IFuckingDespiseYouDoll4TheresASpecialLevelofHell4You Part 100

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
melissa_nine
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: IFuckingDespiseYouDoll4TheresASpecialLevelofHell4You Part 100

Post by melissa_nine » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:12 am

Remember when Trisha cried over Jason fitting into that cheerleader outfit or whatever? She was like “it fits him and it fits me and he looks like that”. That was when he was 220 lbs. Imagine Jason literally swimming in her tooer costumes now. They’d be miles too big. Put things in perspective with real examples and her weight loss fraud scheme becomes more and more obvious as a blatant lie.

Discod
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Discod » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:55 am

I know he’d never stoop so low, but it would be glorious for him to put out a “wearing my ex-girlfriend’s shorts - gross” video, but he would be swimming in them.

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:36 am

Discod wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:55 am
I know he’d never stoop so low, but it would be glorious for him to put out a “wearing my ex-girlfriend’s shorts - gross” video, but he would be swimming in them.
I would love that! If its fine with her wearing his underwear then he could do the same shit to her. But we all know the double standard with Trisha. She can do mean things but No one can play the same game against her :roll:

Dutchessie
Learner
Learner

Post by Dutchessie » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 am

To me how best revenge is still just completely ignoring her, living his best life with his friends and family. This girl had such an opportunity to become normal and functional, but she's so far out from reality that she can't even be around normal humans anymore. She really should be put in a clinic which breaks her down to the bottom and rebuilds a whole new persona. I can only imagine her in 10 years, 40something with literally nothing but trash around her.

jsm__xo
Learner
Learner

Post by jsm__xo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 am

Lol 5 ft Trisha weighs more than her her 6 ft ex boyfriend, must suck.

Also I know it’s been talked about endlessly, but I just can not get over her boobs. I’ve seen them before many times since she’s always posting them. But every time I see them I’m in utter shock, thinking what the hell are those? Mind blowing she pays thousands upon thousands for surgery and then fucks it up. Complete and utter idiot.

Anise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Anise » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:37 am

melissa_nine wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:54 am
Jasons new vlog was amazing. He’s weighing 199.8 and looking better than ever. And he’s honestly only going to get better. Jeff has been an amazing friend and coach through his journey and now that Jason is fitter, Jeff is going to push him even harder. Jason and Jeff have always had a special bond. They’re the oldest in the group and don’t drink. In Chicago during St Patrick’s day, they left the party and all the VS to go sneaker shopping. Watch out Trisha, Jason will have a six pack again in no time. Keep stuffing your face and keeping posting all that barfland garbage. You’re very clearly the loser here.
Good for him. Watch her make a video in the future about how she hates guys with six packs and having sex with a muscular guy is worse because he's all hard and not squishy, its like a wall collapsed on you, didn't she say some shit like this about Dolph Ziggler and how she hates six packs? She's such a six pack shamer, just because she will never see her abs or be fit doesn't give her the right to talk shit about people who work hard and want to see theirs.

Also her content lately, theres nothing to even discuss. I knew as soon as I saw commercials for the Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets that she will do at least 5 videos eating them, and here's the first one today. bo0o00riiingg

That thumbnail is so creepy with the squished constipation face
(sorry for shit quality)
She IS a gorilla, of the vanilla variety and the POO she flings is her shitty content -Cactuswater

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:51 am

It must be killing Miss Piggy that she isn’t mentioned in any of the mainstream media stories about Aaron Carter. U know she wanted that twitter drama to blow up but nope - nobody in the real world cares about her. Aaron Carter is literally Z List and she’s not even important enough to be mentioned in stories about his divorce / restraining order when she blasted to the internet that they fucked right when it all went down. All the stories are mentioning is Aaron and his ex Lina. Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BettyCrocker1
Talker
Talker

Post by BettyCrocker1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:55 am

jsm__xo wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:24 am

Also I know it’s been talked about endlessly, but I just can not get over her boobs. I’ve seen them before many times since she’s always posting them. But every time I see them I’m in utter shock, thinking what the hell are those? Mind blowing she pays thousands upon thousands for surgery and then fucks it up. Complete and utter idiot.
I don't even think the nipples are the worst part anymore. On her right boob you can see the pouch,or whatever,hanging down to the side. It's disturbing.

