illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 7 - Jack “YouTube’s the problem not me” Septiceye

Post by illegal_mind » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:49 am

takingouttrash wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:14 am
He's working on ego content? Riiight. He has an excuse for everything. Can't dye his hair like he promised because busy. Hasn't had time to do ego content because busy. Can't do a livestream because busy. I'm starting to think he's just prioritising Gab and spending time with her and not organising himself well enough... His own content isn't even well thought out. Just lazy ass copying. What is he busy with exactly?
he's obviously super busy constantly travelling to the netherlands to visit her. just all those long hours at the airport. and those long flights. they must be taking a huge toll on him. his sleep schedule is probably all fucked up because of jet lag /s
The Internet knows all your secrets

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:26 am

Quick average of 6 semi-recent videos from his solo minecraft and kindergarten playthroughs:

Minecraft: 1113 dislikes per 1.85M views

Kindergarten: 998 dislikes per 1.86M views

Little under 10% less dislikes on Kindergarten for the same number of views. Crazy that people aren't loving the pewdiepie clone who doesn't have the enthusiasm, commentary or humor to go along with it.

zombiecat
Learner
Learner

Post by zombiecat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:38 am

takingouttrash wrote:
He's working on ego content? Riiight. He has an excuse for everything. Can't dye his hair like he promised because busy. Hasn't had time to do ego content because busy. Can't do a livestream because busy. I'm starting to think he's just prioritising Gab and spending time with her and not organising himself well enough... His own content isn't even well thought out. Just lazy ass copying. What is he busy with exactly?
You'd think that he'd have loads more time since dropping to 1 video a day :? the old Jack was so much more productive! He had his priorities right - focusing on his channel and making each series the best it could be, genuinely wanting to learn how to improve at each game he played, reading the comments and interracting with them, rather than flying around interviewing celebrities (has anyone ever asked for that kind of content??) and going back and forth to visit Gab :roll:

illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:17 pm

loi to prove to people that he built the windmill 100% legit without going into creative mode, he added a montage of the windmill being built.
there's no facecam, no voiceover, just some music as random clips play. which means he probably built most of if in creative, then switched to survival, filmed those clips, and then switched back to creative.
he's so desperate to force people to believe he's doing everything legit that he doesn't notice how it does the exact opposite

zombiecat
Learner
Learner

Post by zombiecat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:12 pm

OMG - I swear he's in creative mode in a tiny piece of that windmill montage! It's at 9:18 - he places a stair upside down, and goes to pickaxe it, and it pops away instantly rather than taking a second to break (it should get crack lines before breaking). He's using a regular iron pickaxe with no enchantments - I have literally just gone on my game to test this out, and stone brick stairs definitely take about 1-2 seconds to break with a normal iron pickaxe.

Also Jack, fucking credit the person who made the original windmill design :roll:

illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:19 pm

you're right. i went to look at the video and it breaks right away like in creative.
but would that mean he went through the trouble of editing in the hearts, armor and food, just so he could prove people he's doing stuff legit?

zombiecat
Learner
Learner

Post by zombiecat » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:37 pm

Like you said I think he's building it mainly in creative and then did some bits in survival purely to make a montage to prove he didn't :roll: (which is just sad in my opinion) - the hearts/food are on full most of the time as if he's just come out of creative and then they dropped in one of the clips probably because he switched back to survival to film the montage and fell off at some point, and he shows himself sprinting back and forth to the house which will drop his food quickly. Either that or he dropped them deliberately for the montage to look convincing :roll:

You know what Jack, build it in whatever mode you want, but dont lie and act like we're horrible people for thinking it, when it's TRUE.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:10 pm

illegal_mind wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:49 am
takingouttrash wrote:
he's obviously super busy constantly travelling to the netherlands to visit her. just all those long hours at the airport. and those long flights. they must be taking a huge toll on him. his sleep schedule is probably all fucked up because of jet lag /s
He totes cares about the environment though and wants to save the planet, he even bought a re-useable straw!

timeismeaningless
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by timeismeaningless » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:33 pm

zombiecat wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:12 pm
OMG - I swear he's in creative mode in a tiny piece of that windmill montage! It's at 9:18 - he places a stair upside down, and goes to pickaxe it, and it pops away instantly rather than taking a second to break (it should get crack lines before breaking). He's using a regular iron pickaxe with no enchantments - I have literally just gone on my game to test this out, and stone brick stairs definitely take about 1-2 seconds to break with a normal iron pickaxe.

