ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by frizzzx86 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:20 pm

assthetic wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:39 pm
POV ur a big fan of jenn im and wearing her impractical eggie top
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:33 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by n0seyneighbour » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:53 am

Jen - i like to plan things, we're going to do fun things.
Screenshot_20191104-190811.jpg
Lol it was my mistake for thinking that they'd do something beyond get a massage and eat like the other 500 times they've travelled
Sent by my nosey fingers


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by Saturnangela7878 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:23 pm

—- deleted
Last edited by Saturnangela7878 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by Saturnangela7878 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm

I wish she’d collaborate with youtuber lindiebotes and go learn korean already . I wonder how many months or years ago Jen said she decided to learn korean on the drops app. I hardly doubt she’s still doing it since she got so upset about missing meditation streak on some app however many months back... that incident was hilarious because it’s such a childish reaction. I say this because None of Jen’s vids of me interest me bc it’s the same shit over and over again and she’s very fake in them. The view counts seem high and steady as far as I can tell so somebody likes her content... I’m shocked how she can live with such little mental stimulation... as evidenced by her English errors like the title of this thread. Her mind used to be more sharp no??

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by kimdoyeon » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:36 pm

Saturnangela7878 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm
I wish she’d collaborate with youtuber lindiebotes and go learn korean already . I wonder how many months or years ago Jen said she decided to learn korean on the drops app. I hardly doubt she’s still doing it since she got so upset about missing meditation streak on some app however many months back... that incident was hilarious because it’s such a childish reaction. I say this because None of Jen’s vids of me interest me bc it’s the same shit over and over again and she’s very fake in them. The view counts seem high and steady as far as I can tell so somebody likes her content... I’m shocked how she can live with such little mental stimulation... as evidenced by her English errors like the title of this thread. Her mind used to be more sharp no??
rofl yea about the meditation app, it totally contradicts the purpose of meditating and the way she shared it thinking that she's being relatable or quirky....... girl no. i think she's no longer that invested in her channel, her content has been repetitive for a long time, her vlogs are all sponsored by either hellofresh or audible, her fashion sense is also no longer unique or special.

echohecko
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by echohecko » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:10 pm

chena wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:16 pm
Holy horse 🐴 teeth!! What is wrong with her new veneers? Did she get the wrong size? They remind me of the fake teeth I wore as a kid during Halloween.
Like Hilary Duff when she first got veneers. They look like they’re crashing into her bottom teeth.

Image

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:33 pm
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by n0seyneighbour » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:30 pm

I can't with these shoes.. Looking at the other girls she could have had the same height with cuter shoes but Jenn has got to be "different"
IMG_20191128_100110.jpg
IMG_20191130_022838.jpg
Sent by my nosey fingers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by Saturnangela7878 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:49 pm

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:30 pm
I can't with these shoes.. Looking at the other girls she could have had the same height with cuter shoes but Jenn has got to be "different"IMG_20191128_100110.jpgIMG_20191130_022838.jpg

Sent by my nosey fingers
Lol at her classy pose. Is she trying to show us her underwear or her shoes ??

User avatar
cellophane
Learner
Learner
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:31 pm
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by cellophane » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm

"let's check if I still like SK II products... Sponsored by SK II". come on.
S.

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 am
Has thanked: 534 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by jewelkitty » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:19 am

cellophane wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm
"let's check if I still like SK II products... Sponsored by SK II". come on.
This sort of shit is what annoys me most about sponsorship, it's absurdly fake. Does she take us for stupid toddlers or what?

echohecko
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by echohecko » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:32 pm

jewelkitty wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:19 am
cellophane wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm
"let's check if I still like SK II products... Sponsored by SK II". come on.
This sort of shit is what annoys me most about sponsorship, it's absurdly fake. Does she take us for stupid toddlers or what?

It doesn’t make sense to me when she claims that the SK essence has been the one skin care product that has remained consistent in her skincare routine throughout the years, because of “what it’s done to her skin” (reducing dark spots and fine lines), and that before using SK, her skincare was just minimal.
I don’t exactly know what she means by “minimal”, but it sounds like she didn’t know much about different skincare products to begin with.

If SK is the “most consistent” product she’s been using, how does she know she wouldn’t have benefited the same from other products in her skincare, had she given it the same chance she did for SK? I haven’t tried SK, so I don’t know whether or not it’s good, but her video is misleading to basically say that SK has not lived up to the other products in her routine, if that’s the only product she’s been treating with the highest regard... huh?!

