Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

thedharmainitiative
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by thedharmainitiative »

I know someone has already mentioned this but I CANNOT STAND how she calls Cove "sis". Like who's freaking sis is she? Luma's?? Sorry I'm so passionate but it doesn't make any sense and sounds so dumb, not cutie like she probably thinks it does.

Also I can't believe she made the same gross lemon spaghetti recipe Acacia did awhile back. These girls have literally no originality, how are they making so much money???

Zegla95
Learner
Learner

Re: Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by Zegla95 »

I literally dont give a hoot what is in her diaper bag

Zegla95
Learner
Learner

Post by Zegla95 »

Her views are getting lower and lower

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Aspyn Ovard - Aspyn & Lil Parker Cove Covey Coco Covfefe Lover Bear Ferris - Part 23

Post by margoelisew »

hisshissbich wrote:Getting close to thread #24! Leave your suggestions in this thread please!
viewtopic.php?f=759&t=35324
Aspyn “gaspyn for views” ovard (gaspyn like gasping for air)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Forrest1
Learner
Learner

Post by 1Forrest1 »

How long is Aspyn going to ride the "newborn" train for? Like calling Cove a newborn and whatnot cause I feel like newborn babies are up to one month old and Cove is like two months old now. Shes not fresh anymore, she's an everyday baby, an infant, nothing special.
thedharmainitiative wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:14 pm
I know someone has already mentioned this but I CANNOT STAND how she calls Cove "sis". Like who's freaking sis is she? Luma's?? Sorry I'm so passionate but it doesn't make any sense and sounds so dumb, not cutie like she probably thinks it does.
This still bothers me so much,I just don't get the mentality towards it. Definitely not cute, just cringeworthy.
Zegla95 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:43 pm
I literally dont give a hoot what is in her diaper bag

Her life was already dull before but now since having a baby she has fallen into the monotony of parenthood. There is nothing interesting going on so she will ride the baby train for the rest of her career, literally grasping at anything to make a video about and sliding in sponsor content. So we will keep getting these "what's in my diaper bag" and see the exact same products we have seen many times before, like that faux changing mat she just won't shut up about. There are only so many ways to can explain its purpose and how to use it, thank god for Aspyn or I would have never known that you can wipe it clean after using it.
Probably procrastinating my university asssignments

Disclaimer: I'm Australian. I will spell certain words with the letter "U" in them. I will also replace the letter "Z" with the letter "S" in other words.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

MaddieLena wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:16 am
Definitely not as cutie as Aspyn would have hoped.
That's because Aspyn was expecting a baby who looks just like her, post nose job

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

She didn’t link a single one of the items she mentioned in her “what’s in my diaper bag” segment. Lazy af.

I googled the travel stroller/car seat thing they bought because it wasn’t linked but looked kind of handy and easy to use — it’s $500. Ffs checking a regular car seat and stroller is free with like every airline last time I checked!!!

margoelisew
Learner
Learner

Post by margoelisew »

margoelisew wrote:
hisshissbich wrote:Getting close to thread #24! Leave your suggestions in this thread please!
viewtopic.php?f=759&t=35324
Aspyn “gaspyn for views” ovard (gaspyn like gasping for air)

also I realize the post literally said to leave suggestions in that other thread, I just got ahead of myself Image

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Because the baby is the most interesting thing to basically ever happen to Aspyn, she thinks that it’s the most important, interesting thing to happen to ANYONE. But her followers are young and don’t care what type of bottle she uses, they want a fun, hip mom to idealize

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

je0509 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:28 pm
MaddieLena wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:16 am
Definitely not as cutie as Aspyn would have hoped.
That's because Aspyn was expecting a baby who looks just like her, post nose job
That’s so weird to me because most moms I know expect their baby to look just like their dad. There’s this ongoing joke out there about how the mom goes through months of pregnancy and hours of labor just for the baby to resemble their dad. Just goes to show how she expects to get her way in all aspects of life.

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

You know it’s all about sponsorships/$$$ for Aspyn when she does a video with LG as a sponsor but she literally has an iPhone??

And it’s another newborn video but it’s basically a vlog she could have put on her joint channel

I will say, she does seem to be doing a good job with Cove, providing enrichment for her and attempting tummy time at what seems like an early start (no idea, not a mom yet). So I do applaud her for being so involved in things like that so early.

hisshissbich
Informer
Informer

Post by hisshissbich »

The 24 Hours with a newborn is seriously so obnoxious. "multi-tasking" doesn't = tapping a preset button on your phone & watching a baby monitor screen. And how freaking gross... Finding a diaper on their fireplace! YUCK! As someone pointed out above, she doesn't even have an LG phone, she has an iPhone. Super disingenuous, but gotta get those sponsorship $$$.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

I know socialblade is wonky now, but her personal channel hasn’t gained 10k in the month since abbreviated counts (still at 3.49 mil, which side note, I think is bananas that she has so many)

The A&P channel is still gaining steadily. Her Instagram has begun to go negative.

alrobl420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alrobl420 »

Does anyone know what happened to cove's head at 10:27 in the "whats in my diaper bag video"? I can't tell if its because aspyn didn't support her head or what but she shakes and it scared me lol

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:27 pm
Does anyone know what happened to cove's head at 10:27 in the "whats in my diaper bag video"? I can't tell if its because aspyn didn't support her head or what but she shakes and it scared me lol
I saw the same thing and it freaked me out 👀

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

I am cracking up at Cove missing TWO of her scheduled naps! How dare she :o

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:56 pm
alrobl420 wrote:
yeah what was that? her lil lips quiver :|

alrobl420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alrobl420 »

Does anyone remember when she was showing cove's room and how she had doubles of a lot of the stuff and she said she was going to do a giveaway? did she ever do that??

alrobl420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alrobl420 »

harperlane11 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:55 pm
justavisitor123 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:56 pm
alrobl420 wrote:
yeah what was that? her lil lips quiver :|
I thought at first maybe she was just cold but I've watched it over and over something really looks wrong idk could just be paranoid but it didn't seem normal.

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

alrobl420 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:00 pm
Does anyone remember when she was showing cove's room and how she had doubles of a lot of the stuff and she said she was going to do a giveaway? did she ever do that??
She said she was gonna keep them. For example, a car seat in her car, one in Parker’s or her at her moms.
:corn:

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”