Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post Reply
jjan
Learner
Learner
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:52 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 329 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by jjan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 pm

palmer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm
jjan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm
Cloud wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm
Okay Sierra we get it, you have a new man or whatever that is. If I just got out of a long term relationship (and engagement), I would feel very disrespected if my ex was acting like Sierra on Instagram now, but that's just me. At least have some curtesy (and common sense since you are a public person) and flirt in private.

I don't know why she always goes for these athletic sporty men when she is a homebody who's biggest adventure is going to Target. Appearance is not everything when you have nothing in common with your significant other.

I didn't even bother watching her last vlog because she is just a boring person. Alex had lightened the mood in the vlogs and they had Penny, but without them I imagine her vlogs are very boring and they probably are if her main event of the vlog was grocery shopping.
Who is this new man you are referring to? Did I miss something?
The same dude that people were mentioning on the previous page, that she was flirting with in her instagram comments. He commented on her last picture again (and they're still flirting). His username is @cdvirgil. There's definitely something going on between them.
I feel like all of this public flirtation is intentional. It’s so cringe tho lol.

User avatar
Cloud
Debater
Debater
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 1225 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Cloud » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:48 am

jjan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:12 pm
palmer wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm
jjan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:38 pm
Cloud wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm
Okay Sierra we get it, you have a new man or whatever that is. If I just got out of a long term relationship (and engagement), I would feel very disrespected if my ex was acting like Sierra on Instagram now, but that's just me. At least have some curtesy (and common sense since you are a public person) and flirt in private.

I don't know why she always goes for these athletic sporty men when she is a homebody who's biggest adventure is going to Target. Appearance is not everything when you have nothing in common with your significant other.

I didn't even bother watching her last vlog because she is just a boring person. Alex had lightened the mood in the vlogs and they had Penny, but without them I imagine her vlogs are very boring and they probably are if her main event of the vlog was grocery shopping.
Who is this new man you are referring to? Did I miss something?
The same dude that people were mentioning on the previous page, that she was flirting with in her instagram comments. He commented on her last picture again (and they're still flirting). His username is @cdvirgil. There's definitely something going on between them.
I feel like all of this public flirtation is intentional. It’s so cringe tho lol.
Yes, Sierra is trying so hard to prove how happy she has suddenly become.

She should just stop with the swimwear thot photos and be alone for once in her life, and try figuring out who she is since she seems to have no idea at 26. She should stop doing things just because her friends are. Gym is great, but definitely not for everyone. She should learn to cook, explore other hobbies or sports and other things she might like. Meet new people and the most important thing, get therapy. Maybe then she will be able to say that she is genuinely happy and maybe then she will actually be ready for a relationship.

Although her house will feel less lonely, her issues won't magically disappear when she gets with someone. As seen with Alex, she just projected her insecurities, bad attitude and mood onto him and we saw what happened with that.

User avatar
side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:51 am
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 732 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by side_eye » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:09 am

I think until (or if) she ever gets out of LA, it's going to be the same old cycle. She'll start dating a guy, become dependent on his affection/feelings for her to boost her crippling insecurities, then they'll eventually break up because of her bad attitude and low-self worth, then she'll hop right on to the next guy. Rinse and repeat.

I think it was actually smart and respectable of Alex to go back to Colorado after the break up. I've been watching his more recent videos lately and it seems this has really grounded him and put things in perspective. He mentioned he was planning to go back to LA eventually though...

User avatar
Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 915
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:39 am
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Layla0606 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:18 am

yeah she's 26 which is way too old to play the single thotgirl revenge attention seeking card... it's clear which of them was the more mature one
Image

User avatar
Cloud
Debater
Debater
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 423 times
Been thanked: 1225 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Cloud » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Yes, lots can be and has been said about Alex, but I give him props for leaving a bad relationship and giving up all the comfort he had with Sierra. It seems not a lot (if any) of these yt/insta boyfriends/hubbies would ever do that, no matter how unhappy they are. I really think he's a good guy and that Sierra got lucky meeting him in LA, I doubt she will find one like this again.

Tiffannylynn
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Tiffannylynn » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 am

Did anybody notice the guy feeding her cake in her insta story? We only get a quick glimpse, but I suspect it is the guy she’s been flirting with on insta comments..

