Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

BeccaBanana
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the

Post by BeccaBanana »

Regarding her fake honeymoon/press trip - surely we can all report for non-disclosure, especially as we know all the other influencers are there and clearly been told not to disclose? That is what tripped up people like Louise Thompson and Lucy Watson from Made In Chelsea and they were given fines/warning by the CMA and ASA as they were posting their apparent holidays and tagging the hotel without saying it was gifted or partially gifted

Baker23
Learner
Learner

Post by Baker23 »

gossipy locks wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:48 pm
Happywifehappylife wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:51 am

She was lying about the cats being secured. We thought it odd there was no visible cat fence and they don't wear collars. It was all BS. Now this has just proven she was lying to everyone. Someone even asked how she kept the cats contained and she was quite rude and said she isn't going to tell anyone. Well...karma is a biatch!
This makes me think someone took the cat. Either a local hate-watcher/follower or one of her neighbors!

And why was she even invited to Jamie Genevieve's second wedding? Do they know each other well? AFAIK, they were on one trip together last year and that was it aside from random social media interactions. JG's event just seems to me like such a publicity grab - it's like she had this second wedding event for all of her influencer acquaintances so she can get even more eyes on the fact that she's married now. I'm sure it's sponsored up the wazoo too because of the collective social media following and reach she'll have in attendance. Ok, so I don't know if that's completely true or what other influencers (aside from Frow) were invited but how else do you explain Lydia's invite?
I thought the second wedding was for family, I doubt everyone had the time or money to fly to italy.

Teatime12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by Teatime12 »

2xblended wrote:
Grantchester73 wrote: I'm a 28FF. It does exist, and nowadays it's not that hard to find bras. I would never shop at Intimissi because they don't stock that size, and if I wore a 34D I'd be extremely uncomfortable, and probably in pain. I worked as a bra fitter in a lingerie shop when I was at uni. I'd say it's likely she's that size. But wearing a 34D - well that's just standard Lydia. Bullshit.
Exactly! It is utter bullshit. How do you go from a 28 band to a 34? And a D cup for FF?

Maybe she means that the 34 band isn't too big for her narrow rib cage because the cement boobs with their forward projection compensate for that extra slack in the fabric (rubbish, but speaking in lydiot logic), but even if that were the case, then the actual cup size is still far too small. So it's too big on the band and too small on the cup no matter which way you slice it.

How can you tell people that this your size and encourage them to follow suit?
She's never had any morals so this doesn't surprise me, but the blatant lie here will not go over the heads of her stans. Anyone who wears a bra will see that she's talking utter bullocks and will not buy from the brand if their size isn't stocked. Does she think everyone is as dumb as she is? :roll:
She actually said she wears a 34 B in Intimissi. I might have given her a semi pass and eyeroll for claiming a D cup is a good fit but a 34 B? There is no way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Teatime12 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:32 am

She actually said she wears a 34 B in Intimissi. I might have given her a semi pass and eyeroll for claiming a D cup is a good fit but a 34 B? There is no way.

Oops! Thanks for the correction. :tu:
And yeah, not a chance that a B would do the job. She wasn't lying when she said she doesn't wear bras; there's no way she would think that was believable if she actually used them and understood how fitting works. :?

MascaraEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by MascaraEyes »

I think there's like an old wives tale which says if you go down one cup size and up a band size they're the same size, which I wouldn't put past Lydiot to blindly believe in

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

I don’t think mummy taught her to sit like a lady!!

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

That is the worst photo ever! She looks so awkward, her profile is so manly, only the cock is missing - he's probably taking the photo!

Lbjvl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lbjvl »

Is she going to In The Frow’s wedding? Curious if she will just fly straight there, or if this is her excuse for not going.

I totally thought this mini-moon was a disguised med-spa trip to her her implants fixed, and the cat issue was going to be an excuse as to why she wouldn’t post pics. Unfortunately for her boobs, I was wrong.

A while back she did do a video addressing them, if any of you are long time followers you may remember. She said she has always had a ‘conclave’ sternum and posted a pre-implant pic which showed it. You’d think that with all the filler she is ruining her face with she’d also get some between her implants to reduce that gap.

Also, she is posting photos of herself in this CL heels after having a said in a video that she can’t wear them as they are impossible to walk in. I’d pay to see a video of her attempting to tromp around in them. She must look absolutely ridiculous. I do like Ali and I feel so bad for him that he is now stuck with her, as she is horrible to him. She is an all-around awful person.

I wish Carrie would sever ties with her and do a tell-all series, wouldn’t that be amazing.

