Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess - Part 8

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dirty Sezzy: YouTube’s Holiplastic Wealth Princess - Part 8

Post by ezyeez1 »

OMG what is the point of this forum if people are gonna try and police what we talk about with their "stop mummy shaming!" "stop slut shaming!" literally shut up half of this website is "shaming" youtubers for the dumb shit they do. ps if you're a shit mum you deserve to get blasted. maybe instead of getting upset about being mum shamed, she (and all the people offended on her behalf) could, you know, use the criticism and improve as a mother? weird concept i know because everyone is a TROLL and no criticism here is valid

additionally, has anyone heard her mention in previous vlogs that they go to church? she said they used to go every sunday but i don't recall her ever vlogging and being like "hey guys, we just came back from church" or anything... kinda funny if she doesn't include her religion because its not on brand for her even though you'd have to be pretty religious to go to church that often (i live in Aus and don't know anyone except an american girl that does that)

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Spicy_bananas »

ezyeez1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 am
OMG what is the point of this forum if people are gonna try and police what we talk about with their "stop mummy shaming!" "stop slut shaming!" literally shut up half of this website is "shaming" youtubers for the dumb shit they do. ps if you're a shit mum you deserve to get blasted. maybe instead of getting upset about being mum shamed, she (and all the people offended on her behalf) could, you know, use the criticism and improve as a mother? weird concept i know because everyone is a TROLL and no criticism here is valid
YES!!! Some people might disagree with this but I believe in the shaming thing. Whoever you are, a mom, a teacher, whatever, if you do something shitty/bad, I'm going to call you out on it. I don't give one shit that yOuR a MoM. That title comes with zero privileges in my book. Yes you passed a watermelon through your vagina. Good for you, you're not the first one and you won't be the last. You are not special because of it. Now I'm going to offend some of you and that's ok because we don't have to agree.

Post by Guest »

That's the thing, though. Particularly on this thread, nobody is shaming her! We call her out on her lies, we point out concerns regarding Fox, we point out disordered eating behaviour that may impact her followers' health, and we have a laugh at how fucking seriously she takes herself. That is not the same as shaming.
I should point out that we equally praise her on the rare occasion she gets something right.
Everyone getting worked up is being ridiculous. We are nothing if not fair. She put her life out on SM to this degree, she is choosing to curate this image and she can't deal with the fact that we can see how false it is. It is unreasonable of her to assume we're all gonna blindly follow her b.s. without daring to point out her glaringly obvious greed, selfishness and constant lying.

Post by Guest »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:16 am

YES!!! Some people might disagree with this but I believe in the shaming thing. Whoever you are, a mom, a teacher, whatever, if you do something shitty/bad, I'm going to call you out on it. I don't give one shit that yOuR a MoM. That title comes with zero privileges in my book. Yes you passed a watermelon through your vagina. Good for you, you're not the first one and you won't be the last. You are not special because of it. Now I'm going to offend some of you and that's ok because we don't have to agree.
:rofl:

Edit: Furthermore, how can she possibly think she's going to instantly be a perfect mum and get everything right? She should listen to all the advice her followers are offering, pay attention to the stuff we're pointing out here (Fox's safety, him being too young for the bouncy walker thing, etc.)- that would make her an excellent mum trying to do the best for her baby.
Her digging her heels in and declaring that she knows best is exactly why she's struggling so much.
Fact: She puts her pride ahead of her kid's best interests. How's that for mum shaming?!

jllns90
Informer
Informer

Post by jllns90 »

Wait, i thought fox was a difficult baby? I guess that didn’t suit the vibe of that IG post so we’re changing the story once again. Living that real and raw life ey
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

I'd love to see the "teeth" Sez claims Fox has to support her story that he bit her nip while bf? sorry what an insane thing to post on the internet.

scollins18
Informer
Informer

Post by scollins18 »

2xblended wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote:

Edit: Furthermore, how can she possibly think she's going to instantly be a perfect mum and get everything right? She should listen to all the advice her followers are offering, pay attention to the stuff we're pointing out here (Fox's safety, him being too young for the bouncy walker thing, etc.)- that would make her an excellent mum trying to do the best for her baby.
Her digging her heels in and declaring that she knows best is exactly why she's struggling so much.
Fact: She puts her pride ahead of her kid's best interests. How's that for mum shaming?!
I agree! She puts HERSELF ahead of her kids best interests. I don’t know any mums who leave there 6 month old as much as she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

Someone who sees their kid as content and a sponsorship magnet rather than a living, breathing human that needs the vast majority of her time and attention is going to be called out on it.

Someone who builds a platform on disordered eating and hypochondria and asserts the suggestion that they're an informed authority on health and wellness as a way of not dealing with the aforementioned is going to be called out on it.

