Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Bridzs
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by Bridzs »

Becoming a first time mom is a hard transition, i think she handles it pretty well. The only truly alarming thing for me is letting Luma climb on Cove. That being said not only are both of them home like others have mentioned, but she seems to have a really easygoing baby. If you had kids you know her being on schedule, long naps, sleeping that long at night despite being breasfed, and going to sleep by herself is not your typical newborn. Im staying around to see if the 4 month sleep regression even hits them, if not, im officially jelous :D

neonlemonade
Talker
Talker

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by neonlemonade »

goudaforyou wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:22 pm
I love how she’s so self absorbed...usually people post their baby on their month birthdays but instead she has a picture of both of them (then you swipe and you can see cove and her 2 month sign)

Her caption was also soo weird. Usually you wrote about memorable things about your child or things they like and tried and etc etc. instead she talks in too much detail about how long she sleeps through the night almost like it’s a pep talk to herself. She’s so anal about certain things like girl chill. Also she mentions how cove holds her head up to look around but it’s like no we saw in tummy time she’s not there yet.

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found it weird how she pointed out "she still fits in most newborn clothes". Maybe I read too much into things, but it felt like a "look how small my baby is" brag.

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

neonlemonade wrote:
goudaforyou wrote:
I love how she’s so self absorbed...usually people post their baby on their month birthdays but instead she has a picture of both of them (then you swipe and you can see cove and her 2 month sign)

Her caption was also soo weird. Usually you wrote about memorable things about your child or things they like and tried and etc etc. instead she talks in too much detail about how long she sleeps through the night almost like it’s a pep talk to herself. She’s so anal about certain things like girl chill. Also she mentions how cove holds her head up to look around but it’s like no we saw in tummy time she’s not there yet.

ImageImage

I found it weird how she pointed out "she still fits in most newborn clothes". Maybe I read too much into things, but it felt like a "look how small my baby is" brag.
That’s an odd thing to brag about lol

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

neonlemonade wrote:
goudaforyou wrote:

ImageImage

Same here, and she’s still posting about how long she sleeps through the night. That’s nice for them, but definitely seems to be more of a fact you’d find in a q&a video or milestone update. She says something about how long she sleeps nearly every day.

I can’t wait for her to get a baby that just doesn’t work with her schedule lol, or Cove to regress in a few weeks. Who knows though.

I feel bad for Cove growing up with her mother already posting about her size in any capacity.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Just as we were saying, that’s all she talks about :roll:

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs »

idn she ever post a pic or talk about if Cove is smiling yet? Cant remember any...

Bridzs
Learner
Learner

Post by Bridzs »

pikaa wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:06 am
Just as we were saying, that’s all she talks about :roll:

At least she is in a pracntical outfit for once...

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

pikaa wrote:Just as we were saying, that’s all she talks about :roll:

Like why is sleep the most important metric of success and growth to her? Does it make her feel superior because “haha, my baby slept all night, I know your baby didn’t at this age”?? Why not talk about how Cove has started recognizing you? Smiled? Pulls on your hair? Pooped all over herself and “omg this is a lot to cleanup for a little human”? So many more cute and interesting things to share about you and your baby than “I dropped food again and she’s still very small but totally perfect”

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

Screenshot_20191019-083306_Instagram.jpg
Using the Two Screen LG Smart Phone which is great for a "multitasking mum" lasted a long time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

Post by Guest »

I swear she mentioned in a video how they were sleep training Cove which can be done easily if you have the freedom to have both parents at home all day everyday and work to their own schedule so hers isn’t disrupted, I say she’s doing a pretty good job here she seems like a dream baby. After her dream pregnancy and now dream baby I’m sure she will have another one fairly soon, it would be so cool for cove to have a sister a year younger than her!

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

I generally have no issue with sponsorships. I get it, YouTubers need to make money. But why would you have your two month baby update sponsored by Skillshare? It would make much more sense to have it sponsored by some sort of baby or family related company...

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

i feel like i know cove's sleep schedule better than my own at this point...

i wish aspyn would stop mentioning it :roll:

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

in the 2 month baby update video: "If she was not a good sleeper I don't even know what I would do" :roll:

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Another quote from the video “We love her so much especially because she’s sleeping so good at night and we don’t have to wake up at 3am and it’s amazing” :roll:

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

I’ve never heard someone talk so much about their baby’s sleep. I know as a new parent sleep is a precious commodity but damn you don’t have to mention it every single time you talk about your daughter?

I hope Cove stays a “good” sleeper because Aspyn might just lose her mind if not.

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

pikaa wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:21 pm
Another quote from the video “We love her so much especially because she’s sleeping so good at night and we don’t have to wake up at 3am and it’s amazing” :roll:
So they wouldn't love her just the same if she wasn't such a good sleeper?

Hopefully their next child is exactly the same otherwise I can see a lot of blame and resentment landing on second child - "why can't you be just like your sister?", "when your sister was your age she was able to do...". Hopefully I'm wrong and she isn't the type to compare her children.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

1Forrest1 wrote:
pikaa wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:21 pm
So they wouldn't love her just the same if she wasn't such a good sleeper?

Hopefully their next child is exactly the same otherwise I can see a lot of blame and resentment landing on second child - "why can't you be just like your sister?", "when your sister was your age she was able to do...". Hopefully I'm wrong and she isn't the type to compare her children.
oh...she is lol. Her mom trained her well in the art of favoritism

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

She must have had a huge fear of Cove being a bad sleeper and the amount of exhaustion and sleep deprivation they would experience because she is seriously obsessively fixated on sleep.

I guess for them it’s a weird adjustment. We all have actual jobs that require us to get up at a certain time every day, but Parker and Aspyn haven’t lived that way basically since they graduated high school. As much as she says they always woke up and start their day at a reasonable hour, before Cove they had the flexibility to sleep in and stay in bed as long as they wanted and as often as they wanted. They probably didn’t have to set alarms or look at the clock at night trying to calculate how many hours of sleep they could squeeze in like normal people do.

So now for the first time their sleep is dependent on an external factor (Cove), so she is obsessing over it because the concept is brand new to her.

Strawberry67
Learner
Learner

Post by Strawberry67 »

Did Aspyn mention any actual milestones in the two month update ?? I had to click off the video after another five minutes of describing her sleep schedule in great detail. I’ve never seen a baby update video so fixated on one detail, and it’s not going to be interesting for them to look back on either if every update is exactly the same.

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

theantiblair wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:43 pm
She must have had a huge fear of Cove being a bad sleeper and the amount of exhaustion and sleep deprivation they would experience because she is seriously obsessively fixated on sleep.

I guess for them it’s a weird adjustment. We all have actual jobs that require us to get up at a certain time every day, but Parker and Aspyn haven’t lived that way basically since they graduated high school. As much as she says they always woke up and start their day at a reasonable hour, before Cove they had the flexibility to sleep in and stay in bed as long as they wanted and as often as they wanted. They probably didn’t have to set alarms or look at the clock at night trying to calculate how many hours of sleep they could squeeze in like normal people do.

So now for the first time their sleep is dependent on an external factor (Cove), so she is obsessing over it because the concept is brand new to her.
She really can't handle even the thought of things not going her way. Sascha really fucked up

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”