Pepper0506
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper0506 »

When you watch Aldi's insta stories, you notice how awkward (and short) they look compared to Noami and her partner.
Plus Lidl looks so manly next to Noami and just a lack of femininity, huge head and no dress sense lol.

MissMew
Learner
Learner

Re: Pinocchio sheds crocodile tears 4 views from the "PanelledToDeath" Bric-à-brac Museum #45

Post by MissMew »

2xblended wrote:
Teatimedelete2 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:32 am

Oops! Thanks for the correction. :tu:
And yeah, not a chance that a B would do the job. She wasn't lying when she said she doesn't wear bras; there's no way she would think that was believable if she actually used them and understood how fitting works. :?

In the theory that the amount of cup coverage stays the same if you go up a band size and down a cup size (even though it makes for a crappy fit that rides up at the back), it would look like:

28FF (G) > 30F > 32DD (E) > 34D

So there’s no way she’s wearing a 34B. It makes zero sense.

PassingTimeRead
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PassingTimeRead »

Lbjvl wrote:
Also, she is posting photos of herself in this CL heels after having a said in a video that she can’t wear them as they are impossible to walk in. I’d pay to see a video of her attempting to tromp around in them. She must look absolutely ridiculous. I do like Ali and I feel so bad for him that he is now stuck with her, as she is horrible to him. She is an all-around awful person.
Dreams really do come true... check out Ali’s stories. There’s a video of her walking in the heels.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

PassingTimeRead wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:34 pm
Lbjvl wrote:
Dreams really do come true... check out Ali’s stories. There’s a video of her walking in the heels.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b13bcf.jpg[/IMG

The walking is just off, it doesn’t look like she know how to walk with heels :rofl: And that bag is way too sporty for a dress, it would go with denim or leather in my opinion.

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Stomping around like horse. She weighs nothing yet she walks like she has tree stumps for legs and bricks for feet.

I watched Ali's Instagram Stories. I CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT STAND how some UK accents say "tapas" and he is definitely one of the offenders. He says "TAP-ASS" accent on BOTH syllables. Can everyone just say a soft "tah-pahs"??? Do you have to always sound like you got lost on your way to the nearest McDonalds and instead are settles for "TAP-ASS"?

Imnotmean
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Imnotmean »

Has anyone realise she been acting cute? Too much pattern :roll: from the video "what I bought in harrods" she sounds like she never been to harrods before "oh wow" "wow" non stop! Agree that she is such a liar because I remember from her video "unboxing christmas gifts | gift guide for her" 24 nov 2017 she mention that will do a christmas give away but she didn't? (Not expecting free give from the video, just a mention) She has an "ugly heart" too.. in that video she's laughing at people who are looking for the "limited edition" perfume from armani.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

charliemaxwellmiller
Lurker
Lurker

Post by charliemaxwellmiller »

latviangirl98 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:11 pm
About her height:
After some research and math I came up with this:
Height of her bag is 10 inches / 25.4 cm
She is as tall as (about) 6.4 bags so that makes 64 inches / 5ft4 / 162.5 cm
Lets say I made mistakes and we can add 1 more inch / 2-3cm
That still is 5ft5 / 166cm
Sooooooo I call her 5ft7/ 170.1cm story a total bullsh*t

(I began the measure at the bottom of her heel)

P.S. Look how alive and buff Ali looks

Bag info:

Original photo:

My “math” photo:
To further enrich your argument
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

I cannot wait for this influence bubble to burst anytime soon, because it will at some point. The world we live in where everything happens so fast in a few years they will be easily forgotten.

Now I wonder which kind of job lidl will get in a few years time so she can pay it off her mortgage, because jobs that pay well normally require a certain level of intelligence that Lidl does not have it.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She used to be pretty but nowadays she looks like a man, her face, body and the way she behaves it is all a disaster.
Any pinocchio resemblance with lydia is no coincidence hahaha

PassingTimeRead
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PassingTimeRead »

charliemaxwellmiller wrote:
latviangirl98 wrote:
About her height:

Bag info:

Original photo:

My “math” photo:

Basically, find out Claire’s height and you’ll find out Lydia’s.

ImageImageImageImageImage

santana57
Talker
Talker

Post by santana57 »

PassingTimeRead wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:56 pm
charliemaxwellmiller wrote:
latviangirl98 wrote:
About her height:

Bag info:

Original photo:

My “math” photo:

Basically, find out Claire’s height and you’ll find out Lydia’s.

ImageImageImageImageImage
A very kind user of the opposite site responded to my question regarding Lyds lies about her height. The lady lives near our Lord and Lady of the manor and sees her regularly prancing through the town on her heels. Apparently with heels on she is no taller than 5'6" and Ali is VERY small :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Return to “Lydia Millen”