Gaston Dope Fletcher and the Gobful of Ire #thrilled #cakegate #protectmiles - Part 18

RoisinxGryffindor
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gaston Dope Fletcher and the Gobful of Ire #thrilled #cakegate #protectmiles - Part 18

Post by RoisinxGryffindor »

Illogic_ally wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:05 am
toffeethegossip wrote:Anyone see that Celinde is recording an EP? Can't wait to hear the quality of that compared to Carrie's rushed rubbish!
I bet part of her is seething that Celinde and Richard are doing an album together, when Oliver won’t even like her instagram pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg had to look up her fella omg who didnt fancy Richard when we where teenagers lol soap star superstar and only time I watched corrie lol. Lucky girl !!

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Re: Gaston Dope Fletcher and the Gobful of Ire #thrilled #cakegate #protectmiles - Part 18

Post by jessisnotcool »

Illogic_ally wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:14 am

This comment on that video pretty much hits the nail on the head. There’s no nuance to her performance, it’s glaringly obvious that you’re watching an actor play a character rather than feeling like you’re watching the character herself, if that makes any sense.

This is also applicable to her normal conversations too!!! She's the kind of person who's always waiting for when they get to speak next. Her acting really *is* that bad, isn't it?

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

shootingstars45 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:26 pm
Have to say I am pleasantly surprised by the lack of stage door drama during this les mis run!
Just wait, they're coming

girasole1840
Informer
Informer

Post by girasole1840 »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:40 pm
shootingstars45 wrote:
Have to say I am pleasantly surprised by the lack of stage door drama during this les mis run!
She's working up to it. I will probably stage door when I go with my friend who is a stage door expert. Better be careful I don't tread on her foot!

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

Margo_Channing wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:40 pm
shootingstars45 wrote:
Either that or because of all the fuss she's made about her divine right to refuse to stage door at previous shows, even people there to see her aren't bothering to stage door, or they do but they want to see the rest of the cast.

girasole1840
Informer
Informer

Post by girasole1840 »

Have just seen that her former understudy is on for Jenna today at Waitress. You can pretty much guarantee a tantrum from Kermit to focus attention back on to her.

ShinyEspeon
Learner
Learner

Post by ShinyEspeon »

I work relatively nearby and pass the stage door there in the evening. Always huge queues down the side of the theatre going back towards Shaftesbury Ave but seem to be pretty well organised. Saw Kermit on Saturday between shows talking to some girls to the side of stage door, don’t know if she did the main queue for it.

Someone I follow on Instagram went that night and took gifts for Michael and Alfie and got to hand over Michael’s. Said she went to leave Alfie’s at stage door but was told they don’t accept gifts for the cast and it has to be given straight to them. So I’m a bit 🤔🤔🤔 at Kermit asking for her mail to be sent to stage door. Bet the poor buggers working there are gonna love that.

delightfuldebutante
Debater
Debater

Post by delightfuldebutante »

ShinyEspeon wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:19 am
I work relatively nearby and pass the stage door there in the evening. Always huge queues down the side of the theatre going back towards Shaftesbury Ave but seem to be pretty well organised. Saw Kermit on Saturday between shows talking to some girls to the side of stage door, don’t know if she did the main queue for it.

Someone I follow on Instagram went that night and took gifts for Michael and Alfie and got to hand over Michael’s. Said she went to leave Alfie’s at stage door but was told they don’t accept gifts for the cast and it has to be given straight to them. So I’m a bit 🤔🤔🤔 at Kermit asking for her mail to be sent to stage door. Bet the poor buggers working there are gonna love that.
The milesgate effect!

xheadstrongx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xheadstrongx »

https://instagram.com/stories/oliverorm ... eewru3a3v0

Ollie's stories :roll: God, no wonder they get along. Both clearly in love with themselves. I really don't see it. He just really creeps me out.

silkytoes
Talker
Talker

Post by silkytoes »

RoisinxGryffindor wrote:
Illogic_ally wrote:
toffeethegossip wrote:Anyone see that Celinde is recording an EP? Can't wait to hear the quality of that compared to Carrie's rushed rubbish!
I bet part of her is seething that Celinde and Richard are doing an album together, when Oliver won’t even like her instagram pictures

Omg had to look up her fella omg who didnt fancy Richard when we where teenagers lol soap star superstar and only time I watched corrie lol. Lucky girl !!
Ha I never got it when he was in Corrie, I found him annoying. But I saw him in Company in January and phwoar, I get it now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

queequeg19
Debater
Debater

Post by queequeg19 »

silkytoes wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:37 am
RoisinxGryffindor wrote:
Illogic_ally wrote:

Ha I never got it when he was in Corrie, I found him annoying. But I saw him in Company in January and phwoar, I get it now.

