JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Re: JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Post by Guest »

LUL the brows look like someone just badly photoshopped them out, WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE BROWS? Can someone explain this? Is it a drag thing? I don't get it.

zabs123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Post by zabs123 »

Christine delete958 Fury wrote:
DramaMyLlama wrote:
Meeka5280 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:03 am
my first time seeing Nate in a WHILE was in Shane's thread and he just looks sad as hell. All that money but it seems both of them are depressed or in Jeffree's case, Unhappy and depressed.
I wonder what their life is like inside that mismatched pink house?
Nate is really just a housecat to Jeffree lol. He just stays inside all day getting dressed up and spoiled, never actually getting to be independent :?
I wouldn't be surprised if Nate was taking the death of the pets hard. Even for all his dead-inside looks, I always get the impression he really loves the dogs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk
Probably because the dogs are the only real love and affection he receives in that house. We all know Jeffree isn’t capable of human emotions like loving someone beyond himself and his money. Sadly Nate has to pay for the life he chose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

Ever since someone here said he looks like Handsome Squidward, that's all I see.
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:49 am
LUL the brows look like someone just badly photoshopped them out, WHY DOES HE NOT HAVE BROWS? Can someone explain this? Is it a drag thing? I don't get it.
Lmao so ugly right. He mentioned in a video he shaved them off long ago bc he has very small eyelid space and he couldn’t do the eye looks he liked, so he shaved his brows to open up that space to pile on the eyeshadow.
He said his mom gave him a hard time about it when he was younger but that she “lives for it now” or some dumb quote like that lol

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

gossipislifedelete wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:06 am
Meeka5280 wrote:
Lmao so ugly right. He mentioned in a video he shaved them off long ago bc he has very small eyelid space and he couldn’t do the eye looks he liked, so he shaved his brows to open up that space to pile on the eyeshadow.
He said his mom gave him a hard time about it when he was younger but that she “lives for it now” or some dumb quote like that lol
Based on Drag videos I've seen, they dont shave off their brows but they conceal them and draw them higher up. Like they glue down their brows, cover it in power/concealer, then put color over it. Every drag queen I've seen draws brows higher up than their natural brows.
I wish jeffrey would do that. I think good brows really helps the face, and he needs all the help he could get. People say hes not actually that good with makeup. I wouldnt be surprised if this is his excuse and the real reason is that he sucks at drawing brows

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

gossipislifedelete wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:06 am
Meeka5280 wrote:
do u guys think j* actually talks to his mum or grandma. i genuinely think he doesn't but he just acts like he does. like the vid he did about following an old makeup routine and saying his grandma told him too....idk i feel like he just uses them in place for something he says to himself/his own ideas if that makes sense?
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Daisyyvelise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Daisyyvelise »

This is an old video. I already heard about the Make up Shayla but never seen the snap responses...just seen it now. She also talks about the RockyRoadKiller and he used the same excuse he did for James. Maybe lawyers were involved, IDK but I just think Jeffree messed with the wrong one when he came for James lOl.

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:36 pm
This is an old video. I already heard about the Make up Shayla but never seen the snap responses...just seen it now. She also talks about the RockyRoadKiller and he used the same excuse he did for James. Maybe lawyers were involved, IDK but I just think Jeffree messed with the wrong one when he came for James lOl.

they way j* is in those snaps is utterly disgusting and that's why i don't doubt for a second that j* sent those texts to james. it sounds exactly like the sicko.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Post by Guest »

what absolute dirt

ItsDickSlider
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ItsDickSlider »

Someone finally said it:
A YouTuber with little makeup experience is about to rake in millions with his new beauty collection, showing the power of viral fame: https://www.insider.com/buy-shane-dawso ... on-2019-11

lonajasmiin
Learner
Learner

Post by lonajasmiin »

