Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by jjan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 pm

palmer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm
jjan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm
Cloud wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm
Okay Sierra we get it, you have a new man or whatever that is. If I just got out of a long term relationship (and engagement), I would feel very disrespected if my ex was acting like Sierra on Instagram now, but that's just me. At least have some curtesy (and common sense since you are a public person) and flirt in private.

I don't know why she always goes for these athletic sporty men when she is a homebody who's biggest adventure is going to Target. Appearance is not everything when you have nothing in common with your significant other.

I didn't even bother watching her last vlog because she is just a boring person. Alex had lightened the mood in the vlogs and they had Penny, but without them I imagine her vlogs are very boring and they probably are if her main event of the vlog was grocery shopping.
Who is this new man you are referring to? Did I miss something?
The same dude that people were mentioning on the previous page, that she was flirting with in her instagram comments. He commented on her last picture again (and they're still flirting). His username is @cdvirgil. There's definitely something going on between them.
I feel like all of this public flirtation is intentional. It’s so cringe tho lol.

Cloud
Learner
Learner

Post by Cloud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:48 am

jjan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 pm
palmer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm
jjan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm
Cloud wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm
Okay Sierra we get it, you have a new man or whatever that is. If I just got out of a long term relationship (and engagement), I would feel very disrespected if my ex was acting like Sierra on Instagram now, but that's just me. At least have some curtesy (and common sense since you are a public person) and flirt in private.

I don't know why she always goes for these athletic sporty men when she is a homebody who's biggest adventure is going to Target. Appearance is not everything when you have nothing in common with your significant other.

I didn't even bother watching her last vlog because she is just a boring person. Alex had lightened the mood in the vlogs and they had Penny, but without them I imagine her vlogs are very boring and they probably are if her main event of the vlog was grocery shopping.
Who is this new man you are referring to? Did I miss something?
The same dude that people were mentioning on the previous page, that she was flirting with in her instagram comments. He commented on her last picture again (and they're still flirting). His username is @cdvirgil. There's definitely something going on between them.
I feel like all of this public flirtation is intentional. It’s so cringe tho lol.
Yes, Sierra is trying so hard to prove how happy she has suddenly become.

She should just stop with the swimwear thot photos and be alone for once in her life, and try figuring out who she is since she seems to have no idea at 26. She should stop doing things just because her friends are. Gym is great, but definitely not for everyone. She should learn to cook, explore other hobbies or sports and other things she might like. Meet new people and the most important thing, get therapy. Maybe then she will be able to say that she is genuinely happy and maybe then she will actually be ready for a relationship.

Although her house will feel less lonely, her issues won't magically disappear when she gets with someone. As seen with Alex, she just projected her insecurities, bad attitude and mood onto him and we saw what happened with that.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:09 am

I think until (or if) she ever gets out of LA, it's going to be the same old cycle. She'll start dating a guy, become dependent on his affection/feelings for her to boost her crippling insecurities, then they'll eventually break up because of her bad attitude and low-self worth, then she'll hop right on to the next guy. Rinse and repeat.

I think it was actually smart and respectable of Alex to go back to Colorado after the break up. I've been watching his more recent videos lately and it seems this has really grounded him and put things in perspective. He mentioned he was planning to go back to LA eventually though...

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:18 am

yeah she's 26 which is way too old to play the single thotgirl revenge attention seeking card... it's clear which of them was the more mature one

Cloud
Learner
Learner

Post by Cloud » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Yes, lots can be and has been said about Alex, but I give him props for leaving a bad relationship and giving up all the comfort he had with Sierra. It seems not a lot (if any) of these yt/insta boyfriends/hubbies would ever do that, no matter how unhappy they are. I really think he's a good guy and that Sierra got lucky meeting him in LA, I doubt she will find one like this again.

Return to “Sierra Furtado”