JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JerushaCouture: Bogan Luxe and Mumsnet Vlogging (Part 4)

Post by metoo182 »

I'm so annoyed that she doesn't talk about the big questions that she puts up on her page/thumbnail and then decides not to answer them. That stupid car accident. You have been asked so many times about it girl. Just answer it. She's like "I'm happy to talk about it" but then......doesn't talk about it....all she said was that her injuries are what they are and will be forever. WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!!

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

poshspice88 wrote: My vote is #2

JerushaCouture: Part Time Mommy Vlogger, Full Time Bitch (Part 5)
My vote is also #2!

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

Also, can we talk about the huge globs of lash glue that are on her eyelids after she puts on her lashes :D LOL dang girl, you do not know what you are doing.

MissStephie
Learner
Learner

Post by MissStephie »

Sakuragirl wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:55 pm
notsosilly10 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:17 pm
When I mentioned Caitlin going to Port Douglas was cause I have seen her going just for 3 days before ans it is far away from people who lives in Sydney, for her who lives in Adelaide is even more. I would not travel to Port Douglas just to spend 3 days. That's just too far in my opinion.
And I think this is another reason why the “I work hard” BS falls apart, which employer would pay top dollar for someone that just spends frequent time traveling for family reasons.
Does Caitlin have her own guru page, I feel like she definitely needs one

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

Oh yeah, I can understand not wanting to deal with negative people who just want to cause issues but honestly... not the best idea to broadcast that private family information regarding her husband's family in a very public YouTube video to thousands of followers. I feel like that's something a younger person would do who hasn't fully matured yet. Not a 35-year-old married woman with a public following. Yikes.

Leave that goss for the group chat with your best friends... Considering her husband has a big family, does she not think maybe some of them could possibly be watching her YouTube videos? That would cause way more drama than what she's apparently already dealing with. Yes, some people are petty and will hate for no reason, I understand what she's saying but she should probably delete that video before word gets out in her husband's family circle. I'm sure they'll be pissed at her for airing family drama.

sashabunny
Debater
Debater

Post by sashabunny »

metoo182 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:07 pm
I'm so annoyed that she doesn't talk about the big questions that she puts up on her page/thumbnail and then decides not to answer them. That stupid car accident. You have been asked so many times about it girl. Just answer it. She's like "I'm happy to talk about it" but then......doesn't talk about it....all she said was that her injuries are what they are and will be forever. WTF DOES THAT MEAN?!!
I second this. She always talks about her car accident and brings it up but never actually answers any questions about it?

I get that it was probably quite traumatic but then why constantly bring it up all of the time and then NEVER even sim the surface of the incident?

It's something that is always mentioned by her and then uses it for click-bait... click-bait is lame and people are so over that sort of stuff. All that will do is cause fewer people to watch the videos in the future.

cdol
Talker
Talker

Post by cdol »

poshspice88 wrote:Hey everyone!

Since we need to close this thread and start a new one, I went through the last several pages and gathered up all the thread titles to vote on (feel free to add on, but we need to vote soon before the mods lock this one up! Let’s end voting around this time tomorrow. If I left anyone’s out, then please add!

1.) JerushaCouture: Flatlined Brain, Holding a Koala on Fire for Likes (Part 5)

2.) JerushaCouture: Part Time Mommy Vlogger, Full Time Bitch (Part 5)

3.) JerushaCouture: Too Bogan And Not The Brightest (Part 5)

4.) JerushaCouture: Wannbe Fashion Blogger Who Dresses To Un-impress (Part 5)

5.) JerushaCouture: Fashion Disaster Sloppy To The Core (Part 5)

6.) JerushaCouture: From Couture To KMart (Part 5)

7.) JerushaCouture: The Delusional Wannabe Fashion Designer- Made In China (Part 5)

8.) Jerusha Boss Lady Couture: Pretending To Be Rich And Busy (Part 5)
I vote 2 or 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipwhisperer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipwhisperer »

I'm voting for number 8, though number 2 comes a very close second.
As for her Q & A regarding religion and the accident....she has mentioned that she doesn't drink alcohol and doesn't eat ham (though I do recall her being gifted some champagne by one of the luxury stores). She has also shown her husband's prayer hat so I'm assuming she has adopted the islamic faith. I would not be surprised if she caused the accident so obviously not something she wants to discuss. Doesn't look like her attention to driving has improved since then.

gossipwhisperer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipwhisperer »

Jerusha states she is "all bought on on Chanel including slgs!!" with the new price rise. Let's see if she sticks to that.
She also says she can afford the bags she has bought because she "works her arse off". I nearly choked on my coffee when I heard that.
She is the Australian version of Meghan Markle. Full of herself.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I agree with what someone said here that maybe the family member criticised her for her behaviour and J as the bitch she is took offence for something that its probably true.
I have a feeling that might have to do with her need to vlog and "expose" the family business on her channel, especially after those videos where she keep on showing the corner store. Not everyone likes that and as all the businesses are owned by the family this might be an issue.
She loves pointing fingers by telling that others are negative and bitching about others but she is a very negative person. When I watch Mel in Melbourne videos she has this happy and light energy. Not J, Jerusha seems to be bitter and unhappy.

J has always been mysterious about her car accident and which makes us wonder if she was the one who caused. That would explain why she doesn't like to talk about or get into much detail.

How funny is this she said she wasn't gonna do a videoo
dedicated to talk about her car accident as she believes one video just for this is a lot but she will do one video just to talk about channel price increase. Is it really necessary to do a 10min dedicated to talk about the price increase? I don't think so.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Oh Hey Jerusha... thank you for keep on checking us out.

J has mentioned us a few times on her video today. If only she would read this thread and learn something from us. She did said that we think she has no fashion sense. She is spot on!

J said on her video that she has a few companies. That's new

Return to “JerushaCouture”