ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by ededdneddy »

radicalternative wrote:Just watched the Gender Reveal video. They're expecting a little baby boy! Almost everyone (including myself lol) was expecting a girl. :D
I had a small inkling that it would be a boy after Rachel wrote “he he” on her post at Jenn’s Baby Shower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leopardo
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Leopardo »

Does Jenn delete all negative / indifferent youtube comments ? everyone on youtube is so positive. Why are they all so worshipy?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Leopardo wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:00 am
Does Jenn delete all negative / indifferent youtube comments ? everyone on youtube is so positive. Why are they all so worshipy?
She's 9 months pregnant, what's the point shitting on her in comments, I don't see her videos being offensive or annoying to warrant that.

TortillaChips
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by TortillaChips »

Surprised there's no comments yet about Lennon :)

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

What kind of ominous name is that..

dreadful darling
Talker
Talker

Post by dreadful darling »

TortillaChips wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:35 am
Surprised there's no comments yet about Lennon :)
nooooooo please don't tell me she named her son Lennon wtf :/

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Yep, they named their son Lennon Jolliffe.

clawee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by clawee »

Lennon... the absent father who beat his wife (and was open about it) and cheated? I guess she likes white british men who have Asian fetishes and can play the guitar. The Beatles made great music but Lennon is the last Beatles name I would ever choose.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

clawee wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:49 pm
Lennon... the absent father who beat his wife (and was open about it) and cheated? I guess she likes white british men who have Asian fetishes and can play the guitar. The Beatles made great music but Lennon is the last Beatles name I would ever choose.
god the British man with the asian fetish didnt even click w me because I was so stuck on the fact that they went with such a white washed abusers name... OH JENN

Jenene
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jenene »

Hey! First time poster here! Has anyone noticed how little Stephanie (soothingsista) engages with Jenn and the group these days? Not sure if you guys talked about it before but I do wonder why. I hope all is well with them though.

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

ededdneddy wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:08 am
Hi, I’ve been a lurker for a while but this is my first time commenting here. I used to enjoy watching Jenn before she became out-of-touch & vapid.

Anyways, she announced recently that her so called clothing company she “ran”, Eggie, is no more! https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRrPYP7 ... _copy_link

Hope the link works ~

I honestly forgot about Jenn, but not surprised that Eggie didn't work out! The brand was basically just catering to people who were petite or had a similar body type as Jenn. She thought she can just slap her face onto something and be the next Forever21, but even that company is struggling. :-?

Congrats to J + B for their new addition though! Their birth vlog is up and is #37(30-something) trending in all of YT. Time to rake in that dough!

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Thisisridic wrote:
ededdneddy wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:08 am
Hi, I’ve been a lurker for a while but this is my first time commenting here. I used to enjoy watching Jenn before she became out-of-touch & vapid.

Anyways, she announced recently that her so called clothing company she “ran”, Eggie, is no more! https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRrPYP7 ... _copy_link

Hope the link works ~

I honestly forgot about Jenn, but not surprised that Eggie didn't work out! The brand was basically just catering to people who were petite or had a similar body type as Jenn. She thought she can just slap her face onto something and be the next Forever21, but even that company is struggling. :-?

Congrats to J + B for their new addition though! Their birth vlog is up and is #37(30-something) trending in all of YT. Time to rake in that dough!
Exactly! Her clothing line screamed cheap clothing that catered to a specific audience with an expensive price tag on it. Let’s not forget that she was supposed to show the factory but that didn’t happen. I’m glad it’s no longer there, plus urban outfitters & thredup have slashed their pricing on the clothes for more than 80% off

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

new video. when she said she didn’t want her traumas be carried to her son, it was pretty sad. lmfao @ one commenter saying it should be a documentary on Netflix Image

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Jenene wrote:Hey! First time poster here! Has anyone noticed how little Stephanie (soothingsista) engages with Jenn and the group these days? Not sure if you guys talked about it before but I do wonder why. I hope all is well with them though.
It’s been mentioned on here several times that they aren’t as close as they used to. at this point, the only person that’s keeping this friendship façade together is Ashley. i did noticed a few things tho:

speaking of Ashley, she recently got married, but jenn was nowhere to be seen. didn’t bother congratulating her …

every year, jenn & steph would publicly wished each other a happy birthday on ig by posting pics of one another. neither of them did that this year, yet jenn publicly wished emily a hbd

a bit random, but in jenn’s (under hiatus) book club, she highlighted Emily’s book recommendations. personally, I’d like to know what steph’s reading, what time of book genres she’s into

