Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

_makeuplovesme
Informer
Informer

Re: Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Post by _makeuplovesme »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:38 pm
It's so weird how she never travels to these Events with Uselessxo I'm sure its also because he's so socially awkward! I have yet to see the funny side of him she swore we were going to see!ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
She's so boring lol then she wonders why she's not at 1M yet, tell me why a person I went to high school was out there partying at this event and he's not even an influencer LMAO c'mon BlanCita if you wanna get to 1M go out, and don't say that you don't want to leave your kids alone or have no one to take care of them because we know that aint true ;)

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Graciee0627 »

pln_0012 wrote:
Baby Ruthless wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:
pln_0012 wrote:To everyone saying she wasn’t invited. she was. She was there last year too and Max was 2 months a baby same as camila. If she left max last yr she would’ve had no problem leaving them this time around. She just picks and chooses what events she wants to attend . 69 was there maybe she didn’t wanna have any encounters with her. Maybe Ulysses didn’t wanna make her company and Ivette probably Didn’t wanna go because she knew Benny and his new girl were gonna be there. even tho they both stay fake commenting under everyone elses pictures they’re fake as fuck and don’t know how to handle being in situations where if Blanca and 69 have had issues or send subtle msgs to each other in the past she probably avoids being at events 69 will be at. And Ivette probably stayed away because she doesn’t know how to act when she’s all drunk
I agree I think she doesn’t want to be alone. Jenny is a lot of things but she’s not confrontational. I highly doubt she doesn’t go to events because of Jenny. Damn I don’t think Ulysses goes to events with her at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait is there beef between Blanca and Jenny ?

From what I’ve observed there’s been indirects thrown at on another. Someone here had mentioned how they copied their mercy or some shit like that. But also 69 never received Blanca’s merch nor did Blanca received hers Blanca has never repped 69’s eye lashes. You’d think they support each other but they don’t even seem to acknowledge one another. And it’s not like they haven’t come across each other Blanca had once done a meet and greet with Annette so they both obviously know about each other . There’s never been a public beef but it’s obvious I’ve caught on just like I’ve caught to blancas bs lol
Idk if you Remember when Jenny sent Blanca slides and Blanca showed them and was like and Jenny sent me these preparing me for señora life and then months later Blanca came out with slides too and that’s when they stopped following each other because Blanca had posted on twitter something about “if only you guys knew what goes on behind the beauty community” or something like that and that’s the night they unfollowed each other and everyone noticed it and were saying it’s because Blanca copied Jenny with coming out with slides also. Then Blanca would throw shade at Jenny through twitter and made it obvious while Jenny stayed shut. As for Annette i don’t think Annette likes Blanca because when they got together for a meet and greet in a video Annette looks so bothered being by Blanca and then I think it’s the same video where Daisy doesn’t acknowledge Blanca at all while she’s standing next to her greeting the person Blanca walked in with. Like you could feel the negative vibes and it just felt so fake and forced.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by pln_0012 »

Graciee0627 wrote:
pln_0012 wrote:
Baby Ruthless wrote:
V O L U M E wrote:
pln_0012 wrote:To everyone saying she wasn’t invited. she was. She was there last year too and Max was 2 months a baby same as camila. If she left max last yr she would’ve had no problem leaving them this time around. She just picks and chooses what events she wants to attend . 69 was there maybe she didn’t wanna have any encounters with her. Maybe Ulysses didn’t wanna make her company and Ivette probably Didn’t wanna go because she knew Benny and his new girl were gonna be there. even tho they both stay fake commenting under everyone elses pictures they’re fake as fuck and don’t know how to handle being in situations where if Blanca and 69 have had issues or send subtle msgs to each other in the past she probably avoids being at events 69 will be at. And Ivette probably stayed away because she doesn’t know how to act when she’s all drunk
I agree I think she doesn’t want to be alone. Jenny is a lot of things but she’s not confrontational. I highly doubt she doesn’t go to events because of Jenny. Damn I don’t think Ulysses goes to events with her at all.

