Sarah „ size 16 forever“ Rae Vargas

thisbitch1
Learner
Learner

Re: Sarah „ size 16 forever“ Rae Vargas

Post by thisbitch1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:47 pm

rdt1004 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:40 am
No one ever said Nahla’s hair was only beautiful when it was straight and curly. The issue most discussed was that Sarah herself seems to have a problem with her kid’s natural texture because she’s always saying how frizzy and crazy their hair is if it isn’t in braids, which is ridiculous cause her kids have a type 2 wave pattern that isn’t that hard to maintain. I have no problem with the kids braids, but it would be nice if Sarah allowed them to just wear their natural textures out. Experiment with some new products and they’ll be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
EXACTLY. As a white girl with curly hair, I would have embraced my natural curls way more if my mom had helped me figure out how to care for it when I was a kid. Sarah calls Nahla's hair frizzy all the time, and that is not a compliment. It feels shitty to feel like you need to totally change the texture of your hair in order for it to be beautiful. I'm 30 and just now getting over the urge to heat style daily. I would love for Sarah to stop brushing Nahla's hair, figure out how to cowash and get good product. SHE is the one insulting her daughter's natural hair ffs.

rebeez
Informer
Informer

Post by rebeez » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:51 pm

LadyCara wrote:I normally lurk because I found it hilarious that Sarah was claiming to be size 16 but I had to comment for this.

To the people criticizing the children's hair: your casual racism is showing. Braids are not ugly. Fades are not ugly. Nahla's hair isn't only beautiful when it has been straightened and curled. It's admirable that Sarah knows how to corn row. It's admirable that she let's her son choose his own hairstyle. Yes, little boys can be interested in their hair too. They spend time with their dad and most likely have many black family members so she shouldn't be shunning part of their culture like some of you are. Some of you really can't recognize your anti-blackness though we clearly recognize Sarah's. Do better.

Also, the kids are a bit chubby but I wouldn't call them "massively overweight". Sarah needs to hire a dietician yesterday. Based on the stuff she sends the kids to school with, she doesn't understand healthy eating at all. I have siblings their ages and they eat way less.
Lol, literally nobody in here has ever said Nahla’s
hair is only pretty when she straightens it. If anything, all the comments I see are people begging Sarah to let her wear her hair down, natural instead of acting like she needs braids/protective styles when her hair is barely curly.

Nobody here dislikes braids, Sarah is just trying too hard. Funny reach though ImageImageImageImage

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:46 am

LadyCara wrote:I normally lurk because I found it hilarious that Sarah was claiming to be size 16 but I had to comment for this.

To the people criticizing the children's hair: your casual racism is showing. Braids are not ugly. Fades are not ugly. Nahla's hair isn't only beautiful when it has been straightened and curled. It's admirable that Sarah knows how to corn row. It's admirable that she let's her son choose his own hairstyle. Yes, little boys can be interested in their hair too. They spend time with their dad and most likely have many black family members so she shouldn't be shunning part of their culture like some of you are. Some of you really can't recognize your anti-blackness though we clearly recognize Sarah's. Do better.

Also, the kids are a bit chubby but I wouldn't call them "massively overweight". Sarah needs to hire a dietician yesterday. Based on the stuff she sends the kids to school with, she doesn't understand healthy eating at all. I have siblings their ages and they eat way less.

that's quite the projection there. and like above... one hell of a reach. Nice try to troll us with some stupid bullshit. :tu:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

lela78
Learner
Learner

Post by lela78 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:39 am

robobabe420 wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:27 pm
if i see her fucking red bruise looking eyeshadow one more time i honestly think that i will go insane
Yes, she looks like she got punched in both eyes! It would look so much better if she just eliminated all that eyeshadow to begin with and just kept it simple.

LadyCara
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LadyCara » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:27 am

Lol how is she trying to make them look "visibly ethnic"? Her kids aren't white passing. Why do braids not look good on them? Why can't little boys have long hair? I get y'all don't like Sarah. She lies about her size, she's wasteful with her money, and she's setting her kids up for failure with the way she feeds them. However, their father is black (I think he may be mixed but idk) and they have black family. Attack the way she feeds and talks to them, not the way she chooses to style their hair because it's too "ethnic" for you.

rebeez
Informer
Informer

Post by rebeez » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:30 am

LadyCara wrote:Lol how is she trying to make them look "visibly ethnic"? Her kids aren't white passing. Why do braids not look good on them? Why can't little boys have long hair? I get y'all don't like Sarah. She lies about her size, she's wasteful with her money, and she's setting her kids up for failure with the way she feeds them. However, their father is black (I think he may be mixed but idk) and they have black family. Attack the way she feeds and talks to them, not the way she chooses to style their hair because it's too "ethnic" for you.

Her kids aren’t white passing? Lmaooooo

Sarah, log out of your burner account. You’re making a fool of yourself

rebeez
Informer
Informer

Post by rebeez » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:39 am

Right, “sis,” I can read. What you wrote is just dumb as fuck.

Nobody walking down the street would know her kids are black—they are 100% white passing. Which is why everyone here talks about Sarah’s need to validate their blackness with what she perceives to be black hairstyles.

rebeez
Informer
Informer

Post by rebeez » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:40 am

rebeez wrote:Right, “sis,” I can read. What you wrote is just dumb as fuck.

