JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

How many years do we give him until he’s in jail for tax fraud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

Y'all are the best, literally the only place I can go on the internet where everyone sees past Jeff's bs.

The hatred Nick and Rich have for Huda is ABSURD. She is several times richer than him, that's just a fact, and her scandals are very few and far between compared to him. Jeffree can lie and say that Sephora and Ulta were begging to sell him in-store, but you know that's a damn lie! On a similar note, it drives me nuts how he claims to have all the tea on everyone and everything, when he's obviously making it up on the spot. Ex: The Jordyn Woods/Tristan Thompson situation where he was obviously making stuff up, and claiming that Jackie Aina got married in a secret December wedding when she wasn't even engaged. He's got everyone scared due to his imaginary tea. I don't like James Charles for other reasons, but he was right on when he gave proof that Jeffree's psycho ass was making shit up out of nowhere, false MOLESTATION ACCUSATIONS against James. That's the worst thing you can accuse someone of, he was threatening James with that, which never happened.

He's talking about how no brands can buy him and he doesn't collab, RIGHT AFTER his ugly ass new Morphe collab comes out! And how can a brand be both one of the biggest in the world, AND irrelevant? 2 + 2 is adding up to 5!

There's also not a single chance in hell he's as rich as he likes to portray himself as. Sure, he's rich; not gonna deny that. But he must be in a MASSIVE amount of debt.

Finishing off this novel by saying I don't even think Nate is good looking, he literally looks like a rural Michigan kid who got ahold of some Splat.
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 pm
How many years do we give him until he’s in jail for tax fraud? Image

5 at the most tbh
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

:tu:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mosie926 »

:tu:
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

is there any successful woman jeffree DOESN'T hate? he really can't handle someone ignoring his existence and doing their own thing. he has to lash out at them like the rabid dog he is

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Still can't get over how ugly his brushes are. The first set were cringe but the second set are just... baby pink. Like, why is his thing with Morphe just "make it pink and cost more" like... c'mon.

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

his Morphe launch party was just sad IMO

mellbell220011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mellbell220011 »

The reason why he posted no videos, coz the shitty morphe party was D-E-A-D

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Has anyone actually won any of his Birkin giveaways or Gucci giveaways?

goodideas
Stalker
Stalker

Post by goodideas »

Another long time lurker here. Have been reading this forum a long time and now I just had to jump in. I have really enjoyed reading your points and thoughts. The JC drama opened my eyes about J*, all though I have never been a fan of him. I have always been aware of his problematic past and features, but I still found his content quite enjoyable. Now I can't get through his videos anymore, and are also really sick of these horrible "drama channels" licking his ass and spreading lies.

Jeffree is really into anti age-stuff and in his anti age video he tells that he never uses liquids containing alcohol on his skin, because alcohol in liquids ages your skin like crazy. Now I checked the ingredient list for his setting spray with Morphe, and it of course has alcohol as an ingredient. So in other words he would never use that shit on his skin himself.

I really hope his horrible palette flops like Jaclyn's vault ones.

Did you see Peter Monn's new video about Manny and Jeffree? I don't know what you think about Peter Monn but he actually calls Jeffree out, at least sometimes.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

goodideas wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:03 am

Jeffree is really into anti age-stuff and in his anti age video he tells that he never uses liquids containing alcohol on his skin, because alcohol in liquids ages your skin like crazy. Now I checked the ingredient list for his setting spray with Morphe, and it of course has alcohol as an ingredient. So in other words he would never use that shit on his skin himself.
great catch 👏👏👏 the morphe thing is an obvious money grab. also i think someone should tell him his anti-ageing stuff isn't working :lol:
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

I highly doubt he is truly giving away any Birkins. First off the bag is 20K - so wouldn't the winner have to pay taxes on that? Even if that's not the case he's not giving away that type of money. That's absurd. I think he just teases his stans because he knows they completely ignorant. They really think they too have the chance to own a Birkin.

