Maggie & Emma Macdonald: Food Combining, Scamming + Isolation (Pt. 4)

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maggie & Emma Macdonald: Food Combining, Scamming + Isolation (Pt. 4)

Post by Nicoleea1 »

RachelRatface wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:38 pm
Nicoleea1 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:18 pm
RachelRatface wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 pm
Can we stop accusing people of having disordered eating because they wear a sweatshirt in air conditioning? It's seriously the dumbest thing.
They wear them outside lol have you seen their pics or vlogs
It's still dumb af, are you 13
Nope not 13. Are you 13? You try wearing a hoodie in 80-90 degree hot summer day. Youd be sweating so bad. Dont get me wrong wearing a hoodie and putting your AC on the coldest temp is perfectly fine but wearing them outside of the house is different.

Post by Guest »

This has been said numerous times, but having an eating disorder or disordered eating does not cause you to be cold or wear sweatshirts outside. Having a low body fat % and being underweight causes you to be cold. Maybe Maggie wears sweatshirts outside because she’s insecure of her body and feels more comfortable covering up, but Maggie does not appear to be underweight. Unpopular opinion here but I honestly thing Maggie’s body looks strong and healthy.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:50 pm
RachelRatface wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:38 pm
Nicoleea1 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:18 pm
RachelRatface wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:24 pm
Can we stop accusing people of having disordered eating because they wear a sweatshirt in air conditioning? It's seriously the dumbest thing.
They wear them outside lol have you seen their pics or vlogs
It's still dumb af, are you 13
Nope not 13. Are you 13? You try wearing a hoodie in 80-90 degree hot summer day. Youd be sweating so bad. Dont get me wrong wearing a hoodie and putting your AC on the coldest temp is perfectly fine but wearing them outside of the house is different.
I have worn a sweatshirt in such weather and no, I wasn't "sweating so bad" and no, I don't have an eating disorder. Move the f*ck on, find something else to focus on.

ughgurus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ughgurus »

Why does it say tyler is going to be a part time brain surgeon on his insta, but on his old Facebook it says he’s studying criminal justice??

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gossipnewbiedelete1 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:11 pm
This has been said numerous times, but having an eating disorder or disordered eating does not cause you to be cold or wear sweatshirts outside. Having a low body fat % and being underweight causes you to be cold. Maybe Maggie wears sweatshirts outside because she’s insecure of her body and feels more comfortable covering up, but Maggie does not appear to be underweight. Unpopular opinion here but I honestly thing Maggie’s body looks strong and healthy.
Emma is a different story though she is deff underweight which i was more talking about her

ughgurus
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ughgurus »

Maggie is deleting comments again ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:41 pm
Emma is a different story though she is deff underweight which i was more talking about her
I agree, plus I’ve heard Emma say many times in videos that her fingers turn purple bc it’s cold inside—- that is not normal for a young seemingly healthy person to have purple hands, that’s what happens to elderly people or low body fat. It’s hard for me to even believe she has a period Because of that which is why the Lola sponsorship was a stretch for her.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Solcool2 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
I agree, plus I’ve heard Emma say many times in videos that her fingers turn purple bc it’s cold inside—- that is not normal for a young seemingly healthy person to have purple hands, that’s what happens to elderly people or low body fat. It’s hard for me to even believe she has a period Because of that which is why the Lola sponsorship was a stretch for her.
Or people with raynaud's. I'm surprised people think she's thin enough to have lost her period. She's thin but also doesn't look unhealthy to me.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

Haven’t seen their trainer in a while... Too expensive to keep up?

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Or people with raynaud's. I'm surprised people think she's thin enough to have lost her period. She's thin but also doesn't look unhealthy to me.
She’s just super frail looking and in any workout vids of them with their trainer, Emma looks weak af. She is struggling to do those workouts. Also if she’s 5’5 or however tall she is, she seems a little thinner than normal.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Thank u! Its so obvious especially with the such little portioned meals they have and no protein. She is disgustingly tiny. Your hands turn purple and you get really cold from low body fat and your body or face grows a little bit of hair over it im pretty sure shes mentioned that in a vlog. But yeah who knows if she still gets it or not

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
She’s just super frail looking and in any workout vids of them with their trainer, Emma looks weak af. She is struggling to do those workouts. Also if she’s 5’5 or however tall she is, she seems a little thinner than normal.
She needs meats or protein or something she really does look week. That avo toast and matcha isnt doing it

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:37 pm
gotmefdup wrote: lol at maggie's new video - if that girl stopped spending so much on tacky purses she could've put a down payment on a condo for that much $$$
I love how she came onto Youtube and pretended that her white Goyard bag was real, but then doesn't even show it in this video or even mention that bag anymore. Goes to show it was always a fake
I came on here to comment this exact thing. It was the first thing I noticed when I saw the thumbnail for the video lmfao. It was always obvious that it was fake but that just confirms it

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

taurus_szn wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:37 pm
gotmefdup wrote: lol at maggie's new video - if that girl stopped spending so much on tacky purses she could've put a down payment on a condo for that much $$$
I love how she came onto Youtube and pretended that her white Goyard bag was real, but then doesn't even show it in this video or even mention that bag anymore. Goes to show it was always a fake
I came on here to comment this exact thing. It was the first thing I noticed when I saw the thumbnail for the video lmfao. It was always obvious that it was fake but that just confirms it

someone needs to comment "can you do a review about your goyard" or "did you sell your goyard"

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

oh wait, someone did!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jcac
Learner
Learner

Post by Jcac »

maggies hair is soo uglyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

It’s so depressing how it was Labor Day but Kenzie Burke’s main focus on her ig was stupid food combining. Trends that nobody even mentions anymore. I also doubt Maggie did anything fun today. They legit need a life. Like go to the bar, the beach, do something fun for once. You’re 22 not 50. Save your damn furniture and food shit for when you’re old. Yikes couldn’t be me. They all live some sad lives.

JazzyBreeze
Learner
Learner

Post by JazzyBreeze »

Kinda OT... but has anyone noticed that Gretchen only really comments on Emma’s insta posts and not Maggie’s? She’s always hyping Emma up but never Maggie hahaha.

She also almost always ignores everything Maggie comments on hers, but always replies to Emma. I honestly just find it so funny, it’s such a subtle dig.
e.g. Emma commented on Gretchen’s second most recent insta saying “cutie” and G replied “taco date soon ☺️“ and M has commented on G’s last two pics before that one and no response lol.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Someone told Maggie I can’t wait for your fall videos like they’re going to be any different than what she’s posting now. Now she’ll have a reason to wear her horrible outfits. Sweats and joggers.

baddestbeech
Informer
Informer

Post by baddestbeech »

s_123 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:28 pm
holy sh*t EmRata reposted a pic of Emma in her insta story...
Do you have a screenshot or can you describe it? It's not up anymore

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”