Jenna "Agoraphobic 32 year old lady" Marbles - Part 10

greenfaerie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jenna "Agoraphobic 32 year old lady" Marbles - Part 10

Post by greenfaerie » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:45 am

i_only_work_gl00ts wrote:Has anyone ever shared this here? I saw it in a twitter reply and just... wow. Seriously, what are they going to do if JnJ break up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big yikes. There are waaay simpler/less permanent ways to get someone’s attention, and I don’t even think Jenna or Julien are even aware? Kinda creepy.. I hope that girl got her own pets (from brief IG browse) tattooed before some random people she’s never met. This is something I feel like I’d see a YTer do on a dare/joke, hope her friends/family are raising an eyebrow for her full sanity lol. Yeeesh.. Pretty colors I guess?

Roxyblonde451
Informer
Informer

Post by Roxyblonde451 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:29 am

It's a sad state of affairs when you tattoo a couple of youtubers and their dogs on yourself, and even THEY (who clearly LOVE their pets) don't have them tatted on them. So many regrets coming that girls way. Just give it a few years. It's not like she even tattooed herself when Jenna was in her prime. Nope a tat of her when she's regressing, and putting out mediocre-at-best content.

hustlecat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hustlecat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:10 am

rudebintch wrote:
ghostbb wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm
i_only_work_gl00ts wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:54 pm
Has anyone ever shared this here? I saw it in a twitter reply and just... wow. Seriously, what are they going to do if JnJ break up?

Holy shit
If I were a tattoo artist and someone came into my shop and asked me to tattoo THAT on them, I'd probably kill myself. I can't even imagine getting a tattoo of someone whose videos I watch every once in a while, especially not a full portrait of two people and their dogs. Big yikes.
I checked out their other work. They have some really nice pieces, I really like their style. But seems like they do a lot of “goofy”/non-traditional/meme-y subjects as well. I see a Michael Scott tattoo, a “donut tell me what to do”, a pinup where the head of the girl is of a Sphinx cat, etc etc. So they seem to do a lot of tattoos like this.

Some people are of the mind that tattoos have to be deeply personal and something you will care about forever, others like to think of them as more of a way to express themselves as their life progresses, and use tattoos to commemorate things that matter to them at certain points in their lives. I won’t lie, I don’t “get” this J&J tattoo myself, but she might make the argument that even if J&J change or split, the moment of what and who they are “now” will still be something she holds dear and wants to remember forever.

rudebintch
Learner
Learner

Re: Jenna

Post by rudebintch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 am

hustlecat wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:10 am
rudebintch wrote:
ghostbb wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm
Has anyone ever shared this here? I saw it in a twitter reply and just... wow. Seriously, what are they going to do if JnJ break up?

Holy shit
If I were a tattoo artist and someone came into my shop and asked me to tattoo THAT on them, I'd probably kill myself. I can't even imagine getting a tattoo of someone whose videos I watch every once in a while, especially not a full portrait of two people and their dogs. Big yikes.
I checked out their other work. They have some really nice pieces, I really like their style. But seems like they do a lot of “goofy”/non-traditional/meme-y subjects as well. I see a Michael Scott tattoo, a “donut tell me what to do”, a pinup where the head of the girl is of a Sphinx cat, etc etc. So they seem to do a lot of tattoos like this.

Some people are of the mind that tattoos have to be deeply personal and something you will care about forever, others like to think of them as more of a way to express themselves as their life progresses, and use tattoos to commemorate things that matter to them at certain points in their lives. I won’t lie, I don’t “get” this J&J tattoo myself, but she might make the argument that even if J&J change or split, the moment of what and who they are “now” will still be something she holds dear and wants to remember forever.
Sounds like they tattoo a lot of people on Reddit who think it's cool and edgy to tattoo a meme on their entire back or something.

And I agree, in the end of the day it's her body and she can do whatever she wants with it. If she wants to get J&J tattooed on herself, it's her prerogative. But I would do something a bit more... tasteful. Maybe just the dogs' heads or something? That way, if (or when) they break up, she'd have a tattoo of silly looking dogs without too much need for explanation.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am

NOPE!NOPE!That's creepy !Both the tattoo [especially the teeth] AND the "idea" . :? :? :?
I'd understan if she was an actress or a singer and the girl got one of Jenna's "characters" tattood or lyric from a song,but girl,baby,WHY?
I'm 10000000% sure she'll regret that in a few years.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:35 am

Silver soul wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am

NOPE!NOPE!That's creepy !Both the tattoo [especially the teeth] AND the "idea" . :? :? :?
I'd understan if she was an actress or a singer and the girl got one of Jenna's "characters" tattood or lyric from a song,but girl,baby,WHY?
I'm 10000000% sure she'll regret that in a few years.
Lmao wow that doesn’t even look like Julien. It looks like Shane Dawson 😂 creepy for sure!

revenga
Informer
Informer

Post by revenga » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:54 am

I really liked this video! I wish she would do a series on their gaming chanel for this and similar stupid games.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:01 pm

I actually enjoyed the video and it was pretty funny, aside from the voice changer, that gets on my nerves lol.

