Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess - Part 8

jllns90
Talker
Talker

Re: Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess - Part 8

Post by jllns90 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:38 am

Wait, i thought fox was a difficult baby? I guess that didn’t suit the vibe of that IG post so we’re changing the story once again. Living that real and raw life ey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emeraldgirrl
Debater
Debater

Post by emeraldgirrl » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm

I'd love to see the "teeth" Sez claims Fox has to support her story that he bit her nip while bf? sorry what an insane thing to post on the internet.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 pm

2xblended wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:16 am

YES!!! Some people might disagree with this but I believe in the shaming thing. Whoever you are, a mom, a teacher, whatever, if you do something shitty/bad, I'm going to call you out on it. I don't give one shit that yOuR a MoM. That title comes with zero privileges in my book. Yes you passed a watermelon through your vagina. Good for you, you're not the first one and you won't be the last. You are not special because of it. Now I'm going to offend some of you and that's ok because we don't have to agree.
:rofl:

Edit: Furthermore, how can she possibly think she's going to instantly be a perfect mum and get everything right? She should listen to all the advice her followers are offering, pay attention to the stuff we're pointing out here (Fox's safety, him being too young for the bouncy walker thing, etc.)- that would make her an excellent mum trying to do the best for her baby.
Her digging her heels in and declaring that she knows best is exactly why she's struggling so much.
Fact: She puts her pride ahead of her kid's best interests. How's that for mum shaming?!
I agree! She puts HERSELF ahead of her kids best interests. I don’t know any mums who leave there 6 month old as much as she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:

drunkatvogue
Debater
Debater

Post by drunkatvogue » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:13 pm

Someone who sees their kid as content and a sponsorship magnet rather than a living, breathing human that needs the vast majority of her time and attention is going to be called out on it.

Someone who builds a platform on disordered eating and hypochondria and asserts the suggestion that they're an informed authority on health and wellness as a way of not dealing with the aforementioned is going to be called out on it.

Hannahlbanana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannahlbanana » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:12 pm

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm
I'd love to see the "teeth" Sez claims Fox has to support her story that he bit her nip while bf? sorry what an insane thing to post on the internet.
Yeah, I highly doubt she bled from him biting with his probably one tooth coming through. I breastfeed my 7 month old who has 3 teeth that have fully came through and she has bit me many times but there's never any blood.

amzylj_
Talker
Talker

Post by amzylj_ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:16 pm

ezyeez1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 am

additionally, has anyone heard her mention in previous vlogs that they go to church? she said they used to go every sunday but i don't recall her ever vlogging and being like "hey guys, we just came back from church" or anything... kinda funny if she doesn't include her religion because its not on brand for her even though you'd have to be pretty religious to go to church that often (i live in Aus and don't know anyone except an american girl that does that)
She’s occasionally mentioned it on her IG stories, more so just showing her outfit of the day for church. I know she definitely went at Easter and Christmas but I also know a lot of people who go twice a year (those 2 occasions) and not at any other times so I don’t think she goes often.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to use it to get Kurt to propose to her though, since they’ve already got the kid.

Norqs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Norqs » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:00 pm

There’s currently a trending hashtag in Sydney:

#LiarFromTheShire

And I thought FINALLY! Everyone’s figured Sezzy out!!

But no...it was about politics☹️

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm

Hannahlbanana wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:12 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Yeah, I highly doubt she bled from him biting with his probably one tooth coming through. I breastfeed my 7 month old who has 3 teeth that have fully came through and she has bit me many times but there's never any blood.
Don’t wanna say that she’s telling the truth, cause we haven’t even been shown proof that fox has a tooth at all. But my 6 month old has two teeth and has bitten me and drawn blood a few times now

so pigmented
Learner
Learner

Post by so pigmented » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:13 pm

morgsanderson wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Don’t wanna say that she’s telling the truth, cause we haven’t even been shown proof that fox has a tooth at all. But my 6 month old has two teeth and has bitten me and drawn blood a few times now
Was just coming here to wonder the same thing. Does he have teeth or doesn't he? Since she's so #RAW and #REAL you'd think she would have shared his dental history in detail by now...