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

im late but wtf @ the name lennon. its so fucking awkward given jenn's obvious white boy worship

Jenene
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jenene »

ededdneddy wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:29 am
Jenene wrote:Hey! First time poster here! Has anyone noticed how little Stephanie (soothingsista) engages with Jenn and the group these days? Not sure if you guys talked about it before but I do wonder why. I hope all is well with them though.
It’s been mentioned on here several times that they aren’t as close as they used to. at this point, the only person that’s keeping this friendship façade together is Ashley. i did noticed a few things tho:

speaking of Ashley, she recently got married, but jenn was nowhere to be seen. didn’t bother congratulating her …

every year, jenn & steph would publicly wished each other a happy birthday on ig by posting pics of one another. neither of them did that this year, yet jenn publicly wished emily a hbd

a bit random, but in jenn’s (under hiatus) book club, she highlighted Emily’s book recommendations. personally, I’d like to know what steph’s reading, what time of book genres she’s into

Thanks for catching me up lol. I didn’t post this earlier but I noticed the day after my initial post, Jenn liked Steph’s pics and soon after they had a lunch date and posted about it too. I suppose it is hard to have your friendship displayed so publicly and then that friendship changes. Part of life. I wouldn’t know how to address it in their shoes either, other than to uphold the facade.

Oh well, Just nosy me being nosy 😅.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

_mei wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:35 pm
im late but wtf @ the name lennon. its so fucking awkward given jenn's obvious white boy worship
I don’t watch Jenn anymore but has she addressed why they chose Lennon? Anyone with more than 2 brain cells will always automatically make the connection to the British man (who sucked) with an Asian fetish? I like the name Lennon in general but under theme circumstances i would have had to pass on the name.

And knowing Jenn, and her history of being “ignorant” to social/political matters, I really wonder if she truly knows how absolutely trash John Lennon was and that, her son will now always unfortunately share that name.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

Lolokwow wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:23 pm

I don’t watch Jenn anymore but has she addressed why they chose Lennon? Anyone with more than 2 brain cells will always automatically make the connection to the British man (who sucked) with an Asian fetish? I like the name Lennon in general but under theme circumstances i would have had to pass on the name.

And knowing Jenn, and her history of being “ignorant” to social/political matters, I really wonder if she truly knows how absolutely trash John Lennon was and that, her son will now always unfortunately share that name.
honestly idek, i barely watch her nowadays but jenn has always been a pseudo intellect, i'm sure she thought it was a quirky indie name & doesn't care about the implications. i really feel for her kid, wasians sons that have asian moms like jenn always end up with a little internalized self hate. its ironic that she has to raise/uplift an asian man when she doesn't like them herself lmao

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Lolokwow wrote:
_mei wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:35 pm

Yes, let’s name a child after a talentless singer who had a song called “Woman is the N-Word (with an ER) of the World”, who just so happens to constantly mock the disabled, admits to being a wife-beater (and sung about it), drug addicting, politically clueless (like Jenn), irresponsibly glosses over their flaws (also like Jenn) and an emotional child abuser who showed more favoritism towards his youngest son w/ Yoko over his eldest son w/ his first wife because the youngest was a planned mixed-race baby while his other son was a unplanned, whiskey baby that he didn’t bother to care for.” Perfect Idea, Jenn & Ben! Image /sarcasm

ededdneddy
Talker
Talker

Post by ededdneddy »

Jenene wrote:
ededdneddy wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:29 am

Thanks for catching me up lol. I didn’t post this earlier but I noticed the day after my initial post, Jenn liked Steph’s pics and soon after they had a lunch date and posted about it too. I suppose it is hard to have your friendship displayed so publicly and then that friendship changes. Part of life. I wouldn’t know how to address it in their shoes either, other than to uphold the facade.

Oh well, Just nosy me being nosy Image.
No problem! Glad I could help :)

Someone mentioned this on here last year when Stephanie posted her BF does my makeup (which has since been deleted), she was asked who were her top 3 fav people in her life. Her response? “They’re all Taurus!” Jenn’s a Virgo/Libra cusp. doesn’t really help that when you Google Jenn, one of the first questions ask if she & Steph are still friends Image. like you said, friendships change, people change, it’s a part of life. just wish they can both be upfront about it rather than hiding it

Return to “Jenn Im”