And not only Jenn, but all these people on YouTube making the similar claims. How do they know something is good and reducing dark spots and smoothening the skin and etc, if they haven’t stopped using it for a while to see how their skin would react to the sudden absence of that so-amazing product? There are sooo many other factors to take into account, like their diet (which Jenn has changed her eating habits), different make up products they cake on (which they all try and use all sorts of foundations), switching to different sunblocks, etc.

So yeah, they must think we’re stupid toddlers, and their reviews lack the proper experimentation.

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by kimdoyeon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:37 pm

echohecko wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:32 pm
jewelkitty wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:19 am
cellophane wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:44 pm
"let's check if I still like SK II products... Sponsored by SK II". come on.
This sort of shit is what annoys me most about sponsorship, it's absurdly fake. Does she take us for stupid toddlers or what?

It doesn’t make sense to me when she claims that the SK essence has been the one skin care product that has remained consistent in her skincare routine throughout the years, because of “what it’s done to her skin” (reducing dark spots and fine lines), and that before using SK, her skincare was just minimal.
I don’t exactly know what she means by “minimal”, but it sounds like she didn’t know much about different skincare products to begin with.

If SK is the “most consistent” product she’s been using, how does she know she wouldn’t have benefited the same from other products in her skincare, had she given it the same chance she did for SK? I haven’t tried SK, so I don’t know whether or not it’s good, but her video is misleading to basically say that SK has not lived up to the other products in her routine, if that’s the only product she’s been treating with the highest regard... huh?!

And not only Jenn, but all these people on YouTube making the similar claims. How do they know something is good and reducing dark spots and smoothening the skin and etc, if they haven’t stopped using it for a while to see how their skin would react to the sudden absence of that so-amazing product? There are sooo many other factors to take into account, like their diet (which Jenn has changed her eating habits), different make up products they cake on (which they all try and use all sorts of foundations), switching to different sunblocks, etc.

So yeah, they must think we’re stupid toddlers, and their reviews lack the proper experimentation.
she's just BS-ing. girl knows nothing about skincare. just look at how she screws up her sunscreen application. her crow feet around her eyes are prominent and she's gotten a whole bunch of new freckles/pigmentation on her skin.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by Saturnangela7878 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:58 pm

She knows nothing about skincare.. I find it hilarious how she said in one of her grwm Video that people clocked her for not using enough sunscreen Then she proceeded to apply not enough sunscreen. Is clocked even used correctly here?? Her application technique was horrible too. There is no point spending thousands of dollars on skincare ( la mer, sk2 etc add up) if you’re not using sunscreen. hell in one of her vlogs she was trying to tan to match her body to her face or something. No idea why she thins sk2 helped maintain and improve her skin. It’s not like she looks the same as 6 years ago. She’s aging like most people. She owes her skin to her genes. Even then there are people who have better genes than her.

itsjuliabish
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:34 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by itsjuliabish » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:16 pm

Lurked here for a bit now, and I'm jumping in to comment on two things:

1. The Korean learning. I am Canadian-born Korean and never stepped foot in Korea in my entire life. My parents have spoken exclusively in Korean to me for as long as I can remember. Although growing up I did speak to them in English (because as a diasporic youth, I rebelled against them by using the logic 'we're in Canada, we speak English here' to my parents, which I am still so repentful of today) I was still able to pick up Korean here and there. Yes, my pronunciation is FUCKED and nowhere near natural, but I am astounded at how little she knows. Her claims in her videos that she doesn't know how to speak Korean and is making efforts? I don't buy it. Yes, she can and is allowed to feel frustrated with language barriers, but if you truly wanted to do something about, you do it. The lack of progression in her Korean development and learning just goes to show that she's not completely in it 100%. That's fine too, but I feel like continuing to say that she's "trying" is almost an insult because it's all words and no action to show for it.

2. Jenn has devolved since her younger, thrifting YT days. I think this is a cumulation of a lot of different factors, limited to but not including: people around her who do not challenge her to actually find something meaningful (looking at u Ben), an environment that promotes a SINGULAR type of lifestyle and equates it to "success", and a complete lack of conviction. From what I see, she has lost passion in what she does, and would benefit overall as a person (and as a contributor to society) if she focuses her attentions elsewhere and drops social media and YT entirely. Doing so would also give her a new perspective, hopefully encourage her to be introspective about the disgusting level of entitlement she exhibits and privilege that she has been squandering. The whole "orange" thing? Just, no. The therapist/research professor? Even more no. Those claims just discredit those professions and THEIR efforts, because I think Jenn believes that because of the tiny exposure to therapy that she had (as a client, and not a therapist), she has the mental capacity and physical energy to go through years of college and training for those taxing dedication-requiring professions.

