Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by Macinapepe »

MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:34 am
Also , i understand why she stopped smiling in pictures lately , she completely ruined her face with fillers, look at her eyes and cheeks :

Congratulations Marzia , even your good side is now f*cked !
You guys made so many great points I can't keep up with everything, and I'm late as usual! (aaaaaaaaaah I love your insights about the ceramics!)

Regarding this: I noticed in the wedding pictures that Marzia didn't have any movement in the glabella area, making for example the "funny faces" photoshoot looking weird because of her lack of expression, while Felix, PJ and Sophie look spontaneous and normal.
In recent pictures you can see one of her eyes is more closed than the other (and especially in this one) in a way that screams botox. Or, as BedHair wrote, fillers.
Basically the botox immobilizes the muscles between the eyes and above the eyebrows, but the nerves not always react in the same way on both sides, which is what provokes this asymmetry in the eyes.

I think she got it done around 2 months ago for the wedding. It will disappear in a few months, but I'd say she is not aging well.
She's only 27 and she's done so much to her face.. :?

I'm not against botox per se, on the contrary, if done well it really makes you feel better, and in case you don't like the effect, after a while it just dissolves. The problem is, as usual, that she would be so much more relatable if she ever talked about not feeling good with yourself - but no, there was always a tragic backstory about her looks (being bullied for being skinny, which is unheard of in Italy I assure you, especially in those years) that eventually lead to surgical improvement (teeth - accident, nose - deviated septum, lips - unevenness, etc).

Image Image

A true gem from her Tumblr: Marzia preaching to the minions that it's ok to not have make-up (but she is constantly wearing it), and that she has embraced her natural look!!! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the whole point is her dishonesty about it. Marzia you have never ever. ever. learned to like your look au naturel , at least avoid this small-time, cheap rethoric. You couldn't care less about girls shaming girls, as long as YOU are not the one being criticized.

I can't.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by Macinapepe »

marqueefacade wrote: lol her tattoo. God, of course she had to make it over the top. An F in a heart is wayyy too simple and boring for our "creative soul".. :P

The way I read it is Felix being trapped in the purgatory of her heart, being slowly consumed by flames. And she's the little plant on the surface, growing from the nutrients of his ashes. A love story as old as time.
Sorry for double posting but this :lol: <3
And as someone wrote before, it seems like they're doing *things* to fill the void (trips, tattoos, new house, Canada venture), to distract them from their delusion.
Like, seriously, when did Marzia ever spent a moment to say something nice about Felix? I mean, what does she like about him, except that he's "cute"? (that goes for him too. She is an "amazing woman", how? she spends money to travel and buy pets and expensive stuff, but what does he admire in her personality? that she is a caring person? LOL. that she is strong and independent? LOL. that she's funny? LOLOLOLOL.
The only real thing Marzia has done is enabling his - already huge - insecurities, isolating him from the world)

Marzia is basking in the fact that they're married, I hope she knows the wedding is a start, not a finishing line. Since the proposal she has this "I made it" aura but girl you wouldn't have achieved shit without Felix, you better have a lot more tricks up your sleeves to keep brainwashing him for the years to come! :?

Honeybees
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Honeybees »

So, she's got another artist making her ceramic items for her
A manufacturer produces her charm jewelries
An assistant that does all the administrative stuff
And now she's got a jewelry artist making jewelry for her.
What is it exactly does this CrEaTiVe SoUL do at Mai accents besides being a baby??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Khorasson wrote:Uah, I just realized that Lumen's nickname is Lumi on IG. Since they are Italian no need to care, but in Spanish, lumi is another word for prostitute.

(It IS kind of hard to have normal conversation in Spain without using at least one word that doesn't have a naughty second meaning, though. :D )
Ok on this subject real quick...

Who tf "bathes" their child in a swaddle. And who makes it a photoshoot?

Like bathe your kid and let it sleep.

There were 3 on her account but tapa wont let me upload all 3 last one keeps failingImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

adelena
Learner
Learner

Re: Mrs.

