Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distwitter

Post by mtalps »

Cleanhandsavelives wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:49 am
Honestly fuck Spokesmayne. Pumping out a video to seem like he's a victim. Their entire relationship was him forcing her to go to the parks with him, you never saw them do anything like go to the beach, go to the farmers market, etc. Just anything that was a tourist attraction.

His video plays the victim so badly when he was the one constantly talking to girls behind her back (he did it to my friend at Mardi Gras so it's confirmed), and constantly arguing on the internet with other streamers and vloggers because his business came first. His girlfriend was a part of his business. YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY. Not keeping face for your media access to Walt Disney World. I hate this dude so much. He ain't even cute.
Back when he was dating his previous girlfriend he also was trying to message me through IG and hang out with me when I was down at Disney for my trip. Obviously didn't because like you said, he ain't even cute.

Maya
Learner
Learner

Post by Maya »

foldout wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm
MagicJourneysEpcot wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:09 pm
Murray9000 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:59 pm
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:47 am
craychel813 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:54 am
Alright everyone, because I'm bored and thought it would be fun:

Would you rather (Disney Vlogger Hookup Edition):

Tim Tracker or Michael Kay?
Prince Charming Dev or Spokesmayne?
Pete or Fiasco?
Paging Mr. Morrow or Josh (WDW Couple)?
Jenn Tracker or Taylor (WDW Couple)?

🤣
I can not even think of any male or female vlogger I would have ever 😂 most attractive male?? Dev before his face got fat and hairy... female.... can’t name an attractive female vlogger 🤣
Emily from OhYeahTV. Hands down. No contest. No longer vlogging though.
I just thought of one but for some reason can NOT remember her name! She does disney magazine... they have a channel..... she’s blonde I think a little older but she’s gorgeous can’t remember her name!!
Quick search on Google/YT and I found a Serena with WDW Magazine. She seems to fit your description.

Her insta is livingbydisney she's great

MagicJourneysEpcot
Learner
Learner

Post by MagicJourneysEpcot »

Maya wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:25 pm
foldout wrote:
Murray9000 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:47 am

I can not even think of any male or female vlogger I would have ever 😂 most attractive male?? Dev before his face got fat and hairy... female.... can’t name an attractive female vlogger 🤣
I just thought of one but for some reason can NOT remember her name! She does disney magazine... they have a channel..... she’s blonde I think a little older but she’s gorgeous can’t remember her name!!
Quick search on Google/YT and I found a Serena with WDW Magazine. She seems to fit your description.

Yes thank you that’s her! She’s beautiful!

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:37 pm
Maya wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:25 pm
foldout wrote:
Murray9000 wrote:

Yes thank you that’s her! She’s beautiful!
Story checks out and confirmed. Absolutely a 10

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

Baylakebabe wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:28 am
What’s the story with spokesmayne? I know him and his girlfriend just broke up and by what y’all wrote he’s kinda of a scumbag. Anyone got anymore dirt besides sliding into DMs? I’m curious what he does all day since it’s not steam daily like he claims.
No one coming out and directly saying it but it appears that there are a few things at play. Jenn was tweeting about not seeing the signs which if his track record is any indications, he was cheating or at least trying to have inappropriate relations with someone other than her. Also several people hinted that he took money that was offered to her through superchats and never gave it to her or shared it. IMO she was half his channel. She was the pretty face and had a charm to her. He is just a cringey awkward slime ball.

AtDisneyAgain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AtDisneyAgain »

Spokesmayne is trash, check my tweets and retweets. Same name there as here, 'cause I'm open.

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

AtDisneyAgain wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:51 pm
Spokesmayne is trash, check my tweets and retweets. Same name there as here, 'cause I'm open.
Hopefully his cancellation sticks. Clearly his social media hiatus was to hope that things blow over.

ami0910
Learner
Learner

Post by ami0910 »

Bhg469 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:10 am
Baylakebabe wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:28 am
What’s the story with spokesmayne? I know him and his girlfriend just broke up and by what y’all wrote he’s kinda of a scumbag. Anyone got anymore dirt besides sliding into DMs? I’m curious what he does all day since it’s not steam daily like he claims.
No one coming out and directly saying it but it appears that there are a few things at play. Jenn was tweeting about not seeing the signs which if his track record is any indications, he was cheating or at least trying to have inappropriate relations with someone other than her. Also several people hinted that he took money that was offered to her through superchats and never gave it to her or shared it. IMO she was half his channel. She was the pretty face and had a charm to her. He is just a cringey awkward slime ball.
His ex girlfriend Kristen tweeted that she has financial allegations as well. if you go to her twitter you can find out more, a bunch of people were tweeting about it last night and this morning and she was replying to them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