Apparently Jenn lurks here so, if you're reading this: really examine your life for a bit.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:48 pm
Has thanked: 643 times
Been thanked: 577 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by Loopdoops » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:28 am

I love how Jenn does these Eggie dinner parties to celebrate her success in Eggie and everyone inflates her ego by doting on her for being such a “boss babe”. In Sophia’s second Womn. Bts video, at least she highlighted her team and the main engine running the show. The real “boss ass bitch” is Robin. The person that comes up with the designs and seeks out the factories that make the garments and fabrics. I do see Weylie and Sophia only as the face and social media marketers for their brand, at least they funded this thing from the ground up and give credit behind their team.

Jenn on the other hand...where’s your factory and office tour?? Where do you get the fabrics for some of your “sustainable” garments? Her main work is putting out shitty videos and doing photo shoots for her glamorized forever 21 brand. It’s such a joke to me people are willing to spend over $50 for the poor quality. My question for Jenn is why does everyone suck up to you when everyone else are actual above you in terms of work ethic and being proactive about the issues regarding fast fashion? I really don’t see longevity in Eggie and I wish her friends stop supporting something so wasteful to the environment.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 155 times
Been thanked: 453 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by frizzzx86 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:21 pm

following

kimchijeon
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 172 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by kimchijeon » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:21 pm

itsjuliabish wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:16 pm
Lurked here for a bit now, and I'm jumping in to comment on two things:

1. The Korean learning. I am Canadian-born Korean and never stepped foot in Korea in my entire life. My parents have spoken exclusively in Korean to me for as long as I can remember. Although growing up I did speak to them in English (because as a diasporic youth, I rebelled against them by using the logic 'we're in Canada, we speak English here' to my parents, which I am still so repentful of today) I was still able to pick up Korean here and there. Yes, my pronunciation is FUCKED and nowhere near natural, but I am astounded at how little she knows. Her claims in her videos that she doesn't know how to speak Korean and is making efforts? I don't buy it. Yes, she can and is allowed to feel frustrated with language barriers, but if you truly wanted to do something about, you do it. The lack of progression in her Korean development and learning just goes to show that she's not completely in it 100%. That's fine too, but I feel like continuing to say that she's "trying" is almost an insult because it's all words and no action to show for it.

2. Jenn has devolved since her younger, thrifting YT days. I think this is a cumulation of a lot of different factors, limited to but not including: people around her who do not challenge her to actually find something meaningful (looking at u Ben), an environment that promotes a SINGULAR type of lifestyle and equates it to "success", and a complete lack of conviction. From what I see, she has lost passion in what she does, and would benefit overall as a person (and as a contributor to society) if she focuses her attentions elsewhere and drops social media and YT entirely. Doing so would also give her a new perspective, hopefully encourage her to be introspective about the disgusting level of entitlement she exhibits and privilege that she has been squandering. The whole "orange" thing? Just, no. The therapist/research professor? Even more no. Those claims just discredit those professions and THEIR efforts, because I think Jenn believes that because of the tiny exposure to therapy that she had (as a client, and not a therapist), she has the mental capacity and physical energy to go through years of college and training for those taxing dedication-requiring professions.

Apparently Jenn lurks here so, if you're reading this: really examine your life for a bit.
Thank you for your perspective as a 2nd gen korean. Pronunciation is a non-issue in my view, accents are developed as young children and as long as people can understand you who really cares? I also don't feel that she really tries, she has the time, money and resources to learn it anytime she wants, it's like life has handed her opportunities to learn on a golden platter and she's saying meh no thanks. If she just owned the fact that she's comfortable where she is and doesn't think the time/money/effort it would take to learn would be worth it she wouldn't seem so disingenuous. It's pretty normal for diasporic koreans to not speak it at all beyond basic greetings and they all live life just fine.

echohecko
Talker
Talker
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:01 am
Has thanked: 124 times
Been thanked: 305 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by echohecko » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:20 pm

Omg Jenn pretending to love and care for Cheeki more than she does with obligatory Instagram posts, and in her most recent YT video when Ben was comforting Cheeki for being insecure around big groups of people and then Jenn’s afterthought comment “yeah she has social anxietyyyy”.

