Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: itsYouTookYourBabyToABar/Casey #FreeMason Holmes Part 12

Post by jellybeanfiend »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:37 am
LunaBean wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:27 am
Her hair looked much better back in the day.
I agree. The last couple of days after reading so many comments on YT'ers and their hair extensions it really made me think about it. Why are women wearing hair extensions to start with, no one really bothered with them until about 10 yrs ago. If you want long hair, grow it! I have hair past my butt, but that's because I took yrs to grow it and I look after it (it was a very, very short bob in 2008) I just don't understand why you would want fake hair that you can't run your fingers through like real hair. Most men love running their hair through long hair but that's impossible with hair extensions. I just don't get it, just look after your hair and grow it if you want long hair.
This isn't always the case though. Not everyone has the genetics to grow long hair. Or thick hair. Mine has never grown past a certain point in my 25 years of life no matter what I do to it so I got extensions for a few years. Loved them. I could run my fingers through my hair just fine. It also wasn't "fake hair" lol. I agree no one NEEDS extensions, and the trend is so popular to get them so long it no longer looks natural, but I don't see the harm in getting extensions if you want them. You're not hurting anyone. Nor do I change my hair to suit what men like lol.

Rb0317
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rb0317 »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
LunaBean wrote:
I agree. The last couple of days after reading so many comments on YT'ers and their hair extensions it really made me think about it. Why are women wearing hair extensions to start with, no one really bothered with them until about 10 yrs ago. If you want long hair, grow it! I have hair past my butt, but that's because I took yrs to grow it and I look after it (it was a very, very short bob in 2008) I just don't understand why you would want fake hair that you can't run your fingers through like real hair. Most men love running their hair through long hair but that's impossible with hair extensions. I just don't get it, just look after your hair and grow it if you want long hair.
This isn't always the case though. Not everyone has the genetics to grow long hair. Or thick hair. Mine has never grown past a certain point in my 25 years of life no matter what I do to it so I got extensions for a few years. Loved them. I could run my fingers through my hair just fine. It also wasn't "fake hair" lol. I agree no one NEEDS extensions, and the trend is so popular to get them so long it no longer looks natural, but I don't see the harm in getting extensions if you want them. You're not hurting anyone. Nor do I change my hair to suit what men like lol.
Agreed, I can grow my hair but it's so thick it just becomes a matted mess if I don't brush it every hour. Windy day? Hell no, better pray for my head of hair.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And that Barefoot Blonde chick started her extensions company because of her postpartum hair loss, which is no fun. I had gorgeous thick hair and when I had my kids it came out in handfuls. I don't see anything wrong with them as long as they aren't so heavy that they pull out your regular hair. Casey's are just nasty especially since she doesn't wash regularly

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

She’s always looked trashy to me.
Now she’s trashy and fugly. She must have serious issues to think she needed all that work on her face.
Frankenturd has always been unfortunate looking. He’s your basic bitch frat boy douchebag. Her minions have shitty taste in men to worship him. So be it tho. Leaves more of the big hunky men for the rest of us women hahaha.

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

She's always been trashy but there was a point before she started blowing up her face when I would have considered her to be a really cute girl. There is something in the YouTube water that makes girls do this because Shani Grimmond (Aus YouTuber, not sure if you guys know her in here) has done the exact same thing to herself that Cakey has done - aged herself 10+ years and just. won't. stop.

Her lips look like two raw sausages and let's not even talk about her lord farquaad brows
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

Post by Guest »

Lord Farquaad I’m dead. 😂😂😂
That needs to be in the next thread title.

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

Since we’re referencing shrek
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

TeddySerious wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:18 pm
Lord Farquaad I’m dead. 😂😂😂
That needs to be in the next thread title.
It’s LordFarquaad/HorseHair Holmes!

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

olivehorses wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:29 am
We have the same truck as Davis. Or should I say Davis has the same truck as us. BUT we have a working horse farm and only use it to haul horses or pick up grain and hay because it’s a gas guzzler of course. He’s an idiot, he’s probably one of those douche bags that has to take a 12 point turn to back it into a parking spot 😂.
I completely forgot that they have the Tahoe too. Seems they don’t even drive it now though that she got that hideous Mercedes that looks like a jacked up sedan and is trying to be an SUV.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

kettlebelle wrote:
olivehorses wrote:
We have the same truck as Davis. Or should I say Davis has the same truck as us. BUT we have a working horse farm and only use it to haul horses or pick up grain and hay because it’s a gas guzzler of course. He’s an idiot, he’s probably one of those douche bags that has to take a 12 point turn to back it into a parking spot Image.
I completely forgot that they have the Tahoe too. Seems they don’t even drive it now though that she got that hideous Mercedes that looks like a jacked up sedan and is trying to be an SUV.
Let's use up ALL the fossil fuels, so there's none left for little Cooter to get to his Clemson tailgate!

olivehorses
Learner
Learner

Post by olivehorses »

lmmomSD wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:09 pm
kettlebelle wrote:
olivehorses wrote:
We have the same truck as Davis. Or should I say Davis has the same truck as us. BUT we have a working horse farm and only use it to haul horses or pick up grain and hay because it’s a gas guzzler of course. He’s an idiot, he’s probably one of those douche bags that has to take a 12 point turn to back it into a parking spot Image.
Let's use up ALL the fossil fuels, so there's none left for little Cooter to get to his Clemson tailgate!