inexhaustible
Informer
Informer

Post by inexhaustible » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 am

RichDesires wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:58 pm
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:47 pm
I’ve never watched this woman a day in my life but I was scrolling through Twitter & BAM a video she tweeted came up on my TL & I’m just....wow. 1)her surgeon messed her up lol 2)guess she’s tired of eating food on camera 🥴
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yup!!! She is BOTCHED, honey!
the "botched" in all caps followed by "honey" killed me lmao

H8terade
Talker
Talker

Post by H8terade » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:44 am

BettyCrocker1 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:55 am
jsm__xo wrote:

I don't even think the nipples are the worst part anymore. On her right boob you can see the pouch,or whatever,hanging down to the side. It's disturbing.
I read a twitter reply that said it's most likely scar tissue that's forming around her implant. As if her body is rejecting the boob job. Her life is like an epic tragedy and she's the main villain.

inexhaustible
Informer
Informer

Post by inexhaustible » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:48 am

When you're already big, if you try to lose weight unless you have PCOS or taking a medication that's literally forbidding you from losing weight, it will fall off like nothing until you hit a plateau.
She has been dancing so much and being actually pretty active yet she is getting bigger because she eats horrible food and it's catching up to her. It's 80% diet 20% exercise. You can't just work out at the gym for 2 hours then go stuff your face with greasy disgusting food every time. You don't have to deprive yourself of fast food ever, just eat in moderation maybe idk once a month? Mukbangers eating this all of the time is just repulsive. They must all feel like death.
Her food intake drives me insane. She hasn't had any vegetables or fruits (not counting bs celery jooooos) since Jason.
I don't follow him or watch his vlogs but the most recent photo is impressive. He looks great! No more hanging pooch. Trisha seems like she has stopped talking about him as much while the 1,500 audience toooueer is keeping her busy and I really hope she doesn't say anything to or about him. What could she possibly say? She has to now eat her words no pun intended lol. She was calling him fat like a month ago and look at him now. I am loving this.

inexhaustible
Informer
Informer

Post by inexhaustible » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:51 am

melissa_nine wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:12 am
Remember when Trisha cried over Jason fitting into that cheerleader outfit or whatever? She was like “it fits him and it fits me and he looks like that”. That was when he was 220 lbs. Imagine Jason literally swimming in her tooer costumes now. They’d be miles too big. Put things in perspective with real examples and her weight loss fraud scheme becomes more and more obvious as a blatant lie.
It's amazing. He looks so healthy. My only advice would be for him to apply SPF.
He lost weight that quick and she was seeing Mackfit for what? 2 months? She fluctuated between 2 and 5 lbs at most.

Lemon_Angel131
Learner
Learner

Post by Lemon_Angel131 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:31 am

jsm__xo wrote:
Lol 5 ft Trisha weighs more than her her 6 ft ex boyfriend, must suck.

I agree, it’s like I remember them looking horrendous but every time I see them again it’s disturbing how bad they are. Our brains must be trying to block the mental image out. I’m surprised anyone has been able to get up close and personal with them without gagging.
And the comments from that tweet saved me!
:HK: I said what I said.

picstoburn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by picstoburn » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:37 am

_pinesol wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:10 am
melissa_nine wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:54 am
Jasons new vlog was amazing. He’s weighing 199.8 and looking better than ever. And he’s honestly only going to get better. Jeff has been an amazing friend and coach through his journey and now that Jason is fitter, Jeff is going to push him even harder. Jason and Jeff have always had a special bond. They’re the oldest in the group and don’t drink. In Chicago during St Patrick’s day, they left the party and all the VS to go sneaker shopping. Watch out Trisha, Jason will have a six pack again in no time. Keep stuffing your face and keeping posting all that barfland garbage. You’re very clearly the loser here.
It’s fucking funny how she worked out with a real personal trainer, MackFit, and couldn’t lose any weight and here’s Jason just spending time with his friends and being self motivated ending up losing over 20lbs
And the fact that you get to work out for free n get paid just shows you how lazy and unmotivated she is.
if i were an influencer and all i had to do in return is shout him out on socials and get paid to work out id def be thin.
but trisha clearly doesnt want that. Even when she takes pills she cant keep up with that. shes a lazy slob that eats dominos all day.
her and nick are a match made in heaven.

