Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimSlacker Part 6

Post by mjr55 »

persephonehades wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 am
im so glad i found this place, i thought i was the only one that disliked Tim and his annoying wife, Jenn

Why do they feel the need to constantly remind us they're having a baby?
Because they are petrified, unprepared and incapable of being parents to a child neither of them ever wanted, especially her, and saying it over and over is a nervous coping mechanism.
This has disaster written all over it. They have built a financial dependency on a fickle industry dependent on the general public's interests, they have no long term support system, they alienate everyone who gets close to them, she has self dx'd and admitted mental health issues and he has been 15 people in the last 10years so clearly self awareness is not a strong suit.
She is a prime candidate for postpartum depression and her reckless behavior throughout her "high risk pregnancy with placenta previa" shows she has been self sabotaging.
Based solely on the parts of their lives and personalities they have chosen to show the public they are completely unfit to be parents.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

Tim wants the baby. Which is good because he's going to end being a very busy man once this baby comes.

I'm on the fence about her. She is certainly projecting some ambivalence right now.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

foldout wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:16 am
abahney wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:34 am
If your right, I sense fishing for a sponsor for an all new post baby wardrobe
It's a pretty safe bet that anything they do is fishing for sponsors and/or free stuff. Plenty of stories here of TIm cold calling businesses looking for freebies and hosted visits.
I mean, nothing wrong with that exactly. But it's who he calls and reactions that matter. I have a good friend that is a travel writer/blogger and it never hurts to ask. But when you are always fishing for it, that's another story

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

1. She needs to just buy some new clothes NO ONE is gonna send her clothes. She looks like a trapped sausage.

2. I was reading comments on their YT and ummmm half the people praising them are old ass people lol

3. The views for the tea is at 74k after 21hours how long till they buy the extra videos?

Post by Guest »

persephonehades wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 am
im so glad i found this place, i thought i was the only one that disliked Tim and his annoying wife, Jenn

Why do they feel the need to constantly remind us they're having a baby?
What's funny is someone actually said that in the comments under one of the recent vlogs (maybe it was Waldorf or the one prior?) - where they said that they're about to unsubscribe b/c everything is all about baby now...and not what they initially sub'd to begin with...

...and then - as predicted - OMG the stupid stans attacked back and stuck up for T&J (as if they all know them personally... what a joke)

Like - holy shit, you asshole sycophants. You know someone is allowed to have their own opinion of your "gods" T&J, right?

Post by Guest »

abahney wrote:
I mean, nothing wrong with that exactly. But it's who he calls and reactions that matter. I have a good friend that is a travel writer/blogger and it never hurts to ask. But when you are always fishing for it, that's another story
Your friend does things the right way.

He, on the other hand, has been well-known to badger and badger and badger until he gets what he wants... the whole "do you know who I am" mentality... :roll:

lrigau
Learner
Learner

Post by lrigau »

Skyliner previews started Monday and nothing from the Slackers so far. Every other major Dis vlogger has videos, instagrams, etc. I'm waiting for the excuse they didn't do it because Jen is pregnant and it's not safe. :roll:

stay2991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stay2991 »

my suggestion for the new thread name:

andnowitstimeforthatpoorkid

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

lrigau wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:43 pm
Skyliner previews started Monday and nothing from the Slackers so far. Every other major Dis vlogger has videos, instagrams, etc. I'm waiting for the excuse they didn't do it because Jen is pregnant and it's not safe. :roll:
Please, Tim is going to have Jenn ride those all day long banking on the kid being born in one, and getting a sweet payday from Disney for having a kid in the Skyliner.

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

Chococat76 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:55 am
Lucy4984 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:39 am
What is she wearing? I mean it could be a maternity dress but looks like a size small. What I loved about being pregnant was being able to buy and wear loose comfortable clothing.
I swear this one (mustard-color) and that pinkish / salmon /whatever-colored one from Waldorf are ones she's worn before - before she was pregnant and / or showing at all. I don't think they're maternity. I think she's just stretching out clothes she already has... which is so weird.
I think the yellow one was actually worn on their first #hosted to Waldorf when they got the onesie and decorations for free as well. Im not exactly sure how either dress even remotely fits her (I mean, they don't, but they aren't "skin tight" like they could be; though she will still wear them when she's exploding out of them too)

Make Mine Music
Learner
Learner

Post by Make Mine Music »

mikedupp wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:18 pm
lrigau wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:43 pm
Please, Tim is going to have Jenn ride those all day long banking on the kid being born in one, and getting a sweet payday from Disney for having a kid in the Skyliner.
This made me laugh out loud!.. :tu: :D

ArtiesLiver
Talker
Talker

Post by ArtiesLiver »

Look at wonky eyed Kermit shooting a death glare at the vlogger........ and that's a weird looking belly on Miss Piggie

St2826
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by St2826 »

I'm still not convinced she's pregnant, she's quite happily doing all these things she shouldn't be doing-nobody would do this knowing it could harm miracle baby!!
Adoption or surrogacy?