OT but when I went to see Company, loads of wolf whistles happened when he was in his briefs. I just felt weird that women wolf whistle men in that situation but if it had been the other way around, there would have been trouble. That moment has never sat right with me.

silkytoes
Talker
Talker

Post by silkytoes »

queequeg19 wrote:
silkytoes wrote:
RoisinxGryffindor wrote:
Illogic_ally wrote:

OT but when I went to see Company, loads of wolf whistles happened when he was in his briefs. I just felt weird that women wolf whistle men in that situation but if it had been the other way around, there would have been trouble. That moment has never sat right with me.
Oh yeah I didn't hear any of that when I went but I would have found that awkward too. It definitely wouldn't be appropriate the other way round.

rougecomet
Learner
Learner

Post by rougecomet »

ShinyEspeon wrote:

I think mail is a little bit of a different story because it has the actors’ names on them and is a little bit more secure than just handing it to someone and saying who it’s going to. Idk if I worked stage door I’d be more annoyed with a bunch of random gifts that I don’t know who they go to than some letters and packages

Rubylee87
Debater
Debater

Post by Rubylee87 »

I saw a tweet where someone was talking about a pushy stage mum who was overheard saying they wanted their child in certain West End shows but the mum didn’t want to give up their time to accompany them. Debbie had commented on the tweet with some horrified emojis and I think Carrie had liked it. It was ironic as the comments on the original post were along the lines of ‘the lady should get good drama school training for her child instead of worrying about them being cast in roles/ celebrity status’ when that’s pretty much the opposite of what Carrie did.

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

RoisinxGryffindor wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:02 pm
Illogic_ally wrote:

He has aged really well, they make a beautiful couple

pintsizednightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by pintsizednightmare »

rougecomet wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:18 am
ShinyEspeon wrote:

I think mail is a little bit of a different story because it has the actors’ names on them and is a little bit more secure than just handing it to someone and saying who it’s going to. Idk if I worked stage door I’d be more annoyed with a bunch of random gifts that I don’t know who they go to than some letters and packages
This is pretty spot on. It's probably both a security thing, both in terms of 'what's in the box' and people blocking stage door, as well as a way to make sure they're not hounded. With all those names in there, there will probably be quite a few things making their way to the Gielgud – it's much easier if the postie just brings them in a big sack than if you have 15 people dribble in every day.

Not to mention that, if we look at far more sinister approaches, this also means people won't try to sneak past or get access to the theatre in other ways.

BlackRose24
Learner
Learner

Post by BlackRose24 »

queequeg19 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:14 am
silkytoes wrote:
RoisinxGryffindor wrote:
Illogic_ally wrote:

What about everyone screaming and cheering when Carrie took her top off in Heathers? That's a similar situation, no?

RomeoSierra
Stalker
Stalker

Post by RomeoSierra »

Anybody else notice that she mentioned bringing cross stitch to the dressing room in her latest blog post just a few days after it was mentioned here as an abandoned project?

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Does she realise that not feeling purpose when she is not in a show is actually an unhealthy thing she needs to deal with? And the solution is not to always be in shows. She needs to reevaluate her life and personality but she focusses so much of her self worth on "I'm in MT!!!".

Just tells me that she didn't use the 6 month she had off with any purpose. I'd love to have so much time off at once from my job, which I love, but I could have worked on so many personal projects and volunteered for political work and she just sat on her ass and fulfilled sponsorships on instagram.

jessisnotcool
Debater
Debater

Post by jessisnotcool »

lol carrie's blog - 'if you DIDNT KNOW I WAS EPONINE' yeah, thank's for that reminder, couldn't recall from the twenty three other times you've mentioned it this week...
another boring, content-less blog from carrie. one day she'll write a blog post about something she hasn't posted in six other places.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”