Post by adelena »

MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:59 am
Let me share with you one of the funniest things i like to do : look at Marzia’s fan art !
The artists are so talented but you can clearly see that they lack photos of her in a normal posture , so they have no choice but to draw her tilting her head , or improvise :
ImageImage lmao :’( Image
the next one is actually good but you can clearly see how they improvised her jaw :

She looks like a man in the first and last one haha.
This made my day :D
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:14 am
Khorasson wrote:Uah, I just realized that Lumen's nickname is Lumi on IG. Since they are Italian no need to care, but in Spanish, lumi is another word for prostitute.

(It IS kind of hard to have normal conversation in Spain without using at least one word that doesn't have a naughty second meaning, though. :D )
Ok on this subject real quick...

Who tf "bathes" their child in a swaddle. And who makes it a photoshoot?

Like bathe your kid and let it sleep.

There were 3 on her account but tapa wont let me upload all 3 last one keeps failingImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I think it's meant to protect the baby nudity.
I mean, we're on the internet...God knows how many pedocreeps routinely lurk on babies/children instapages to get off with their pics..... I know that exposing babies' nudity on the web has often raised moral issues considering the raising concern about cyber pedocriminality.
Which lead to the following question : why exposing your baby on internet to begin with?
#stopexposingunconsentingbabiesandchildrenontheinternet2kforever

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

Macinapepe wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:04 am
I'm not against botox per se, on the contrary, if done well it really makes you feel better, and in case you don't like the effect, after a while it just dissolves. The problem is, as usual, that she would be so much more relatable if she ever talked about not feeling good with yourself - but no, there was always a tragic backstory about her looks (being bullied for being skinny, which is unheard of in Italy I assure you, especially in those years) that eventually lead to surgical improvement (teeth - accident, nose - deviated septum, lips - unevenness, etc).
I feel like there is some type of internalized shame going on here with the cosmetic work she's had done on herself. I'm not sure if she feels bad about herself for feeling she needs it and can't be honest with herself about it, or if it's some subconscious thing where she is convincing herself ie "I AM a strong independent woman and i only get medically necessary surgeries!"

I feel like there is a stigma among celebrity about admitting to getting work done. There's the immense pressure to be pretty if you're famous, and people commenting about flaws, etc. So plastic surgery has to be a double edged sword. You're resisting the negative feelings about yourself but in an unhealthy way which makes it hard to admit.

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Here’s some screenshots of comments from a top post in the LWIAY subreddit. Looks like the bro army are catching onto the “independent woman who stuck by Felix when he was supposedly poor" act. (these were in reference to the fact that she gifted him a $2,300 foldable phone)
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

I think this is the trickle down effect since there’s been a shift in attitude towards Felix on there as of late - spurred by his new cringey song where he attempted to “ironically” flex his wealth...and it backfired.

I still think our posts to Reddit were overall a good idea, and opened some eyes in the long run. Also, whoever posted that comment on the Mai IG post about hiring Alice, your comment is still the first and keeps racking up likes...to the person who posted “nobody wants your stupid, childish pots etc.” - you are amazing lol :rofl:

Hardly anyone on twitter cared about her birthday like they used to, and it was even relatively quiet for Felix’s 30th. Ever since the wedding glow wore off, the ADL situation, the increasingly weird Minecraft lore, Marzia’s toe drama, the ridiculous Japan house purchase, and now this stupid music video ...there’s been a shift in the tides.

Like I said before, Marzia is not untouchable and we shouldn’t view her as such. (Or either of them for that matter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by V0guinglala on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

V0guinglala wrote: I still think our posts to Reddit were overall a good idea, and opened some eyes in the long run. Also, whoever posted that comment on the Mai IG post about hiring Alice, your comment is still the first and keeps racking up likes...to the person who posted “nobody wants your stupid, childish pots etc.” - you are amazing lol :rofl:
(

A few comments came after it for who didn’t see it yet. One stan who is the living proof that Marzia’s minions will buy anything her holiness touches and anything else, even though it’s Marzia’s brand, is below their standard.