From what I’ve observed there’s been indirects thrown at on another. Someone here had mentioned how they copied their mercy or some shit like that. But also 69 never received Blanca’s merch nor did Blanca received hers Blanca has never repped 69’s eye lashes. You’d think they support each other but they don’t even seem to acknowledge one another. And it’s not like they haven’t come across each other Blanca had once done a meet and greet with Annette so they both obviously know about each other . There’s never been a public beef but it’s obvious I’ve caught on just like I’ve caught to blancas bs lol
Idk if you Remember when Jenny sent Blanca slides and Blanca showed them and was like and Jenny sent me these preparing me for señora life and then months later Blanca came out with slides too and that’s when they stopped following each other because Blanca had posted on twitter something about “if only you guys knew what goes on behind the beauty community” or something like that and that’s the night they unfollowed each other and everyone noticed it and were saying it’s because Blanca copied Jenny with coming out with slides also. Then Blanca would throw shade at Jenny through twitter and made it obvious while Jenny stayed shut. As for Annette i don’t think Annette likes Blanca because when they got together for a meet and greet in a video Annette looks so bothered being by Blanca and then I think it’s the same video where Daisy doesn’t acknowledge Blanca at all while she’s standing next to her greeting the person Blanca walked in with. Like you could feel the negative vibes and it just felt so fake and forced.

Omg yes I remember that whole chancla incident you’re so right she did send them to her I use to follow 69 way back then in her riverside days I was a die hard fan of hers lol but she changed so I stopped fucking with her and moved on to Blanca and when Blanca came out with her merch I never cared for it but now that I see Blancas true colors I’m just like damn she really did copy her and everyone else she’s Not original at all. You can just sense her fake ness through the damn screen. It just funny how literally no one fucks with her besides her family and Ulysses cousins who she refers to as her friends

xxLOLxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxLOLxx »

pln_0012 wrote:
Graciee0627 wrote:
pln_0012 wrote:
Baby Ruthless wrote:
V O L U M E wrote: I agree I think she doesn’t want to be alone. Jenny is a lot of things but she’s not confrontational. I highly doubt she doesn’t go to events because of Jenny. Damn I don’t think Ulysses goes to events with her at all.

Omg yes I remember that whole chancla incident you’re so right she did send them to her I use to follow 69 way back then in her riverside days I was a die hard fan of hers lol but she changed so I stopped fucking with her and moved on to Blanca and when Blanca came out with her merch I never cared for it but now that I see Blancas true colors I’m just like damn she really did copy her and everyone else she’s Not original at all. You can just sense her fake ness through the damn screen. It just funny how literally no one fucks with her besides her family and Ulysses cousins who she refers to as her friends
Yeah I've never seen her YouTube "friends" wear her merchImageImageImage or am I wrong ? Never seen them!
Just like us always, benny, the Aguilars all support each other wearing each other's merch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

xxLOLxx wrote:
pln_0012 wrote:
Graciee0627 wrote:
pln_0012 wrote:
Baby Ruthless wrote: Wait is there beef between Blanca and Jenny ?

Yeah I've never seen her YouTube "friends" wear her merchImageImageImage or am I wrong ? Never seen them!
Just like us always, benny, the Aguilars all support each other wearing each other's merch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Only Olga kassandra. She was one of her models for the Latina line. Ivette wore one of her hoodies before and Blanca said she didn’t look cute and couldn’t pull it off Image

Post by Guest »

evette is not original at alllll. there is literally not one thing that i can think of that i can say yeah.. she started/made that shit a thing. she didnt even pretend to like being a latina until she saw Jenny’s subscribers going crazy over her about it. she just saw something she could make a little profit off of.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

This girl can NEVER post at her saif days and times. YOU BLANCA are the ONLY reason why you are not at 1M yet. People will get tired of your bshit and see your true colors.

