Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by amuto_lover »

I’m kind of shocked that people got him alcohol for his birthday surely it looks like he’s going down the path of alcoholism to cope and his close ones should know this.

saguaro
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs.

Post by saguaro »

Hasuko wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:56 am
I want to put things on perspective right here : we have a 30+ y.o grown ass dude posting stupid rap songs for edgy points to his 12 y.o kids, the only audience mentaly able to put up with this trash (anyone above 20 would eventually grasp how utterly cringy and lame this kind of stunt is). Can you imagine any 30 years old guy IN THE REAL WORLD doing the same thing?? Dude is really living in a bubble enabling such foolery to be tolerated, yet think he is the shit and acting so co0l~ 8-) #tragic.
Yes, there are many of them! And they are all living IN THE REAL WORLD (what is that even suppose to mean?). Many "rap stars" brag about their status and make money on that. This is how this world works. I'm not saying that I approve that, but your argument is invalid.
He may brag about all the money he has (even it's for the lolz ; that topic seems to come a lil bit too much often out of his mouth to not be remotely serious at some point), but deep down I'm pretty sure he KNOWS that's all his has in his life. Making money out of playing videos games while acting like a dork on camera is a stupid "job". (anyone would literally lose brain cells by doing this on the long run - which might be the reason why he looks like he has the mental age of a 18 y.o dudebro...) His wife is dull. He has no real talent, achievement whatsoever IN THE REAL WORLD. Hence their latest craze to buy a house in some foreign country they're absolutely oblivious to at 95% to look like they're actually making moves.
Yes, I agree that deep down he does know that. He made many allusions to that, in his livestreams mostly. But it's just a job. Many people hate their job, there are people doing boring/monotonous/pointless job their whole life for shitty money. So he, being burnout millionaire, doing what used to be his passion and having time and money to take a break and improve his content (while many people can't even afford to have any passion) should SHUT THE FUCK UP. As for the achievements IN THE REAL WORLD. I think it's quite an achievement to build a brainwashed "army" of a few milions. As stupid as it sounds, it's still an achievement. I mean, its a bit unfair to make those accusations.

I totally get some of his 'internet persona' is fake but I guess that's what happens when you don't really have a real personality whatsoever : you put out another one to look more funny & "endearing", especially when you work in the entertainment industry where unique personalities are sought after. But at least I wish he'd put up with it and not cry & whine like a little bitch when this whole White edgelord dudebro act backfires when it eventually inspires White nationalist terrorist shooting up people in Church.
If he had has much personality and 'intellectualism' as he's trying so hard to look like he does (yeah cause reading a few books here and ther ain't all that), why would he marry such an airhead? I know this type of men who say they love women with personality but end up coupling up with birds bc deep down they cannot stand being challenged in their overall outlook in life & lifestyle and favor bland girl who won't discuss their shitty behavior and antics.
I agree, it is basically the case with him.
Has PewDiePie ever attacked an outspoken, articulate & INTELLIGENT woman? NOPE. Because deep down he KNOWS he would take the risk of getting his ass dragged TO FILTH. (I'm dreaming to see him one day piss off one sassy Black girl who would clap back by dragging his ass TO THE MUD!! ~Yall know Black twitter ain't here to play :rofl: ) But dragging Belle Delphine (or whatever the name of this instagirl selling her bath water is) is so much easier, right?
Actually, he did. Even recently. He made fun of J.K. Rowling (many times), Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga (he even tweeted her). Actually he doesn't give a shit, he mocks everyone online
PewDiePie reminds me of a friend of mine who has a creepy sense of humor, joking about the Holocaust and shit. But when in a conversation I told him I thought that White people tend to age faster and thus needed to moisturize (more) to slow down skin aging (I didn't even try to be shady, like, most White people I came across with this subject came along with this statement lmao) he got deadass butthurt like "WhY d0 y0U HaVE tO tAlK abOut rAce??!!!?" like.. Dude, you were joking about jew being roasted in oven 2 minutes ago, but me saying that you need to moisturize your sucking the air humidity by osmosis crusty ass skin is where you draw the line? Sit the fuck down.
Edgelord fragility (and hypocrisy) has no limit, I tell you....
Yeah, we can see it has not...
Oh and last thing I'd like to add although it's been discussed a few times ago : I don't find Felix attractive. Marzia may brag about how "cute" he is, if he was really attractive, she wouldn't NEED to say it again and again. I don't like Pew but he didn't get his success because of his looks. This guy is basic at best, but money & celebrity will make people look differently at you. Also Westernized beauty standards are so basic that any random White guy with a square jawline is deemed as "handsome". It's not. Same about any random skinny blonde chick who is automatically seen as "beautiful". Hmmm, not today satan.
(my hypothesis is this whole "PewdiePie is hot" narrative is a psyop payola trying to erase all the bad publicity he got after inspiring White nationalists. Fight me on this.)
This is so stupid thing to say. First of all, its not true. Attractiveness is subjective. And moreover, there is a varied types of beauty promoted in commercials etc in this "Western societies". Secondly, there are beauty standards in every part of the world, not only in Western. Same among African and Asians etc. And they are all boring in some way, it follows from the definition of standardized beauty.