Also Jack, fucking credit the person who made the original windmill design :roll:
In the video, there is a split second that was edited. It changed from the Stone Stairs to the Iron Pickaxe very quickly. Even if you have fast fingers you wouldn't be able to switch it to the pickaxe in a millisecond. However, the stair is there as it would be if it was to break. It's very possible that he stopped playing for that time and resumed afterwords. Maybe he was watching more of the tutorial. We don't know that. It doesn't mean he was in creative mode. That and it would be too much editing on Robin's part if Sean really did go into creative. The items were stacking up and the durability was going down even though it is hard to tell.

zombiecat
Learner
Learner

Post by zombiecat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:11 am

timeismeaningless wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:33 pm
In the video, there is a split second that was edited. It changed from the Stone Stairs to the Iron Pickaxe very quickly. Even if you have fast fingers you wouldn't be able to switch it to the pickaxe in a millisecond. However, the stair is there as it would be if it was to break. It's very possible that he stopped playing for that time and resumed afterwords. Maybe he was watching more of the tutorial. We don't know that. It doesn't mean he was in creative mode. That and it would be too much editing on Robin's part if Sean really did go into creative. The items were stacking up and the durability was going down even though it is hard to tell.
I don't understand what you mean, in the part I'm talking about (9:19) you see him clearly hit the block with the pickaxe and it broke immediately as it would in creative mode, there's no edit in between him hitting it and it breaking.

AcadiaScarlet
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AcadiaScarlet » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:35 am

Jack can you just-
Stop

Not only it's blatant ripoff from Felix's series, giving an animal a name and making it a character, it's just bad. "Fence cow". Really? If Jack would've done the series first, maybe it would've been tolerable.

ForeverScammy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:05 am

You know, I haven't watched many of his Minecraft videos because to me, he is just not a creative person but I've read here that he copies Felix and wanted to see it myself. Holy shit. Isn't he embarrassed?! Is fence cow = water sheep?? He also rings the bell all the time, builds similar stuff, named his dog Sam (similar to Felix - Sven)...I mean, really??? If there are any Germans here then you guys probably know the German Youtuber Gronkh. This dude had a whole Minecraft series with over 1,000 episodes and he did so many different things. What I'm trying to say is that apparently this game is soooo diverse and there's no reason to copy someone else. Jack just boils my blood lately.
Not to mention the bullshit he pulls with his stream again. He wanted to stream for abused animals (right?) but he doesn't know if he will have time for it because he wants to travel (AGAIN!)!! Like....I'm actually speechless. Again, look at Felix!! He has a wedding to plan, creates stuff for their brand Tsuki, he streams AND uploads every day. Jack, for real, your work ethic is awful. You don't have anything else going on but your Youtube channel. I understand depression but being sloppy with everything you do won't help you at all. It actually makes everything worse.

DarkBanter
Learner
Learner

Post by DarkBanter » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 am

ForeverScammy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:05 am
You know, I haven't watched many of his Minecraft videos because to me, he is just not a creative person but I've read here that he copies Felix and wanted to see it myself. Holy shit. Isn't he embarrassed?! Is fence cow = water sheep?? He also rings the bell all the time, builds similar stuff, named his dog Sam (similar to Felix - Sven)...I mean, really??? If there are any Germans here then you guys probably know the German Youtuber Gronkh. This dude had a whole Minecraft series with over 1,000 episodes and he did so many different things. What I'm trying to say is that apparently this game is soooo diverse and there's no reason to copy someone else. Jack just boils my blood lately.
Not to mention the bullshit he pulls with his stream again. He wanted to stream for abused animals (right?) but he doesn't know if he will have time for it because he wants to travel (AGAIN!)!! Like....I'm actually speechless. Again, look at Felix!! He has a wedding to plan, creates stuff for their brand Tsuki, he streams AND uploads every day. Jack, for real, your work ethic is awful. You don't have anything else going on but your Youtube channel. I understand depression but being sloppy with everything you do won't help you at all. It actually makes everything worse.
Gronkh is awesome! My boyfriend introduced me to his minecraft series and he does so much. Jack meanwhile...fence cow....dog+dog family... thankfully its not like people absolutely don’t see it. Its just covered over by his stanbase.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:14 am