Also, who took the photo of her and Fox at the esthetician?? Who whips out a camera while they're getting a beauty treatment? She's such a #busymum there's no time to wash her hair yet the next set of stories she's at the hair salon for 3 hours getting highlights...

amzylj_
Talker
Talker

Post by amzylj_ » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:14 pm

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
I thought she showed his tooth in her insta stories yesterday or the day before?

k8tera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by k8tera » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Off topic
Haven't visited her youtube channel in ages, so decided to check to see what's the latest. Is anyone else surprised at how low her views are averaging--between 100k to 500k--considering she has over a million subscribers?

Personally, I don't watch anymore because she's doing more of the same old same old, just more lazier and with less respect to her audience with advertisements and sponsored content. Probably a lot of new subs were interested in her pregnancy/birth/newborn, and now not sticking around for her boring vlogs and her sUpEr sECrEt cOoKBoOk and whitefox hauls.

thumbsdownsarahsday
Talker
Talker

Post by thumbsdownsarahsday » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:07 pm

scollins18 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 pm
2xblended wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:16 am

YES!!! Some people might disagree with this but I believe in the shaming thing. Whoever you are, a mom, a teacher, whatever, if you do something shitty/bad, I'm going to call you out on it. I don't give one shit that yOuR a MoM. That title comes with zero privileges in my book. Yes you passed a watermelon through your vagina. Good for you, you're not the first one and you won't be the last. You are not special because of it. Now I'm going to offend some of you and that's ok because we don't have to agree.
:rofl:

Edit: Furthermore, how can she possibly think she's going to instantly be a perfect mum and get everything right? She should listen to all the advice her followers are offering, pay attention to the stuff we're pointing out here (Fox's safety, him being too young for the bouncy walker thing, etc.)- that would make her an excellent mum trying to do the best for her baby.
Her digging her heels in and declaring that she knows best is exactly why she's struggling so much.
Fact: She puts her pride ahead of her kid's best interests. How's that for mum shaming?!
I agree! She puts HERSELF ahead of her kids best interests. I don’t know any mums who leave there 6 month old as much as she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes to the pp! Self care in motherhood is so important, and that can look like taking 5 mins for a coffee, getting your hair done, or going to the gym etc. I really think though that Sarah tends to her own needs rather than her sons so frequently, that it’s so much past the point of self care, and at the point of avoiding him and asking others to care for him because she thinks her needs are more important that his.

It’s one thing that she needs to work, I understand that. It’s all the constant personal time away from him that confuses me. I don’t see this maternal instinct that she harped on about having since a kid...

thumbsdownsarahsday
Talker
Talker

Post by thumbsdownsarahsday » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:10 pm

k8tera wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Off topic
Haven't visited her youtube channel in ages, so decided to check to see what's the latest. Is anyone else surprised at how low her views are averaging--between 100k to 500k--considering she has over a million subscribers?

Personally, I don't watch anymore because she's doing more of the same old same old, just more lazier and with less respect to her audience with advertisements and sponsored content. Probably a lot of new subs were interested in her pregnancy/birth/newborn, and now not sticking around for her boring vlogs and her sUpEr sECrEt cOoKBoOk and whitefox hauls.
I don’t even hate watch for a laugh anymore, because they are so boring. It’s just one big ad for the same sponsors, with multiple ads in between so she can cash in even more. Nothing interesting. Nothing original. She doesn’t really even have her own niche anymore, she’s all over the place.

Hannahlbanana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannahlbanana » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:44 pm

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Ouch poor you! :o I thought she was just being dramatic.

Hannahlbanana
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannahlbanana » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:44 pm

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Ouch poor you! :o I thought she was just being dramatic.

zrin85
Talker
Talker

Post by zrin85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:30 am

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
She showed it on her story the other day - Fox has one tooth.

