Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by Guest »

She is such a rude, condescending, narcissistic looney toon. Running around Winter Haven, Florida, with her designer handbags and desperately trying to sell her absolute crap products.

It's interesting that we're not seeing any videos on her wedding planning. Is she having second thoughts? Or a lack of funds? Mummy Ginette probably isn't willing to open the purse strings when it's so clear Elle, subconsciously, does not want to go through with this.

You just know, deep down, she is missing her Vancouver life.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by no_strings »

10 bucks says Eleanor gets His and Her Wedding Bells rodents for their first Winston together :rofl: :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Shoegirl1221
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shoegirl1221 »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:45 pm
From her latest Instagram post. So rude. Image

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
What a jerk! She is lashing out at a fan who made a simple comment about missing the content that her life in Vancouver provided. Too bad that her life now consists of parading around a swampy cul de sac in granny shawls and fake pearls.

sheepsmeadow
Learner
Learner

Post by sheepsmeadow »

Wow -- can't believe she wrote such a message to a follower. I know she's been snarky in the past, but this really tops it!

Post by Guest »

What’s worse is that some of her followers liked that b*tch comment she made. If you liked it and are lurking this site, shame on you. How dense can you be to not recognize OP wasn’t rude and Elle is???

Post by Guest »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:55 pm
Anyone else feel like their soul is about to be eaten? Image

The hair clips and headbands age her, they’re ridiculous and immature looking on a woman in her 30’s, lol.

And she’s beginning to look like a bobble head.

winelover
Learner
Learner

Post by winelover »

Exactly to everything you said!! There was nothing mean in this comment or anything that warrants Elle to react with such an immature comment. She knows what this poster meant. Elle's response to this speaks volumes about herself and her true feelings on her life right now. Yikes.
Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:03 pm
drewberry_moore wrote:

This is textbook lashing out/deflection/defensiveness because the og comment has truth to it and it struck a nerve with her. She's intentionally missing the point too, to deflect from the real issue and cut the other person down/not validate their comment by making them seem dumb for mentioning her old life.

Lol Elle thinks she's fooling everyone, but she is so transparent. :roll:

winelover
Learner
Learner

Post by winelover »

Also, just saw on that same instagram post someone asked her where she got her skirt and of course it would take 2 seconds to type where it came from but instead she had to respond that its linked in her latest video so that she will get another video view and then also a hit on her link to the skirt. She never misses the opportunity to make a dollar.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Katrina_AK_0099 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:00 pm
Mummy Ginette probably isn't willing to open the purse strings when it's so clear Elle, subconsciously, does not want to go through with this.

You just know, deep down, she is missing her Vancouver life.
Agree, I don't blame Ginette at all for being hesitant...especially since Elle has such an unstable history in general: she MOVED IN with 3 different guys in 4 years! Dating is one thing, but that's weird to actually live with that many guys in such a short amount of time. Plus I think she was in longer relationships with Joe and Chris than her actual fiance. Plus Joe and Ricky-dick overlapped in the same year. And to add insult to injury, I'm pretty sure SHE was the one that was dumped in all of those relationships...I doubt she broke up with any of them because she would gladly take a rock from any man.

Post by Guest »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 pm
Plus Joe and Ricky-dick overlapped in the same year.
Actually, Joe and old man Rick didn't overlap -- there was someone else in-between!

May 2018 -- Joe dumps Elle

July 2018 -- Elle meets single dad, country-music loving "Special Someone"

February 2019-ish -- Special Someone dumps Elle

March/April 2019 -- Elle and Rick reconnect over social media (took a course together 10 years ago, no contact since)

July 30, 2019 -- Engaged to old man Rick

August 2019 -- Living with old man Rick in the swamp

I don't usually comment on dating habits, because everyone has a different approach to relationships. But Elle seriously burns through men! She is addicted to relationships even when it's clear the men don't feel the same (Chris and Joe)

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

I was watching one of her old wintery Vancouver videos (my favorite kind). She used to be so different, at least to the camera, alone 😉 1- she's changed so much, even if her old ways were a facade, and 2-she really doesn't do well with people. It stands out in the blogs where she has apartment and people times in the same vlog.
Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:03 pm
drewberry_moore wrote:

This is textbook lashing out/deflection/defensiveness because the og comment has truth to it and it struck a nerve with her. She's intentionally missing the point too, to deflect from the real issue and cut the other person down/not validate their comment by making them seem dumb for mentioning her old life.

