Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

LivinginSeattle
Informer
Informer

Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by LivinginSeattle » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Post here :)

Canadiangal
Learner
Learner

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by Canadiangal » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Following :corn:

Thank you for the new thread LivinginSeattle

drewberry_moore
Learner
Learner

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by drewberry_moore » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Following! Love the thread title.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 pm

LOL what a title for this new thread!

qwerty888
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:45 pm

Ohhh boy :corn:

AnnaWintour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnnaWintour » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:54 pm

That title though :rofl:

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:05 pm

You guys are so creative with the thread titles! 🤣

LuvYoutube
Learner
Learner

Post by LuvYoutube » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:23 pm

The title :rofl: Thank you!

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Swift. Clip. Towards. Disaster. :?

adel220
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by adel220 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:59 am

Seventh thread, eh? 😂

no_strings
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by no_strings » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 am

I love how so many of us are dating or married to engineers... :love2: great minds think alike, eh?

Notsoposh... That is crazy!! And I totally agree with you... Would not want to subject anyone sane to either of these 2's nonsensical bullshit :rofl:

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:20 am

Married to not an engineer, but a hot nuclear physicist. Elle would kill for a marriage proposal from one of them, but instead she is stuck with loser Dicky!

LivinginSeattle
Informer
Informer

Post by LivinginSeattle » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:22 am

Akent_2016 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:20 am
Married to not an engineer, but a hot nuclear physicist. Elle would kill for a marriage proposal from one of them, but instead she is stuck with loser Dicky!
I really do love that all our partners are in STEM :love2: Dicky is "over-educated" and 100% a loser.

Elle probably thought none of us had significant others or if we did she probably thought they worked minimum wage jobs and we were the losers.

LivinginSeattle
Informer
Informer

Post by LivinginSeattle » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:30 am

stubbssie wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:24 pm
LivinginSeattle wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:02 pm
viewtopic.php?f=680&t=36777

New thread here. Sorry to toot my own horn. Lmk if it doesn't work for you guys and I'll delete it
You kinda stole my thunder dude :rofl:
Sorry!

AnnaWintour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnnaWintour » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Another gossiper with an engineer for a husband lol. I agree that someone in STEM seems like the ideal type for Elle. She’d be putting Nordstrom out of business. If she’s lucky, she might be able to hit the Florida strip mall sale on Dicky’s dime.

adel220
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by adel220 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:39 pm

My partner’s a microbiologist, do I count? 😂🤣😜

drasticactions
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by drasticactions » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:41 pm

LivinginSeattle wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:22 am
Akent_2016 wrote:
I really do love that all our partners are in STEM :love2: Dicky is "over-educated" and 100% a loser.

Elle probably thought none of us had significant others or if we did she probably thought they worked minimum wage jobs and we were the losers.
I really think she and Rick think we are losers living in squalor and we are just jealous. Lots of us are educated and working good jobs with partners with good jobs. And when you think about it, we should be her target audience people who are professional with disposable income who could go buy a nice dress, shoes or hand bags.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:44 pm

LivinginSeattle wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:30 am
stubbssie wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:24 pm
LivinginSeattle wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:02 pm
viewtopic.php?f=680&t=36777

New thread here. Sorry to toot my own horn. Lmk if it doesn't work for you guys and I'll delete it
You kinda stole my thunder dude :rofl:
Sorry!
It's okay, just light a candle (or cankle) for my thread title

smc900
Learner
Learner

Post by smc900 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 pm

drasticactions wrote:
LivinginSeattle wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:

I really think she and Rick think we are losers living in squalor and we are just jealous. Lots of us are educated and working good jobs with partners with good jobs. And when you think about it, we should be her target audience people who are professional with disposable income who could go buy a nice dress, shoes or hand bags.
Yes! I’m sure a lot of us are her target audience! That she WISHES would click her affiliate links and buy her Alibaba wholesale garbage.

I’m the engineer in my household and my husband runs multiple businesses (business degree). Both educated and have significant disposable income for our age. I initially found Elle because I enjoy luxury purchases every so often and watched her Chanel wallet on a chain video.

At first I enjoyed watching a young (what I thought was) professional lawyer. Then all of her lies became apparent and now I watch her for the trainwreck entertainment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:47 pm

You took the words out of my mouth! Gosh she must be so jealous of us, huh!? LOL!

smc900 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 pm
drasticactions wrote:
LivinginSeattle wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:

Yes! I’m sure a lot of us are her target audience! That she WISHES would click her affiliate links and buy her Alibaba wholesale garbage.

I’m the engineer in my household and my husband runs multiple businesses (business degree). Both educated and have significant disposable income for our age. I initially found Elle because I enjoy luxury purchases every so often and watched her Chanel wallet on a chain video.

At first I enjoyed watching a young (what I thought was) professional lawyer. Then all of her lies became apparent and now I watch her for the trainwreck entertainment!

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:00 pm

I know, right? Messed with the wrong audience, Elliar.

And here's more salt-rubbing from me. In addition to the beautiful ring my husband gave me when he proposed to me, my mother in-law gave me her gorgeous diamond wedding set custom made in Paris. And since my father-in-law had a good taste, the diamonds were not piss-colored.

LivinginSeattle wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:

LuvYoutube
Learner
Learner

Post by LuvYoutube » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:13 pm

smc900 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:23 pm
drasticactions wrote:
LivinginSeattle wrote:
Akent_2016 wrote:

I’m an engineer too! :D

LuvYoutube
Learner
Learner

Post by LuvYoutube » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm

It makes sense that so many of us are well educated. It’s the the stupid people who are falling for Elle’s lies and buying her crap. We can see through her lies because we’re not stupid. I’m really enjoying get to know the gossipers here.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Exactly, remember last time when she lectured us on her being an "in-house lawyer" when a public document listed the real MFDA counsel as such and her as an investigator. I can't wrap my head around how dumb and careless her lies are. Either she thinks we are really stupid or she must be really dumb.
LuvYoutube wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:27 pm
It makes sense that so many of us are well educated. It’s the the stupid people who are falling for Elle’s lies and buying her crap. We can see through her lies because we’re not stupid. I’m really enjoying get to know the gossipers here.

qwerty888
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:25 pm

Where/when do you think the wedding will be? My guess is around Xmas in Hawaii!

Return to “Elle Florence”