Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by TheObservant_1 »

...I'm no psychologist, but I wonder if Rick has mommy issues. Elle is so much like an old lady that she probably gives off the vibes of a woman his mother's age!

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by TheObservant_1 »

You would think that, being a LAWY-YER, Elle would know to credit the music in her videos.

deellem
Stalker
Stalker

Post by deellem »

I don't care to watch any of her videos anymore. The only two things that I still enjoyed about her was that she lived in Canada and had a full time job. Can anyone recommend anyone else to watch that lives in Canada and has a day job?

sweetkron
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetkron »

LuvYoutube wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:54 am
At 5.30 minutes “something we all have in common this holiday season....holidays feel divisive somehow...we all have a skull that is curved” Did she really say something that stupid? She can’t pronounce words, spell, or speak intelligent sentences.
I skipped this video, but had to go give her a view just to hear her say this myself. What is she EVEN talking about? I mean, I get the part about curved hair barrettes sitting nicely (but you didn't invent the concept, Elle!) but "the holidays can feel kind of divisive somehow" is so out of nowhere. When I think of the holidays I definitely don't think "divisive". Is she secretly a "War on Christmas" person?

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

sweetkron wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:58 am
LuvYoutube wrote:
At 5.30 minutes “something we all have in common this holiday season....holidays feel divisive somehow...we all have a skull that is curved” Did she really say something that stupid? She can’t pronounce words, spell, or speak intelligent sentences.
I skipped this video, but had to go give her a view just to hear her say this myself. What is she EVEN talking about? I mean, I get the part about curved hair barrettes sitting nicely (but you didn't invent the concept, Elle!) but "the holidays can feel kind of divisive somehow" is so out of nowhere. When I think of the holidays I definitely don't think "divisive". Is she secretly a "War on Christmas" person?
Christmas is a tough, divisive time when all you want to do is gift people stuffed rodents and free samples you get, but somehow the recipients of said gifts never seem happy about it.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

no_strings wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:31 am
sweetkron wrote:
LuvYoutube wrote:
Christmas is a tough, divisive time when all you want to do is gift people stuffed rodents and free samples you get, but somehow the recipients of said gifts never seem happy about it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

no_strings wrote:
sweetkron wrote:
LuvYoutube wrote:
Oh my god, DEAD 😂🤣

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

no_strings wrote:
sweetkron wrote:
LuvYoutube wrote:
Perfect holiday thread title *chefs kiss*

colette
Debater
Debater

Post by colette »

I saw the comment about holidays being divisive but having a curved skull is what unites us all and I thought, “wtf. Surely that couldn’t have been what she said.” And so I reluctantly watched the video and lo that is indeed what she said. Wtf. Comical.

Hideous clothing paired in the most grandma ways as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not-skinny-bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Not-skinny-bitch »

deellem wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:53 am
I don't care to watch any of her videos anymore. The only two things that I still enjoyed about her was that she lived in Canada and had a full time job. Can anyone recommend anyone else to watch that lives in Canada and has a day job?
I wish, that’s what I liked about her. I haven’t found many Canadians. Christie Ressel (sp?) but she is fashion and her day job is fashion stylist. Toronto I think.
Natalie the Beauty Diva - a mature woman from Quebec with a day job (executive of some sort?)
There is Rachloves but no day job (Toronto I think).
There is Piink Sparkles (Saskatchewan?) but I find her distasteful.
Jillian Lansky - beautiful girl (30 years old ish) great taste, but she is only an influencer. Mostly fashion, some makeup. Was from Vancouver but moved to Toronto. Husband is a doctor.

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

She’s selling 1 hair clip for $39. Something that’s available for less than $1. Who are these stupid people buying them? It’s literally 5-6 cheap china pearls stuck to a hair clip, that too freshwater pearls. Wow! People are really really dumb.

Something I have noticed when she started off she would make these complicated “designs”. Now it’s just one pearl in one chain and done. She’s definitely going for least effort more margin things!

Her mom must be proud. For all the comforts and education she provided, her daughter has turned out to be a con artist.

skinnymini
Learner
Learner

Post by skinnymini »

sweetkron wrote:
LuvYoutube wrote:
You can watch her videos on invidio.us to avoid giving her views on YT. :tu:

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

Melissa Merk (model) and Erin Elizabeth (blogger?) are my favorite Canadians on YouTube. Oh, and ChristyTV300 is a vet tech and teacher. Love her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

Not-skinny-bitch wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 pm
deellem wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:53 am
I wish, that’s what I liked about her. I haven’t found many Canadians. Christie Ressel (sp?) but she is fashion and her day job is fashion stylist. Toronto I think.
Natalie the Beauty Diva - a mature woman from Quebec with a day job (executive of some sort?)
There is Rachloves but no day job (Toronto I think).
There is Piink Sparkles (Saskatchewan?) but I find her distasteful.
Jillian Lansky - beautiful girl (30 years old ish) great taste, but she is only an influencer. Mostly fashion, some makeup. Was from Vancouver but moved to Toronto. Husband is a doctor.
TTSANDRA is excellent - she’s Canadian but moved to Ann Arbor since her now-husband has a company there. She works full time in a job that isn’t YouTube related, has great style and does nice, achievable makeup looks.

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

Snarky Elle is back!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

From her latest Instagram post. So rude. Image

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

Anyone else feel like their soul is about to be eaten? Image

Post by Guest »

notsoposh wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:43 pm
Snarky Elle is back!
And this is exactly why people shouldn’t feel sorry for her move. She CHOSE to leave her comfortable, stable Vancouver life for Florida.

I am sure deep down somewhere she is feeling disappointment but she is clearly not doing anything about it, despite having the resources (aka Ginette and possible savings) to leave...IF she wanted to.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:45 pm

This single comment reveals that she truly has no friends. She didn't understand the vernacular. What a fool.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:45 pm

This is textbook lashing out/deflection/defensiveness because the og comment has truth to it and it struck a nerve with her. She's intentionally missing the point too, to deflect from the real issue and cut the other person down/not validate their comment by making them seem dumb for mentioning her old life.

Lol Elle thinks she's fooling everyone, but she is so transparent. :roll:

Return to “Elle Florence”