Hannahlbanana
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahlbanana »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm
I'd love to see the "teeth" Sez claims Fox has to support her story that he bit her nip while bf? sorry what an insane thing to post on the internet.
Yeah, I highly doubt she bled from him biting with his probably one tooth coming through. I breastfeed my 7 month old who has 3 teeth that have fully came through and she has bit me many times but there's never any blood.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

ezyeez1 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 am

additionally, has anyone heard her mention in previous vlogs that they go to church? she said they used to go every sunday but i don't recall her ever vlogging and being like "hey guys, we just came back from church" or anything... kinda funny if she doesn't include her religion because its not on brand for her even though you'd have to be pretty religious to go to church that often (i live in Aus and don't know anyone except an american girl that does that)
She’s occasionally mentioned it on her IG stories, more so just showing her outfit of the day for church. I know she definitely went at Easter and Christmas but I also know a lot of people who go twice a year (those 2 occasions) and not at any other times so I don’t think she goes often.

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s trying to use it to get Kurt to propose to her though, since they’ve already got the kid.

Norqs
Learner
Learner

Post by Norqs »

There’s currently a trending hashtag in Sydney:

#LiarFromTheShire

And I thought FINALLY! Everyone’s figured Sezzy out!!

But no...it was about politics☹️

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

Hannahlbanana wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:12 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Yeah, I highly doubt she bled from him biting with his probably one tooth coming through. I breastfeed my 7 month old who has 3 teeth that have fully came through and she has bit me many times but there's never any blood.
Don’t wanna say that she’s telling the truth, cause we haven’t even been shown proof that fox has a tooth at all. But my 6 month old has two teeth and has bitten me and drawn blood a few times now

so pigmented
Learner
Learner

Post by so pigmented »

morgsanderson wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:05 pm
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Don’t wanna say that she’s telling the truth, cause we haven’t even been shown proof that fox has a tooth at all. But my 6 month old has two teeth and has bitten me and drawn blood a few times now
Was just coming here to wonder the same thing. Does he have teeth or doesn't he? Since she's so #RAW and #REAL you'd think she would have shared his dental history in detail by now...

Also, who took the photo of her and Fox at the esthetician?? Who whips out a camera while they're getting a beauty treatment? She's such a #busymum there's no time to wash her hair yet the next set of stories she's at the hair salon for 3 hours getting highlights...

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
I thought she showed his tooth in her insta stories yesterday or the day before?

Post by Guest »

Off topic
Haven't visited her youtube channel in ages, so decided to check to see what's the latest. Is anyone else surprised at how low her views are averaging--between 100k to 500k--considering she has over a million subscribers?

Personally, I don't watch anymore because she's doing more of the same old same old, just more lazier and with less respect to her audience with advertisements and sponsored content. Probably a lot of new subs were interested in her pregnancy/birth/newborn, and now not sticking around for her boring vlogs and her sUpEr sECrEt cOoKBoOk and whitefox hauls.

Post by Guest »

scollinsdelete8 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:04 pm
2xblended wrote:
Spicy_bananas wrote:

I agree! She puts HERSELF ahead of her kids best interests. I don’t know any mums who leave there 6 month old as much as she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes to the pp! Self care in motherhood is so important, and that can look like taking 5 mins for a coffee, getting your hair done, or going to the gym etc. I really think though that Sarah tends to her own needs rather than her sons so frequently, that it’s so much past the point of self care, and at the point of avoiding him and asking others to care for him because she thinks her needs are more important that his.

It’s one thing that she needs to work, I understand that. It’s all the constant personal time away from him that confuses me. I don’t see this maternal instinct that she harped on about having since a kid...

Post by Guest »

k8tera wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:29 pm
Off topic
Haven't visited her youtube channel in ages, so decided to check to see what's the latest. Is anyone else surprised at how low her views are averaging--between 100k to 500k--considering she has over a million subscribers?

Personally, I don't watch anymore because she's doing more of the same old same old, just more lazier and with less respect to her audience with advertisements and sponsored content. Probably a lot of new subs were interested in her pregnancy/birth/newborn, and now not sticking around for her boring vlogs and her sUpEr sECrEt cOoKBoOk and whitefox hauls.
I don’t even hate watch for a laugh anymore, because they are so boring. It’s just one big ad for the same sponsors, with multiple ads in between so she can cash in even more. Nothing interesting. Nothing original. She doesn’t really even have her own niche anymore, she’s all over the place.

Hannahlbanana
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahlbanana »

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Ouch poor you! :o I thought she was just being dramatic.

Hannahlbanana
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahlbanana »

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Ouch poor you! :o I thought she was just being dramatic.

zrin85
Talker
Talker

Post by zrin85 »

morgsanderson wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote:
emeraldgirrl wrote:
She showed it on her story the other day - Fox has one tooth.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”