minecraft is an open world sandbox game. literally the limit if beyond the sky, because you can add mods that let you go to space/other planets, new dimensions, new mobs, new challenges, etc.
there's 0 need to copy someone, because you can do whatever you want, build in whichever way, add mods and texture packs to change the look of things. but even in 100% vanilla, you can still do millions of things, without ever copying someone else, because you create your own story.
his fans have definitely caught up to it, as many have posted screenshots here proving that. just one look at the comment section and you'll immediately spot a few people talking about him doing the same things as felix

onyxmartiz
Learner
Learner

Post by onyxmartiz » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:17 am

zombiecat wrote:
timeismeaningless wrote:
I don't understand what you mean, in the part I'm talking about (9:19) you see him clearly hit the block with the pickaxe and it broke immediately as it would in creative mode, there's no edit in between him hitting it and it breaking.
He has a health bar during that break if he was in creative that would have gone away

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chainsawbunny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:31 am

You know you're absolutely pathetic when you're own fans call you out for copy and pasting someone else's gameplay.

zombiecat
Learner
Learner

Post by zombiecat » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 pm

onyxmartiz wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:17 am
zombiecat wrote:
timeismeaningless wrote:
He has a health bar during that break if he was in creative that would have gone away

When you swap from survival to creative, you still have a health bar, it just stays full. Maybe that’s different in the version you play but that’s what happens in Java.

DarkBanter
Learner
Learner

Post by DarkBanter » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:40 am

zombiecat wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:32 pm
onyxmartiz wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:17 am
zombiecat wrote:
timeismeaningless wrote:

When you swap from survival to creative, you still have a health bar, it just stays full. Maybe that’s different in the version you play but that’s what happens in Java.
Nah the bar stays there only if you go on peaceful in Java which might be what you’re thinking of, in creative the health and hunger bars vanish totally. So if Jack was using creative then the bars most definitely would not be there.

x_cherry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by x_cherry » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:25 am

AcadiaScarlet wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:35 am

Jack can you just-
Stop

Not only it's blatant ripoff from Felix's series, giving an animal a name and making it a character, it's just bad. "Fence cow". Really? If Jack would've done the series first, maybe it would've been tolerable.
Oh god, when I saw this on his Twitter I cringed.
Totally petty, but the caption isn't right... it's usually "you've been visited by X, retweet for good luck", right?
He's actually shameless with how blatantly he's copying Felix.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:33 am

Fence cow isn't even creative. Like didn't Felix call them water sheep because he kept seeing sheep in water? He could have gone with tree cow, mountain pig, anything. It's still copying but more creative. But no. Fence cow. Just build a fence and encourage the cow to come to you and clip through the fence. SO CREATIVE.

Chainsawbunny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:36 am

Felix's latest one was the floor is lava so expect jackass to rip that off and shamelessly copy that one next while being blatantly obvious about it, he's so completely unoriginal these days he might as well be Felix's shadow. Not even going to call him green pewdiepie because that would mean he has some talent, he completely lacks it like a shadow on a wall it's just there doing nothing.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:59 am

He's basically Waluigi which was a poorly thought out copy of Wario with no character or depth or originality.

rainbowsoldier
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rainbowsoldier » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:30 am

This thread has become very minecraft centered lately. All i see is..minecraft..minecraft..minecraft..

illegal_mind
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by illegal_mind » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:33 am

takingouttrash wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:59 am
He's basically Waluigi which was a poorly thought out copy of Wario with no character or depth or originality.
but at least waluigi became popular and well liked for being a meme. the same can't be said for jack
rainbowsoldier wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:30 am
This thread has become very minecraft centered lately. All i see is..minecraft..minecraft..minecraft..
well it's either that or this thread will be dead, because there's nothing else to talk about. minecraft is basically all he does now.
he went from the jacksepticeye variety channel to the jacksepticeye minecraft channel

onyxmartiz
Learner
Learner

Post by onyxmartiz » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:39 am

As soon as felix stops playing it hell move on to the next "Big" thing... felix will eventually get bored with the game

Return to “JackSepticEye”