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Chococat76 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:16 am
abahney wrote:
Your friend does things the right way.

He, on the other hand, has been well-known to badger and badger and badger until he gets what he wants... the whole "do you know who I am" mentality... :roll:
Now that I think about it, I wonder if she knows them/of them. She covers a lot of Disney things and is there quite often even though we live up north.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

St2826 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:09 pm
I'm still not convinced she's pregnant, she's quite happily doing all these things she shouldn't be doing-nobody would do this knowing it could harm miracle baby!!
Adoption or surrogacy?
Have you seen pictures of her lately? Unfortunately she is pregnant and just doesn't seem to care if anything will harm the baby as long as she gets to do whatever she still wants to. It will be a miracle if there's no developmental problems with this kid with how much stuff she did wrong

During the Waldorf video they said that Jenn edited for 14 hours last night. How? How does it take you 14 hours to do the cut and pasting you do? There's no transitions, nothing special about the videos. She literally just cuts them down and shortens them so that its not hours and hours of Tim meandering around doing nothing. He definitely just records everything while hes filming because he doesn't know how to do anything else so both of them are great a just wasting time.

stay2991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stay2991 »

Who in their right mind thinks that Tim should replace Stacey?!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am
St2826 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:09 pm
Adoption or surrogacy?
Have you seen pictures of her lately? Unfortunately she is pregnant and just doesn't seem to care if anything will harm the baby as long as she gets to do whatever she still wants to. It will be a miracle if there's no developmental problems with this kid with how much stuff she did wrong

During the Waldorf video they said that Jenn edited for 14 hours last night. How? How does it take you 14 hours to do the cut and pasting you do? There's no transitions, nothing special about the videos. She literally just cuts them down and shortens them so that its not hours and hours of Tim meandering around doing nothing. He definitely just records everything while hes filming because he doesn't know how to do anything else so both of them are great a just wasting time.
Yeah...there's a lot of internet surfing, playing with hair and makeup, and online shopping going on during those 14 hours of straight "editing." :roll:

Dk08
Learner
Learner

Post by Dk08 »

adfan wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:57 am
Surprised Tim was allowed to be near Adam especially since it seems they've barely had contact recently and Adams more close to the other side who Jenn is all against. Lets see if she edits Adam out of their own vlog if she ever puts it out, The Dis has put out a bunch from D23 as media and Tim's got 0 as a media person?

Adams is out first and he's not even media!
They recently went to Disneyland for the Oogie Boogie Bash (again, they sat on three days worth of footage for a week before dropping their vlogs) and, apparently, they met up with Adam. But he was in it for all of.....5(???) seconds? Then never saw him again. We can tell the trackers went to the same night as Adam because Adam was wearing the same shirt he had on in his own vlog, Justin's vlog, and the Disneyland Foodie couple I can't remember the name of. So they went to the same party as everyone else, yet sat in a different part of the park to watch the parade. Didn't they spend like....a week or so with Adam when they went to Ohio? I remember Adam showing them around Cincinnati and the like. But even then during that series, Adam had his videos out WEEKS before they even revealed they were out of town.

It's just....incredible that they think they're the most famous Disney vloggers when others like Justin fly from coast to coast to cover content, have a better grasp on their channels, and explain things better. When Justin did his EPCOT overhaul video, he actually set up the camera in a way that you could visualize the updates. Tim? He just walked around and pointed his camera and did "editing" how I did it back in the 90s when I got hold of my parents camcorder.

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy4984 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:47 am
Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:52 am

Yeah...there's a lot of internet surfing, playing with hair and makeup, and online shopping going on during those 14 hours of straight "editing." :roll:
How do vloggers like RixFlix and others who work a full time job get videos out right away? Yet these 2 don't work and it takes so long to get videos out? Imagine having a child and being pregnant with your second! You don't get the chance to sit down and rest. You are constantly moving with your current child. YouTube "stardom" is so very funny to me. :rofl:

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

Lucy4984 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:28 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:47 am
How do vloggers like RixFlix and others who work a full time job get videos out right away? Yet these 2 don't work and it takes so long to get videos out? Imagine having a child and being pregnant with your second! You don't get the chance to sit down and rest. You are constantly moving with your current child. YouTube "stardom" is so very funny to me. :rofl:
Some people who are self-employed (or have side businesses beyond their full time job) work hard, hold themselves accountable to deadlines and quality standards, and take pride in their work.

And then other people are the Trackers.

Return to “TheTimTracker”