And why did the both of them need to wash Cheeki together?! Wtf that made no sense. Bet my money Ben always washes her and Jenn calculatingly “I’ll help you babe. Where’s my camera”.

Jenn is horrible at acting/fabricating. Just stop

And this moment where she rambles on about her new closet space and walks into Ben’s office, speaks volumes. Cheeki loves Ben so much more because he’s the primary caregiver. Which it isn’t a crime to feel no connection to your pet, but to act like it is just cringe. Why does everythinggg she says sound calculative and full of shit. She can’t possibly be that disingenuous.

Image

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker
Posts: 143
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 am
Has thanked: 534 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by jewelkitty » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 am

Is it just me or was she even more stupid and airheaded in that video than normal?

kimdoyeon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 560
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 124 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by kimdoyeon » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:25 pm

jewelkitty wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:14 am
Is it just me or was she even more stupid and airheaded in that video than normal?
i felt it too. the way she reacted about the dining chairs, when she saw the truck, when she got the shot she liked filming the skii video, that weirdly enthusiastic talk about workout music.. plus the excessive amount of MMMMM whenever she eats.

berrycakes
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by berrycakes » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:41 pm

I don’t really follow Jenn so sorry if this is common knowledge but is Emily her assistant now? I find it a bit odd she’s in Paris with Jenn.

User avatar
graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 608
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 am
Has thanked: 652 times
Been thanked: 677 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by graylights » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:43 pm

berrycakes wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:41 pm
I don’t really follow Jenn so sorry if this is common knowledge but is Emily her assistant now? I find it a bit odd she’s in Paris with Jenn.
After the flop that was her eating disorder promotion brand for brides to be, Emily started a "PR agency" which is basically just herself and her only clients are Weylie and Jenn. She basically fucks around on their Instagram accounts for Eggie and Womn all day.

ilikedonuts
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:59 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by ilikedonuts » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:38 pm

graylights wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:43 pm
berrycakes wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:41 pm
I don’t really follow Jenn so sorry if this is common knowledge but is Emily her assistant now? I find it a bit odd she’s in Paris with Jenn.
After the flop that was her eating disorder promotion brand for brides to be, Emily started a "PR agency" which is basically just herself and her only clients are Weylie and Jenn. She basically fucks around on their Instagram accounts for Eggie and Womn all day.
Another client is feinerman (I think that's how it's spelt) vision, the same place Jenn and Sophia got their laser eye surgery done for free. Honestly Emily hit the jackpot - have you guys seen her house? It's incredible, especially considering LA prices.

Doing no work and being that rich is the dream 😂

itsjuliabish
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:34 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by itsjuliabish » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:56 am

echohecko wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:20 pm
Omg Jenn pretending to love and care for Cheeki more than she does with obligatory Instagram posts, and in her most recent YT video when Ben was comforting Cheeki for being insecure around big groups of people and then Jenn’s afterthought comment “yeah she has social anxietyyyy”.

And why did the both of them need to wash Cheeki together?! Wtf that made no sense. Bet my money Ben always washes her and Jenn calculatingly “I’ll help you babe. Where’s my camera”.

Jenn is horrible at acting/fabricating. Just stop

And this moment where she rambles on about her new closet space and walks into Ben’s office, speaks volumes. Cheeki loves Ben so much more because he’s the primary caregiver. Which it isn’t a crime to feel no connection to your pet, but to act like it is just cringe. Why does everythinggg she says sound calculative and full of shit. She can’t possibly be that disingenuous.

Image
Kind of off topic, but omg that screenshot captures one of my pet peeves. I find it incredibly space-wasting and inefficient when she (and other similar influencers) buy those Ikea bookshelves/storage/display unit but not actually maximize the amount of potential display space/storage with it. There is something called drawers, or inserts, or even tiered displays- with a tiered approach, she could literally display all the cameras and go-pros on a SINGULAR shelf without it looking cluttered. There is 0 practicality and all looks (which is 100% jenn's brand tbh) but that infuriates me. /end rant

livingvicariously123
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: ImJennIm: Wigs Have Doubled Tenfold - Part 8

Post by livingvicariously123 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:29 am

did you guys see how many times she said "like" in her storytelling video? i get that public speaking isn't her forte but this was a story she WROTE... she could've rehearsed it better instead of dropping "like" a million times throughout her sentences.

Post Reply

Return to “Jenn Im”