Sarah „ size 16 forever“ Rae Vargas

133Blue
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah „ size 16 forever“ Rae Vargas

Post by 133Blue »

I read one of the comments on her true religion video where someone said “two amazing videos in one week?? Sarah you are killing the game!” I cannot stand that phrase killing the game but is she really referring to the TR video where she wore one shirt and two pairs of jeans that costs $300 each and a sweatpants video???!!

BettyCupcake
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCupcake »

I was a Sarah fan. I think I'm over it. The last year or so, every video I watch I get annoyed at something. For starters, she talks to her kids like they're an annoyance and treats them like shit. When she called Jay fat boy in a video, I wanted to cry. He deserves someone so much better than her, he's a very sweet kid. Nahla is in training to be a mini Sarah; I have little hope she won't grow up as image obsessed, money obsessed, and as bitchy as her mom. Sarah mentions money every fucking chance she gets! Talks about something, mentions the price. She can't just be a normal person and not humble brag about how much shit costs. That started getting SUPER irritating. The whole "going to hell for having sex" bullshit, okay Jan. And at first I was like, man these people here are nuts assuming all this shit about her guy, but the longer she's with him the more it's so obvious he treats her like shit, he belittles her, he negs her, and she takes it. She is showing her kids what a borderline abusive relationship is and that it's okay to tolerate.
This is all in addition to her ill fitting clothes, shaking her ass, her annoying singing, just the whole entire thing she's become is awful. When she was relatable with her dear fat girl videos, her advice videos, just raising kids as a single mom and working and not letting some asshole walk all over her, she was great to watch. Now, I can't get through a video without cringing. She's arrogant and showy and she sucks.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:57 am
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:44 am
green_eyez19 wrote:I checked the True Religion size chart . A size 36 is a size 20. Sounds about right to me.
And she said the jeans are what she calls “standing only.” Meaning they are too tight to sit down!!! She said she wears jeans like that when she’s up and about walking around. Who does that?!? My jeans are my jeans period!! I would never wear “standing only” jeans.
where the hell does someone go to wear "standing only" jeans? i mean seriously?

how do people really listen and believe that shit? if jeans aren't gonna fit, you ain't gonna wear em. or is this a thing? people are out there wearing standing only jeans they can't zip or button and praying they don't fall down as they walk.
"Standing jeans" are so not a thing I'm over here almost falling from the chair with so much laughter :rofl: :rofl:
First she almost sliced herself in 2 to button up her size 16 pants, now she acts like everyone classifies their jeans into "standing" and "sitting".

Who likes to live in such discomfort?

She probably learned during her bible studies that women are supposed to suffer in life, and she took it a tad too literally 😖

The day she actually wears clothes that fit she'll think she's in heaven...

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

7D3A44D4-CBF0-4531-909C-2A55802E9191.png
Is nobody addressing this picture?? Size what did you say??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

lillemy01 wrote:
7D3A44D4-CBF0-4531-909C-2A55802E9191.png
Is nobody addressing this picture?? Size what did you say??
No words

kikicb10
Debater
Debater

Post by kikicb10 »

lillemy01 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:59 pm
7D3A44D4-CBF0-4531-909C-2A55802E9191.pngIs nobody addressing this picture?? Size what did you say??
Louis probably walks in, sees this, walks right back out 😂

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

lillemy01 wrote:
7D3A44D4-CBF0-4531-909C-2A55802E9191.pngIs nobody addressing this picture?? Size what did you say??
She should move immediately.... Her house must not be structurally sound, look at that baseboard that is wavey. Oh wait Sarah is slacking on the photoshop skills.....

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

lillemy01 wrote:
You can't even see her knee!!!

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

This isn’t anything Sarah can control, but I just realized for as overweight as she is she has a very flat chest! If she were a healthy weight her boobs would be nothing but a nipple on her chest. Lewis has bigger boobs than she does.

rosegoldenkitten
Debater
Debater

Post by rosegoldenkitten »

is it just me or have her recent videos been hurtin' real bad in views

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

rosegoldenkitten wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:16 pm
is it just me or have her recent videos been hurtin' real bad in views
Well, when you have nothing else to offer except for "vlogs" sitting on a couch/chair talking BS & videos of yourself squeezing into clothes 3 sizes too small, you're bound to lose viewership.