2xblended
Informer
Informer

Post by 2xblended » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:21 am

k8tera wrote:
Off topic

Perhaps she bought her subscribers. She wouldn't be the first YTer to have done that. It's always telling when people buy subs because their views and engagement don't match up.
I wouldn't put it past her to buy subs so she can upcharge all her sponsors and maximize her #freebie life. She has proven repeatedly that she has no morals or ethics. :roll:

zrin85
Talker
Talker

Post by zrin85 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:27 am

2xblended wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:21 am
k8tera wrote:
Off topic

Perhaps she bought her subscribers. She wouldn't be the first YTer to have done that. It's always telling when people buy subs because their views and engagement don't match up.
I wouldn't put it past her to buy subs so she can upcharge all her sponsors and maximize her #freebie life. She has proven repeatedly that she has no morals or ethics. :roll:

True, it's definitely not transparent as it can be seen by her followers growth chart. However, she still has very high engagement in views, commenting and liking.

mitty_moo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mitty_moo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:42 am

I think her stans are her stans, but I stopped watching a while ago. The nail in the coffin was when she didn't want to take antibiotics for a spider bite (I just couldn't support anyone pushing such dangerous, idiotic views on their subscribers) and now that she has a family and isn't really posting much in the way of fitness content anymore, it's not relatable to me.

k8tera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by k8tera » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:03 am

Yeah, agree that her content is all over the place. What is she, a mummy vlogger *urgh*, a fitness influencer, a beauty/lifestyle influencer? In the past I could have said easily that she was a natural health and fitness personality, now I'd just call her a boring whatever. She needs to completely rebrand herself, or go back to her roots (I'm talking snow trip, crying in car peak of SD). Either choice would mean losing a batch of subscribers but right now I can't see her having a long career path if she keeps faffing about trying to create enough content to keep getting endorsements and money.
mitty_moo wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:42 am
I think her stans are her stans, but I stopped watching a while ago. The nail in the coffin was when she didn't want to take antibiotics for a spider bite (I just couldn't support anyone pushing such dangerous, idiotic views on their subscribers) and now that she has a family and isn't really posting much in the way of fitness content anymore, it's not relatable to me.
The final nail for me was the CIN3 "I cured myself" video. Her other medical episodes were already reaching that point, but the whole CIN3 misinformation and dangerous rhetoric was the end. To say that she cured herself by cutting out coffee and putting weird stuff up her whoo-ha. What a moron.

ksadi0830
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0

Post by ksadi0830 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:58 am

Hey there new poster here but I was so excited when I finally found this thread. I used to LOVE and I mean LOVE LOVE sezzy. Definitely fell into some of her sponsor traps back when she used to be a somewhat decent YouTuber, I even still watched when she first got pregnant with fox but since then I can’t be bothered to watch her anymore. Her content is all the same now and boring it’s just all her running around doing all these “errands” and complaining. Even when she first got pregnant it seemed like all she could do was complain about things but claimed to be so happy. I agree with the pp that she doesn’t even fall into a category anymore her content is just whatever sponsorship she can get that week and then her driving around all day.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but also all her Instagram post are the same, unnecessarily long paragraph about either how hard it is being a mom now or her being “raw” and “real” aka complaining about something. I just feel like I never see her happy for long about anything anymore, there’s just always something wrong in her oh so seemingly perfect life she attempts to portray.

2xblended
Informer
Informer

Post by 2xblended » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:20 am

It's not like she's strayed from her roots and her early days of vlogging. She was always sponsored to the hilt.
Those old days that people remember fondly, in her parents' house/ breaking up with Mitch and crying in the car: She was pushing ShaSha probiotic snacks, a gaming app on her phone, blue dinosaur bars, tropeaka (anyone remember when they gifted her the nutribullet?) and even when she went shopping for dried nuts to make her own dessert, it turned out that the local health food shop was sponsoring her to promote them! It looked like she was just walking into the store, bagging nuts and paying for them at the counter, then heading home to throw together a raw vegan dessert, when it reality it was all sponsored and orchestrated to promote that store!
And those are just the random sponsorships that I can remember off the top of my head, there were probably more.
It was always, always, 100% sponsored content. But people couldn't tell because she seemed like she was just experimenting with different products. The truth was that she wasn't experimenting, she was promoting exclusively what she was paid to promote.
Was it as prolific as it is now? Of course not, her channel has grown and so has the number of undeclared sponsorships. However, good 'ole Sezzy was never as innocent as she seemed.

Couch_Potato
Learner
Learner

Post by Couch_Potato » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Those are some Dame Edna sunglasses

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:16 pm

They are so ridiculous 😂

amzylj_
Talker
Talker

Post by amzylj_ » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:24 pm

They would have to be one of the least flattering sunglasses shapes out there.

Return to “Fitness Influencers”