Dogman

Eldritch_Observer
Learner
Learner

Dogman

Post by Eldritch_Observer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 pm

So I decided to start a topic about Dogman. What do you think his role is in all this? Do you think he enjoys the fame, money, etc, or wants to stay out of the spotlight? Also someone was talking on another page about how Bunny is posting a lot of Dogman pictures and they wondered if they were having relationship issues. What do you think?

Ivylea24
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dogman

Post by Ivylea24 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 am

I don’t think he’s bad, does he work or just live off bunny’s (declining) wages? I think he’s probably comfortable with the fancy life they have and he doesn’t want to loose that. But I doubt he enjoys being a recluse with her and never leaving their mansion

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Informer
Informer

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:50 pm

My impression of Dogman:

-He’s a laidback pothead.
-He had a decent job but was lukewarm about the field he was in (IT/computer science?).
-He’s got all the interests of a LARPer, Ren Fest, fantasy geek type with a little theatre kid mixed in.
-He has the perfect cocktail of apathy, low self-esteem, materialism and patience.
-which, imo, brings us to-
-He tolerates Bunny. I think he has genuine affection for her, but their relationship is unhealthy. Hence tolerates. I also think that he thinks she’s full of shit about many, many things.

Happy_one
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Happy_one » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:26 pm

Ivylea24 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:41 am
I don’t think he’s bad, does he work or just live off bunny’s (declining) wages? I think he’s probably comfortable with the fancy life they have and he doesn’t want to loose that. But I doubt he enjoys being a recluse with her and never leaving their mansion
lol they leave when they go to Disney World

Return to “grav3yardgirl”