Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Dirtylittledeadbeatmomxo and Myhusbandhasnobackbonexo - Evettexo Part 5

Post by Losangeles24 »

emnidelete9 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:47 pm
Btw, Blanca spent nearly three minutes talking about a multi USB charger. She was like “it has 1,2,3,4,5,6 ports.” Like congrats, you can count?? & then she goes “now I’m going to connect the charger on the wall, then I’m going to connect my wire to the charger, and connect whatever electronic I need to charge to the wire.” She literally went step by step... she acted like we’re aliens who don’t know how to put something to charge or how a portable charger works. I know her girls are dumb, but damn! Then she makes la gorda call her a genius 🙄 Blanca wants praise for the littlest shit.
Yea she acted like she invented it, it was so stupid. Just because your purchase something doesn’t mean you’re a genius !

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

emnidelete9 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:35 pm
In her newest vlog, Blanca says Max is lucky to have a padrino that loves Max like a son, but when she mentioned the madrina which is Viv, Ulysses said “sometimes.” As in Viv sometimes shows Max much love, but not like how the padrino does. I found his little slick comment funny bc Viv doesn’t seem motherly. Viv walks around like a caveman lol... anyway Ivette sure made a big splash 🐳.
I noticed that too,thats what she get! “Lil” Ivette is the one that takes care of him all the time and she was taking care of him when she chose her sister,she should’ve chosen her!!!
How clueless are useless and lazyxo,they couldn’t see if Viv’s kids are always with grannyxo. She dumps him off with her any chance she gets,what made them think she was going to give Max any attention if she doesn’t even give it to her own kids ???
That’s why I laugh when everyone suggest Judith like as if she’s interested in someone else’s baby right now. If she think she’s gonna show Camila a lot of attention she’s not and if she does it’s for show,because all these girls care about is pictures on the gram and how they look. Judith’s too busy getting drunk to notice anyone else.
The bigger joke is useless and lazyxo don’t even pay their kids any attention,but yet they want someone else to do it lol.
Last edited by Losangeles24 on Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1lovee
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by 1lovee »

emnidelete9 wrote:
In her newest vlog, Blanca says Max is lucky to have a padrino that loves Max like a son, but when she mentioned the madrina which is Viv, Ulysses said “sometimes.” As in Viv sometimes shows Max much love, but not like how the padrino does. I found his little slick comment funny bc Viv doesn’t seem motherly. Viv walks around like a caveman lol... anyway Ivette sure made a big splash 🐳.

Lmfao ! I didn’t see that in her vlog. Poor Ivette. The fuck she wearing under her undies?? A damn pad or what is that 😂😂😂😂😂

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

WORTHLESSXO
70D7FB30-3484-4647-AEEC-BCB872F8E7BE.jpeg
Max is still face forward.
In last nights vlog, she said she wasn’t sure if she WANTED to put a gate around the pool or not, as Max is running around the pool and she’s not able to keep up with him . So once again she’s going to put his life in danger,because grannyxo won’t be able to catch him if he falls in the pool! She had a lot of comments last night of people telling her to put a gate, no doubt she’s deleted tthem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

deletelovee wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:03 pm
emnidelete9 wrote:

Lmfao ! I didn’t see that in her vlog. Poor Ivette. The fuck she wearing under her undies?? A damn pad or what is that 😂😂😂😂😂
Lmfao I have no idea! Ivette is childish so it might just be a diaper

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:18 pm
What kind of idiot is she ??? Seriously ??? She finds it hard to keep Max away from Camila,when Camila is in her bassinet?? It’s not like they can play together right now, she’s a newborn.How hard is it to keep them in separate rooms with all the help she has?? Why didn’t the fool keep Max from her nephew when she knew he was sick ???

Which one of you replied to Lazyxo’s tweet with this???
I’m dying💀💀 When I saw her filming “lil” Ivette, I thought what a b@&$! Why wouldn’t she of edited that out?? She left it on purpose knowing people would make fun!
909278E3-D32B-4D67-9D34-A23B55B682C7.jpeg
She disabled her comments again.

Post by Guest »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
ggg wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:43 am
SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:Holy shit! Is the same damn face. Imagine having your face all fucked up with botox and fillers so it now resembles a mask. LOL!
ImageImageImageImage
she thinks she’s cute though Image lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ggg,how you come up with the funniest shit? I just read the “baby tastebuds” comment and almost woke my baby up from its nap. :rofl: :rofl:
That should be the name of the next thread “vendettlookingface or babytastebudsxo”Image

lmao! i’m an Aries. we’re some funny bitches

oh & welcome by the way Image

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

She’s so thirsty
E256F55F-74A2-4808-BFD2-7FAFFA7A26F5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

I can’t post pics for some reason but someone replied on Benny’s tweet about his song with a pic of Ivette bending as she jumped in the pool. Lmaoooo I nearly spit out my food

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

verarosee643 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:59 pm
I can’t post pics for some reason but someone replied on Benny’s tweet about his song with a pic of Ivette bending as she jumped in the pool. Lmaoooo I nearly spit out my food

Omg

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

Wait here it is. How fucked up of Blanca to leave this in her vlog. She builds herself up by embarrassing others

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

She played her own niece dirty like that just to keep her down. What a bitch! I don’t care if it is her auntie, that witch is that girl’s worst enemy. In the same vlog she leaves the pool shot, and moment’s before she tells her something like “look at you acting like your own boss”. She is so used to having her puppet-nanny-nice around that actually believes Ivette doesn’t or shouldn’t have a mind of her own.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:32 pm
She played her own niece dirty like that just to keep her down. What a bitch! I don’t care if it is her auntie, that witch is that girl’s worst enemy. In the same vlog she leaves the pool shot, and moment’s before she tells her something like “look at you acting like your own boss”. She is so used to having her puppet-nanny-nice around that actually believes Ivette doesn’t or shouldn’t have a mind of her own.
Too bad Ivette doesn't see through her bullshit like we do.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:32 pm
This is part of why Ivette is depressed. Living with someone like Blancuuh who is obsessed with showing off how quick she drops her baby weight and fakes having hips by standing with her leg all distorted, and photoshopping the shit out of her pictures, and purposely encouraging Ivette to continue having no healthy eating habits, excessive drinking, and not think about her future is crushing to Ivette's already almost nonexistent self esteem.

verarosee643
Informer
Informer

Post by verarosee643 »

She’s such an attention whore. She prob looks like lord farquad from shrek or whateva

Makeup2524
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Makeup2524 »

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

We need a new thread almost at our limit.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

verarosee643 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:37 pm
She’s such an attention whore. She prob looks like lord farquad from shrek or whateva

She’s dragging it out like everything else for attention
AD1C10C0-4444-4452-AAA2-8F394281D476.jpeg

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Looks the same lol
1CF58CB5-8037-4437-B39D-E9829FCBE0F4.jpeg

Welder
Talker
Talker

Post by Welder »

AGAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO HER POSTING SCHEDULE SHE WAS SPEAKING ABOUT JUST LAST NIGHT.... NOMBRE PUROS FALLOS CON TRASHXO... LIES AFTER LIES .
AND SHE COULD'VE GONE SHORTER HER HAIR STILL LOOKS THE SAME... SHE EXAGGERATES TOO MUCH

Return to “Evettexo”