JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

Post by notsosilly10 »

mintchip0101 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:55 pm
Anne7 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:45 pm
Excuse the double post, but inspiration struck me for a title for the next thread:

Jerusha Reseller Couture: Flatlined Brain, Holding a Koala on Fire for Likes (Part 5)
Think this is also a great candidate for the next thread name :rofl:

Saw some orange boxes on that recent vlog she did... maybe she's finally realized that she's not going to be offered a normal colored H bag unless she starts buying all the things she swore she never liked, like twillies... Just waiting for a "Massive H Haul" video to go up. I did like the way they did the exterior for that grocery store they opened though. Hopefully they'll be able to survive. Restaurants and small businesses really aren't doing well at the moment.
I seriously don't get it her behaviour. J's hubby and family restaurant are only doing take away food which probably covers the bare minimum $ this is probably why they come up with a convenience store as fast as they did to try and make some money to cover their costs. The situation isn't good for anyone at the moment especially for people who own businesses. So why she is still spending when she can't even use that stuff??

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

New thread name suggestions:

Jerusha Couture wannabe fashion blogger who dress to un-impress

Jerusha fashion disaster sloppy to the core

Jerusha from Couture to kmart

Jerusha the delusional wannabe fashion designer - Made in China

cdol
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

Post by cdol »

J bought her home for AUD 2.46million, this was back in 2016 when we were in a housing boom. She is on a big block of land though, 0.5 acre

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

cdol wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:46 am
J bought her home for AUD 2.46million, this was back in 2016 when we were in a housing boom. She is on a big block of land though, 0.5 acre
That's not bad for the size of the property. There are houses around Five Dock or North Ryde which are not posh suburbs for 1.9m/2.4m a lot smaller.

Do you know which suburb she is in?

cdol
Talker
Talker

Post by cdol »

notsosilly10 wrote:
cdol wrote:
That's not bad for the size of the property. There are houses around Five Dock or North Ryde which are not posh suburbs for 1.9m/2.4m a lot smaller.

Ingleside Image

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

cdol wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 1:46 am
notsosilly10 wrote:
cdol wrote:

Ingleside Image
Thank you!

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

That is absolutely shocking. Oh my gosh... damn though, I mean, what is the point of buying such an expensive property and then not doing anything nice with it? Yikes. It wouldn't cost much to update the kitchen and get some better furniture... perhaps less than buying several designer or slides.

I was scrolling through her Instagram yesterday and I can't believe how much she's changed since 4-5 years ago. She looks like a different person now.

Same, I wish them all the best and I hope their stores can make it through this tough and uncertain time.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Well, the mortgage on this house must be through the roof (excuse the bad pun), so I guess that's why there isn't enough cash right now for the reno.

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

I can't believe Massi knocked out his 2 front teeth. 4 is incredibly young to lose your baby teeth. His adult teeth won't come in for years. You first start losing baby teeth around 5 or 6. Technically Massi isn't even 4 yet. So for a 3 year old to lose those teeth is not good. Reckless.

Krustysaclown
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Krustysaclown »

There are pictures on line of her house. It was so much nicer before she moved in. I think part of the problem is that she has so much crap and clutter and never cleans. If she moved the trash she has displayed on the counter, the many pans by the stove kitchen would be nice.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I seriously cannot believe what Jerusha said that she only bought her orange kelly because she was offered one and that no matter who you are no one says no to Hermes. WTAF

B**tch please....let me tell you something many people has said no to Hermes and they are still getting offered stuff.

What a piece of work she is! Who buys a bag just because they got offered and were scared to say no. That's so stupid! I would not expect that from a 30+ woman. That shows lack of personality and strenght.

If Hermes say jump...she says how high?!?