RichDesires
Informer
Informer

Post by RichDesires » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:43 am

inexhaustible wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:51 am
melissa_nine wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:12 am
It's amazing. He looks so healthy. My only advice would be for him to apply SPF.
He lost weight that quick and she was seeing Mackfit for what? 2 months? She fluctuated between 2 and 5 lbs at most.
I’m glad you brought that up because I was thinking about that when I saw Jason’s weight loss photo. She put on this big show, during the 3 months her and Jason were supposedly just friends, acting like she was taking therapy seriously and she was getting healthy (Lord knows we heard about the celery juicy so often you would think it’s Holy Water), she didn’t make any meltdown videos; it’s really disturbing to think she was putting on this manipulative act to try to lure him back in her porker arms. The second he cuts off contact, she’s going off, making videos about him, eating shit food, etc. This woman is a demon in human form, I swear. Trisha is definitely old enough to realize that healthy eating and exercise go hand-in-hand. She is just too lazy and unmotivated to make healthy choices. Her bitter ass is seething Jason actually lost weight the healthy way. Only person who holds Trisha back is herself.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:10 am

Thought you guys might like minecraft tits.
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

_pinesol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by _pinesol » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:37 am

monak wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:10 am
Thought you guys might like minecraft tits. Image
Hahahaha I keep laughing about this each tome I see it. Thank you for this. :rofl:

Trisha’s Tetris nipples will forever be a good source of comedy when you’re down.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:43 am

Trisha must be so insanely jealous and bitter right now :lol: Jason is losing weight, getting on billboards, and still ignoring her while she’s gaining weight, losing viewers and funding her fail of a tour. Such sweet sweet karma.

shilohjulia13
Informer
Informer

Post by shilohjulia13 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:56 am

Trisha eats like shit, but I also get the feeling that even when she goes to the gym she barely breaks a sweat. Weight is about macros but more than anything it’s CICO (calories in calories out). She obviously ingests more calories than she burns. Professional athletes eat a ton. Alex Ovechkin (captain of NHL hockey team Washington Capitals) is notorious for eating an entire chicken parmigiana meal that’s like 5,000 calories before a game. He’s in amazing shape. But all day every day he is on the ice or in the gym.

Trisha eats the calorie count of a pro athlete and does none of the exercise ... hence her gross body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kit168
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kit168 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:03 am

Linda2017 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:24 am
This is a screenshot from of one her rehearsals. Where all the guys are dancing and she is stomping around like a baby elephant. Then she moves towards Cedric and attempts to twerk but it looks like epileptic seizure.
Dat ass :D

Fuck that cellulite :o If she’s gonna wear panties that hold you in, you would think she’d get the ones that go up to the belly button and hold her stomach in, but no she’s that dumb. She actually thinks her fat flaps are attractive, Trisha five bellies :rofl:

lucifer
Informer
Informer

Post by lucifer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:40 am

^ I audibly gasped at that photo. Looks like she's back up to at least 200 lbs.

Kit168
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kit168 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Just watched Jason’s weight loss video, he looks so much better since he dumped Paytits. He looks happier and healthier, it’s not just the weight loss, his face looks better too, like less stressed out and he’s finally gotten a decent haircut. There’s no way he could have lost that weight if he’d still been with Payass she would have gotten jealous and sabotaged it.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:30 pm

Looking piggier than ever
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

quams
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by quams » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:17 pm

Omg she looks ginormous in that screenshots from the vlog! O she mentioned Aaron even though Aaron said he doesn’t want anything to do with Trisha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anahow75
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anahow75 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:27 pm

lmnlvr wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:30 pm
Looking piggier than ever
Wow that BoomBod is really working 🤣🤣 She disrespects her fans by pushing that garbage, and lying about her weightloss. Her and Adam photoshop the hell out of her pictures, and her fishies believe it all. Just look at live video, and fan pictures, shes not the weight she claims. She used to say "own who you are" but now she fakes everything. Seeing Jason thrive makes her so jealous, and I think that's why she overcompensates with fully nude shots on Twitter and Instagram. And bringing up Aaron, again, to start some drama to have the attention on her. When this tour ends completely, watch out for a huge meltdown.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”