I know this post looks like a rave about pdp, but it's not. There are numerous shitty things you can say about him, but it's not about that. I hate hypocrisy. Sometimes I just want to ask, what is your job and what are your talents and achievements in this world. Surely, there are many talented people with passion and ambitious jobs but the majority is just mediocre, trying to live their life and there is nothing wrong with that. Not everyone must/has the opportunity to become a doctor or some Nobel laureate. Accusations of lack of achievement in life are unfair

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by Hasuko »

saguaro wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:26 pm
Hasuko wrote:
I want to put things on perspective right here : we have a 30+ y.o grown ass dude posting stupid rap songs for edgy points to his 12 y.o kids, the only audience mentaly able to put up with this trash (anyone above 20 would eventually grasp how utterly cringy and lame this kind of stunt is). Can you imagine any 30 years old guy IN THE REAL WORLD doing the same thing?? Dude is really living in a bubble enabling such foolery to be tolerated, yet think he is the shit and acting so co0l~ 8-) #tragic.
Yes, there are many of them! And they are all living IN THE REAL WORLD (what is that even suppose to mean?). Many "rap stars" brag about their status and make money on that. This is how this world works. I'm not saying that I approve that, but your argument is invalid.
LMAO So you know a LOT of 30+ y.o grown ass dudes specifically pandering to 12 y.o acting like fools to make money without resorting to internet medias (=which I meant by the real world)?? SURE JAN. But even if that's true, you have to realize they are an utterly minority and that they would be side eyed by most people. I mean, even when talking about (ADULT) people at work about youtubers, most think that's a kinda retarded hobby/job. But maybe we just don't hang out in the same social circle... I'm not een here to debate whether youtubers should disapear whatsoever, it just shows that my argument is actually valid in saying PDP antics wouldn't be that easily accepted (everywhere) in the world outside the internet.
As for your comparison to rappers flexing about their money : well, rappers are literally despised by most (non rap fans) people for doing such (I actually do). Rap culture is trashy and ratchet so me calling out Pew for doing the same things makes actually sense. The fact he's a rich Sweden dudebro won't make it suddenly cool and edgy.
He may brag about all the money he has (even it's for the lolz ; that topic seems to come a lil bit too much often out of his mouth to not be remotely serious at some point), but deep down I'm pretty sure he KNOWS that's all his has in his life. Making money out of playing videos games while acting like a dork on camera is a stupid "job". (anyone would literally lose brain cells by doing this on the long run - which might be the reason why he looks like he has the mental age of a 18 y.o dudebro...) His wife is dull. He has no real talent, achievement whatsoever IN THE REAL WORLD. Hence their latest craze to buy a house in some foreign country they're absolutely oblivious to at 95% to look like they're actually making moves.
I think it's quite an achievement to build a brainwashed "army" of a few milions. As stupid as it sounds, it's still an achievement. I mean, its a bit unfair to make those accusations.
Well, we definitively agree on this one. This statement doesn't make any sense to me. I judge a tree by its fruits. Becoming the leading of a army of kids for a 30 y.o dude is already kinda tragic but when we actually examine what he's actually doing with it there's nothing to rave about. I might change my judgement when he'll use his popularity for purposeful things such as charity, education and stuff, not singing cringy rap song flexing about his wealth or prompting boys at the other side of the planet to throw out sign saying "kill all jews". There's still a long way to go.

