Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by Muff_Puff »

Lynx has found a new loving caring owner and is living his best life!

hellom
Debater
Debater

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the

Post by hellom »

wherearemykiwis wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:22 am
I think she is going to wear a white jumpsuit... as boring as always

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk
If she shows up wearing white to her "friends" wedding she will look even tackier and classless than usual.
I am actually quite exited for tomorrow and the cavalcade of thirsty outfits we are about to be served. With so many influencers in one place I am sure they will want to out-do eachother for attention. Can't wait for these desperate posers to embarrass themselves with their fashun.

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Post by LidlsDeformedEar »

hellom wrote:
wherearemykiwis wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:22 am
I think she is going to wear a white jumpsuit... as boring as always

Gesendet von meinem SM-G970F mit Tapatalk
If she shows up wearing white to her "friends" wedding she will look even tackier and classless than usual.
I am actually quite exited for tomorrow and the cavalcade of thirsty outfits we are about to be served. With so many influencers in one place I am sure they will want to out-do eachother for attention. Can't wait for these desperate posers to embarrass themselves with their fashun.
Most of them are Influencers. Can you image if a couple of them were gifted the same outfit which they both wear to the wedding. That would be brilliant. I can't wait. Mwahahahaha Image

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:06 am
LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:38 am
notsosilly10 wrote:I don't mean to be rude or anything but can people from this forum please stop sending me private messages about the new tattle forum. It is getting pretty annoying!
I agree.

I'm sure everyone is aware of the Lydia threads on Tattle.life and The Gossip Bakery but we don't need to be told to move to that forum thanks. We'll post where we want.

I joined the other two forums in 2018, just to read/post on the Lydia threads but they weren't as funny as GG.

There's no law on how many forums we post on.
I’m sure people didn’t want you (or anyone) missing out,
I’d be flattered people contacted me to let me know about it tbh.
🙂🙂🙂
Ps. Tattle life is hilarious 🤣 I’m biased 🤷‍♀️ 😆

But nobody is being forced to do anything 😉 I’m sure Lidl is on both as well 😆
I don't think I am missing out on anything and like you've said you would be flattered if people contacted you, but not everyone thinks like you, at least I don't.

I just wanted to post about it here so people actually stop with the messages.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Have they all land’d In a WiFi /internet free zone, absolute silence from all!!

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

flix16 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:48 am
Tah-pas or tap-as - who gives a f*ck. Everyone says things differently.
I give a fuck. It's kind of hilarious that I am an American but was raised in a city with a Spanish name and in an area where I was raised speaking Spanish words and someone from the UK assumes that my distaste for the way British people say a Spanish word is an "American" getting it wrong.

Basically a quarter of mainland US used to be Mexico, mates. When I travel to other Spanish speaking countries, I am told I speak certain words with a Mexican accent and I have never lived in Mexico. I don't recall Lincolnshire ever being a part of a Spanish colony. I wouldn't be so presumptuous about "Americans" getting Spanish words wrong in the future.

lakelove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lakelove »

beahunny wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:18 pm
Stomping around like horse. She weighs nothing yet she walks like she has tree stumps for legs and bricks for feet.

I watched Ali's Instagram Stories. I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT STAND how some UK accents say "tapas" and he is definitely one of the offenders. He says "TAP-ASS" accent on BOTH syllables. Can everyone just say a soft "tah-pahs"??? Do you have to always sound like you got lost on your way to the nearest McDonalds and instead are settles for "TAP-ASS"?
It's ironic, since Ali's not tapping it. 😂

LidlsDeformedEar
Talker
Talker

Let's start September with a brand new thread.

Suggestions for the title anyone?

Vampy5555
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Vampy5555 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:38 am
notsosilly10 wrote:I don't mean to be rude or anything but can people from this forum please stop sending me private messages about the new tattle forum. It is getting pretty annoying!
I agree.

I'm sure everyone is aware of the Lydia threads on Tattle.life and The Gossip Bakery but we don't need to be told to move to that forum thanks. We'll post where we want.

I joined the other two forums in 2018, just to read/post on the Lydia threads but they weren't as funny as GG.

There's no law on how many forums we post on.
I’m sure people didn’t want you (or anyone) missing out,
I’d be flattered people contacted me to let me know about it tbh.
ImageImageImage
Ps. Tattle life is hilarious Image I’m biased Image Image

But nobody is being forced to do anything Image I’m sure Lidl is on both as well Image
I thought it was really nice to be contacted and included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellom
Debater
Debater

Post by hellom »

LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:15 pm

Catfishing for freebies?