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see she was wearing the red shirt again lol on her Snapchat 😂😂 and then on lilbigivettes Snapchat she’s with Miguel and she’s wearing that same two piece she was wearing the other day lol

Bored1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bored1 »

Every time I see her wear that same ugly clothes that she thinks looks so cute reminds me of mean girls the movie: it’s the only thing that fits me right now 😭 🤣

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

She’s filming now and gonna day she had trouble uploading like always making excuses for her laziness. She is probably running out of ideas so gonna do a drunk never have I ever with Miguel lol just gave her an idea. Maria from Us Always invited the Rvg family to Elsys birthday party and Blanca would never cause solo quiere ser ella por eso no avanza. She’s probably gonna go out and buy a Range Rover like beauty bird did and say that’s her new family car when she really needs a mini van to fit her useless the kids lol Ivette her mom Miguel and whoever is her friend for the day only like that she can travel cause is a cheap ass

Vivita
Talker
Talker

Post by Vivita »

UselessXO be like, "I got some new ladyboots." Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Vivita
Talker
Talker

Post by Vivita »

UselessXO be like, "I got some new ladyboots." Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

26EB15C0-C1B1-42F9-855C-C2C0352D8B7A.jpeg
Once again she’s NOT original!!!
She spends her time copying other peoples videos . Didn’t even watch it just saw the title.
She’s such a loser.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MEA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MEA »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:32 pm
26EB15C0-C1B1-42F9-855C-C2C0352D8B7A.jpeg

Once again she’s NOT original!!!
She spends her time copying other peoples videos . Didn’t even watch it just saw the title.
She’s such a loser.
Van_2500 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:50 am
Simplyxconfused wrote:After seeing everyone's IG stories and Snaps looks like Lazyxo was the only one not at Elsy's party!ImageImage
Blancita must be mad.. even Benny and his gf were there lol

New to this I'm not sure if I'm replying in the right spot but i feel like she don't go to certain parties or events when she knows certain ppl are gonna go & it's so obvious she s just jealous or can't stand Ulysses being around other females but she sure likes to go alone n act like a hoe whenever she goes out n have y'all noticed the tension between her n Maria Estella ,When evette posted the video " Most Lit Gender Reveal Ever" Maria actually missed that one party when she always attends all of them n then Maria posted a video n named it " Most Lit Sunday Funday Ever" but it got flagged or reported n she had to edit some parts out n repost it n she switched the title too n shortly after she captioned a pic on instgram "Don't take it personal " n it was a fashion Nova outfit lol we she had also posted another pic days ago with the same dress evette had posted on her Insta but a different color Maria's was pink n evettes was blue ,I also saw evette trying so hard to include Ulysses in a pic with her for Insta which Maria always does with Beau but you can actually see that there's is more genuine like Beau enjoys Maria unlike Ulysses who seems like Blanca has to asks or beg him to even come out on a video hahaha & Lastly the prank call video she just posted right now how fckng childish she sounded all stupid n didn't even know what to say n tried to use the same words Miguel was using n tell me why SHE KEPT USING MARIA'S NAME !😅AS IF it wasn't awkward enough bet she can't get her off her mind cuz Maria coming in with her videos she s real consistent n always carries with her kids unless she s traveling to places she can't take them but for the most part she ALWAYS includes them which makes me happy her channel is called "Us Always " cuz it's literally them always lol unlike Blanca who always excludes her kids even to take a shit lol

Welder
Talker
Talker

Post by Welder »

2d8c5a84e6afd30a30e92b8ba2686907.jpg
Bored1 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:39 pm
Every time I see her wear that same ugly clothes that she thinks looks so cute reminds me of mean girls the movie: it’s the only thing that fits me right now 😭 🤣
I DONT KNOW BUT EVERYTIME I SEE HER WEAR THOSE HIDEOUS 2 PIECE SETS REMINDS ME OF THOSE COUCHES EVERYONE'S GRANDMA'S HAD BACK IN THE DAY... SHE'S SOO LAME.. SHE WAS TRYING SOO BAD TO BE FUNNY IN HER NEW VIDEO BUT SHE JUST CAME OFF AS A RUDE TYPICAL LAZY BITCH THAT SHE IS IN REAL LIFE. .. NO TYPE OF HUMOR IN THAT POOR GIRL. AND CAN WE ALL LOOK AT HER NECK IT'S SOO WRINKLED AND STRETCHY/LOOSE..TURKEYXO EEEEWWW .. GETS ON MY NERVES EVERYTIME SHE PUTS THEM LONG BACTERIA INFESTED NAILS IN HER FUCKIN MOUTH.. THAT'S A FUCKIN BAD HABIT TO HAVE... FUCKKKKK ON TOP OF HER ALWAYS SAYING BOMBBBBB. HOW FUCKIN ANNOYING.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MEA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MEA »