Lmao!!!!!!!

mhmm24
Informer
Informer

Post by mhmm24 »

Question: Do you think it would’ve been different if she had a girl?

I honestly think she would be so jealous of her own daughter. It would give her another reason to buy hordes of clothes, but I imagine she would be peeved at Davis showing their daughter any affection. Idk was just thinking and wanted to hear y’alls opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

mhmm24 wrote:Question: Do you think it would’ve been different if she had a girl?

I honestly think she would be so jealous of her own daughter. It would give her another reason to buy hordes of clothes, but I imagine she would be peeved at Davis showing their daughter any affection. Idk was just thinking and wanted to hear y’alls opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she would enjoy dressing up a little girl, and putting bows on her head so everyone knew it was a girl. She would probably treat her like a living baby doll, and God help the child if she was a "tomboy" and didn't want to be a little mini Casey.
But yes, she would probably be very jealous of any affection Frankenturd showed a baby girl.
Do you all think Davis would mostly ignore a girl? He looked pretty pleased to be having a boy. Like it means he's virile or something.

Post by Guest »

I don’t think she wanted a child at all so it didn’t matter what its sex or species was.

Kid interferes with manic fake tan application, endless shopping, hair appts, dip gel appts, eyelash refills and nonstop drinking beer watching marathons of garbage tv.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

She's been in the warehouse for like 3 days in a row and she's already complaining and praising herself on how she's such a "workaholic" and a dedicated mom.
Says she rather stay with coots but "bills have to get paid"
Fuck off casey. First of all, she was doing the bare minimum with coots and second, there are tons of moms who have to leave her new born at home and *actually* go back to work.
She's trying to sound relatable like she has to work soOoO hard to make ends meet and tbh even if she really was struggling i wouldn't feel bad, she could easily resell all the extra crap she hoards or stop spending stupidly before worrying about bills.

I see you had plenty of time to go to marshalls today and coots was taking a nap so maybe spend that time editing your repetitive content Instead scrolling through ig, blocking people "you don't care for".

Post by Guest »

She doesn’t know hard work.
The only thing she does for her bumpkintique is go to market.
She is just looking for more validation from strangers.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:15 pm
LunaBean wrote:
Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone, I guess I should have stated that I don't understand why women who have good hair to start with use extensions. I just assumed wrongly that when running your hands through you can feel where they are joined, either with bonds or tape etc. I had no idea that women lost hair postpartum until I came on this website as I have 4 kids and I never experienced that and no one really talks about it, I guess I was too wrapped up in looking after my babies to be worrying about my hair. When I said 'fake' hair what I should have said was hair that comes from someone else, not your own. Again I apologise if I offended anyone. I just think she has gone over the top, I just don't understand why women like her in their 20's changing their looks completely with filler, botox etc. If she is unhappy with her looks she needs a therapist not botox, fillers etc. I agree, I would never ever do something for a man, but from experience and what I have read men really do enjoy running their hands through long hair.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:05 pm
jellybeanfiend wrote:
LunaBean wrote:
Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone, I guess I should have stated that I don't understand why women who have good hair to start with use extensions. I just assumed wrongly that when running your hands through you can feel where they are joined, either with bonds or tape etc. I had no idea that women lost hair postpartum until I came on this website as I have 4 kids and I never experienced that and no one really talks about it, I guess I was too wrapped up in looking after my babies to be worrying about my hair. When I said 'fake' hair what I should have said was hair that comes from someone else, not your own. Again I apologise if I offended anyone. I just think she has gone over the top, I just don't understand why women like her in their 20's changing their looks completely with filler, botox etc. If she is unhappy with her looks she needs a therapist not botox, fillers etc. I agree, I would never ever do something for a man, but from experience and what I have read men really do enjoy running their hands through long hair.

i totally understood what you meant and where you were going with it... i think because tone is unreadable it makes things a bit harder.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

TeddySerious wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:56 pm
I don’t think she wanted a child at all so it didn’t matter what its sex or species was.

Kid interferes with manic fake tan application, endless shopping, hair appts, dip gel appts, eyelash refills and nonstop drinking beer watching marathons of garbage tv.
Species!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

jellybeanfiend wrote:
LunaBean wrote:
I don't think anyone was offended. At least I wasn't. You expressed your opinion. You're entitled to it. And you're absolutely right-- Casey's are over the top.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”