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by mxraclouds » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 am

Tiffannylynn wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 am
Did anybody notice the guy feeding her cake in her insta story? We only get a quick glimpse, but I suspect it is the guy she’s been flirting with on insta comments..
I ran here about to post this lol. Seems like Sierra is completely over Alex. It was that cdvirgil guy cause I caught a glimpse of him. Makes sense why Alex unfollowed her weeks ago. I hope he's doing well and is moving on to someone else since they broke up like 3 months ago anyways I think. She didn't take long to move on before that 3 months though.... :o

MMBurt
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:11 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by MMBurt » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 pm

mxraclouds wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 am
Tiffannylynn wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 am
Did anybody notice the guy feeding her cake in her insta story? We only get a quick glimpse, but I suspect it is the guy she’s been flirting with on insta comments..
I ran here about to post this lol. Seems like Sierra is completely over Alex. It was that cdvirgil guy cause I caught a glimpse of him. Makes sense why Alex unfollowed her weeks ago. I hope he's doing well and is moving on to someone else since they broke up like 3 months ago anyways I think. She didn't take long to move on before that 3 months though.... :o
I think it was the waiter that fed her the cake. The arm has a white dress shirt sleeve but the guy next to her is wearing a tshirt! I could be wrong though

Tiffannylynn
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:34 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Tiffannylynn » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:37 pm

MMBurt wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 pm
mxraclouds wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 am
Tiffannylynn wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 am
Did anybody notice the guy feeding her cake in her insta story? We only get a quick glimpse, but I suspect it is the guy she’s been flirting with on insta comments..
I ran here about to post this lol. Seems like Sierra is completely over Alex. It was that cdvirgil guy cause I caught a glimpse of him. Makes sense why Alex unfollowed her weeks ago. I hope he's doing well and is moving on to someone else since they broke up like 3 months ago anyways I think. She didn't take long to move on before that 3 months though.... :o
I think it was the waiter that fed her the cake. The arm has a white dress shirt sleeve but the guy next to her is wearing a tshirt! I could be wrong though
You are right actually! But I do see a guy next to her that kinda looks like her instagram man..

User avatar
Castiel
Informer
Informer
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:13 pm
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 673 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Castiel » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Tiffannylynn wrote:
MMBurt wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 pm
mxraclouds wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:57 am
Tiffannylynn wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 am
Did anybody notice the guy feeding her cake in her insta story? We only get a quick glimpse, but I suspect it is the guy she’s been flirting with on insta comments..
I ran here about to post this lol. Seems like Sierra is completely over Alex. It was that cdvirgil guy cause I caught a glimpse of him. Makes sense why Alex unfollowed her weeks ago. I hope he's doing well and is moving on to someone else since they broke up like 3 months ago anyways I think. She didn't take long to move on before that 3 months though.... :o
I think it was the waiter that fed her the cake. The arm has a white dress shirt sleeve but the guy next to her is wearing a tshirt! I could be wrong though
You are right actually! But I do see a guy next to her that kinda looks like her instagram man..
The girl that originally posted the story has a private account but the ig guy follows her

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 1901 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by sarstar112 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:19 pm

Lmaoo her and alex both dyed their hair blonde


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suptotheyup
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Suptotheyup » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:55 pm

sarstar112 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:19 pm
Lmaoo her and alex both dyed their hair blonde


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why shes not shown in anyones bday photos of HER bday?

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 1901 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by sarstar112 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Suptotheyup wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:19 pm
Lmaoo her and alex both dyed their hair blonde


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why shes not shown in anyones bday photos of HER bday?
What?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suptotheyup
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Suptotheyup » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:10 pm

sarstar112 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:42 pm
Suptotheyup wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:19 pm
Lmaoo her and alex both dyed their hair blonde


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why shes not shown in anyones bday photos of HER bday?
What?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, cause I saw Teala’s photos and some of her other friends photos of her birthday party but I didn’t see any of Sierra in them. Just that one photo of Teala but after that it was just Andre, Teala, and their other friends... or maybe it was cuz she was cuddling up with her new boo?