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Holy shit how can she get away with spending so recklessly and selfishly, especially when money is clearly not without limit in her family. I wonder what her in-laws say to Will when she is not around. That money she paid for a Kelly she loathes could have been spent on the house, or put aside towards an emergency fund, ie. for when a crisis hits and their businesses have to close down in all but name. Now she is stuck with a bag she clearly can't find a buyer for or she would have moved it on with the Jerusha-mark-up long ago. Reckless spending is one of the most common causes for a divorce. I can't see Will putting up with antics like that forever. While he is working off his ass, his wife pretends on social media that their business success is all her doing while simultaneously pouring badly needed money down the drain. Then again, if he divorced her, he'd enable her lifestyle even further as she still wouldn't lift a finger while he has to fork out alimony and child support and probably give her half of his assets.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:40 am
Holy shit how can she get away with spending so recklessly and selfishly, especially when money is clearly not without limit in her family. I wonder what her in-laws say to Will when she is not around. That money she paid for a Kelly she loathes could have been spent on the house, or put aside towards an emergency fund, ie. for when a crisis hits and their businesses have to close down in all but name. Now she is stuck with a bag she clearly can't find a buyer for or she would have moved it on with the Jerusha-mark-up long ago. Reckless spending is one of the most common causes for a divorce. I can't see Will putting up with antics like that forever. While he is working off his ass, his wife pretends on social media that their business success is all her doing while simultaneously pouring badly needed money down the drain. Then again, if he divorced her, he'd enable her lifestyle even further as she still wouldn't lift a finger while he has to fork out alimony and child support and probably give her half of his assets.
I can't understand how someone spend that much on a bag just to leave it in the closet when she is not rich. Even rich people a lot of times don't do this kind of thing.
What can we expect from someone that chooses to pay $40 for a Kmart bedsheet and 1000 on a small cardholder.
What's more important?? Any normal person would much prefer to sleep better and invest in themselves or their house. Not Jerusha.
Jerusha's priorities are all over the place. In this world that she created on her head, she is a sucessful fashion blogger who has heaps of disposable income, but this is only in her head.

If Will was to leave her, good on him as I cannot understand how can someone so hard working like he is, decided to settle down with such a lazy entitled person.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

I just watched her mother's day vlog and it was all over the place and basically her just filming herself looking into the camera and talking to her kids... I mean, why post it?

Good to keep on your phone for personal use and memories but for a YouTube channel, um... why? She doesn't actually have any engaging content. I'm sure she's a nice person but there's nothing interesting and I don't know why she thinks camera footage of her walking and facing down out of focus is 'entertaining' for viewers?

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 11:07 pm
Scorpio89 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 5:45 pm
Is that where the other YTer with desginer bags and a outdated little shack lives too? The one that just had a baby? I do not get them. Expencive as hell handbags and houses that look shit.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Which youtuber are you talking about?

[/quote]

I think the other You Tuber is Purse on Fleek - she has some very expensive bags but the rest of her lifestyle does not seem to support this. I've seen her bags listed on an Aussie re-sell Facebook group & she has mentioned financial type reasons for selling so not sure why she keeps buying from Hermes.

I found the advert for J's house after she moved (easy to find being a distinctive house). They may have bought with ideas of sub dividing the land also - the views are good. Yes, it was 2.4M which doesn't get you much in Sydney.

So Massi knocked teeth out!! My son did same (only one tooth) at same age & we're now paying for it big time with cosmetic work as his adult tooth took ages to come down & it is really out of place. She might have to sell that Kelly when the dental bills start rolling in.

Strange time for them to open a new business. Interesting to see if they can keep it going through these times.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Lucfly13 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:19 am
notsosilly10 wrote:
Scorpio89 wrote:
Is that where the other YTer with desginer bags and a outdated little shack lives too? The one that just had a baby? I do not get them. Expencive as hell handbags and houses that look shit.

I think the other You Tuber is Purse on Fleek - she has some very expensive bags but the rest of her lifestyle does not seem to support this. I've seen her bags listed on an Aussie re-sell Facebook group & she has mentioned financial type reasons for selling so not sure why she keeps buying from Hermes.

I found the advert for J's house after she moved (easy to find being a distinctive house). They may have bought with ideas of sub dividing the land also - the views are good. Yes, it was 2.4M which doesn't get you much in Sydney.

So Massi knocked teeth out!! My son did same (only one tooth) at same age & we're now paying for it big time with cosmetic work as his adult tooth took ages to come down & it is really out of place. She might have to sell that Kelly when the dental bills start rolling in.