And another queen that is not afraid to speak her mind, you go girl!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Macinapepe wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:04 am
MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:34 am
Also , i understand why she stopped smiling in pictures lately , she completely ruined her face with fillers, look at her eyes and cheeks :

Congratulations Marzia , even your good side is now f*cked !
You guys made so many great points I can't keep up with everything, and I'm late as usual! (aaaaaaaaaah I love your insights about the ceramics!)

Regarding this: I noticed in the wedding pictures that Marzia didn't have any movement in the glabella area, making for example the "funny faces" photoshoot looking weird because of her lack of expression, while Felix, PJ and Sophie look spontaneous and normal.
In recent pictures you can see one of her eyes is more closed than the other (and especially in this one) in a way that screams botox. Or, as BedHair wrote, fillers.
Basically the botox immobilizes the muscles between the eyes and above the eyebrows, but the nerves not always react in the same way on both sides, which is what provokes this asymmetry in the eyes.

I think she got it done around 2 months ago for the wedding. It will disappear in a few months, but I'd say she is not aging well.
She's only 27 and she's done so much to her face.. :?

Image Image

A true gem from her Tumblr: Marzia preaching to the minions that it's ok to not have make-up (but she is constantly wearing it), and that she has embraced her natural look!!! PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think the whole point is her dishonesty about it. Marzia you have never ever. ever. learned to like your look au naturel , at least avoid this small-time, cheap rethoric. You couldn't care less about girls shaming girls, as long as YOU are not the one being criticized.

I can't.
Got to say I loved the way Marzia used to look in that tumblr pic. She had a je ne sais quoi about her.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Can some one tell me what Marzia toe drama? What happened? lol

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

V0guinglala wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:20 pm
I think this is the trickle down effect since there’s been a shift in attitude towards Felix on there as of late - spurred by his new cringey song where he attempted to “ironically” flex his wealth...and it backfired.
Perhaps a very unpopular opinion (and a tad off topic) : I really like his new song......and I’m so glad he did it because it’s about time his newer audience see how he really is. His subreddit was losing their minds over how “edgy” the second part was, and all I could think was “well, yes....because that’s Felix. That’s what he’s like.”

There was quite a few comments from older fans saying how “it’s just like 2016 pewds! He came back!” While I do agree that he has matured since then (particularly with how he handles his controversies) he is still the same man. He was forced to step away from the edgy content because all his videos were getting demonitised. It’s not like his personality changed dramatically in a few short months.

Little bitches always pissed at me no matter what” - amazing line aimed at his always whining audience! Perhaps it’s aimed at the media as well but I like to think he’s hitting back at his fans a bit. The fuss they made with the whole ADL mess was just ridiculous.

I mine my tears till the break of dawn” “till I’m all alone” - we discussed a few months ago how he was clearly struggling and many of us noticed that there was some videos where it looked like he had been crying before he started recording. I feel like he is hinting that despite Minecraft bringing him happiness, he still suffers. I wonder what his friends think of these lines? Or Marzia? It’s not about her so she probably couldn’t care less but who knows?

How’s it feel to be rich and have a diamond plaque?
Bitch shut the fuck up have you seen my diamond stack?
Ah bitch slap my big brain has a six-pack”
- such attitude, such edginess. I actually got slight chills when I listened to this part. His fans were falling over themselves trying to excuse these lines but I feel like there’s nothing to excuse. Us here at GG are familiar with this side of him. So are his older fans.

While I certainly don’t want him to continually rub his wealth in peoples faces, I’m half-hoping he’ll do more songs like this. It’s been interesting to witness the reactions from the fans. Also, I apologize for quoting you in this V0guinglala, I just wanted an excuse to bring this up :love2:

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:58 pm
Can some one tell me what Marzia toe drama? What happened? lol
lol it was literally nothing. Apparently she dropped a knife on her toe while attempting to open the packaging when they were moving into their Japan house. The thing is, when she posted about it on IG, she posted an aEsThEtIc picture of a very pricy deba knife...the whole thing was an excuse to flex her new knife, that's literally was all it was. She kept posting "omg feel bad for me" babypie drawings about it in her stories, then the next day she's out and about shopping.