PewDiePie reminds me of a friend of mine who has a creepy sense of humor, joking about the Holocaust and shit. But when in a conversation I told him I thought that White people tend to age faster and thus needed to moisturize (more) to slow down skin aging (I didn't even try to be shady, like, most White people I came across with this subject came along with this statement lmao) he got deadass butthurt like "WhY d0 y0U HaVE tO tAlK abOut rAce??!!!?" like.. Dude, you were joking about jew being roasted in oven 2 minutes ago, but me saying that you need to moisturize your sucking the air humidity by osmosis crusty ass skin is where you draw the line? Sit the fuck down.
LMA to the fucking O
Oh girl don't you ever try me on this one. Like your reactiong encapsulate the TYPICAL hypocrisy that the example I brought up represents. I literally provided someone joking about the Holocaust YET I am the bad one for clapping back at his ass for being butthurt at skincare advice? Don't you remotely notice some double standard here? Yall really know what an edgelord is anyway? I am not someone to joke about tragedies costing the life of millions people to look cool, AND act like a fragile ass when my ass gets a (soft) drag. I am all for dragging between friends (I get too and I'm not here whining like a lil bitch screaming racism when it happens lol) but if your dArK hUm0uR allows you to joke about such awful things, you better be prepare to face the consequences. PDP getting a chunk of White nationalist fans is what he deserves. Again : a tree and its fruits.
Oh and while I know you are butthurt by my overall opinion on PDP could you just not starting to get in personal attack wihout adressing any of my actual arguments? That's tacky.
Are you THAT desperate to TRY to prove how wrong I am for having an opinion you don't agree with? Attack what I'm saying, not my person. You're better than this sis.
Has PewDiePie ever attacked an outspoken, articulate & INTELLIGENT woman? NOPE. Because deep down he KNOWS he would take the risk of getting his ass dragged TO FILTH. (I'm dreaming to see him one day piss off one sassy Black girl who would clap back by dragging his ass TO THE MUD!! ~Yall know Black twitter ain't here to play :rofl: ) But dragging Belle Delphine (or whatever the name of this instagirl selling her bath water is) is so much easier, right?
Actually, he did. Even recently. He made fun of J.K. Rowling (many times), Michelle Obama, Lady Gaga (he even tweeted her). Actually he doesn't give a shit, he mocks everyone online
A+ list celebs get trashed routinely everyday, it makes sense they wouldn't reply to him. I'm talking about fellow influencers used to routinely ENGAGE with people in the internet and haterz. PewDiePie loves to play smartass because he doesn't attack people who are better than him at this game (a bunch of his tantrum are cringy monologues, I hardly see him in debates WITH CONTRADICTORS which would display his alleged suPerI0r MiNd) - and he knows it.
Oh and last thing I'd like to add although it's been discussed a few times ago : I don't find Felix attractive. Marzia may brag about how "cute" he is, if he was really attractive, she wouldn't NEED to say it again and again. I don't like Pew but he didn't get his success because of his looks. This guy is basic at best, but money & celebrity will make people look differently at you. Also Westernized beauty standards are so basic that any random White guy with a square jawline is deemed as "handsome". It's not. Same about any random skinny blonde chick who is automatically seen as "beautiful". Hmmm, not today satan.
(my hypothesis is this whole "PewdiePie is hot" narrative is a psyop payola trying to erase all the bad publicity he got after inspiring White nationalists. Fight me on this.)
This is so stupid thing to say. First of all, its not true. Attractiveness is subjective. And moreover, there is a varied types of beauty promoted in commercials etc in this "Western societies". Secondly, there are beauty standards in every part of the world, not only in Western. Same among African and Asians etc. And they are all boring in some way, it follows from the definition of standardized beauty.
Okay sis, sit down and learn to read. Never did I say there wasn't any other beauty standard in the world. That being said, let's not act dumb and say that the West didn't export their beauty standard to the 4 corners of the world. Are you Black/African or Asian? if not, please don't talk on our behalf and stay in your lane. Miss me with the "beauty is subjective" blanket statement. We all know that, that's not the point. But the truth is MEDIAS are pushing a specific type of beauty. All the "varied type of beauty" are most of the time still picked to be conventionally attractive for the Westerner eye (Black girl won't be "too dark", with fake straight hair/wig, a nose "not too big" etc etc). I've seen eye enlargement cosmetics featuring WHITE MODELS is a shop in Asakusa (Japan). Same with skin Whitening products. An acquainttance of my friend modelling in Japan told me a fellow model friend (Japanese) got rejected at the casting of a JAPANESE brand because they had a policy of hiring "White models only"(!!) Most popular popmodels in Japan are (White) mixed (Serena Motola, Kurumi Emond & her sister come to my mind). There's villages in Africa (where I am from) where the 'perfect" family (with few children) are illustrated with drawings of Blonde blue eyed White people.
SMH The fact that Marzia basic blonde ass got picked at that "worldwide prettiest face 2019"contest just prove my point even further
I know this post looks like a rave about pdp, but it's not. There are numerous shitty things you can say about him, but it's not about that. I hate hypocrisy. Sometimes I just want to ask, what is your job and what are your talents and achievements in this world. Surely, there are many talented people with passion and ambitious jobs but the majority is just mediocre, trying to live their life and there is nothing wrong with that. Not everyone must/has the opportunity to become a doctor or some Nobel laureate. Accusations of lack of achievement in life are unfair
It definitely is. I'm sorry me trashing some random stranger got you in your feelings but I won't stop anytime soon but I'm pretty sure there's a rave thread on Pew where you'll can find your safe space. Lucky you!! I'll say whatever I want about it cause it's gurugossip and people are free to express and vent about them tacky youtubers.
Your emotional response really missed the whole point of my initial post calling out PDP mocking his own fans thanks to who we got where he is now. HE is the hypocrite one. It was not about mocking people with little/no achievement, but famous youtubers who got such a big ego they literally forgot what they OWE to their fans/suscribers, PERIODT. THAT was the point of my post. Anything else is your own projection, and missunderstanding.
Most people struggling with shitty jobs (and I'm not ashamed to say I am one of them) are not here shitting for the whole world to see on their employers thanks to which they have a roof at the top of their head and food on the table. Actually, most would be fired if their employer found out about that. But degenerated internet fame enables youtubers to disrespect their own fans who actually get long with that trash. SMH That's tragic and pathetic man . I mean props to them diehard stans for their loyalty, but that's fucking Tragic.

