Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by Brytbratbar »

Strawberry67 wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:16 am
Did Aspyn mention any actual milestones in the two month update ?? I had to click off the video after another five minutes of describing her sleep schedule in great detail. I’ve never seen a baby update video so fixated on one detail, and it’s not going to be interesting for them to look back on either if every update is exactly the same.
Nope just mainly about sleeping and a tiny bit about eating. I think when she looks back on these videos she might just bore herself because there's nothing really there about Cove, just how she sleeps. She could have waited until they had the doctor's appointment so there would be a little more detail there. Zero talk of tummy time/holding head up.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by harperlane11 »

Cloud wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:00 am
theantiblair wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:43 pm
She must have had a huge fear of Cove being a bad sleeper and the amount of exhaustion and sleep deprivation they would experience because she is seriously obsessively fixated on sleep.

I guess for them it’s a weird adjustment. We all have actual jobs that require us to get up at a certain time every day, but Parker and Aspyn haven’t lived that way basically since they graduated high school. As much as she says they always woke up and start their day at a reasonable hour, before Cove they had the flexibility to sleep in and stay in bed as long as they wanted and as often as they wanted. They probably didn’t have to set alarms or look at the clock at night trying to calculate how many hours of sleep they could squeeze in like normal people do.

So now for the first time their sleep is dependent on an external factor (Cove), so she is obsessing over it because the concept is brand new to her.
She really can't handle even the thought of things not going her way. Sascha really fucked up
And she will probably make Cove be the same way.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

I can’t with her saying she bought all summery clothes and tank tops for Cove’s 0-3 month clothes 🤦‍♀️ Um you knew she was going to turn 1, 2 and 3 months in September, October and November! And you know Salt Lake is cold because when you moved there this time last year you were complaining about it nonstop!

Sometimes I think she has a surprisingly good grip on motherhood (and she does in some aspects) and then in moments like this her stupidness really shines through.

Billirubinblotch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Billirubinblotch »

Do you guys think she’s planning on vaccinating Cove? I think the two month appt is when vaccinations typically start.

Ashley65i
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ashley65i »

Billirubinblotch wrote:Do you guys think she’s planning on vaccinating Cove? I think the two month appt is when vaccinations typically start.
Yes. She and Parker get flu shots. I think she will do whatever the Doctor recommends without blinking an eye. (No judgement here, I do too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Billirubinblotch wrote:Do you guys think she’s planning on vaccinating Cove? I think the two month appt is when vaccinations typically start.
I believe in previous videos prior to the birth she expressed that they were going to vaccinate

Billirubinblotch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Billirubinblotch »

Orangealert wrote:
I believe in previous videos prior to the birth she expressed that they were going to vaccinate

I must have missed that. Good to know!!

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

Orangealert wrote:

Thank god.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

This might have been said already, buuuut
it seems like she's taken to parenting really well and like Cove is the easiest baby ever, she literally gets everything to get her way and it's mad

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

harridanxoxo wrote:Aspyn's channels are a snooze fest. I can't even hate watch.

I have no desire to hear about her cutie baby covey bear princess bestie girl of perfection is the most best baby that's ever existed in the history of all babies.

Also, her aesthetic is boring and uninspiring imo.
Don't forget "sissy/sis". Even though she is an only child so far...Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tallulah
Informer
Informer

Post by tallulah »

lmmomSD wrote:

I have no desire to hear about her cutie baby covey bear princess bestie girl of perfection is the most best baby that's ever existed in the history of all babies.

I lived in arkansas for a while and have family there and “sis” is like a term of endearment there. my stepmom’s friends always called each other and me sis! is it like that in utah possibly?

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

tallulah wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:37 pm
lmmomSD wrote:

I lived in arkansas for a while and have family there and “sis” is like a term of endearment there. my stepmom’s friends always called each other and me sis! is it like that in utah possibly?
I don't know, sounds off to me. Like calling someone a sissy is like you're calling them a coward.

Maybe it is a term of endearment, but it sounds more like she is following trends of other young YouTube mothers.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

That was such a nothing video on Parker’s channel. It was literally a mini recap of all they’ve already mentioned about Cove. And they are withholding the name story for another vlog. Its been two months, her name should have already been explained.

His channel is useless!

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:58 am
That was such a nothing video on Parker’s channel. It was literally a mini recap of all they’ve already mentioned about Cove. And they are withholding the name story for another vlog. Its been two months, her name should have already been explained.

His channel is useless!
His channel is just a Hello Fresh marketing ploy
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

bangtaen
Informer
Informer

Post by bangtaen »

Seriously cracking tf up at 2:58 in the 2 month update, Aspyn saying "Luma can you say hello to everyone?" and Parker in the background in the grumpiest voice going "No. She can't." Cut to next clip hahahaha

trashthem
Learner
Learner

Post by trashthem »

stellapeach wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:59 pm
I’ve never heard someone talk so much about their baby’s sleep. I know as a new parent sleep is a precious commodity but damn you don’t have to mention it every single time you talk about your daughter?

I hope Cove stays a “good” sleeper because Aspyn might just lose her mind if not.

Really? I feel like sleep is the only thing new parents talk about, how little or how much they're getting. Obviously it's impossible to know how good of a sleeper your baby will be before they're born, so I see why it's something Aspyn is talking about. While it's annoying she has a seemingly perfect baby, I think it's understandable for her to talk about.

Perplexedsloth
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Perplexedsloth »

bangtaen wrote:Seriously cracking tf up at 2:58 in the 2 month update, Aspyn saying "Luma can you say hello to everyone?" and Parker in the background in the grumpiest voice going "No. She can't." Cut to next clip hahahaha
LMAO what the heck. And then right after she put white noise on her phone right by her ears Image

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:22 pm

Don't you know she's Luma doodle bug bear's SISTER?!?!?!?

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Post by margoelisew »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:22 pm

Don't you know she's Luma doodle bug bear's SISTER?!?!?!?
idk I laughed so hard at this but I did. Honestly though, WHO the fuck is she supposed to be sissy to?

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Post by margoelisew »

bangtaen wrote:Seriously cracking tf up at 2:58 in the 2 month update, Aspyn saying "Luma can you say hello to everyone?" and Parker in the background in the grumpiest voice going "No. She can't." Cut to next clip hahahaha
Dude yeah that had me in stitches Image

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”