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 1901 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by sarstar112 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:24 pm

Suptotheyup wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:42 pm
Suptotheyup wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:19 pm
Lmaoo her and alex both dyed their hair blonde


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why shes not shown in anyones bday photos of HER bday?
What?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, cause I saw Teala’s photos and some of her other friends photos of her birthday party but I didn’t see any of Sierra in them. Just that one photo of Teala but after that it was just Andre, Teala, and their other friends... or maybe it was cuz she was cuddling up with her new boo?
What does that have to do with her and alex having blonde hair


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suptotheyup
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:06 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 128 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Suptotheyup » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:57 pm

sarstar112 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:24 pm
Suptotheyup wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:42 pm
Suptotheyup wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:19 pm
Lmaoo her and alex both dyed their hair blonde


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that why shes not shown in anyones bday photos of HER bday?
What?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, cause I saw Teala’s photos and some of her other friends photos of her birthday party but I didn’t see any of Sierra in them. Just that one photo of Teala but after that it was just Andre, Teala, and their other friends... or maybe it was cuz she was cuddling up with her new boo?
What does that have to do with her and alex having blonde hair


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cuz I didn’t even see her have blonde hair anywhere but I saw Alex’s photo. So I had no idea why you even said she was blonde. So I assumed you were just guessing her hair was blonde

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 1901 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by sarstar112 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:25 pm

It was on her story, girl

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 630
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:41 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 511 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Irada_3112 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:53 pm

sarstar112 wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:25 pm
It was on her story, girl

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What does it look like without a filter on it though. Entirely blond hair would be too harsh on her imo

mollyxrey
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 5:48 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by mollyxrey » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:12 am

Not a fan of the blond, it washes her out imo. And same with Alex. Also I can’t believe she’s already moved on with that instagram guy BIG YIKES. She’s really gonna do the same mistakes and never work on herself huh?
But anyways I was going through some old pictures of Sierra and it’s insane how different she looks. Like we know she got lip fillers but she clearly got a (non surgical?) nose job and other things. It’s not just the eyebrows, she looks like a totally different person!!
IMO she looks better but it’s funny bc in the “Turning my sister into my twin” video she said that it’s only recently that ppl have been saying they look alike. Maybe she grew up feeling like she was the least attractive sister or stg? Because her surgery made her look more like her sister
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

typebeast
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by typebeast » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:41 pm

hmm alex just posted this on twitter. maybe some insight into their breakup? idk i just thought it was inch resting
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

danonina27
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by danonina27 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:57 pm

I know this thread is about Sierra but did amotine else watch the 30 days off Instagram with Alex. I thought it was interesting that he mentioned the whole building the second Channel and how it was his too I get what he means and I know he helped it but it was because of Sierra without her it’s just not the same. I don’t know just thought It was interesting.

MMBurt
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:11 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by MMBurt » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:38 am

danonina27 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:57 pm
I know this thread is about Sierra but did amotine else watch the 30 days off Instagram with Alex. I thought it was interesting that he mentioned the whole building the second Channel and how it was his too I get what he means and I know he helped it but it was because of Sierra without her it’s just not the same. I don’t know just thought It was interesting.
Do you remember the video he made after their "when are we getting married q&a" back in 2018 going on about how he was blacklisted from modelling and Sierra gave him a job by editing the videos? He said that growing the channel to 800k was something they did together.
For me personally, I just liked watching Sierra vlog. Anytime Alex went on those rants or the vlogs were split up, I would skip his parts.

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by mxraclouds » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Speaking of Alex, he deleted all their photos off of instagram except for one of them from like 2 years ago. Alex is better dark-haired, but changes are good. Sierra always looked better to me blonde, though I do miss her natural dark brunette hair. Though, she's said she doesn't like how dark it is so I doubt she'll ever go back to it.

User avatar
Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 915
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:39 am
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 295 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by Layla0606 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:54 am

yikes the description at her newest insta photo.. it just screams insecure and seeking validation that she's a hot thot 😂 like yes sierra, men are gonna like hot thots, are you proud now? all the surgeries and starving have paid off!
Image

danonina27
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:40 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Sierra Furtado | Part 3 - Thot Girl Summer

Post by danonina27 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Lol Sierra liked this tweet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Return to “Sierra Furtado”