I think you prompt me somewhere in your post to showcase my actual achievements and Life, and while I will not because I don't owe you shit (+ internet privacy), I actually THANK GOD every day that I have a job to provide for myself and for giving me some talents I actually work my ass off on everyday. I'm from a piss poor family, I know what it is to be hungry, go to school tired AF bc I didn't eat enough and I say GOD before that unlike PDP ungrateful ass I WILL NEVER bite the hand that feeds me. So yeah, bored millionaire who think they are the shit mocking their own gullible fans thanks to which they got all this money will never sit well with me :tu:
Unlike PDP I DO NOT disrespect people giving me my chances and helped me getting where I am.. I'll always be thankful for having a minimum wage job making me able to be financially independent and not leeching off someone fame's and fortune (hi Marzia!). Growing up poor makes you learn humility which may actually explains Felix overall arrogance & recklessness regarding his social status.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

saguaro wrote:
Hasuko wrote:
Yes, I agree that deep down he does know that. He made many allusions to that, in his livestreams mostly. But it's just a job. Many people hate their job, there are people doing boring/monotonous/pointless job their whole life for shitty money. So he, being burnout millionaire, doing what used to be his passion and having time and money to take a break and improve his content (while many people can't even afford to have any passion) should SHUT THE FUCK UP. As for the achievements IN THE REAL WORLD. I think it's quite an achievement to build a brainwashed "army" of a few milions. As stupid as it sounds, it's still an achievement. I mean, its a bit unfair to make those accusations.

I totally get some of his 'internet persona' is fake but I guess that's what happens when you don't really have a real personality whatsoever : you put out another one to look more funny & "endearing", especially when you work in the entertainment industry where unique personalities are sought after. But at least I wish he'd put up with it and not cry & whine like a little bitch when this whole White edgelord dudebro act backfires when it eventually inspires White nationalist terrorist shooting up people in Church.
If he had has much personality and 'intellectualism' as he's trying so hard to look like he does (yeah cause reading a few books here and ther ain't all that), why would he marry such an airhead? I know this type of men who say they love women with personality but end up coupling up with birds bc deep down they cannot stand being challenged in their overall outlook in life & lifestyle and favor bland girl who won't discuss their shitty behavior and antics.

Ok so the only thing I saw him DRAG JK Rowling for, was because she called him out for dressing up in a german costume that mimicked the Nazis. Even tho she did The exact same thing a few years before (i think it was) for halloween.

Unpopular Opinion incomming.

JK Rowling is a hypocrite. I lost so much respect for her when she did that. And i was a HUGE fan of HP likey family did every harry potter event we could find. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

checkmate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by checkmate »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:52 am

JK Rowling is a hypocrite. I lost so much respect for her when she did that. And i was a HUGE fan of HP likey family did every harry potter event we could find. Image

Lmao you do realise that this picture is photoshopped? Original photo is of actress Sybil Danning. Google her name and "Werewolf women of the SS".
This can be found in, like, half a minutre in Google. You are such a HUGE HP fan that you didn't even think to check where the information is coming from and whether it's true. In this day and age being careful and questioning the sources (especially about sensitive topics) is a must!

