David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 36)

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 36)

Post by Mosie926 »

Sigh, dredging up old expired talked about several times in the thread Erin tea.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

pqohwow
Debater
Debater

Post by pqohwow »

Carly is dumb af

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

Who said Lucy wasn't following David anymore? She is following him.

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:27 pm
noonywel wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:24 am
apparently theres several videos circulating around twitter of younger Erin saying the n word.....as in saying it even w the R. idrk what that really means for her career wise/drama wise, as I don't think her following his large enough for cancel culture, but its a no from me.
Cancel culture is so selective nowadays. Those videos have been around for a long time now & most people have already seen them and just decided to ignore it completely. I get that she was blackout drunk, but I still don't get how everyone can continuously trash all the fucked up things the guys do but give all the girls a free pass. :roll:
I don’t think it’s even that it’s selective. I think it’s just that people don’t actually care, especially when it comes to YouTubers. Even when people do get “cancelled” the outrage last for a few months at the most and then it’s back to normal. Let’s face it the majority of vlog squad viewers are white so they don’t really care if Erin used or even still uses the “N word”. As long as she’s not being openly KKK level racist, people will still support and dismiss people talking about it as “ dredging up old expired tea”

Just want to clarify I don’t think Erin is racist

Sakurabell
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sakurabell »

Loved C&E’s new vid! Everyone leave poor Carl alone, some of us just can’t remember faces haha, I think I struggled just as hard as she did but got stuck on different people. I work in retail and there are times when I greet someone and they’ll pass by just a few minutes later and I’ve already forgotten what they look like and end up greeting them again by mistake, so I’ll defend Carly on this until I die lol. And thank you Joe for coming through with a new mukbang just in time for my lunch break, I love having meals with David 😂

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Mosie926 wrote:Sigh, dredging up old expired talked about several times in the thread Erin tea.
It's new to me. Just another reason it dislike her stupid ass imo.

teenagers18
Learner
Learner

Post by teenagers18 »

Dachshund134 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:18 pm
Who said Lucy wasn't following David anymore? She is following him.
She unfollowed him, followed Natalie and then started following him again the next day according to tumblr

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

Natalie being the only girl with a cardboard cut out...

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

Jasons newest video was really bland. It was 90% Vardon.

pqohwow
Debater
Debater

Post by pqohwow »

absolutetrash wrote:Jasons newest video was really bland. It was 90% Vardon.
Yeah I mean Jason is boring and unfunny on his own so he has to leach off of someone. Obviously he didn't have footage that day so he just went lazy as always and filmed that lazy boring video with Vardan.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

pqohwow
Debater
Debater

Post by pqohwow »

monak wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:Sigh, dredging up old expired talked about several times in the thread Erin tea.
It's new to me. Just another reason it dislike her stupid ass imo.
Erin has the most unlikable personality out of the squad. Not surprised that she is racist too, she gives off bad vibe.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I don't personally give a shit what Erin once said, same with any of them. Its like how Jeff once did some crimes, its in the past and he has proven himself to be a solid individual who has no intention of repeating his mistakes. Nobody in the vlog squad currently uses racist language. They treat everyone the same and don't care what colour people are. If someone was doing that sort of thing now then that would be different.

I actually think it reflects quite poorly on people who go and find this stuff and drag it up with the intention of trying to cancel someone. Its just vindictive.

And why is it always the bloody N word? Can we be original next time, try and cancel people over tripping a baby or something? But only if they did it in the past week. Otherwise GTFO.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Does Jason think his demographic is like 14y/olds? Is that maybe why I can't stand his vids? His last one isn't worth the watch at all. I skipped through it, got second hand embarrassment from him yelling at people dressed up on the street and then confused about the life sized cardboard cut outs. Was that just to lure the VS out to come see you? David was smart to say he was too tired for that one.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

So David's latest video was pulled by YouTube?

pqohwow
Debater
Debater

Post by pqohwow »

monak wrote:So David's latest video was pulled by YouTube?
No, he probably deleted it himself because it was awful bad vlog and he didn’t get good views. Also the stupid Dom’s bit, seriously dom is disgusting creep, why he keeps him in the vlogs?!.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

It says it was removed for breaking community guidelines.

Coffeebean
Learner
Learner

Post by Coffeebean »

monak wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:12 am
It says it was removed for breaking community guidelines.
Im guessing almost burning down your house isnt family friendly enough.

noonywel
Debater
Debater

Post by noonywel »

Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:21 am
I don't personally give a shit what Erin once said, same with any of them. Its like how Jeff once did some crimes, its in the past and he has proven himself to be a solid individual who has no intention of repeating his mistakes. Nobody in the vlog squad currently uses racist language. They treat everyone the same and don't care what colour people are. If someone was doing that sort of thing now then that would be different.

I actually think it reflects quite poorly on people who go and find this stuff and drag it up with the intention of trying to cancel someone. Its just vindictive.

And why is it always the bloody N word? Can we be original next time, try and cancel people over tripping a baby or something? But only if they did it in the past week. Otherwise GTFO.
lol imagine telling people to GTFO for being hurt/offended if a YouTuber they like/associates w someone they like turns up to have a racist ‘past’. There are several videos of her saying it I believe. And complaining at people cancelling people for the N word...is that not a bad thing in your books? Not original enough? Blacks not as worthy as babies? Sorry teacup, I hate to get political, but I couldn’t let this post slide

. I agree cancel culture has it’s flaws, but the whole VS has dodgy/racist moments in their past, that are continuously ignored. Even apparently Natalie deleted her old twitter due to her own high school tweets. Compared to Jeff, who has actually shown his change, and rejected his life of crime, we really have no idea what the VS political thoughts are, they don’t talk about it.

Obviously people can change, and cancel culture is wrong to an extent when it’s literally just done for the sake of cancelling someone for the sake of it, about things in the past when people have legit changed, but the VS is just a bunch of rich mostly white comedians, who are becoming evermore entitled. But you have to realise how hurtful it can be for people to discover things that happened, and can’t just ignore it because it was in the past, or the n word is ‘not original’ enough to be annoyed at.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Why? They really do hate him! Its not like he gave us explicit instructions on how to burn our own houses down. Disappointing, could totally have used that insurance pay out...

On to C&E's vid, my girl Carly isn't stupid. I'm very much the same and would probably embarrass myself even worse than she did. Julian Solomita is also the same. I think it is to do with how our brains store information. I'm terrible with faces and names, and that includes names for objects not just people. Yet I can recall all kinds of pointless facts including stupidly useless vlog squad facts.

Carly might have something called Face Blindness or Prosopagnosia.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/sho ... en-realise

Coffeebean
Learner
Learner

Post by Coffeebean »

Teacup30 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:52 am
Why? They really do hate him! Its not like he gave us explicit instructions on how to burn our own houses down. Disappointing, could totally have used that insurance pay out...

On to C&E's vid, my girl Carly isn't stupid. I'm very much the same and would probably embarrass myself even worse than she did. Julian Solomita is also the same. I think it is to do with how our brains store information. I'm terrible with faces and names, and that includes names for objects not just people. Yet I can recall all kinds of pointless facts including stupidly useless vlog squad facts.

Carly might have something called Face Blindness or Prosopagnosia.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/sho ... en-realise
I think his lack of warning not to do that stuff at home is what got it pulled.
You can post experiment on youtube but warnings should always be given.

Face blindness would be too extreme for carly. That would also mean not being able to recognize close friends and family.

I think she just has a terrible memory in that regard.

Return to “David Dobrik”