Buut why does it seem like lately her videos have become something to prove people wrong?

"Jenna never leaves the house, shes a social recluse in a decline, shes lazy"
Jenna responds by going to the beach and making SURE we know in the podcast that they went to a bar together, on a date!

"Jenna acts so immature about any talk of sex like shes embarrassed or ashamed of it, and gets mad at Julien when he makes jokes"
Jenna responds by playing Love Life and choosing all the sexual-sounding options, as if to say "SEE guys I'm not a prude!!"
hmm

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Lmao, that tattoo is such a poor life decision. She'll realize soon enough...

Grockpot_Gorl
Learner
Learner

Post by Grockpot_Gorl » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Idk how anyone heard anything on the new video over her screaming like a complete moron for NO reason.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 pm

If I were gonna go out and get a poorly thought out tribute tattoo, I definitely would have just stuck to their dogs, because at least those turned out semi-cute, those people faces are TRAGIC. If they weren't posted here I wouldn't be able to tell who they were.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Grockpot_Gorl wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:29 pm
Idk how anyone heard anything on the new video over her screaming like a complete moron for NO reason.
Right? I thought this video might actually be ok, but I couldn't really hear or understand anything they were saying.

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:16 am

Jenna has lost her damn mind. I unsubscribed after that recent video with the different voices. Idk who she’s catering to with that baby voice but it’s not funny. It’s disturbing, creepy & annoying af. She thinks being an og youtuber translates to “whatever that comes outta my mouth is comedy.” she should get herself checked.

emmarie
Learner
Learner

Post by emmarie » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:37 pm

i have a feeling, much like bunny, once this pack of 12-16 year olds grows up, she's going to be screwed. i started watching her in college and found her so relatable back in the day. we are 2 years apart and it feels like i've grown up and she hasn't. instead of trying to keep her audience of girls 18-25 and have them grow with her, she's regressed a ton. and like with bunny, the old schticks don't be funny to kids anymore. the humor changes. and eventually they'll see her for what she is, a 30+ year old woman who stays at home and doesn't do anything. there's no entertainment in that. and there's no relatability in that. it's just sad that these youtubers cling to the way they want things to be without realizing that they need to constantly be working at what is *gasp!* their job. it'll be very interesting to see where the next 5 years, or even just 1-3, take us.

emmarie
Learner
Learner

Post by emmarie » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

ooh i realized i should have maybe said bunny as in grav3yardgirl not bunny as in the dog lol

Twintowerr
Learner
Learner

Post by Twintowerr » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:47 am

Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:01 pm
violetcrumble512 wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:35 am
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this and it may be bold of me to assume but I think Jenna constantly repeats the fact that she’s a ~32 year old lady~ is because she’s starting to feel old and that her life isn’t where she wants it to be. In my opinion it’s a subtle dig against Julien, he’s 27 and she’s soon to be 33 and they’ve been together for 6 years...it’s kind of like when are you going to propose, when are we going to get married, when are we going to have kids because I think she thinks she’s in that stage of life where it should be happening and there should be some progress in their relationship that’s not getting more dogs or plants.
I think the fact that all that stuff isn't happening is quite alarming. They used to talk about it all the time but now they don't? What is stopping them? They have been in a relationship so long, they got a dog together and bought a house. But not marriage and babies?
They're basically already unofficially married. What if she can't have children? It's rude to immediately ask where the kids are if you don't know what's going on in their lives. Believe it or not, some things are private.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Twintowerr wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:47 am
Teacup30 wrote:
violetcrumble512 wrote:
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this and it may be bold of me to assume but I think Jenna constantly repeats the fact that she’s a ~32 year old lady~ is because she’s starting to feel old and that her life isn’t where she wants it to be. In my opinion it’s a subtle dig against Julien, he’s 27 and she’s soon to be 33 and they’ve been together for 6 years...it’s kind of like when are you going to propose, when are we going to get married, when are we going to have kids because I think she thinks she’s in that stage of life where it should be happening and there should be some progress in their relationship that’s not getting more dogs or plants.
I think the fact that all that stuff isn't happening is quite alarming. They used to talk about it all the time but now they don't? What is stopping them? They have been in a relationship so long, they got a dog together and bought a house. But not marriage and babies?
They're basically already unofficially married. What if she can't have children? It's rude to immediately ask where the kids are if you don't know what's going on in their lives. Believe it or not, some things are private.
THANK YOU.