Then these random techy news sites that always publish PDP stuff start posting articles about it with headlines like "Her delicate Ladyship Marzia Kjellberg, first of her name, former Bisognin, narrowly escapes gruesome death as a Japanese dagger nearly slices off her toe" . Yeah I'm exaggerating ... but really they were so melodramatic it was laughable. One was so ridiculous that we were positive it was a troll job. Even Melix stan twitter couldn't take them seriously.

Kinda OT but sorta related:
I'm seriously starting to wonder if this site Sputnick News that constantly posts neutral/positive "articles" about Felix (and Marzia to a much lesser extent) is like...funded by them somehow? It's really weird: https://sputniknews.com/search/?query=pewdiepie

There's numerous articles that almost seem to be hyping him up or sensationalizing something he did/said but that no one is talking about, not even his fans. So it's like...who's clicking on these? Is this some form of media payolla?

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:33 pm

Little bitches always pissed at me no matter what” - amazing line aimed at his always whining audience! Perhaps it’s aimed at the media as well but I like to think he’s hitting back at his fans a bit. The fuss they made with the whole ADL mess was just ridiculous. (...)
If his weeb ass doesn't sit his ass somewhere... Those "little bitches" are the sole & unique reason your dumb ass is relevant today!!!!!
This dude has literally not talent beside acting like a fool while playing stupid video games on the internetz yet he has he audacity to bitch at his audience...

I want to put things on perspective right here : we have a 30+ y.o grown ass dude posting stupid rap songs for edgy points to his 12 y.o kids, the only audience mentaly able to put up with this trash (anyone above 20 would eventually grasp how utterly cringy and lame this kind of stunt is). Can you imagine any 30 years old guy IN THE REAL WORLD doing the same thing?? Dude is really living in a bubble enabling such foolery to be tolerated, yet think he is the shit and acting so co0l~ 8-) #tragic.
He may brag about all the money he has (even it's for the lolz ; that topic seems to come a lil bit too much often out of his mouth to not be remotely serious at some point), but deep down I'm pretty sure he KNOWS that's all his has in his life. Making money out of playing videos games while acting like a dork on camera is a stupid "job". (anyone would literally lose brain cells by doing this on the long run - which might be the reason why he looks like he has the mental age of a 18 y.o dudebro...) His wife is dull. He has no real talent, achievement whatsoever IN THE REAL WORLD. Hence their latest craze to buy a house in some foreign country they're absolutely oblivious to at 95% to look like they're actually making moves.
I totally get some of his 'internet persona' is fake but I guess that's what happens when you don't really have a real personality whatsoever : you put out another one to look more funny & "endearing", especially when you work in the entertainment industry where unique personalities are sought after. But at least I wish he'd put up with it and not cry & whine like a little bitch when this whole White edgelord dudebro act backfires when it eventually inspires White nationalist terrorist shooting up people in Church.
If he had has much personality and 'intellectualism' as he's trying so hard to look like he does (yeah cause reading a few books here and ther ain't all that), why would he marry such an airhead? I know this type of men who say they love women with personality but end up coupling up with birds bc deep down they cannot stand being challenged in their overall outlook in life & lifestyle and favor bland girl who won't discuss their shitty behavior and antics. Has PewDiePie ever attacked an outspoken, articulate & INTELLIGENT woman? NOPE. Because deep down he KNOWS he would take the risk of getting his ass dragged TO FILTH. (I'm dreaming to see him one day piss off one sassy Black girl who would clap back by dragging his ass TO THE MUD!! ~Yall know Black twitter ain't here to play :rofl: ) But dragging Belle Delphine (or whatever the name of this instagirl selling her bath water is) is so much easier, right?
PewDiePie reminds me of a friend of mine who has a creepy sense of humor, joking about the Holocaust and shit. But when in a conversation I told him I thought that White people tend to age faster and thus needed to moisturize (more) to slow down skin aging (I didn't even try to be shady, like, most White people I came across with this subject came along with this statement lmao) he got deadass butthurt like "WhY d0 y0U HaVE tO tAlK abOut rAce??!!!?" like.. Dude, you were joking about jew being roasted in oven 2 minutes ago, but me saying that you need to moisturize your sucking the air humidity by osmosis crusty ass skin is where you draw the line? Sit the fuck down.
Edgelord fragility (and hypocrisy) has no limit, I tell you....