Sorry, it's offtopic to Marzia thread, but I hate misinformation, deliberate or not.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Enough is enough. It is common knowledge ANYWHERE on the internet that some childish Pewdiepie fan (badly) PHOTOSHOPPED J.K. Rowling out of spite, in retaliation to her criticising him for ACTUALLY wearing a nazi uniform (you know, JuSt FoR ThE LoLz!).

You absolute DUMBFUCK. I don't even think you actually believe that. You wouldn't "lose respect" for anyone doing that anyway, because you showed multiple times on this thread that you have no morals. Not only you don't see anything wrong with what Marzia does (which is a red flag in and for itself!), you also mocked people for getting an education and EVEN tried to trigger Jennifer's eating disorder, knowing that she probably reads here, by claiming she was "big". You MALICIOUSLY try to spin stories and you're dumb enough to think we're falling for it. Go back to your threads and stop licking Marzia's/Felix's bumhole on here.

Stop calling your LIES "OpInIoNs". STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION. Nobody takes you seriously on this thread, you're pathetic.

monkey_crazy
Learner
Learner

Post by monkey_crazy »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:52 am
saguaro wrote:
Hasuko wrote:

Ok so the only thing I saw him DRAG JK Rowling for, was because she called him out for dressing up in a german costume that mimicked the Nazis. Even tho she did The exact same thing a few years before (i think it was) for halloween.

Would you stop spreading misinformation? It's getting tiresome. Thanks.

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

On a different note, it's time for a new thread, isn't it? Suggestions?

nosyparka
Learner
Learner

Post by nosyparka »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:34 am
If we’re sticking to the current title pattern with the quote, then I’d want an “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” in there 😂

Post by Guest »

nosyparka wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:04 am
I_only_envy_cats wrote:
If we’re sticking to the current title pattern with the quote, then I’d want an “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” in there 😂
I know Marzia is married to Felix but hopefully the next thread will have less arguing about him too!

aimzalicious_
Debater
Debater

Post by aimzalicious_ »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
How about Her Ladyship Marzia Kjellberg and the Tale of the Missing Toe?

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:
Enough is enough. It is common knowledge ANYWHERE on the internet that some childish Pewdiepie fan (badly) PHOTOSHOPPED J.K. Rowling out of spite, in retaliation to her criticising him for ACTUALLY wearing a nazi uniform (you know, JuSt FoR ThE LoLz!).

You absolute DUMBFUCK. I don't even think you actually believe that. You wouldn't "lose respect" for anyone doing that anyway, because you showed multiple times on this thread that you have no morals. Not only you don't see anything wrong with what Marzia does (which is a red flag in and for itself!), you also mocked people for getting an education and EVEN tried to trigger Jennifer's eating disorder, knowing that she probably reads here, by claiming she was "big". You MALICIOUSLY try to spin stories and you're dumb enough to think we're falling for it. Go back to your threads and stop licking Marzia's/Felix's bumhole on here.

Stop calling your LIES "OpInIoNs". STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION. Nobody takes you seriously on this thread, you're pathetic.
Im pathetic yet you go on every comment i make on and act like you know everything kind of obsessive but ok lmao ImageImage
AND TBH why do i care if Jennifer reads here? You dont care if marzia does and if youve looked at a few of my other comments here reccently ive posted against something marzia has done/said but you can just ignore what I say youve made up your mind about who and what I am Image

monkey_crazy
Learner
Learner

Post by monkey_crazy »

nosyparka wrote:
I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Maybe PotterPieMarzia: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less”? 😄

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Marzia Kjellberg: Pewdiepie's wife

Simple, yet meaningful!

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

What about -
Marzia "Did you know I'm married to Pewdiepie?" Kjellberg and the search for missing talent

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

nosyparka wrote:
I_only_envy_cats wrote:
This is genius.

Mastercraftswoman Marzia: "buy my bad reproductions of Myostery's designs. Alice's pieces will be sold for slightly less".

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

V0guinglala wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:15 am
What about -
Marzia "Did you know I'm married to Pewdiepie?" Kjellberg and the search for missing talent
Yes!

"If you think I can't milk this wedding you haven't seen the other side of my face! (You haven't)"

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Marzia "Ceramicist Queen" Kjellberg: Remember I Got Married??

edit: I also like anything with the phrase "milk the wedding" LOL maybe" "Milking every penny out of my wedding and husband" ;)

Leia_ITA
Talker
Talker

Post by Leia_ITA »

She published on insta all the favourite wedding dresses she tried.
Some are really beautiful

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

Mrs. Kjellberg: victim of ouchie toes and more-talented trainees - ‘Alice’s pieces will be sold for slightly less.’

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”