It is not alarming at all. They’re probably just not ready yet. It makes complete sense. Some people do actually want to wait before they’re ready for those things, financially, emotionally, maturity-wise, before they make these huge, life changing commitments. Can you really see them having kids, yet? Julien is still pretty young. All it means is they’re responsible enough to know when they aren’t ready for those things and hey maybe they really do wanna be sure that they’ve found the one they wanna marry. They just bought a house together. Slow your jelly rolls.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:54 pm

Twintowerr wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
violetcrumble512 wrote:
THIS!And I know it's kinda off topic,but why must children or marriage be obligatory? There's nothing wrong with just being happy in a relationship with the person you love without all these things.If it's dogs they want,as long as they take GOOD care of them,so be it.
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

Grockpot_Gorl
Learner
Learner

Post by Grockpot_Gorl » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Twintowerr wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
violetcrumble512 wrote:
Yes. My husband and I have been married 5 years and we are childless because we physically cannot conceive. It is not only rude to ask this question, but it is also no ones business why someone doesnt have kids.

I cant tell you how many shocked looks I get when I tell people we dont have kids...like we cant possibly be doing good without adding kids into the mix. Big shocker here, you can love someone without procreating...it is possible. Sorry....years of frustration built up over this.

dustfairy
Debater
Debater

Post by dustfairy » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:57 pm

i think the point the person was making is that JENNA and JULIEN used to talk about marriage and having kids and now have stopped, and wondering what has changed

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:07 pm

As a childless, unmarried person who's been with their SO for longer than a lot of marriages last, it's hard not to punch people in the face who ask about marriage and kids. Jenna has previously stated that she's ready for and wants kids so asking about it is annoying and rude because obviously, if they could have them, they probably would. I think the OP of the comment here meant it innocently based on Jenna's comments though.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:22 pm

dustfairy wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:57 pm
i think the point the person was making is that JENNA and JULIEN used to talk about marriage and having kids and now have stopped, and wondering what has changed
Couples tend to do that. It doesn’t always mean anything. It doesn’t mean yes we are 100% going to get married and have kids. You gotta make sure you and your SO are at least on the same page about what you want in life like marriage and children so you’re not wasting your time in a dead end relationship. Is it so hard to believe that they have decided they’d wait until they’re sure they’re ready and they are still of the mind they’re not ready yet?? Julien is only 27. He probably still has other things he wants to do and get straight before he takes the plunge. Just because we don’t hear them talking about it doesn’t mean they aren’t. At what point in their stupid drag makeup and Claire’s makeup video were they meant to broach the subject? Like an OP said, why is it so hard to believe they have chosen to keep that stuff private?

Grockpot_Gorl
Learner
Learner

Post by Grockpot_Gorl » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:59 pm

Idk, they are basically already married at this point. The only reason I could see them actually getting married is for benefits but shes rich anyway so it's not like it's a pressing issue. Why be in a hurry to tie the knot when you've been with someone for 6 years and already live with them? It quite literally is just a peice of paper at that point.

applejuice
Debater
Debater

Post by applejuice » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Watching the video on her Instagram story about bunny made me really sad. She's obviously really afraid of basically everything and I think that even they underestimated just how skittish Bunny is. I hope that they're taking Bunny out and about (like with the beach video) pretty regularly. I don't want to make theories about their mental state, but I hope that Jenna and Julien aren't using Bunny to try and mend their relationship

goldengossiper
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldengossiper » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:08 pm

applejuice wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:23 pm
Watching the video on her Instagram story about bunny made me really sad. She's obviously really afraid of basically everything and I think that even they underestimated just how skittish Bunny is. I hope that they're taking Bunny out and about (like with the beach video) pretty regularly. I don't want to make theories about their mental state, but I hope that Jenna and Julien aren't using Bunny to try and mend their relationship
That dog needs a Xanax, my god. I’m pretty sure that make doggy xannys, I know they do for cats.

They really should give her some kind of anti-anxiety drug for the time being though. She’s so high-strung and looks stressed out all the time.

Return to “JennaMarbles”