Oh and last thing I'd like to add although it's been discussed a few times ago : I don't find Felix attractive. Marzia may brag about how "cute" he is, if he was really attractive, she wouldn't NEED to say it again and again. I don't like Pew but he didn't get his success because of his looks. This guy is basic at best, but money & celebrity will make people look differently at you. Also Westernized beauty standards are so basic that any random White guy with a square jawline is deemed as "handsome". It's not. Same about any random skinny blonde chick who is automatically seen as "beautiful". Hmmm, not today satan.
(my hypothesis is this whole "PewdiePie is hot" narrative is a psyop payola trying to erase all the bad publicity he got after inspiring White nationalists. Fight me on this.)

I know that's not a Pew topic but I needed to vent about him for good. (also I feel like his own thread is kinda dead, which actually shows how boring he is... Dayum, even his art/design-stealing sugarbaby trophy wife is somehow more worthy of debate than him... *Kim Kardashian voice* #TRAGIC)
V0guinglala wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:25 pm
Kinda OT but sorta related:[/b] I'm seriously starting to wonder if this site Sputnick News that constantly posts neutral/positive "articles" about Felix (and Marzia to a much lesser extent) is like...funded by them somehow? It's really weird: https://sputniknews.com/search/?query=pewdiepie

There's numerous articles that almost seem to be hyping him up or sensationalizing something he did/said but that no one is talking about, not even his fans. So it's like...who's clicking on these? Is this some form of media payolla?
PewDiePie started getting the favors of them alt info websites ever since he started openly displaying this cringy edgelord humor, joking about immigration, liberals and jews. Sputnik news is Russian founded alternative media which is 'opposed' with to US liberalism & overall political action so it makes sense they grew to entertain him since Pew spread out some 'anti Western' narrative. I am fundamentally against the demonisation of Russia/Russian medias (which by essence are not any more bad or better than Western ones - each one arguing their own cause), THAT BEING SAID, the whole narrative this website is displaying about Pews is indeed quite transparent and disappointing. I'm surprised to see Sputnik writing about him cause last time I checked them it was quite a 'serious' website which was more into international affairs, economy, etc.. eons away from the whole youtuber discourse....

nanika
Learner
Learner

Post by nanika »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:33 pm
V0guinglala wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:20 pm
Perhaps a very unpopular opinion (and a tad off topic) : I really like his new song......and I’m so glad he did it because it’s about time his newer audience see how he really is. His subreddit was losing their minds over how “edgy” the second part was, and all I could think was “well, yes....because that’s Felix. That’s what he’s like.”

There was quite a few comments from older fans saying how “it’s just like 2016 pewds! He came back!” While I do agree that he has matured since then (particularly with how he handles his controversies) he is still the same man. He was forced to step away from the edgy content because all his videos were getting demonitised. It’s not like his personality changed dramatically in a few short months.

Little bitches always pissed at me no matter what” - amazing line aimed at his always whining audience! Perhaps it’s aimed at the media as well but I like to think he’s hitting back at his fans a bit. The fuss they made with the whole ADL mess was just ridiculous.

I mine my tears till the break of dawn” “till I’m all alone” - we discussed a few months ago how he was clearly struggling and many of us noticed that there was some videos where it looked like he had been crying before he started recording. I feel like he is hinting that despite Minecraft bringing him happiness, he still suffers. I wonder what his friends think of these lines? Or Marzia? It’s not about her so she probably couldn’t care less but who knows?

How’s it feel to be rich and have a diamond plaque?
Bitch shut the fuck up have you seen my diamond stack?
Ah bitch slap my big brain has a six-pack”
- such attitude, such edginess. I actually got slight chills when I listened to this part. His fans were falling over themselves trying to excuse these lines but I feel like there’s nothing to excuse. Us here at GG are familiar with this side of him. So are his older fans.