Wonder how much he paid Bitch Lux and Sniffy Snider to post their latest videos trashing Manny. Seems like he is bribing them to keep pumping out videos praising him - even when he has no drama going on. Rich actually said that everyone is reviewing J's palette! hahahahaha - WHO? Haven't seen any reviews cuz I don't watch Instagram reviews by nobodies. Wonder what the topic of tomorrow's videos will be? Don't be surprised if they go dig up Laura Lee or James Charles, beating that dead horse for views

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

tatetatebaby wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:23 pm
Y'all are the best, literally the only place I can go on the internet where everyone sees past Jeff's bs.

The hatred Nick and Rich have for Huda is ABSURD. She is several times richer than him, that's just a fact, and her scandals are very few and far between compared to him. Jeffree can lie and say that Sephora and Ulta were begging to sell him in-store, but you know that's a damn lie! On a similar note, it drives me nuts how he claims to have all the tea on everyone and everything, when he's obviously making it up on the spot. Ex: The Jordyn Woods/Tristan Thompson situation where he was obviously making stuff up, and claiming that Jackie Aina got married in a secret December wedding when she wasn't even engaged. He's got everyone scared due to his imaginary tea. I don't like James Charles for other reasons, but he was right on when he gave proof that Jeffree's psycho ass was making shit up out of nowhere, false MOLESTATION ACCUSATIONS against James. That's the worst thing you can accuse someone of, he was threatening James with that, which never happened.

He's talking about how no brands can buy him and he doesn't collab, RIGHT AFTER his ugly ass new Morphe collab comes out! And how can a brand be both one of the biggest in the world, AND irrelevant? 2 + 2 is adding up to 5!

There's also not a single chance in hell he's as rich as he likes to portray himself as. Sure, he's rich; not gonna deny that. But he must be in a MASSIVE amount of debt.

Finishing off this novel by saying I don't even think Nate is good looking, he literally looks like a rural Michigan kid who got ahold of some Splat.
I know I can't prove anything but I would bet my life that he does sponsorships frequently and just doesn't disclose. With the amount of views he gets he could command well over 80k easily, especially because of how often he says he doesn't need to do sponsorships. It just looks more organic because he has so many people believing his loads of BS. A brand could give their entire influencer marketing budget to Jeff & their ROI would be higher than if they spread it out between 20 other influencers.

If you've watched most of his videos and pay extra close attention you can almost tell when it's sponsored. He always tries to give the facts but he gets more in depth when (I believe) he's sponsored. The recent UD foundation, for example. Juvia's Place. If you watch, you can tell.

Post by Guest »

So why are they attacking Manny for? What has he even done? Oh yeah, piss off Jeffree. A bunch of bullies.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

goodideas wrote:
Another long time lurker here. Have been reading this forum a long time and now I just had to jump in. I have really enjoyed reading your points and thoughts. The JC drama opened my eyes about J*, all though I have never been a fan of him. I have always been aware of his problematic past and features, but I still found his content quite enjoyable. Now I can't get through his videos anymore, and are also really sick of these horrible "drama channels" licking his ass and spreading lies.

Did you see Peter Monn's new video about Manny and Jeffree? I don't know what you think about Peter Monn but he actually calls Jeffree out, at least sometimes.
Question: if he's so anti-ageing, why does he eat like shit?

The skin cannot repair itself if you are not feeding it properly. This means feeding it stuff like oily wild fish, free range egg yolks, extra virgin olive oil, a broad range of vegetables (range of colours - stuff like kale, red peppers, tomatoes, carrots, beetroot etc.), slow-release grains (e.g. oats) and supplements like ginger, turmeric, spirulina etc. And VERY MINIMAL SUGAR - and NO REFINED SUGARS / CARBS.

So why does he only eat absolute *shit* like Pop Tarts and Oreos?! Or is that a lie? Just thinking about living off that type of thing makes me feel like I'm about to have a panic attack.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

melissah wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:10 pm
goodideas wrote:

Question: if he's so anti-ageing, why does he eat like shit?