Lol Elle thinks she's fooling everyone, but she is so transparent. :roll:

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

Elle's bitchy response shows why her channel will never grow. Here she is posting an ad for her site and she can't even ignore a response she deems critical. Did she really think no one would notice the downgrade? She gave up her job! That means she is now entirely dependent on Rick and her viewers. She'd better develop a thicker skin if she wants to keep her business afloat.

That breakdown of Elle's relationships is disturbing. Hardly two months in between serious relationships. When you add the fact that Rick was fresh off of a divorce, it makes their rushed engagement sound even more insane. I don't blame Ginette if she isn't willing to go all out for the wedding. It must be hard for someone as independent as Ginette watch her daughter throw her life away because she couldn't handle being single for a few months.

Post by Guest »

Katrina_AK_0099 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:20 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:38 pm
Plus Joe and Ricky-dick overlapped in the same year.
Actually, Joe and old man Rick didn't overlap -- there was someone else in-between!

May 2018 -- Joe dumps Elle

July 2018 -- Elle meets single dad, country-music loving "Special Someone"

February 2019-ish -- Special Someone dumps Elle

March/April 2019 -- Elle and Rick reconnect over social media (took a course together 10 years ago, no contact since)

July 30, 2019 -- Engaged to old man Rick

August 2019 -- Living with old man Rick in the swamp

I don't usually comment on dating habits, because everyone has a different approach to relationships. But Elle seriously burns through men! She is addicted to relationships even when it's clear the men don't feel the same (Chris and Joe)
I wanted to add this just because:

January 2016: Chris dumps Elle

March 2016: Elle moves into new apartment. Meets Joe not too long after. Not sure when but they were definitely dating during 2016.

April 2017: Elle and Joe move in together

Etc...

That’s 4 different guys in 3 years. 😐

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

poshspice88 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:15 pm
drewberry_moore wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:55 pm
Anyone else feel like their soul is about to be eaten? Image

The hair clips and headbands age her, they’re ridiculous and immature looking on a woman in her 30’s, lol.

What's going on with her lip? Looks like she tried to Photoshop her mouth closed giving her a grinch like appearance.

sheepsmeadow
Learner
Learner

Post by sheepsmeadow »

stubbssie wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:09 am
poshspice88 wrote:

What's going on with her lip? Looks like she tried to Photoshop her mouth closed giving her a grinch like appearance.
OMG! Her mouth looks ridiculous!

sheepsmeadow
Learner
Learner

Post by sheepsmeadow »

stubbssie wrote:
poshspice88 wrote:

OMG! Her mouth looks ridiculous!

Post by Guest »

drewberry_moore wrote:

Wow you can tell by that comment that SHE misses it and is clearly not in a good place. I'm genuinely sad for her, it was nice watching another professional working the corporate life in the city (though I didn't realize she lied about her career until finding this forum) and I miss it! I don't see how she could possibly maintain her audience when she's switched the narrative THIS much. I'm sure most of her viewers are like me and liked watching that lifestyle because we could relate. Now naturally we all are going to miss it because this awkward small town unemployed swamp life is the exact opposite to the life we used to watch and relate to... She's not a dumb girl how could she not see that? I always thought she was the bossy b!tch in her relationships so why and how did she find herself in swampsville USA in a small bungalow (?I think) in the suburbs? I can't get through her videos anymore, has anyone noticed if her views have been plumetting? Such a bad business move.

Post by Guest »

stubbssie wrote:
poshspice88 wrote:

Yes, that must be it. I thought there was something different with her mouth that made her look Joker-ish. Maybe she was trying to correct that permanent lip divot.

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

Meanwhile those brows are approaching Disney Villain territory when combined with her fake smirk and cold greedy eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:02 am
Meanwhile those brows are approaching Disney Villain territory when combined with her fake smirk and cold greedy eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those are botox brows. :) I compared some of her recent videos to her most recent, and it's clear she got botox across the forehead, check out the brow/forehead movement in "Sephora Haul" vs. "Holiday Lookbok"

Return to “Elle Florence”