New to this I had previously wrote a comment but it probably got lost lol so I was saying How if anyone noticed the shade between her n Maria estella ,Ever since that video where they were in some hotel room Maria Blanca Blanca' s cousin Judith n Ivette , Maria hasn't really hung out with her in that video Blanca n her cousin Judith were trying to force Maria to Drink more than what she wanted too n it think Maria caught her negative ass vibes real quick cuz after that they haven't kept in touch n Ivette seems to avoid parties where Maria will forsure be at n I noticed that Maria missed the Murillo Twins Gender Reveal party N Blanca So happened to be there n Blanca Uploaded a Video Called " Most Lit Gender Reveal Ever" n Maria Most recently tried to upload a vlog called "Most Lit Sunday Funday Ever " but the video got reported or flagged n she had to edit it n she reuploaded n changed the title which is weird cuz that hasn't happened on any of her videos in a while n that same day within that time frame she uploaded a pic on Insta captioned " Don't take it to personal " n it was a fashion Nova outfit post which Blanca has been uploading alot of of those even trying so hard to have Ulysses in the photos with her just like Maria & Beau which she can't compare tbh Beau seems to enjoy being in photos n taking over the camera n Ulysses is the total opposite you can tell Blanca has to force him lol Also noticed that Maria also posted the same dress Evette wore a couple days back but Marias was pink n evettes was blue n it was also a fashion Nova dress lol I feel like evette knows Maria is takin over she has way less subscribers but her views are good n she s growing quick cuz she honestly does put in the editing work n is super consistent in her channel n all of a sudden Evette is starting off all her recent videos saying she uploads on certain days when the biotch was super inconsistent thinking she kim Kardashian lmao n to top it off the video she just uploaded right now was so dumb she didn't even know wtf to say n was even copying words Miguel was using I swear she s so stupid n the Worse part of it all SHE KEPT USING THE NAME MARIA !HAHAH like she can't even get it out of her head lmao idk to much coincidence for me n Yea she never goes to beauty events if anything she picks n chooses her evnts n God forbid she takes Ulysses n sees some other Fine ass women cuz we all know how manipulative n jealous she is ,when in other vlogs you could see her being an acting like a slut dancing amongst other single girls while other girls who took their Men were around smh what a lame ass bih

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

MEA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MEA »

New to this I had previously wrote a comment but it probably got lost lol so I was saying How if anyone noticed the shade between her n Maria estella ,Ever since that video where they were in some hotel room Maria Blanca Blanca' s cousin Judith n Ivette , Maria hasn't really hung out with her in that video Blanca n her cousin Judith were trying to force Maria to Drink more than what she wanted too n it think Maria caught her negative ass vibes real quick cuz after that they haven't kept in touch n Ivette seems to avoid parties where Maria will forsure be at n I noticed that Maria missed the Murillo Twins Gender Reveal party N Blanca So happened to be there n Blanca Uploaded a Video Called " Most Lit Gender Reveal Ever" n Maria Most recently tried to upload a vlog called "Most Lit Sunday Funday Ever " but the video got reported or flagged n she had to edit it n she reuploaded n changed the title which is weird cuz that hasn't happened on any of her videos in a while n that same day within that time frame she uploaded a pic on Insta captioned " Don't take it to personal " n it was a fashion Nova outfit post which Blanca has been uploading alot of of those even trying so hard to have Ulysses in the photos with her just like Maria & Beau which she can't compare tbh Beau seems to enjoy being in photos n taking over the camera n Ulysses is the total opposite you can tell Blanca has to force him lol Also noticed that Maria also posted the same dress Evette wore a couple days back but Marias was pink n evettes was blue n it was also a fashion Nova dress lol I feel like evette knows Maria is takin over she has way less subscribers but her views are good n she s growing quick cuz she honestly does put in the editing work n is super consistent in her channel n all of a sudden Evette is starting off all her recent videos saying she uploads on certain days when the biotch was super inconsistent thinking she kim Kardashian lmao n to top it off the video she just uploaded right now was so dumb she didn't even know wtf to say n was even copying words Miguel was using I swear she s so stupid n the Worse part of it all SHE KEPT USING THE NAME MARIA !HAHAH like she can't even get it out of her head lmao idk to much coincidence for me n Yea she never goes to beauty events if anything she picks n chooses her evnts n God forbid she takes Ulysses n sees some other Fine ass women cuz we all know how manipulative n jealous she is ,when in other vlogs you could see her being an acting like a slut dancing amongst other single girls while other girls who took their Men were around smh what a lame ass bih