I do love a good double menaning ;)

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

LidlsDeformedEar wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:15 pm

LyING-duh can't LYNX two brain cells together while being selectively #heartbroken?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I feel like the fact that and Lydia and Ali are going to Victoria's wedding in FRANCE is an extra slap in the face to her other friend who just had a wedding (that they skipped last minute). I guess the other wedding wasn't worth it because it wasn't #luxe enough or #clout-based enough :roll:

Squishypotato
Debater
Debater

Post by Squishypotato »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:36 pm
I feel like the fact that and Lydia and Ali are going to Victoria's wedding in FRANCE is an extra slap in the face to her other friend who just had a wedding (that they skipped last minute). I guess the other wedding wasn't worth it because it wasn't #luxe enough or #clout-based enough :roll:
Apparently that "friend" (Jamie?) And her husband are also there at ITFs wedding. Super awkward! First Ibiza then this wedding... Lidl and Aldi are really thick skinned!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Squishypotato wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:39 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Apparently that "friend" (Jamie?) And her husband are also there at ITFs wedding. Super awkward! First Ibiza then this wedding... Lidl and Aldi are really thick skinned!
Yup, by 'friend' I meant Jamie-Genevieve's wedding (lol I couldn't remember her name so thx for reminding me :rofl: )

PassingTimeRead
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PassingTimeRead »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:50 pm
Squishypotato wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:39 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Yup, by 'friend' I meant Jamie-Genevieve's wedding (lol I couldn't remember her name so thx for reminding me :rofl: )
Looks as though Victoria’s destination wedding so far is a all expenses paid trip (as they’re all promoting/mentioning the airline company in their stories), Lydia has already shown on her stories that she received a new Bottega Veneta leather pouch that is a PR product (probably for the wedding). The blazer that she is wearing over her shoulders on the flight is new as well, so that’s another PR product and most likely the dress she’s going to wear for the wedding and anything else on this trip - all PR products. Plus the suit Ali picked up from Reiss is a PR product.

Right now the current score is:
Lydia/Ali expenses out of pocket - 0
PR Products/deals SO FAR - 5 (plane, leather pouch, blazer, suit and dress)

She wouldn’t have been able to receive freebies back to back for 3 events so close together to promote - Jamie’s wedding, Ibiza, Victoria’s wedding. So she had to probably pick the events she wouldn’t have to spend any personal money on. Jamie’s wedding wasn’t offering anything - there was no exposure, gifted experiences or products (it was basically a traditional wedding where the guest will need put up some form of money to attend). Which is not in Lydia/Ali’s already accounted for budget.

They basically can’t do anything outside wiping their asses that doesn’t make them some form of money or offer some form of exposure or freebie.

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

I cannot even hate watch her anymore. So vain, self-centered, behaving without any manners while trying to portrey herself as a luxe business woman.
Everything has to have an expensive label on it and all of it has to come for free. No determination, no actual meaningful life goals. An empty, shallow influencer life. Please, may the era of influencers be over soon. Most of them really don't deserve what they have.

queenofthesealpups
Learner
Learner

Post by queenofthesealpups »

Her captions on the last few photos have me laughing! (ie. Alexa, play everyone who’s played me / a whole bottle of wine fits in a protein shaker bottle etc). Lidl likes to pretend she’s clever and witty but they are so unlike her. So evident she’s seen them somewhere and thought it was the best thing ever so she’s decided she’s gonna use them too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PassingTimeRead
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PassingTimeRead »

(GIF is visible on Tapatalk but may not work on reg GG, to see the clip it’s from Ali’s current stories. Video still attached below)

She naturally has a smug look to her face. The side to side head motion she does after taking a selfie is this contemplation/looking at herself really turns her on.

Ali sneaking a recording of her just mindlessly taking selfies is very telling. Mocking her by saying “did you get it? (The picture)” and writing “honestly...” on the video.

She’s sooooooo into herself, he even gets to a “WTF?” point. The fact that he’s with her everyday and still can’t fully grasp her narcissism, shows how overwhelming it is.

And let’s talk about this disaster of an outfit... the print of the jacket is grotesque, she paired it with black leather bottoms, a nude leather woven pouch and the monogram Christian Dior tote.

She has NOOO scene of fashion or style, just wears shit cause it’s a label.

It’s like Barney’s or Harrods threw up on her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sootyandsweep
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sootyandsweep »

beahunny wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:49 pm
flix16 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:48 am
Tah-pas or tap-as - who gives a f*ck. Everyone says things differently.
I give a fuck. It's kind of hilarious that I am an American but was raised in a city with a Spanish name and in an area where I was raised speaking Spanish words and someone from the UK assumes that my distaste for the way British people say a Spanish word is an "American" getting it wrong.

Basically a quarter of mainland US used to be Mexico, mates. When I travel to other Spanish speaking countries, I am told I speak certain words with a Mexican accent and I have never lived in Mexico. I don't recall Lincolnshire ever being a part of a Spanish colony. I wouldn't be so presumptuous about "Americans" getting Spanish words wrong in the future.

Honestly no one cares where you’re from lol

Return to “Lydia Millen”