Tammy Hembrow - Part 3

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 3

Post by Thesavageone »

I remember Reece’s reaction when he said ‘goodluck with that’ 😂 about Tammy’s future bf

eva88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eva88 »

He's apparently 32 but yikesss - looks at least 10 years older than that to me!

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

I don’t really care what he looks like actually, he seems fine to me. I don’t like it that he’s being criticized for his looks while he can’t really do something about it. Just because he’s with Tammy doesnt mean we should downgrade him as well. I also feel that he’s not in love with her, but she’s claiming and overwhelming him. I think that most men will fall into a relatioship with a attentionseeking girl with ‘good looks’ but she’s not longterm wifey material. Hope he’ll be true to his feelings.
Also think that he and Reece kinda could be friends in other circumstances

Edit: lol i just feel sorry for the dude i guess 😂

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

I'm just waiting for Tammy's pregnancy announcement lol

Did London really say she doesn't want to be a stepmother? I'll never understand why women or men who don't want to be step parents get into relationships with parents.

Lalu
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalu »

eva88 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:07 am
He's apparently 32 but yikesss - looks at least 10 years older than that to me!
He is an ironman. All the sun is ageing.

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

Celeb spellcheck said that one of the biggest aus influencer families is expanding, said they’re from qld, and they’re going to be keeping it a secret until the birth. Do we think it’s Tammy? Or Emily? I don’t know how either of them could hide it considering they have such a presence online..

andimdone
Learner
Learner

Post by andimdone »

I am assuming Emilee. Pretty common for people to keep pregnancies quiet until the birth following a stillbirth. Well I can recall at least three instances of this from my life. But I agree that she will struggle to keep it totally under wraps. But people should be understanding I think.

ejflol
Learner
Learner

Post by ejflol »

It would be such a twist if it ended up being Starlette lol

gzmamis
Learner
Learner

Post by gzmamis »

andimdone wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:44 am
I am assuming Emilee. Pretty common for people to keep pregnancies quiet until the birth following a stillbirth. Well I can recall at least three instances of this from my life. But I agree that she will struggle to keep it totally under wraps. But people should be understanding I think.
I think Emilee too. Her belly looks soft but idk.
Also idk why but matt looks so unaffectionate. Even when they are kissing only tammy looks passionate and willing to. Matt always looks like he has to do it because of tammy. Maybe thats the way he is but the crossed arms while kissing was a little strange to me lol.
English is not my native language. Sorry for my mistakes. <3

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

What’s wrong with Saskia’s front tooth? It’s grey...

ccharlie01xo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ccharlie01xo »

LolaRuby wrote:What’s wrong with Saskia’s front tooth? It’s grey...
She knocked it while w Reece like, a year or so ago. Tammy took her to the dentist once she got them back and the dentist just said it really isn't an issue, it'll fall out when she gets her big girl teeth.

I think Reece or Tammy said she was running and knocked it on a table? Can't remember who or how but that the low down!

Sent from my A5_Pro using Tapatalk

Fuzzypipe39
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuzzypipe39 »

morgsanderson wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:45 pm
Celeb spellcheck said that one of the biggest aus influencer families is expanding, said they’re from qld, and they’re going to be keeping it a secret until the birth. Do we think it’s Tammy? Or Emily? I don’t know how either of them could hide it considering they have such a presence online..
Hmm I'd say Emilee, but i don't think she'd be categorised under that, as she's more known for being Tammy's sister than her brand... My first thought would've been Kayla Itsines (even though she left her douchebag ex), Emily Skye (she did have a son recently though), maybe Shani G (i don't follow her or know her personal life tho), someone of that "celebrity rank". Whoever it ends up being, especially if it's Emilee, I wish them a healthy pregnancy & healthy living baby in the end.

Fuzzypipe39
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuzzypipe39 »

Yo is it just me or are oysters the only thing Tammy eats?? I love a good seafood meal once in a while, but tbh personally I'm getting low-key sick seeing it almost daily on her stories lol, i know I couldn't stomach that for every lunch. Maybe she can't get enough of it like the coke, maybe she's trying to show she and Matt have a good sex life or something since those are aphrodisiac food, idk.

All i know is that Polly collection plus her recent wedding outfit she posted look hella cheap and a bit tacky.

Whocares2018
Learner
Learner

Post by Whocares2018 »

morgsanderson wrote:
100% I’d say Emilee. Especially after the stillbirth it would make sense to want to keep it quiet. It’ll be obvious soon if she only posts pics from boobs up!

andimdone
Learner
Learner

Post by andimdone »

Fuzzypipe39 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:45 am
morgsanderson wrote:
Hmm I'd say Emilee, but i don't think she'd be categorised under that, as she's more known for being Tammy's sister than her brand... My first thought would've been Kayla Itsines (even though she left her douchebag ex), Emily Skye (she did have a son recently though), maybe Shani G (i don't follow her or know her personal life tho), someone of that "celebrity rank". Whoever it ends up being, especially if it's Emilee, I wish them a healthy pregnancy & healthy living baby in the end.
I feel like the “influencer family” covers all the Hembrow clan, and for sure they are the biggest. It’s got to be Emilee.

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Anyone else notices how the likes on the posts are downgrading? The only thought I have when I go to her profile is ‘wonder how her nipples are popping through her shirt this time’ and I’m never disappointed 😂😂

Fuzzypipe39
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Fuzzypipe39 »

andimdone wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:49 pm
Fuzzypipe39 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:45 am
morgsanderson wrote:
I feel like the “influencer family” covers all the Hembrow clan, and for sure they are the biggest. It’s got to be Emilee.
OH my bad, i read it as "influencer's family" lmaooo, this is a personal reminder for me to go get my glasses already

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I think "influencer's family" meant Kate Szep (given that Chloe & Mitch are one of the most popular influencer families ATM). Kate just announced her pregnancy yesterday but is due very soon.

Whocares2018
Learner
Learner

Post by Whocares2018 »

crossroads2727 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:06 pm
I think "influencer's family" meant Kate Szep (given that Chloe & Mitch are one of the most popular influencer families ATM). Kate just announced her pregnancy yesterday but is due very soon.
I don’t think so. Id say they’re very, very, very far from being Australia’s top family influencers. Also no one cares about Kate so even less likely lol

Tea+Honey
Talker
Talker

Post by Tea+Honey »

Highly doubt it's Emilee since she's drinking and eating a bunch of sushi and shellfish lately

Return to “Instagram”