesn't eat a lot and she doesn't think though that the baby needs foods too! She said she get a lot of faint and light-headed. But she doesn't eat or drink smoothies a lot.... how it's not helping the baby inside her belly to grow!? It's going to be small baby or premature for not getting enough foods for the baby.

theantiblair
Informer
Informer

Post by theantiblair » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 pm

LemonBomb1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:53 pm
I think she’s also losing followers because not everyone gives a shit about her pregnancy. Why does she seem to think getting pregnant would increase her follower count? I have never followed someone just because they were pregnant.
Honestly I follow a lot of people just because they’re pregnant, cause I currently am so it’s of interest to me at the moment. I think it works for some people. (Aspyn Ovard seemed to gain interest from people when she got pregnant.)

HOWEVER I refuse to sub to Meg bc she sucks and I use her pregnancy more as a cautionary tale of exactly what not to do lol.

Her problem is that all her content is whiny and ill-informed and not relatable. If she weren’t a crazy person she could make informative interesting pregnancy content that moms want to watch.

BbEvr
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by BbEvr » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:15 pm

I don’t think she understands that even if she doesn’t gain much weight, that her skin will still sag and she’ll get the pouch. It’s inevitable

LemonBomb1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LemonBomb1 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 pm

I think the amount of people who are unfollowing her because of her pregnancy content is much greater vs. the amount of people that (might have) followed her simply because she’s pregnant.
I’m aware that some people follow accounts for pregnancy/motherhood related content but in Meg’s case I think that number is very slim, especially since she acts like a psycho about it.
Even if I was pregnant I wouldn’t care to know about Smeg’s constipation and other various complaints.
My point is that I think she expected her channel to grow when she got pregnant, exactly the opposite is happening and it pleases me because she’s a miserable human being.

MichelleD86
Talker
Talker

Post by MichelleD86 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:32 am

K10says wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:04 pm
I don’t have kids (yet) but someone please give me a big ole smack of reality if I COLOR THEME MY REGISTRY.
I understand choosing pink things for girls and blue for boys and wanting matching bedding or even a nursery theme but meg has taken it next level: grey and aqua fucking bowls? Books only in the color/animal of choice? Baby grooming/health supplies in the “right” shade?!

I could maybe understand it if it was just about the baby’s room but she’s going to dress him in the same colors. Her whole house are these colors. Her existence is based on these colors. Too bad she named the dog Greyson because that’s probably perfect for her child. His first words will be “does it come in teal?”
It’s neurotic.

Just catching up and I had to second the Greyson comment. Too bad they can't use it for the baby's name, because he will literally be her "grey son" with that color scheme taking over his life 😂 Room, clothes, car seat and stroller, feeding utensils, toys and books.. you name it!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:08 am

I just came to read the new posts and also wanted to say... yay!!! I can finally see ppls avatar photos and images posted in the comments again! I hadn’t been able to for so long.

ivana abramovich
Talker
Talker

Post by ivana abramovich » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:29 am

jajaja wrote:
She went to Starbucks...ordered a large water and a straw.... and as she was unwrapping the straw, offhandedly said she should have brought her reuseable straw....just what?? Why didn’t she bring a water thermos or hydro flask or one of the million teal bottles she has at home? Then she wouldn’t have even needed a straw. Maybe then she wouldn’t have had to drink tap water and complain about it.
Exactly! She has sooo many to go cups that she purchases for an instant rush (because shopping addiction y'know) but clearly never uses them. Also, doesn't Starbucks actually fill your own cup with whatever drink you want if you bring it? So she could technically get her laxative coffee that way too? I don't go to Starbucks often but I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign about that.

lobeauty11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lobeauty11 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:35 am

ivana abramovich wrote:
jajaja wrote:
Exactly! She has sooo many to go cups that she purchases for an instant rush (because shopping addiction y'know) but clearly never uses them. Also, doesn't Starbucks actually fill your own cup with whatever drink you want if you bring it? So she could technically get her laxative coffee that way too? I don't go to Starbucks often but I'm pretty sure I've seen a sign about that.
I worked at a Starbucks for almost 2 years, we’ll fill whatever cup you bring basicallyImage there’s a small cup discount if you bring your own reusable cup. And even in stores you can get refills of iced teas for way cheaper with the original cup

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by its katelyn bro » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:02 am

bubbles_328 wrote:I just came to read the new posts and also wanted to say... yay!!! I can finally see ppls avatar photos and images posted in the comments again! ImageImageImageImage I hadn’t been able to for so long.

Whaaaat omg I’m jealous. I still can’t

Hereiam00
Learner
Learner

Post by Hereiam00 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:09 am

her and rat are so cringe...

“When I do something right you say ‘you go girl’” what on earth is this fuckery?

theheatherbomb
Learner
Learner

Post by theheatherbomb » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:17 am

bitch1992 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:56 pm
Wtf October fall colour theme is fucking ugly and wired
It’s drab, just like her life.

Yousabitchh
Learner
Learner

Post by Yousabitchh » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:22 am

New vlog is a freakin cringe fest! We don’t care about your fail of a relationship/marriage!!
<3 "I SAID WHAT I SAID!!!"

littlejxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlejxo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:27 am

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird they dated when she was 14 and he was 17 lol

Revlit
Debater
Debater

Post by Revlit » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:50 am

Is that Dyson not just about the price of a ticket to take Bella back home? Damn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Observer12
Informer
Informer

Post by Observer12 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:08 pm

littlejxo wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it's weird they dated when she was 14 and he was 17 lol
Her math seemed a bit messed up. They dated when she was 14 for a year and a half? Okay so call it she was 15 when they split. Add six years that’s 21 but they were together when she moved out at like 18?

ggg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ggg » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:18 pm

someone in the comments said anthony looked like a player back then and someone replied he still is

its katelyn bro
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by its katelyn bro » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:43 pm

ggg wrote:someone in the comments said anthony looked like a player back then and someone replied he still is ImageImageImage

The reply was me hahaha. I thought she may have blocked me on YT, glad to know you can see it!

Return to “Megan Leigh”