MEA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MEA »

Welder wrote:
Bored1 wrote:
Every time I see her wear that same ugly clothes that she thinks looks so cute reminds me of mean girls the movie: it’s the only thing that fits me right now Image Image
I DONT KNOW BUT EVERYTIME I SEE HER WEAR THOSE HIDEOUS 2 PIECE SETS REMINDS ME OF THOSE COUCHES EVERYONE'S GRANDMA'S HAD BACK IN THE DAY... SHE'S SOO LAME.. SHE WAS TRYING SOO BAD TO BE FUNNY IN HER NEW VIDEO BUT SHE JUST CAME OFF AS A RUDE TYPICAL LAZY BITCH THAT SHE IS IN REAL LIFE. .. NO TYPE OF HUMOR IN THAT POOR GIRL. AND CAN WE ALL LOOK AT HER NECK IT'S SOO WRINKLED AND STRETCHY/LOOSE..TURKEYXO EEEEWWW .. GETS ON MY NERVES EVERYTIME SHE PUTS THEM LONG BACTERIA INFESTED NAILS IN HER FUCKIN MOUTH.. THAT'S A FUCKIN BAD HABIT TO HAVE... FUCKKKKK ON TOP OF HER ALWAYS SAYING BOMBBBBB. HOW FUCKIN ANNOYING.
New to this I had previously wrote a comment but it probably got lost lol so I was saying How if anyone noticed the shade between her n Maria estella ,Ever since that video where they were in some hotel room Maria Blanca Blanca' s cousin Judith n Ivette , Maria hasn't really hung out with her in that video Blanca n her cousin Judith were trying to force Maria to Drink more than what she wanted too n it think Maria caught her negative ass vibes real quick cuz after that they haven't kept in touch n Ivette seems to avoid parties where Maria will forsure be at n I noticed that Maria missed the Murillo Twins Gender Reveal party N Blanca So happened to be there n Blanca Uploaded a Video Called " Most Lit Gender Reveal Ever" n Maria Most recently tried to upload a vlog called "Most Lit Sunday Funday Ever " but the video got reported or flagged n she had to edit it n she reuploaded n changed the title which is weird cuz that hasn't happened on any of her videos in a while n that same day within that time frame she uploaded a pic on Insta captioned " Don't take it to personal " n it was a fashion Nova outfit post which Blanca has been uploading alot of of those even trying so hard to have Ulysses in the photos with her just like Maria & Beau which she can't compare tbh Beau seems to enjoy being in photos n taking over the camera n Ulysses is the total opposite you can tell Blanca has to force him lol Also noticed that Maria also posted the same dress Evette wore a couple days back but Marias was pink n evettes was blue n it was also a fashion Nova dress lol I feel like evette knows Maria is takin over she has way less subscribers but her views are good n she s growing quick cuz she honestly does put in the editing work n is super consistent in her channel n all of a sudden Evette is starting off all her recent videos saying she uploads on certain days when the biotch was super inconsistent thinking she kim Kardashian lmao n to top it off the video she just uploaded right now was so dumb she didn't even know wtf to say n was even copying words Miguel was using I swear she s so stupid n the Worse part of it all SHE KEPT USING THE NAME MARIA !ImageHAHAH like she can't even get it out of her head lmao idk to much coincidence for me n Yea she never goes to beauty events if anything she picks n chooses her evnts n God forbid she takes Ulysses n sees some other Fine ass women cuz we all know how manipulative n jealous she is ,when in other vlogs you could see her being an acting like a slut dancing amongst other single girls while other girls who took their Men were around smh what a lame ass bih

MEA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MEA »

MEA
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MEA »

Welder wrote:
Bored1 wrote:
Every time I see her wear that same ugly clothes that she thinks looks so cute reminds me of mean girls the movie: it’s the only thing that fits me right now Image Image
I'm trying to comment n i can't lol

Return to “Evettexo”