She got followers with "honest talk" videos, then got cocky and told everyone those days were fake and she would want to go back. Noone wants to see a lazy slob stuffing her face with sugary "coffee" drinks, she doesn't understand that there's nothing keeping people from leaving her channel, noone signed a contract. Her videos suck, so people will click on something else without even feeling guilty.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

She just doesn't seem happy and I think she is trying to start a new business(did she mention what it is yet?) To get out of YouTube.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

She just doesn't seem happy and I think she is trying to start a new business(did she mention what it is yet?) To get out of YouTube.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

ThankYouNext wrote:She just doesn't seem happy and I think she is trying to start a new business(did she mention what it is yet?) To get out of YouTube.
No, she’s so vague about everything but has to mention it. It might have to do with merch and her cricket?? She also said she invested in a coffee shop then made it seem like a joke, but not a joke at the same time.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:40 am
ThankYouNext wrote:She just doesn't seem happy and I think she is trying to start a new business(did she mention what it is yet?) To get out of YouTube.
No, she’s so vague about everything but has to mention it. It might have to do with merch and her cricket?? She also said she invested in a coffee shop then made it seem like a joke, but not a joke at the same time.
I bet a cafe by Sarah would serve everything but actual coffee and donuts (she's allergic, remember?)!

bananahammock90
Talker
Talker

Post by bananahammock90 »

She is definitely going to lose viewers by changing her core content but I can understand getting tired of doing the same thing over and over. The problem is Sarah isn’t super likeable so she might have trouble winning new people over to watch her talk about books and journals.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

bananahammock90 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:32 am
She is definitely going to lose viewers by changing her core content but I can understand getting tired of doing the same thing over and over. The problem is Sarah isn’t super likeable so she might have trouble winning new people over to watch her talk about books and journals.
I think her misery is showing in her videos now so plus size girls arent feeling inspired anymore. She is very sloppy and everyone knows her relationship is sketchy.

OXMissA
Talker
Talker

Post by OXMissA »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:30 pm
THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES wrote:Now she’s shilling her kids Girl Scouts cookies, aren’t they supposed to hustle themselves? I hope she’s making her daughter at least put some fucking effort into selling those god damn over priced cookies

————————

Blankety blank
She does this EVERY year so her daughter ends up winning whatever prize for selling the most cookies. It’s ridiculous! The other girls must be so discouraged, because they have absolutely no chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This really pissed me off when she started doing it. She lives in rural Illinois, how likely is it another 8 year old sells 50% what her daughter does? Like that's just not fair.

OXMissA
Talker
Talker

Post by OXMissA »

Whitewolf34 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:15 pm
Omg I’m so done with her lying she says her waist is 38 and she’s size 16/18. My waist is is 33 and my size 8/10.. she has body dysmorphia where she thinks she’s smaller than she actually is

She's going purely off her smallest measurement & thinking that's the size she is... it's not. If I did that, at a 36" waist, I would be wearing a 14/16, but I don't because THAT'S NOT HOW SIZING WORKS. I actually wear an 18-20 in tops because of my boobs & arms, & 20-24 in bottoms because of my hips & thighs. Do I say I am a size 14/16?! FUCK NO - because I wouldn't able to wear a 14 or a 16 or a lot of 18s REASONABLY.

I swear to God, she's clinging to being 16 it's absolutely ridiculous & delusional. Why is this your obsession, Sarah?

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

OXMissA wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:58 am
Whitewolf34 wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:15 pm
Omg I’m so done with her lying she says her waist is 38 and she’s size 16/18. My waist is is 33 and my size 8/10.. she has body dysmorphia where she thinks she’s smaller than she actually is

She's going purely off her smallest measurement & thinking that's the size she is... it's not. If I did that, at a 36" waist, I would be wearing a 14/16, but I don't because THAT'S NOT HOW SIZING WORKS. I actually wear an 18-20 in tops because of my boobs & arms, & 20-24 in bottoms because of my hips & thighs. Do I say I am a size 14/16?! FUCK NO - because I wouldn't able to wear a 14 or a 16 or a lot of 18s REASONABLY.

I swear to God, she's clinging to being 16 it's absolutely ridiculous & delusional. Why is this your obsession, Sarah?
She probably also measures how tight her waist can get instead of just placing the measuring tape on the skin :rofl:

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”