Strange time for them to open a new business. Interesting to see if they can keep it going through these times.
[/quote]

I have watched some of Purse on Fleek videos to be honest she always sounded arrogant. I don't like her personality or how she come accross on the videos. Always have this feeling that she thinks she is superior. Not sure if you get the same vibe.

There is an aussie youtuber her name is Isabelle she is a dentist and so down to earth. I like the way she talks and how nice she seems to be.

I think it is a strange time to open a store and very inconsiderate on their behalf to gather all those people together to work on open that store. We shouldn't expect anything else coming from Jerusha. She is inconsiderate and do nor care about anyone else but herseld.

This store is a way to try and cash in on the essentials needs as the restaurant is probablt dead. They need to make $ somehow, but J never will tell us this is the reason.

Scorpio89
Debater
Debater

Post by Scorpio89 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Lucfly13 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 6:19 am
notsosilly10 wrote:
Scorpio89 wrote:

I have watched some of Purse on Fleek videos to be honest she always sounded arrogant. I don't like her personality or how she come accross on the videos. Always have this feeling that she thinks she is superior. Not sure if you get the same vibe.

There is an aussie youtuber her name is Isabelle she is a dentist and so down to earth. I like the way she talks and how nice she seems to be.

I think it is a strange time to open a store and very inconsiderate on their behalf to gather all those people together to work on open that store. We shouldn't expect anything else coming from Jerusha. She is inconsiderate and do nor care about anyone else but herseld.

This store is a way to try and cash in on the essentials needs as the restaurant is probablt dead. They need to make $ somehow, but J never will tell us this is the reason.[/quote]Yes, thats the one! I was shocked when she showed her kitchen/livingroom situation. And I think she said that she made a corner of her kids bedroom into her filming/bagstorage? Can you imagine? The prioreties is mad. I want a birkin myself, but I want to have my house and life in place before that!

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Lol, is her newest unboxing satire? I mean ngl, it's comedy gold. :rofl:

If you ever wanted to do a spoof on Jerusha, that's exactly how you'd parody her, only she is doing it dead-seriously to herself. Gets yet another card holder (that she must have bought and sold 25 times at this point) and yet another mini pochette and tops everything off by changing out her shit from her existing multi pochette mini - which is basically THE EXACT SAME BAG - into the new classic mini pochette and then compares it side by side with all the other nearly identical pochettes in her collection, all while making blatantly false statements of the things she claims to be an expert of, by not knowing shit about 50s hair fashion, referring to the "leathers" of the LV canvas pochettes and mispronouncing anything French. Driving home the point that all her content is redundant and ridiculous, she attempts to sound profound by making a few superficial and ill-informed statements about "the current economy" and LV price increasing strategy. Bitch please, you are so out of your depth. She also repeats for the umpteenth time that she will buy canvas only in the monogram print as she gets "soooooo many questions" about it, which we already know since she mentions the inquiring nature of her subbies' hamster minds in almost every single video.

If only she had suddenly become self-aware and this video had actually been meant to be the self-deprecating spoof as which it came across, honestly I'd be a fan for life. :rofl:

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

Why is she buying more Louis Vuitton slgs, of which she's going to use for a month and then end up selling them again or throwing them back on her IKEA shelves like the rest of her 1,001 handbags she doesn't use?

Seriously insane... it's not healthy or normal behavior at all. She lives a very fortunate life but honestly, just because one has the money to waste, it doesn't mean one should.

I think she has something wrong with her. Her excessive purchasing is out of control.

I don't understand it either, she's a stay at home mom... not a career woman (moms are amazing and can be both, of course!) who may feel the need to get some expensive items to feel like they fit into some ritzy firm.

There's nothing wrong with being a stay at home mom at all, but NOBODY needs the amount of overpriced designer wallets, bags, purses, cosmetics cases etc... She's literally going to and from cafes and the shops. She has an addiction and it is not pleasant to watch, it's actually concerning. I'm so perplexed as to why her husband seems so chill about it?? Behind closed doors, who knows but yikes...

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

I just realised that Jerusha is the epitome of a may-I-speak-to-your-manager-Karen ... she even had the haircut in her early days on Youtube ;)

Return to “JerushaCouture”