He is doing a live chat now. Moderators are really on top of anyone critical of scumsmayne

foldout
Talker
Talker

Post by foldout »

Bhg469 wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:57 pm
He is doing a live chat now. Moderators are really on top of anyone critical of scumsmayne
I wonder if you did a $1 superchat calling him out for sexually harassing women if them deleting it would stop it from popping up on screen.

stammie16
Learner
Learner

Post by stammie16 »

Did anyone watch the Dis's Dining show on Friday? They are no longer going to do 'in restaurant reviews' because 'it's too obvious we are vlogging.' Pete did say they would likely still do reviews in restaurant for quick service, that it was only applicable to table service spots, but seeing them in studio on Friday seemed like a reaction to his Docking Bay 7 debacle. Though of course, nothing was mentioned.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

stammie16 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:06 am
Did anyone watch the Dis's Dining show on Friday? They are no longer going to do 'in restaurant reviews' because 'it's too obvious we are vlogging.' Pete did say they would likely still do reviews in restaurant for quick service, that it was only applicable to table service spots, but seeing them in studio on Friday seemed like a reaction to his Docking Bay 7 debacle. Though of course, nothing was mentioned.
"Oh, no! We're being called out on being those guys." :rofl:
Good choice though.
The phantom gourmet has been hugely successful and has been doing reviews this way for decades. There was never a reason to hold a camera up at a table and make people review awkwardly with normal diners all around them, ruining the experience for them. This is one of my big criticisms of TimboTracker. He ruins the environment for others.

There is no reason to do a food review on site as long as they take notes... uh... which I doubt most of these guys will unless Pete demands to see their homework.

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Is it me, or is Taylor from WDW Couple slathering on the makeup this month? Is this some sort of new makeup trend I haven't heard of? But really...she's giving me flashbacks of the chick from The Drew Cary Show.
wdwcouple.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MagicJourneysEpcot
Learner
Learner

InsanityIsMe wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:51 pm
Is it me, or is Taylor from WDW Couple slathering on the makeup this month? Is this some sort of new makeup trend I haven't heard of? But really...she's giving me flashbacks of the chick from The Drew Cary Show.

wdwcouple.jpg
I am watching this vlog at the exact moment and in my head said why does she cake on her contour??? She didn’t even bother blending at all it’s a hot mess!

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

Minniemom0202 wrote: Re: Happiest Vlogs - I used to watch and thought I would learn something new or find a good dining reviews. Nope - quickly unsubscribed because the level of “extra” & Jenn’s thirst is on a whole other level. I agree with most that you can’t tell someone how to spend their money butttt their constant “We ONLY drink” Fiji water, their same basic meals were ALWAYS touted as “THE BEST”, how insane their lavish monthly trips became & her expensive OOTD grated on my last nerve. Interesting that their last post on IG was 10/17 - you would have to wonder what major life event has upended Jenn’s quest to become a Insta famous vlogger - no one on their Insta has enquired to their whereabouts 🤷🏻‍♀️
New to this forum so forgive me if this has already been discussed:

welcome! i'm also wondering what happened to them since yes, jen's only goal in life is to be insta famous but she hasnt been on! maybe she realized it's never gonna happen and finally gave up bc she cant keep spending the insane amounts she had been on her trips and new clothes each time? i like to buy new clothes for trips too but they're certainly not $300 outfits with 3 new outfits per day of a two week trip each month! lol so true they ONLY drink fiji water. God forbid they drink dasani like the rest of the peasants in the disney parks drink

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

honestly where has happiest vlogs been? no insta posts and no trips in over 2 months. unheard of for them. they also dropped their YT uploads to only once a week and they even missed this weeks. Trouble in (what they want us to think) paradise? did scott finally come out of the closet? did jen finally max out all their credit cards on revolve.com? time will tell!

orrrr jen will get pregnant so scott can continue to hide his sexuality and so jen can keep all scotts money

Post by Guest »

Has PMM starting dating someone new? I think I saw the same girl in a few of his more recent videos.

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

anyone know what happened to Corey from the DIS? they referenced that he had a car accident last week.

Bhg469
Debater
Debater

Post by Bhg469 »

Illuminations4Ever wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:43 am
Has PMM starting dating someone new? I think I saw the same girl in a few of his more recent videos.
I would be shocked if someone found him interesting with that hat... Yikes!!

MagicJourneysEpcot
Learner
Learner

Bhg469 wrote:
Illuminations4Ever wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:43 am
I would be shocked if someone found him interesting with that hat... Yikes!!
Personally I kind of like the hat 🎩

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”