The skin cannot repair itself if you are not feeding it properly. This means feeding it stuff like oily wild fish, free range egg yolks, extra virgin olive oil, a broad range of vegetables (range of colours - stuff like kale, red peppers, tomatoes, carrots, beetroot etc.), slow-release grains (e.g. oats) and supplements like ginger, turmeric, spirulina etc. And VERY MINIMAL SUGAR - and NO REFINED SUGARS / CARBS.

So why does he only eat absolute *shit* like Pop Tarts and Oreos?! Or is that a lie? Just thinking about living off that type of thing makes me feel like I'm about to have a panic attack.
as weird as this may sound, i think he does it to 'flex' on people (i hate that word but couldn't think of anything else) because more affordable products tend to contain alcohol so for him to say he doesn't use alcohol on his skin AT ALL makes him more bOuJie
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Just wanted to hop on the Huda train for a minute even though it's late as fuck! Jeffree's stuff here in the UK is only available on BeautyBay, I think he signed an exclusivity deal with them because unlike in the US Morphe where you can buy all his stuff from there you can't here in the UK, only the brushes he did with Morphe and the new crap he has come out with.

Now to Huda, in comparison to Jeffree her stuff is stocked in FeelUnique, which is considered a more high end beauty product site and CultBeauty. PLUS it is stocked in Harrods AND Selfridges online and in store, two of our HUGE very high end department stores. Huda is also available on the very popular, very high end and IT website NetAPorter.

She is making BANK here and her stuff must be selling pretty well otherwise said retailers wouldn't have her stuff in stock. There is no way on this earth that Jeffree would be able to get his stuff in places like Harrods or Selfridges because, to put it bluntly, his packaging is tacky as fuck and would look WAY out of place in a high end store.

If you have to have sub par drama channels bigging you up, both of whom are on your payroll, just how sad a life to you live and how successful are you really if you have to keep screaming about how successful you are? His stuff sells well, I can believe that, but I don't believe he is anywhere near as successful as he makes himself out to be. Ever since the James thing it's very obvious that a lot of the bigger Youtubers are staying away from him and don't want to fuck with him since he cannot be trusted.

THAT is why he had to invite bottom feeders like Rich to his party because no one else wanted to come. Meanwhile, Huda is probably sat at home laughing at the fact that Jeffree and co are so bothered about her.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:52 pm
Just wanted to hop on the Huda train for a minute even though it's late as fuck! Jeffree's stuff here in the UK is only available on BeautyBay, I think he signed an exclusivity deal with them because unlike in the US Morphe where you can buy all his stuff from there you can't here in the UK, only the brushes he did with Morphe and the new crap he has come out with.

Now to Huda, in comparison to Jeffree her stuff is stocked in FeelUnique, which is considered a more high end beauty product site and CultBeauty. PLUS it is stocked in Harrods AND Selfridges online and in store, two of our HUGE very high end department stores. Huda is also available on the very popular, very high end and IT website NetAPorter.

She is making BANK here and her stuff must be selling pretty well otherwise said retailers wouldn't have her stuff in stock. There is no way on this earth that Jeffree would be able to get his stuff in places like Harrods or Selfridges because, to put it bluntly, his packaging is tacky as fuck and would look WAY out of place in a high end store.

If you have to have sub par drama channels bigging you up, both of whom are on your payroll, just how sad a life to you live and how successful are you really if you have to keep screaming about how successful you are? His stuff sells well, I can believe that, but I don't believe he is anywhere near as successful as he makes himself out to be. Ever since the James thing it's very obvious that a lot of the bigger Youtubers are staying away from him and don't want to fuck with him since he cannot be trusted.

THAT is why he had to invite bottom feeders like Rich to his party because no one else wanted to come. Meanwhile, Huda is probably sat at home laughing at the fact that Jeffree and co are so bothered about her.
great points.

also have to keep in mind most of JSC consumers are fans of his youtube channel and youtube is mostly filled with teenagers/young adults. i doubt that many people who don't use youtube much even know of jeffree's existence. however, people who don't know about huda's youtube channel are more likely to have heard of her bc of her makeup brand (which shows how much more successful she is).

edit: just imagining JSC in selfridges/harrods is making me ctfu :rofl:

Return to “Jeffree Star”