ItsDickSlider wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:33 pm
Someone finally said it:
A YouTuber with little makeup experience is about to rake in millions with his new beauty collection, showing the power of viral fame: https://www.insider.com/buy-shane-dawso ... on-2019-11
This already got dragged by all the stans even though it actually analyzed the whole situation pretty well 🤭

lonajasmiin
Learner
Learner

Post by lonajasmiin »

Btw, has anyone noticed how Bretman Rock doesn't seem to want anything to do with Jeffree at all haha. I wonder why.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:03 am
my first time seeing Nate in a WHILE was in Shane's thread and he just looks sad as hell. All that money but it seems both of them are depressed or in Jeffree's case, Unhappy and depressed.
I wonder what their life is like inside that mismatched pink house?
I know Nate is just getting the consequences of his choice and I'm not saying he's a saint, but he always looks so dead inside and I don't think it can be just the pot he smokes. Actually, I think him being stoned all day could be to numb his feelings, probably of disgust with himself for throwing his dignity out the window for a comfortable lazy life. I don't even feel like he's about luxury and boujee stuff and he's certainly not about fame, I think it's more about being able to live easily without a worry and also helping support his family. It's still sad. The proverbial selling your soul to the devil.

He doesn't look like a bad kid, just dead inside and no personality, totally commanded by Joffrey. Joffrey dictates what he wears, what he says, his hair and everything and he's a boy toy to fill Joffrey's ego and fantasy of being with a "straight" guy and also project that bad bitch image that he's so hot that not even straight men can resist him.

I also don't feel like Nate is that intelligent and is easily manipulated. I think he doesn't even grasp the kind of controversies Joffrey was involved in and the snake he is. Or he just doesn't care.

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:54 pm
I love how on BGC people are SHOCKED that this sold out so quickly and trended all over social media, crashed sites etc. With the two channels combined, you have a total of nearly 40 million folk possibly over 50 percent of them, not including those that aren't subbed but just loved the collection or wanted it to say they had it, all heading to the same sites.

Person tries Jeffree Star Cosmetics first, can't get on that so goes to Morphe, can't get on that so goes to Beautylish etc and the crashes continue. Here in the UK Beautybay is the only place that stocks Jeffree stuff so I am not shocked that they crashed either. This was never going to be anything but a massive success sadly, as I said in an earlier post it didn't matter what crap they released, people would buy it anyway. Now we are going to have the unbearable months of restocks likely being sold out, Jeffree and Shane bragging on social media about 'breaking' the internet until Shane realises he applies make up like Helen Keller and decides to go back to not showering and playing with his belly button cheese again.
I'm dead.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Daisyyvelise wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:36 pm

Slightly out of topic but in that video (I really liked her points about Joffrey), she shows a old video of Joffrey talking to drag queen. I was very disturbed because not only his features were totally different but also his voice... wtf, the voice has nothing to do with his voice now or the way he speaks, How many years ago was it? Can a voice change like this? I dunno, I just found it weird.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

ItsDickSlider wrote:Someone finally said it:
This quote makes perfect sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

JS(keletor) and his conspiracy house of cosmetic horrors

Post by Guest »

The fact that these people only want to review the palette favourable to get their fans, also says a lot:

Like heaven forbid they get fans off their own merit, personality and creativity. Nope. They just had to be the first one to buy something to review and upload it to get the views and subs.

Also, does anyone else think the JS Star logo looks like it has a penis inside it? On those hoodies they were wearing on the Mall of America appearance I watched you could barely see the star outline and it legit looked like a hoodie of dicks.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Good gravy, he looks like a demented My Little Pony with his dopey mule Shane at his side. My Little Jeffree needs to hire himself a stylist and learn to contour his face to reduce the horsey appearance. His eyes really do look evil to me.

waimia
Learner
Learner

Post by waimia »

Also, does anyone else think the JS Star logo looks like it has a penis inside it? On those hoodies they were wearing on the Mall of America appearance I watched you could barely see the star outline and it legit looked like a hoodie of dicks.

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if that was intentional. It is Jeffree /r/ihavesex Star after all

Return to “Jeffree Star”