While I certainly don’t want him to continually rub his wealth in peoples faces, I’m half-hoping he’ll do more songs like this. It’s been interesting to witness the reactions from the fans. Also, I apologize for quoting you in this V0guinglala, I just wanted an excuse to bring this up :love2:
ah sweet. i mentioned his alleged melancholy/depression in the pdp thread, glad to see somebody mentioning these specific lyrics as well. I'd love to have a discussion about this (I am very interested in psychology) and why he felt the need to mention crying/tears in the song (not just once as a throwaway line, but repeatedly in the chorus). also, I wondered a while back why he has tears tattooed on his arm?

also: I liked 2016 edgelord pdp. he didn't give a fuck about anything and it was so amazingly unpredictable. nowadays it's all so babied down. eek.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

What does ADL mean? I haven't watched him in a long time but noticed that he seemed a bit tired of YouTube on some videos I've watched. I also don't get why he felt the need to share his wedding so much. It should be something personal and he didn't seem the type to over share before and would even make fun of those who did

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:57 am
What does ADL mean? I haven't watched him in a long time but noticed that he seemed a bit tired of YouTube on some videos I've watched. I also don't get why he felt the need to share his wedding so much. It should be something personal and he didn't seem the type to over share before and would even make fun of those who did
He's just bored.

He won't leave Youtube/internet fame cause that's pretty the only thing he has going on with his life. I don't think it's about money, but actual Purpose. What can you do with all the money in the world without any goal, real passion driving your mind & soul?
He doesn't have any real QUANTIFIABLE talent. Has he ever showcased actual PASSION beside weeb/edgelordness/kawaii/anime & video games culture? Is he going to keep rolling like this until he's 50? Mocking & jocking about everything and anything like life was an everlasting joke?
He's goddamn 30, it's about time he builds some more character and interests than a basic 15 y.o gen Z kid.

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

Re: pewds psychology, I get a bipolar vibe from watching his old vids when i used to follow him. I wouldn't be surprised if the wedding triggered a manic episode (and then he buys a house in Japan) and now he's crashing.

That Minecraft video read like a cry for help!! He has everything, is still miserable.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Hasuko wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:34 am
AnniaDrama wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:57 am
He's just bored.

He won't leave Youtube/internet fame cause that's pretty the only thing he has going on with his life. I don't think it's about money, but actual Purpose. What can you do with all the money in the world without any goal, real passion driving your mind & soul?
He doesn't have any real QUANTIFIABLE talent. Has he ever showcased actual PASSION beside weeb/edgelordness/kawaii/anime & video games culture? Is he going to keep rolling like this until he's 50? Mocking & jocking about everything and anything like life was an everlasting joke?
He's goddamn 30, it's about time he builds some more character and interests than a basic 15 y.o gen Z kid.
I agree with you and I think this applies to several youtubers as they get older like Pewdipie, Jenna Marbles and Shane. They've spent their whole life on youtube and in the meantime never developed any talents of passions outside it. I kind of like Pewdiepie because he doesn't seem to care much about the money itself (he has all the money in the world for the rest of his life so no wonder) and he seems like a good person that likes to help others but I notice that at this point he doesn't put any effort into this and just keeps going. I think it'd do him good to take a break from youtube and figure out what he wants to do with his life.

It'd be different if he had been making high quality and well thought content, like documentaries, films or had other projects he's passion about outside of youtube besides playing minecraft and selling merch and him having a goal an having to dedicate himself to get better and better and hone his craft. But he doesn't and it gets a time when if you've been putting out videos almost everyday for over a decade you'll burnout and lose the passion. It's hard to continue.

As to Marzia, I can imagine that it might be depressing that almost everything you own and accomplished is thanks to your boyfriend/now husband. Not saying she's a gold digger or anything, but she'll always be overshadow by Pewdiepie and she'll always just be "Mrs Pewdiepie". She hasn't developed skills or a life outside being in his shadow. Sure, it's great, she got lots of money and opportunities to travel around the world and "go girl", but at the end of the day she has no identity of her own and that's sad.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”