Nobody walking down the street would know her kids are black—they are 100% white passing. Which is why everyone here talks about Sarah’s need to validate their blackness with what she perceives to be black hairstyles.

Oh, looks like Sarah already deleted her “not everyone who disagrees with you is Sarah” post ImageImageImage

thisbitch1
Learner
Learner

Post by thisbitch1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am

In other news, why is she constantly buying books at Target? I will never understand why people don't use libraries

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:00 am

thisbitch1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am
In other news, why is she constantly buying books at Target? I will never understand why people don't use libraries
I'm in no way defending her but I love buying books. I love spending time in bookstores. I love the smell of new books so to me her love for reading is a redeeming quality.
I buy books and I have a kindle but I'll always take buying actual books over e-books

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:02 am

LadyCara wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:27 am
Lol how is she trying to make them look "visibly ethnic"? Her kids aren't white passing. Why do braids not look good on them? Why can't little boys have long hair? I get y'all don't like Sarah. She lies about her size, she's wasteful with her money, and she's setting her kids up for failure with the way she feeds them. However, their father is black (I think he may be mixed but idk) and they have black family. Attack the way she feeds and talks to them, not the way she chooses to style their hair because it's too "ethnic" for you.
Girl please next time quote me properly. Her kids are 100% white passing. Maybe you need your eyes checked. If Sarah wants to present her family a certain way to be down with the culture that's her problem.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Debater
Debater

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:08 am

LadyCara wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:27 am
Hi LadyCara welcome, is this your first day on the internet? Rule #1 stop trying to argue on the internet. No one gives a fuck. Especially if your are on a trashing site. Rule #2 there isn't any magical point systems like you may have heard called internet points. So do not trying to be a Keyboard Warrior.

thisbitch1
Learner
Learner

Post by thisbitch1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:59 am

green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:00 am
thisbitch1 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am
I'm in no way defending her but I love buying books. I love spending time in bookstores. I love the smell of new books so to me her love for reading is a redeeming quality.
I buy books and I have a kindle but I'll always take buying actual books over e-books
I guess from a budgeting perspective since she's trying to be a money guru it seems like the first switch to make! I'm an avid reader and to me book stores are stressful because I want them all but can't afford them all, but I walk into a library and can have whatever I want!

Brie06
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Brie06 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:34 am

I like how she preaches saving money and so on but constantly is going to target and the grocery store. If you’re really trying to cut costs, those little shopping trips add up fast. Costco is much more cost effective lol it also bothers me how she intentionally seems to plan vacations that will take the kids out of school. Also I have literally never seen anyone wear the kind of shit she does. I do live in a rural area but every haul she posts I’m like “who the fuck actually wears shit like this” lmao

curlyredhairedgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by curlyredhairedgirl » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:33 pm

She only wears it for the gram and the vlog, not actually in her day to day life.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 am

If she doesn’t do something soon her channels are going to sink. The content she has on her vlogs lately is like watching paint dry. No one wants to watch her unkempt ass sit in the house and ramble about nothing. Also this book “content” is so boring. If I wanted that kind of content I certainly wouldn’t be turning to Sarah for it!

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:19 am

I used to love her and her personality. I’m still subbed but I can’t remember the last time I actually clicked on an upload to watch. It’s so boring and just the same shit over and over.

Mc_321
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mc_321 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:51 am

tallulah wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:19 am
I used to love her and her personality. I’m still subbed but I can’t remember the last time I actually clicked on an upload to watch. It’s so boring and just the same shit over and over.

Right?! It’s always her just having woken up, going to the kitchen to make her coffee, showing the kids getting ready for school, and recording herself opening the blinds. :rofl: And then once the kids have left, it’s her going back upstairs to do her makeup and talking about mostly boring topics. Her vlogs have become sooooooooo predictable!! It’s pretty bad when people who don’t live with you know most of your daily routine. :? :roll:

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:42 am

she just talks, talks, talks, talks.... her life is dreadfully dull.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ThankYouNext
Debater
Debater

Post by ThankYouNext » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am

I agree with you guys so much on how boring she is now ugh! I literally cant watch a full video. She is also super sloppy and depressing

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:05 pm

ThankYouNext wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:59 am
I agree with you guys so much on how boring she is now ugh! I literally cant watch a full video. She is also super sloppy and depressing
notice how she showers and puts on the same clothes she had on pre shower?

ThankYouNext
Debater
Debater

Post by ThankYouNext » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:58 pm

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:05 pm
ThankYouNext wrote:
Whaaaaat?!?! I didn't notice that! Good catch!

Whitewolf34
Debater
Debater

Post by Whitewolf34 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm

I think she realizing how boring her content is without the dear far girl, and the sex advice stuff. She gave up who she was for some dude and now she’s losing her viewers because of him

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:16 pm

ThankYouNext wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:58 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:05 pm
ThankYouNext wrote:
Whaaaaat?!?! I didn't notice that! Good catch!
i mean, i suppose she could have laundered the clothes... but i honestly don't believe she does that.

133Blue
Learner
Learner

Post by 133Blue » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:13 pm

It kills me how out of breath she gets after walking around her house. And it’s not even like she is doing a strenuous walk!! She’s always dragging her damn feet because she’s too lazy to pick them up!! And “I realize I always blog in this chair. It’s because I’m always working.” Working on what?!? She never posts main channel videos anymore so what is she possibly working on.

Return to “P-T”