Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Suptotheyup »

GUYS I GOT BLOCKED LOL
Smfh i hate her
I think my last comment was tagging the LA pd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maciejowka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Maciejowka »

Suptotheyup wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:55 am
GUYS I GOT BLOCKED LOL
Smfh i hate her
I think my last comment was tagging the LA pd
Ooof... same here.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Miss Thang went on a blocking spree this morning. Lol. I got hit too. She must not have liked me going after her mom. They all deserve it. Last I checked my comments had a healthy number of likes.

Lol. The only benefit of blocking ppl is that it deletes their comments immediately. Otherwise, it’s so stupid. Do they not realize that I use a secondary acct to follow influencers and have a primary acct for my “real life”?
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

The bitch is doubling down.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

Fingers crossed. I really just want accountability.
Last edited by frappy on Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

They’re also at a beach hanging out like an hour ago.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^^ That IG Story by Paige has been deleted now.

**sorry for multiple posts**

I also just don't give a shit anymore and fuck them all.

ImageImage

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

I stan her!!! She is NOT sitting down and watching from the porch, she is making a full pot of tea! Highly respect her for making this tweet. It’s ballsy but respectable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vanitytidess
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vanitytidess »

Paige posted another story with a completely new girl. If she's still "rooming" with Sierra and Andre - my best guest they are with them. Looks like they are drinking. Not posting a screenshot of her story just for privacy reasons (sorry I'm a new to this) - not sure what the rules are on posting a picture of someone who isn't an influencer and such. I will need to take a look at the rules. But take a look, probably will get deleted soon too. Just adds to more evidence how they could be spreading or catching the virus more and risking other people's lives. I also sent DMs to Tea Spill - as much as I'm not for all this cancel culture, I think its good to bring highlight that influencers aren't invincible and this behavior isn't acceptable. A few other people in my town who follow Sierra and Mere are out about, drinking, going to the beaches too. Sierra and Mere are just contributing that its normal behavior to act this entitled during a global pandemic. It is not okay.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

**double**
Last edited by LivingInElysium on Sat May 02, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

I came here to post Lauren's tweet too! Good on her. The Asian Girl Squad (as much as I hate this group name) has been setting good examples through this whole thing.

Also, as Paige's IG is public, I'd say that's fair game. This Ceana person has a truly tragic tattoo. What is up with all these white chicks showing off their flat asses? They really are so delusional to think those pancakes are worth flexing about.

ImageImage

kissxoland
Learner
Learner

Post by kissxoland »

frappy wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
aleclightwood wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:55 am
I can't believe she traveled all the way to Arizona to get her hair done, see her mom and hang out with Meredith, Paige and now Juicy Jake? I don't know if she's actually that dumb, a pushover or having some kind of crisis. Does she seriously think that taking Instagram pictures is more important than staying safe? I knew that when Andre moved in with her, and had a karaoke party with his friends :roll: , she wouldn't follow the guidelines. She's pathetic. I'm glad she's getting backlash.
I see her 100% giving into FOMO and going along with what other people do so she doesn’t miss out. So I’m not surprised... I AM surprised that after all her years on the internet she’s dumb enough to post this stuff online. Obviously people are going to criticize you! Like... people criticize YTbers for the craziest things. Someone earlier mentioned Tara Michelle and I don’t know why they don’t like her but I enjoy her videos. But a few people were tearing her apart for drinking wine in every vlog, saying she’s an alcoholic. Lol what? People will usually take something small and have something to say. So something this big like blatantly ignoring health and government officials, not caring about anyone’s health including her own mom, and just partying? Like how did she not see that she would get criticized for that?! 🤦‍♀️ You think she would have had enough internet training by now to have foreseen this issue.
Not her thread so I’ll keep it short, but Tara is also in the wrong for inviting a friend and fellow mini influencer (Tasha Farsaci) over to her house for a “social distancing hang” — not a thing — and going to over her annoying neighbour’s house (the witch). We gave her shit but the Insta stories weren’t up long enough for most of her followers to see. And either way they’re brainwashed so they will always forgive her and believe whatever bs excuse she dishes.

I’m surprised I commented on Sierra, Andre AND Meredith’s stuff and didn’t catch a block.
all about that :respekt:

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

frappy wrote:Image

That’s rich coming from Remi cause the girl had her nail girl come over to do her nails at the beginning of quarantine. She got a lot of shit for it so maybe in that little brain of hers, she learned?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

The ATV rental place and the hairstylist shouldn't be getting off scot-free either.

This is how much they care y'all.

ImageImage

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

Jcrewing wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:45 pm

That’s rich coming from Remi cause the girl had her nail girl come over to do her nails at the beginning of quarantine. She got a lot of shit for it so maybe in that little brain of hers, she learned?
I think people truly can learn. And thats good! But thats why we have to hold these people accountable. Otherwise they don't realize what they're doing is wrong because their young fans will support EVERYTHING they do.

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

Oh I wish we could see her close friends stories now

frappy
Learner
Learner

Post by frappy »

So I went to who Paige is hanging out with friends instas and found a story of a group on the beach. Looks like her. I don’t know how to upload videos though!

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

YAAAAAAS, LAUREN! Without naming names, she totally calls out Sierra and Mere during the first few mins of today's vlog.

ImageImage

heyitsmegan
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by heyitsmegan »

Okay wow, this is making me so mad, I just have to say something. I haven't seen my parents or any of my family members since February & I miss them too but I'm a doctor & I really don't wanna risk anything. Why can't she just stay at home for a few weeks? It's not that hard & it literally saves lives. & it's definitely not a necessity to get your hair done or to go on road trips with friends. Ugh.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”